Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
__██ G я α c є ∂ [Profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:59 pm
Roleplay

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:00 pm
▁▂▃▄▅Tristan Inaris Grace

User Image

► - - - General || Information

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Tristan || Inaris || Grace

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Twenty one

► The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - Male

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Grace of Killing

► Look || Ma! - - - It kills; and that's all it's ever done. Everything he touches gets hurt or dies, and he's yet to meet someone who can withstand his strength and speed.

► Because || I || Am - - - Personality. At least a paragraph.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Like
✔ Like
✔ Like
✔ Like

► You || Can || Keep || Them - - -
✗ Dislike
✗ Dislike
✗ Dislike
✗ Dislike

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Hunter Crawl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:21 pm
▁▂▃▄▅Belinda Grey

User Image

► - - - General || Information

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Belinda || Rose || Grey

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Twenty

► The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - Female

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Grace of Persuasion

► Look || Ma! - - - For whatever reason, Belinda was gifted with the voice of reason; her reason, that is. Never once in her life has she been denied something she wants. All she has to do it ask. Like the sirens od legend, her voice can compel the will of any man, woman, or child to do her bidding willingly. They have no idea she's controlling them, which makes it different from the physic Grace's. Much like the sirens she reminds most of, her Grace seems more effective on men than women. This does not, however, mean they're immune. Also, if the person is already somewhat willing to do as told, it makes her job easier. Some take longer than others to convince, and enough willpower can keep you safe. The stronger the will, the more energy to takes.

► Because || I || Am - - - One would think, with a gift like Belinda's, she'd been traveling around, spreading good to the world. However, she isn't. Belinda is arrogant, proud, and uses her talents for her own benefits; mainly getting whatever food, money, and clothing she likes. She isn't above using her femine wiles to up her game, either. Even so, don't let the looks fool you; she's quite capable of handling herself. She's strong, tough, able to handle herself in any sword fight, and even a fist fight or two. She's as stubborn as they come, with a wit as sharp as her blade. Belinda never really cared if her words hurt your fragile little feelings. As far as she concerned, everyone is entitled to her opinion. She's brash, reckless, and normally acts before she thinks.

Even so, this thorn has a rose to her somewhere. Since she's been on her own for so long, she has a hard time expressing her feelings. This makes her frustrated and she ends up lashing out. But it's not that she doesn't have them. Given the chance, and enough patients, Belinda is a protective, loyal friend who would walk through hell and back for you. She's not the greatest with words, but if you need to vent or need an ear, she'll gladly help you out. And though she constantly flirts with men in order to get what she wants, she doesn't take flattery well. She generally doesn't believe it, and will often times get pretty flustered.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Jewelry
✔ Fine Clothing
✔ Getting What She Wants
✔ Apples

► You || Can || Keep || Them - - -
✗ Mushrooms
✗ Cowards
✗ Losing
✗ Storms

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Reku1495

Character Profiles