Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
dress boutique Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:11 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"What else is new?" he murmured, bowing his head to press his lips against hers again.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:01 pm
ɱonte Val Craig
User Image
User Image

Montѐ observed the sweet couple attentively from afar before taking a breath of air and releasing it as a dreamy sigh. "They're so adorable at that age," she said to herself and wiped her nonexistent tears off of her soft cheeks. She had been leaning against the store's blue wall for a while now and wondered how she would break the news to the both of them, at the same time. Harshly. That's always the best way to go. "Listen, I don't... You won't believe this.." Montѐ practiced this until she grew too nervous and settled on staring longingly at them more. It was more fun. Jealous though, it wasn't her arrow, or should she say bullet for the way their weapons were modernized. Gazing down at her wrist, Montѐ enjoyed the pretty, pink glow that emitted from it. Just being close to them made her hidden wings flutter like crazy.

{Out.Of.Cupids: Let the stalking commence bro. }

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena gladly kissed her back and wrapped her arms around his neck. It was a fairly long kiss, long enough to get the point across to the gossiping women and few men that these two were taken, and by each other. Lena soon pulled away from the kiss and smiled widely at Adrian. "Has someone been practicing?" she teased, though she couldn't hide this creepy feeling like she was being watched. It wasn't like the people that had just recently accepted their defeat, oh no, it was more.... focused, contemplating...
Maybe she's just paranoid.

Mayah Playah

_Violin of Vanadiel_
Oh snap! :0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:00 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"Who needs practice when I have such a fantastic teacher?" he replied charmingly, kissing her nose. Suddenly, he heard War screaming in his head. Instantly wrapping his arms around her once more, Adrian looked around, finally locking eyes on a pretty young girl who had been looking at them. "Do you know her? War says to be wary of her."

Awesome nerd
Okay, what the hell

_Violin of Vanadiel_
is going on??

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:05 pm
Mayah Playah
This is me when I get bored. Enjoy!

Awesome nerd
Oh snap indeed

ɱonte Val Craig
User Image
User Image

"Ah, probably should've been more discreet" she said to herself and remembered not to oogle at them too long. A mental note for next time. She almost gushed when he put his arms around his girl protectively. Instead of fleeing, which is how she would normally do if seen, Montè smiled when their eyes met. Might as well get her introduction in. She disappeared and reappeared a few feet from them with her arms at her sides. "Oh my goodness sorry. I just.. ahem. Wow." This was exciting for her because she got to meet her new targets.

{Out.Of.Cupids:;;}

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:31 pm

"Mmph dnngh nnn mmmmph." came Lena's response, her voice muffled due to her face being buried in Adrian's chest when he held her close and protectively.
After a few seconds of flailing, Lena finally managed to pull her head free and gasped lungfuls of air. Once recovered, she followed Adrain's wary gaze to the girl that was bashfully trying to talk with them. "I've never met her before." she murmured and blinked curiously as she watched the girl trip over her words. She should probably help her out with this, but... Well, it was kind of funny to watch...

Mayah Playah

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:54 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

ɱonte Val Craig
User Image
User Image

"I'm sorry..I'm intruding and..Just found you..and I..Montè!" Her name was the only thing she could form out of her mouth without mixing it up or stopping in the middle for some strange reason. Her best guess was it being one word. Shutting up for a moment to regain some composure helped her fake a calm exterior. "Montè Val Craig at your service." The pressure was somewhat lifted off her chest and made room for another anxiety conflict to force its way in. Having to explain herself. "Hi."

Hi? Hi?! Was that seriously the best greeting she could come up with? No wonder she barely received these missions. Talking to such important people was so stressful she'd implode. Or have a violent panic attack like last time.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:15 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He nodded. "Hello, Miss Val Craig. I'm Adrian Darcy, this is my fiance, Miss Lena Foster. Would you mind telling us why you were staring?"
Inwardly, Adrian cringed at his rudeness. He was usually very warmly polite to women, but for some reason, these days, he only felt warm with Lena. With all other, his words turned into ice. War told him that was a side effect of being in love and being War. The passion could only be directed to one person every so often, and it would take away from the warmth for others. Yeah, like that's normal.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:59 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

ɱonte Val Craig
User Image
User Image

"Oh, I know who you are silly goose," she revealed and placed her hands firmly on her hips. Monte didn't really know why she had been fretful over this. Okay, now just quickly and calmly explain."I'm your new Cupid!" Well, she had the quickly down but her calmly needed much work.

"Fortunately, your original Cupid was killed," Did she just say fortunately? Oh god, why? Now she looked like a psycho. "I mean, it's sad. Boo-hoo." She was not making this any better for herself.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:19 am
Adrian Darcy

User Image

"I'm sorry, did you say Cupid?" he asked, furrowing his eyebrows. "As in, a love god?"
Adrian was terribly confused. She couldn't be serious. After all, Cupids were myth- oh wait, this was coming from a Rider of the Apocalypse. Who was he to judge?

Awesome nerd

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:35 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

ɱonte Val Craig
User Image
User Image

"A god? Me?" she repeated with a blossoming blush on her cheeks and a flattered giggle. How sweet are these too, really? Oblivious, but it was still sweet. "I'm a cherub in actuality. Third class angel to be on point. Don't tell anyone though. The whole god title can come in handy."

Monte wished she had a stereo to play one of those human love songs for this moment.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:41 pm

"Cupid...?" Lena murmured and tilted her head in thought. Now let's see, where had she heard that...? Fortunately for her, Adrian was there to answer, be it by being a little rude or not. Love god, huh? Yeah... Now she remembered! The little baby with tiny wings and arrows, right?
"So... What exactly does that mean?" Lena asked and looked at the girl curiously. "Is that like a type of guardian angel?" The last cupid died... Somehow, that brought images of Damian to the bride-to-be's mind, and though she kept her curious expression on, she felt a cringe inside. It had only been about a few weeks, and already she missed her brother terribly. At the same time, though, it made sense. Him being a cupid, it would explain why he was so vicious around people near her. Or would it? He'd be, like, an anti-cupid then.

Mayah Playah

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:59 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd

ɱonte Val Craig
User Image
User Image

"Bingo! She's as smart as she is adorable," That had Monte nearly fawning over them yet again, but she had to come off as sort of professional. "I'm here to protect your love from hate and such so no worries." Hate was her everlasting rival, but it was strong. She even hated hate if that made any sense. Well, she does love love. Is this some weird fetish she just found she had?

"You don't mind do you?" Because this could get awkward. Permission was not needed, but if your targets didn't want you around then the relationship was one sided here.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:03 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

Adrian sighed and ruffled his hair in thought. After being yelled at by War in his mind, he looked back up and shrugged. "It couldn't hurt. As long as Lena doesn't mind." Adrian turned his eyes to Lena, waiting for her feelings. "And as long as the wedding goes on as planned."

Awesome nerd

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:43 pm

"Adorable? Oh, well, I don't know..." Lena gushed and rubbed the back of her head bashfully. Eventually she noticed Monte and Adrian wait for an answer and blinked at both of them. "Huh? Oh, umm...." She turned to the girl. "So... You won't be stalking us, will you? I'll have you know that my brother's an archangel-in-training right now, so lightning might be striking at random." As if to confirm her, the already cloudy sky grumbled with distant thunder.

Mayah Playah

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas