Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Light's Domain Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:32 am
Light's parents spared no expense in making their dream home really.

This is the main buildingUser Image

A look at one of the main halls during one of their business parties User Image

The pool they had added laterUser Image

There is also a second building that was built to be Light's gym that is off of the ain house in the back acres. Their property is huge and a person could easily get lost if they lost sight of the house.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:43 am
User Image
Derrek smiled as he saw his house and he said"Wow your house is huge don't you think you guys have to large of a home I mean this is bigger then the mall" he looked around amazed at how large they're house was and he looked at him.

White Reaper of the Night

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:57 am
User Image

Light laughed a bit and gently set Daniel down on the front steps. "I warned you didn't I?" He opened the door and was immediately greeted by a butler, maid and cook standing at attention in front of him.

"Welcome home Xander." They all said in unison. The maid the only one actually sounding happy about it.

Light shook his head a bit. "Evening, are my parents home?" He asks looking annoyed now.

The butler speaks up. "Lord and lady are in the study going over some numbers. They said they weren't to be disturbed until dinner." He said rather planly.

Light nodded a bit. "Alright then." He gently led Daniel closer. "Everyone this is Daniel and she will be staying with me tonight." He pointed to each in turn. "This is Hans The butler, Gwen the head maid and Donald my personal chef." He shrugged a bit. "You'll meet the rest of the staff later but apparently the rest are busy."

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:03 pm
User Image
Derrek pouted when xander put him down and he looked at them and he said "Um hello there I won't be bother just here for one night". Derrek smiled then he looked at him and he said "So xander what are you parents like anyway if I'm going to meet them i might as well know something about them even if its small"

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:21 pm
User Image

Light smirked a bit. "You know plenty about them then. You know they live in their own zipcode, they have more help than most people hve friends and their son is a stud." He said with a slight grin.

Gwen giggled a bit at that. "Who usually brings home guys who look like they could beak him in half on accident." She added.

Light laughed a bit and nodded. "One almost did."

Gwen nodded a bit. "Oh yeah, I liked him. Oh the twins were fun too. Your face was constantly red it was so cute." She said bubbling some and smiling.

Light laughed a bit. "Alright enough of that then," He looked confused for a moment then looked on either side of Gwen. "Oh right, you're all excused." He said laughing a bit awkwardly.

With that the butler and chef gave slight bows then went back to their daily rituals. The maid nodded slightly. "I'll prepare your room myself then." She bowed slightly to Daniel. "Nice to meet you Daniel." She said with a smile then ran off upstairs.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image
Derrek giggled at hearing gwen's words and he said "Hm seems like gwen notices everything you do hm she sounds like somebody fun so what is there to do around here" he smiled and he looked around inside still amazed with his home and how much they owned then he said "Hm I guess cutting your grass takes alot of gas doesn't it"

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image

Light smiled and nodded a bit. "Yeah, she used to double as my nanny. Then I turnned thirteen. So she got made into the head maid because the last one was retiring anyways. She does do a good job embarassing me when she wants to though." He shrugged a bit. "As for the grass, you should ask Sheila on that one. She's the gardening director. She hires two guys to work for her and Mom oversees their work of course. Well them and the housekeepers. Dad coordintes appointments for us and the staff so no one is out when we need them etc." He shrugged a bit. "They had an assistant who did all that for them but then he removed Mom's favorite rosebushes and she lost it. Poor guy had to move just to get work." He shook his head some. "Anyways there's the theatre of course, we got a pool and the gym. There's also a pool table and that kinda stuff in the rec room next to my room." He smiled a bit.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:43 pm
User Image
Derrek smiled and he said "Well I would for a full tour but then that would probably take a whole day so how about um the gym if you guys got a basketball court that is" he looked at him and he waited then he looked around again at all the things just in the room they were in and she said "Hm I think I should try to come here more often"

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:00 am
User Image

Light laughed and shook his head. "My gym is for professional gymnastics training. This isn't a highschool Danni." He teased with a smirk and shook his head some. "We do have a half court in the back of the house though. As for coming more often? we'll see how tonight goes first hmm?" He smiled and gently waved for Danni to follow and started walking twords the back of the house.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:04 am
User Image
Derrek sighed and he followed him and he said "I know it isn't but what kind of gym doesn't have a court every gym I've heard of has a basketball court and thats a great workout" he looked around as they walked through the house and he said "Well if its just a half-court I guess thats ok but still"

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:48 am
User Image

Light laughed a bit at that. "Danni, Do you even know what Gymnastics is? If I tried to practice on a hardwood floor I'd probably hurt myself. I like solid floors for floor routines but practicing? Those floors gotta be made of something soft." He shook his head a bit. "Anyways we got a court so just be happy yeah?" He smirked a bit heading over to a closet behind the outside door and tossed out a basketball so it bounced to Danni then closed it. "Come on." He said heading into the back now.

In the backyard was a nice patio that let out into a standard sized pool and off to the side was a little half court basketball hoop that didn't have any lines but was functional enough.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:49 am
User Image
Derrek smiled and he said "Yes i know what it is but still at least" he walked outside with him and he walked voer to the half-court and started shooting some hoops to hopefully pass the time till it was night time.

((Sorry for the short post but my hand is almost broken))  

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:06 am
User Image

Light smiled and shook his head some. He seriously doubted that Daniel had ever been to a professional gym. He did however redeem himself as they started playing. He couldn't shoot too well but he could move and his ball handling was professional level. He treated every sport he tried as if it were combat and every ball as if it were a weapon. Got him into trouble when he first started that way since he started with soccer and he gave some of the other guys pretty good nose bleeds.

Regardless Light ended up dominating the court. As it started to get dark Hans came out to the edge of the court and called the two. "Dinner is ready." He said simply.

Light looked over at him smiling and nodded. "Alright Hans, we'll be in soon." He said giving Hans a dismissive nod. Hans turned and left immediately of course. Light looked over at Daniel and smiled a bit. "Should have made that bet on something like this." He laughed a bit.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:13 am
User Image
Derrek smiled and he said "Yeah you would have liked it then wouldn't when you knew you could beat me but you didn't so you still have to do your part of the bet but I'm still having trouble thinking of something but still come on lets go in" he looked at him and he picked up the ball and he waited for him..

talrinrenge

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:14 am
User Image

Light shook his head a bit. "Not really, it's not much fun if there's no way you can lose. Course with the way things turned out? I couldn't lose anyways." He laughed a bit and started heading in slipping a hand over stealing the ball like he'd been doing prettymuch since they started bouncing it around Daniel and picking it up. He grinned and Daniel and jogged up the patio into the house to put it away. "Dining hall is this way." He called as he started walking own another hall.

When they got there it was yet another spacious room and there was a comicly large table right down the middle of it. There was a flower display set at the far end and both Light's parents were sitting on opposite sides of the other. There was another place setting on either side. One next o Light's father and the other next to his mother.

Light's father looked like an older version of Light really except he had platinum blonde hair and his eyes were a rather dull brown.

Light's mother on the other hand had raven black hair, a very light complexion and piercing blue eyes. She did have a lot of the same facial structure as Light though. Looking at them they could both be one of Light's parents but by all rights Light being the result of them both was a scientific impossibility based on his eye color and hair color alone.

Light walked in and smiled at them both. "Hey mom, hey dad." He said giving a light wave. "This is Daniel, we met at the mall today. Danni here is new in town and so I was showing off some." He said with a slight laugh.

They both looked up smiling polietely. Light's mother was the first to speak. "Nice to meet you dear, I'm Samantha Alinas. Please just call me Sam." She said with a slight nod.

Light's father snickered a little. "Well this is a surprise. I do believe this is the first person you've brought home that looks more feminene than you." He teased with a smirk. "Sorry Daniel, I have to tease him. Afterall he suddenly tells me he's gay then next thing I know I'm having a profressional gymnast supervising the construction of a gym in my backyard." He shook his head a bit. "Anyway, I'm Alexander Alinas. Please call me Alex." He said grinning slightly.

Samantha shook her head a little. "Well that's not true honey, you're forgetting Candi." She said giggling a bit as well.

Alex laughed a bit. "I would have counted her except for the fact she brought herself here or don't you remember her with Hans in a headlock threatening to snap his neck if she didn't see Light right away?"

Samantha laughed a bit and nodded. "How could I forget? Point taken."

Light shook his head a bit. "Yeah that's right get it all out of your systems." He said rolling his eyes a bit and sitting down next to his father.

Samantha smirked a bit. "So have you told her yet?" She asked lightly.

Alex's face went a bit dark at that then he looked over at Light.

Light blushed a bit and shook his head. "Of course not! I just met Danni mother! Horror stories are at LEAST second date." He said as his usual calm and confidence was broken to shreads.

Alex shook his head a bit. "Honestly sweetheart why would he tell her a thing like that on the first day? I'm surprised Candi knows about it." Then he stopped cold as he realized something. "Wait." He looked back at Light. "Did you just say date?" He said looking very confused now.

Samantha just smiled as she watched the two's reactions and her husband's realization. "He did." She said with a smirk.

Light shook his head almost violently. "I said that, it's not what I meant. I just meant second meeting." He said blushing.

User Image
((sorry I kinda forgot about this so I made it kinda long heh.))
xx-Skate all day-xx

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces