Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
dress boutique Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:01 pm
the twins gave small smiles as they looked at roy. "hopefully they have somethign here we'll like..." they murmured, stepping into the shop.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 12:27 pm
Roy Lane
User Image

Roy walked down with the twins and looked at all the dresses. Not too shabby, but he could always make some for them. Eh... He's too lazy right now.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:57 pm
Tsubeki wandered in, smiling, he appeared to be at least twenty although he was hundreds of years older. Best get a dress for Samantha, I dont want her getting mad at me." He said, grinning. "Might get Hiro a present as well."  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:36 pm
the girls gave tiny smiles as they started to look at the dresses, picking out a few things before they turned to roy. "we almost forgot...they're not having a theme or anything for the wedding right?" they asked, tipping thier heads to the side.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:40 pm
"Last time I checked." Roy sighed and ran a hand through his snow white hair. "They're just trying to get hitched as fast as they can... without Vegas!" he laughed. The young swordsman looked over at a few racks of dresses and picked out a red satin dress. Huh, bet I'd look FINE in that.... if I were a girl, he thought.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:45 pm
the twins gave tiny smiles and rolled their eyes. "so just any dress we want then?" they smiled softly and looked at eachother happily. they looked at the red dress roy had picked up and smiled. "pretty." they hummed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:17 pm
He heard Daisy and Carnation comment on the dress and turned to them, staring at them then at the dress. "You know what...?" he murmured and turned around, picking through more dresses. "C'mon...... There's got to be another - Aha!" he smiled and pulled out a copy of the same dress. "If this isn't a sign from God, then I don't know what is!" he laughed and handed them the dresses.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:42 pm
"thanks" the twins laughed softly and took the dresses. "although.... red...isn't something we usually wear" they mumbled, their cheeks a slight pink.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:52 pm
Tsubeki got a black dress for Samantha, which left the back and shoulders open then spotted a porcelain hair ornament, kinda like something a person from a noble family would wear, it was two pieces, one at the front which looked like four porcelain tubes which was connected to the one at the back of the head at the right, three smaller tubes with the same color. This would be a great gift to Hiro. He then looked at the price and his face turned pale.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:23 am
"Just give it a chance. I'm sure it'll look great on the both of you." Roy smiled then noticed a guy turn pale. "Hey, you ok over there?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 am
"alright.... we'll give it a chance..." the twins smiled at him  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:59 am
Tsubeki looked at the boy with a slight smile. "Yeah im fine." He told him then picked up the ornament.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:02 pm
He smiled and waited for them to change then nodded at the guy. Oooh, what was that he was holding? Looked pretty nice! Maybe he should get one of those...  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash