Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
looking for some one to draw me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Duwilo

8,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:24 am
It would entail drawing my husky anthro fursona. Details can be discussed further once I find someone interested of course (this includes price so don't get your panties in a bunch). Thanks in advance for anyone who takes the time to consider this.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:23 am
Well, would you mind sending me details and letting me do it in pencil for free? My specialty is pencil, and I suck with color. I just want the oppourtunity to improve my anthro-drawing skills. I'm really good at drawing animals, realistic looking, I just suck at the human form, so I recommend that you both let me do it for free, AND keep looking for someone else to do it who has experiance. Y'know, in case you don't like mine.  

SilentFox21993

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:15 pm
SilentFox21993
Well, would you mind sending me details and letting me do it in pencil for free? My specialty is pencil, and I suck with color. I just want the oppourtunity to improve my anthro-drawing skills. I'm really good at drawing animals, realistic looking, I just suck at the human form, so I recommend that you both let me do it for free, AND keep looking for someone else to do it who has experiance. Y'know, in case you don't like mine.

if u want practice you can always draw mine ^^ still working on urs btw ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:49 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
SilentFox21993

Looking forward to seeing mine. XD
And here's my finished product. ^.^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

SilentFox21993

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:11 pm
SilentFox21993
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
SilentFox21993

where? the url didnt work xD  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:43 pm
SilentFox21993
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
SilentFox21993

the link broked  

Duwilo

8,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Xx_Shadow-Wolf459_Xx

6,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:27 pm
I wish i have a way to get my drawings onto my DA account DX I really wanna draw!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:17 pm
could someone please draw my avi as that would be ubbercool  

rollercoaster18

Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas