Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Yuchika Shop Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:31 pm
A store which sells anything from baby clothes to tuxedos for special days. It also has a selection of general goods, if you know the owner, Tsubeki Yuchika personaly, you may be let into the back section of the store, which sells more...Secret merchandise.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:40 pm
Hiro walked into the store, sighing slight as he saw Tsubeki. "Hey, dad, you got any tux's you can lend me?" He asked, stretching.

Tsubeki looked up at Hiro, although he was Hiro's father he looked like he was in his early twentys, he looked like a shady type of person but handsome none the less, he wore a black coat with a red kimono under it, he had a black hat which covered grey hair and blue eyes. "Hiro, why do you never stop by anymore?" He asked, smirking. "Yeah we got some in stock." He told.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:12 pm
Hiro walked into the shop with his keys and grabbed a few clothes from the store, stripping his clothes and putting the others on. Hiro wore a black hoodie and black jeans, beneath the hoodie he wore a grey t-shirt, he then spotted some black shoes with grey details and slipped them on, then left.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:25 pm
Sunya walked into the shop humming a song to herself. She wandered through the aisles not sure of what she was really looking for. She saw many pretty dresses and suites and other items that she thought she might want. At the thought of buying something she realized she had no money to buy them. "I'm so stupid. Why did I even come here?" she whispered to herself. "Well, I guess I could just look around. I don't have to buy something." she whispered again trying to reassure herself. She continued wandering through the store, trying only to just look at the items as the bells on her skirt jingled with every step.
User Image  

Un-et-Sol

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:56 pm
Tsubeki looked at the girl, resting his head against his hand as he sat. There were plenty of customers who wandered here, and each person got cut a special deal. "New here? New customers get three items for free." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:15 pm
Sunya, not hearing what the man had said, resisted the urge to pick up an item because she knew she would want to buy it and then get all sad again. "I should just leave," she said to herself " but the stuff are so pretty." Then an idea came in her head. "This can be an opportunity to do some training with magic." She reached into her pocket and took out a small book of spells. "Maybe there is a spell on how to create money." As she searched through the book she reached a page on what to do when you don't have money. "Yes, finally" she said with excitement. As she read the page she became disappointed at what it said. "Get a job. What type of spell is that?" She put the book back in her pocket now that she knew it was useless at the moment.
User Image  

Un-et-Sol

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:52 pm
Tsubeki looked at the girl again. "No spell can make money, magic is used for protection, money will lead to greed." He tokd her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:18 pm
User Image
Kat entered the shop with her mother.
"Do I really have to come?" she sighed.
-her mother goes to pick out a dress for her aunts wedding-
Kat leaned agasint a wall waiting impaitently for her mother to pick the dress and leave.
"Boringgg," she sighed and looked around the shop.  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:55 pm
Tsubeki glanced at the two who came in, smirking slightly, he took off the hat he wore and brushed it with the back of his hand, many who walked into the shop never expected him to be the owner, he looked like a student who attended the academy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:21 am
User Image
Kat saw the shop owner and tilted her head to one side and walked over to him.
"Aren't you suppose to be at the academy?" she asked.
Kat was sure she had seen this guy before at the academy.  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:07 pm
Tsubeki smirked and looked at tthe girl. "I own the shop." he told her.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:10 pm
Sunya was still thinking of what the store keeper had said when the girl and her mom came into the shop. She heard the girl ask if the store keeper was from the academy which would enplane how he new there was no spell to create magic, or it was a fact that everyone else knew but her. What was it that she wanted to buy anyways, well everything, but she still didn't know why she wanted money in the first place. Maybe it was the thought of being broke that made her upset. "Ugh," she wined to her self "maybe this is how greedy people feel with money. Maybe they were just scared of being broke. Wait, does that mean I'm greedy?" Sunya decided she would just leave and go back to the academy, but then she realized she didn't know how to get back. "Ugh, I'm so stupid."she groaned. She walked over to the girl and the store keeper, hoping that they could give her directions. "Um, excuse me. I don't mean to interrupt or anything, but do you know how to get back to the academy?"
User Image  

Un-et-Sol

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:16 pm
Tsubeki shook his head no. "Wait, aren't you gonna get your free three items?" he asked her. "New customers get that deal." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 pm
Sunya's eyes lit up when the man said she could get something for free, and not just one thing, three. "Are you serious?" she asked still not believing it. She began jumping up and down while squealing. The bells on her hat and dress ringing and jingling with every movement. After a few minutes she, calmed her self down and tried to be as serious as possible. "Thank you, sir. You are very kind." she said still trying to hold back her excitement. She took a few steps away from the store keeper and began running through the aisles. She stopped running and stood still, trying to think of what to get. "Ok Sunya," she said to herself "you can only get three things, so choose them wisely." She put on her thinking face and began looking around to see what she needed the most. "Ugh, this is even worse than not having any choices," She went back to the store keeper to ask him a question. "Excuse me sir, if you could get any three items, what would you get?"
User Image  

Un-et-Sol

Seravious

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:36 am
Yumaki x-Set-x Kuraishi

Miles walked into the shop and approached the counter.

"Hello? Is anyone here?"

Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces