Welcome to Gaia! ::

Carl's Crew

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Carl's Crew. Where all followers/friends of Carl gather. Please join us in our campaign to have Carl rule the Gaia universe. 

Tags: Carl, Junk, Trunk, piehard, antlers 

Reply Gaia Events!
This week's Contest: Make your own Gaia event! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:42 pm
Here is where you can post your ideas for future events.

I want you guys to go into details on this. Talk about event prizes, npcs involved, how long it would go for. All the goods.

Don't forget to talk about your favorite past events in the rest of this sub-forum!

The more activity this forum gets the happier I'll be. The happier I am the more generous I get with your prizes. wink

Get to it Carl Crew!

This is for GAIA events.

It's amazing at how many people don't read sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:56 pm
Umm...this is a rough one and it came in head like 2 seconds after i read thing so it should not be good, but there should be an event where we can dress our gaia person most like our favorite singer....or character....anime...whatever...but dnt knw, just wanted to put that out so you can take a whack at it.  

Adrinna Flakes

3,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:01 pm
Adrinna Flakes
Umm...this is a rough one and it came in head like 2 seconds after i read thing so it should not be good, but there should be an event where we can dress our gaia person most like our favorite singer....or character....anime...whatever...but dnt knw, just wanted to put that out so you can take a whack at it.

It literally just started 5 minutes ago. You have time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:04 pm
eek wow...hmm will think of some things then and thanks for quoting me...i feel extra happy =3  

Adrinna Flakes

3,000 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

ZOMG its Lobotomy
Captain

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:14 pm
Adrinna Flakes
eek wow...hmm will think of some things then and thanks for quoting me...i feel extra happy =3

No problemo. I kinda want these to be well, thought out ideas with possible event prizes and all the bells and whistles. Make you guys work for the rewards. pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:52 am
xd day of quoting the quote on top of you ... just quote even if you don't know what the heck is going on  

LightLite

Original Gaian

8,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

awesome visaam

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:14 am
heheh a murdourous elk loves you. lol  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:56 am
My event would be for Halloween and the NPC’s it would most include are Jack and Stein. It would last a week long, hopefully with a good build up in the comic. I love the comic. whee

Seeing as how Stein does reports for the glitched evolving items, who is to say what happens to all those glitches? Or all the malfunctioning items. I say that Stein has been secretly stashing them all away because he is actually in cohorts with Jack (The King of Halloween). They have been saving up and reproducing these glitched items that have ever been evolving into creepier and more dangerous items!

The event would start slow with just one or two of the glitch items being released and wreaking havoc. Then the big war breaks out and there evolving items taking over everywhere!! You have to fight to stay alive. How many animated items/monsters can you take down? Team up even. Of course, I am sure, Edmund has a hand in taking them down, and he always does. Carl doesn’t really care except for finding impaling the items can be fun.

Scene where Jack and Stein are laughing and drinking and looking out at all the havoc. And everyone thought Stein was just a complacent office boy.

Of course Gaian’s will ban together and trap/kill/exterminate the horde of animated evolving items. We always win!

Stein will have a hard time going back to his glitch reports.. And Jack, well he is Jack. Who knows what he will cook up for us next year!

Prizes: There has to be levels per how many of the EI’s you kill. Something like you kill 10 and you are a Kill Newbie. You get a can of nitrogen. xp Killed 100, you are a pro! You get an official badge. The grand prize should be an evolving item of some sort. Maybe a mini monster that grows and has a few options. He should be purple with large black eyes and has stitches. And maybe a cape.

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Trick or Treat 100

-xDatRed-x

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:50 am
hm. that one is sure to win ><  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:08 pm
Well, I actually REALLY liked the Easter 2011 event. So here's what I'm thinking: MEGA SITE-WIDE SCAVENGER HUNT.

Okay, so possible backstory: four NPCs, say, Carl and three others, are competing to build... something. Perhaps a rocket ship. Or... Hogwarts. I don't know. BUT ANYWAY. Gaians can choose to stand behind one of the four NPCs and help them build their... whatever... by combing the site for parts or parts of parts. Whoever is done building first, or is closest to completion by a certain date, wins!

THE PEOPLE: The NPCs heading up teams could be chosen through a simple single round of voting: the top four out of eight to ten NPCs. Don't know who will chose those though... sweatdrop It's probably simpler if the website peeps just do that.

THE TASK: Each Gaian starts with a relatively short list of items they need to find through either completing certain tasks/a series of actions or simply bumping and reloading forum pages over and over like the egg search. Or both. When you complete your list, your NPC gets a little bit closer to finishing their... thing they're building! And then you get a new list and go search some more!

THE PRIZES: As each Gaian reaches certain benchmarks -- like maybe five lists completed, then ten, etc. -- they receive a prize. Preferably and item and NOT an achievement, I didn't like that about the Pie Hard thing. And then of course the members of the winning team will get a bonus prize as well.

THE TIME: I think this could basically happen whenever, though it would make a pretty good summer event in my opinion! 3nodding  

somi-the-wuzz

Dangerous Pumpkin

Waterly Winds

Gracious Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:48 pm
Carl For The Win.

The one who creates the best carl looking avi will get an elk item
The one who makes or gather the best carl art will get a free Carl art by me biggrin
Who makes the best poem/story get waeoiçeg

sorry im so sleepy, maybe i'll come back with my mind clearer xp

edit: OK FRESH START !

how about MIXING EVERYTHING ?!

Something opened a rift in time and space, and everything got sucked and warped and jizzed into a new world. Where it's Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Thanksgiving, Night and Day/ Summer and Winter !
All at the same time... etc

And we have to help our favorite NPC ( CARL ) winning as many Warped World challenges as possible.

like:
Treat or Trick'ing Houses ( or maybe the shops )
Finding Eggs everywhere ( even Zomg )
Snowball Fights ( a event-only game )
Choose to kill or save turkeys, then doing it ( dont know how )

ok you get what i mean.

The duration would be like..... 1 week ? idk

Item - A PELICAN O.O don't know why, but it would be super awesome
Achievements - Hitting 50 people with snowballs
50 turkeys saved/killed
ETC

And there would be a manga revealing that the culprit of all this was.... A PELICAN ! Yes, a simple bird caused that, how ? ... dont have a clue.

Sorry i just woke up. ahahhaahhaah  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:19 pm
All righty. Lemme try my luck at this and see what my brain comes up with today. XD

The event I would imagine would take place in November, generally around Thanksgiving time (yet not officially basing itself on Thanksgiving since it's primarily an American holiday). The basis behind this is that...well...there's not much excitement in November. There's cold, there's slush, and a whole bunch of leaves falling off the ground. So Gaia decides to cheer things up a bit...or do they ?

Similar to an Easter event where the two bunnies go at it against each other, Gaia decides to base its event on a mixture of festive food cheer and animals, meaning our main stars are Carl, Diedrich, the Easter Bunny, and Radio Jack. But fear not, other unimportant NPCs ! Some of you shall also turn into animals, as part of an evil plot created by Gaia's artists ! Moira wants to exact revenge on her elk brethren by using her bird crow powers ? Go at it. Stein wants to rule Barton Town as a lizard dragon ? You go, green dude !

Now for the fun part - how will the event all go together ?

Main Event: The event itself will be vaguely similar to Frontier Skies (but with much improvement as not many people really cared for FS). The four captains this time would be Carl, Diedrich, Easter Bunny, and Radio Jack, along with a fifth, random captain (Moira, Stein, Rina, etc). Instead of cruising around a ship, we have our own methods of transportation. Carl will use a giant tank to trample people, Diedrich will use a hot-air balloon, Easter Bunny will use his robot abilities, and Radio Jack would use his pirating abilities. (And of course, the random fifth captain will have a random mode of transportation).

The mission itself for the Gaians to make ? Kill. Turkey-hunting style. For lo and behold, the mysterious Gravypuff that was a plushie last Thanksgiving year comes to life, and he's vicious, angry, and possibly undead. It will be up to the Gaian user to kill not only turkeys, but canned corn, pumpkin pie, tigers (tigers ?! o-o), and other objects/foods/animals that one would normally associate with November. Gaians who share the same captain can help each other out by sending ammo, killing devices, and witty notes in the event forum. As each week passes, one of the captains will be eliminated and blown up in some festive way, tensing up the competition, until...

The last one standing goes one-on-one against the evil Gravypuff.

And the point of all of this is ?...

Well, the Gaia event would be a flop without free things.
Possible free prizes: some kind of plushie, possibly a billy club, tank/sub/robot/pirateship (none of these being locked, for the love of God; wink , different Gravypuff plushie

Achievements: +1 for choosing a captain, +1 for being a participant, +1 for shooting 10, 100, 1000 evil enemies (with sparkly graphics)

Cash Shop items (because we all know something this big's gonna get something not for free): Clothing attire/plushies relating to event, *cooler awesomer crapola goes here ranging from 199 to 399*

Gold Shop items: More food ? Maybe a stuffed turkey ? Some autumn stuff ? We'd find out later.

And of course the event forum, where people can do some real anoning and have some glory.

Hehe, and of course we could work out clearer details another time. n.n But this is just the rough idea.  

pyukumukus

O.G. Elder

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:42 pm
Lurking Waffles
hm. that one is sure to win ><
Not at all! I am not even that creative so I am sure there will be better ones for sure.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:44 pm
somi-the-wuzz
Well, I actually REALLY liked the Easter 2011 event. So here's what I'm thinking: MEGA SITE-WIDE SCAVENGER HUNT.

Okay, so possible backstory: four NPCs, say, Carl and three others, are competing to build... something. Perhaps a rocket ship. Or... Hogwarts. I don't know. BUT ANYWAY. Gaians can choose to stand behind one of the four NPCs and help them build their... whatever... by combing the site for parts or parts of parts. Whoever is done building first, or is closest to completion by a certain date, wins!

THE PEOPLE: The NPCs heading up teams could be chosen through a simple single round of voting: the top four out of eight to ten NPCs. Don't know who will chose those though... sweatdrop It's probably simpler if the website peeps just do that.

THE TASK: Each Gaian starts with a relatively short list of items they need to find through either completing certain tasks/a series of actions or simply bumping and reloading forum pages over and over like the egg search. Or both. When you complete your list, your NPC gets a little bit closer to finishing their... thing they're building! And then you get a new list and go search some more!

THE PRIZES: As each Gaian reaches certain benchmarks -- like maybe five lists completed, then ten, etc. -- they receive a prize. Preferably and item and NOT an achievement, I didn't like that about the Pie Hard thing. And then of course the members of the winning team will get a bonus prize as well.

THE TIME: I think this could basically happen whenever, though it would make a pretty good summer event in my opinion! 3nodding

xd That is a really good idea!

Oh I didn't even think about achievements. I kind of liked having a mix of both this last time....minus the gold sinkage

Midoriwa
Vice Captain

Tipsy Carnivore

16,300 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100

Servant of the Knight

Fluffy Hunter

11,375 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:46 pm
Lets see... I had an idea last night... but I didn't post it cuz I thought maybe I'd sleep on it... But now I can't remember it.

Uh... Lets see... It had something to do with impaling. YES! I REMEMBER!

Carl has gotten very irritable and violent recently. He's run Santa out of his job, and is now the Overlord of Christmas. And if you want to get free items/presents, you must please Lord Carl.
By hurting people.
Or maybe by serenading him. Either one.
You play pranks on people, maybe NPCs, and each prank takes time to do, and you must find them around the site. The shops all have pranks, but those are the littlest pranks you can find. The better pranks that will get you more points with Lord Carl would be better hidden.
To serenade Carl, you must choose a type of music you think he might be in the mood for and try your luck at pleasing him with your beautiful tunes.
If he's not in the mood for whatever you play, you either run or get impaled. Being impaled gets you points with Lord Carl, but you can only be impaled 3 times a day.
Plus, his preference for music changes drastically every few minutes.

Achievements: If you get impaled 15 times, you get an achievement.
If you succeed in serenading Carl 5 times, you get an achievement.
Of course, you get an achievement for 30 pranks.
Plus achievements for the amount of points you gather.

Hmm... Maybe in the event forum you can prank gaians, too.  
Gaia Events!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff