Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
I Spy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:21 pm
^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:03 pm
-Ken Issac Solomon Solis -

Also Known as -The "Prince" to be Shot-

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -"Impossible is something that can never happen. We just happen to be incapable to achieve what we think is impossible. But even we can grab what we think is out of our grasp-

MY NAME ISKen Issac Solomon Solis
But People call MeKen, Kenny, Sometimes Kiss (Initials)
The last Number of Candles I saw was18
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aGuy
Want to celebrate it?
February 14th

You Should Really Get to Know Me

Ken is a very kind and gullible gentlemen. He is the type to take off his jacket and shirt in the dead winter to give to someone, and he is still quite classy. He would actually take off his jacket and lay it out on a puddle for a girl to cross. He's also very patient, being able to create a huge picture out of dominos he's quite cautious and careful. He is not the type to get disheartened very easily, he isn't even capable of getting angry at anyone. And when he does ever get angry, it's at himself. Things will break, including walls.

Despite being very gullible, Ken is actually a very intelligent guy. Hey, he's being taught so many different things, and has a particular talent towards Chemical Engineering, Chemo Therapy (Treating Cancer), and Neurology. And yet he's still very gullible. Go ahead and tell him that the stars in the sky are actually fireflies trying to go back home to the moon, he'll totally believe you. With enough explanation, he'll believe almost anything.... His interests (Chemical Engineering, Cancer, And Neurology, as well as a few minor things) would be a different story, that is something he knows through and through. Ken is also very active, How else does he get all his muscle?

He is the type who thinks that absolutely nothing is Impossible (Otherwise, how else would he be so gullibe?) He just believes people think it is impossible because they are incapable of grasping it. That's why he does "The Impossible" To see how it goes, and shows people that Anything is Possible (After a lot of logical thinking, he is not about to go jump off a cliff with sharp rocks below it). And when people tell him it is impossible, he'll do it and just tell them "Well.... I'm able to do it, and I'm only human"

Believe it or not, Ken is actually a little spoiled. Not in the Rich way, But in the Attention way. He Likes attention. He likes compliments and Flattery. And, he believes that if he whines and complains enough, and even throw a tantrum, he'll get what he wants. (Which is usually true for the most part). Of course, he can do a lot of things himself, but because of his family expecting him to do so much for their company and take over, he would prefer to relax. And as patient as he is, He can't get angry at anyone. It's very rare, but if he's ever angry at anyone... He can get violent and very offending. Although, whenever he gets angry, it's always at himself. He always points everything to himself, and always seems to be able to criticize himself very badly. It gets so bad to the point where his room will be unrecognizable because of his violence. As Opposed to getting angry, he is almost always cheerful. You can always see him with a smile on his face, and always acting silly.

Did You Know?

-6"11
-Red Hair
-Stunning Green eyes that change shades on what he wears
-Tall, Lean, Muscular, Athlethic, and has feminine curves
-He has two studs on his left ear, and is usually found wearing ear cuffs on his right

Come here, Let me tell you something
It's not too big of a secret, but He's actually pretty feminine for a guy, he gets along with girls more and can sometimes
be found being admired by a homosexual man. He does happen to talk and stand like a girl. But his secret is that he loves baking and cooking. His father never really approved of his son baking and cooking. He also tries to hide that he's actually very gullible

They're My DRUG

✓ Puzzles + Brain Teasers
✓ Dominos
✓ Children

They Make me SICK

✖ Spider webs (His skin crawls upon contact)
✖ Dishonesty
✖ Those who Hurt his sister

I Do EnjoyDancing (From the classical Waltz, to Street Break Dancing), Fencing (He's actually the best fencer in School), Kendo (Is a third Dan), Akido (2nd Degree Black Belt), Making a mosaic out of Dominos, Brain Teasers, Working Out, Playing with Children, Baking + Cooking, and Drinking Thai Tea.
This Frightens MeIs absolutely afraid of losing his sister (To some other guy and as in her dying), He is easily taken advantage of, and has a HORRIBLE fashion sense (If it weren't for his sister, manager, parents, and others in the house.... He wouldn't be going out looking so good)

Obviously You're too curious•••
Ever since Ken was a young boy, he had always been "too kind for his own good". He would give away things the homeless needed, even if they weren't homeless. At school, he would always buy people lunch.... Even if They already had the money to do so. He would do people's homework if they simply asked him to. People would dump their school chores on him, and he wouldn't mind. He would even help the maids and cleaning ladies with cleaning the House mansion. Sometimes, he would be found without his shirt and jacket when coming hom...... In the dead middle of winter when it's still snowing outside. But he usually didn't mind, because he never really noticed that he was being taken advantage of.

He is constantly found around his sister. Sometimes holding hands with her as if they were still kids. And still seen kissing his sister on the cheek despite their age, and in public as well. He has no shame when it comes to loving his sister. And he doesn't even see her as a woman, he sees her as merely just a sister. He just loves her that much. It's normal to him. And if any boy dare come close to her without confronting him first, well.... It is obvious that they would never be seen in town again. Ken will abuse his powers as the son of the most powerful company if it means to protect his sister. And obviouslly.... She doesn't mind

Ken is actually very dependent on his younger sister. It may not seem that way, but it is very true. He doesn't do many things without her. Eating, Going out, Socializing, etc. And when she doesn't come, he actually and legitimately has no idea what to do. He just stands there dumbfounded, wondering what he has to do. Even if he sees other people doing what he's suppose to be doing, it doesn't register in his mind because his sister isn't doing it. Sure he'll do his own thing by himself, but when the time calls for it, he needs his sister. That includes eating and going to family events. For events that involve mingling, he NEEDS to see his sister or be around her in order for him to socialize. Otherwise he's not as charismatic as he can be. If he doesn't see his sister or is around her, he'll get distracted and search the crowd for her. The worst case scenario is that he freaks out. So He is completely dependent on his sister to be able to live his daily life.

My Background Music•••
No Logic
Anything Else?Ken drives a Jet black Ferrari California with White Leather Interior (Despite that he can easily afford a more expensive car). And drives a Slick White Kawasaki Ninja Motorcycle (Again, despite that he could easily afford a more expensive one). And he actually earns quite a bit of money from making a large mosaic out of dominos. He also works as a model sometimes, and earns money from that. He also helps universities in labs, helps his company, helps Kids with cancer, etc. Anyways, He's constantly earning money. He also knows 6 different languages besides english; Italian, Arabic, Japanese, Korean, French, and American Sign Language.
What do I want to become?
He's going to take over the Corperation, but still pursue to become the best Neurologist, A Chemical Engineer in the medical field, and help treat kids with Cancer
THE AUTHOR•••Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:34 pm
- Kanon Aria Millefiore -

Also Known as The Girl with Guns

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? "Have you decided yet?"

MY NAME IS Kanon Aria Millefiore
But People call Me Kanon or Ari, code name Lunatic Butterfly (or just Butterfly)
The last Number of Candles I saw was Sixteen
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a Female
Want to celebrate it?
October 13th

No matter the day or situation, Kanon will most likely have a smile on her face, whether it's a cheerful grin or a malicious smirk. She is very carefree and energetic, even when it comes down to killing. Bright and bubbly, happy-go-lucky and hyper, Kanon seems to have no end to her cheerfulness, even in killing. In her killing mode, she will still smile at you and talk in her usual happy bright tone. Easy to get along with and outgoing, Kanon has few enemies since she can make almost anyone bow at her feet. Her cheerfulness probably comes from her love of eating sweets. She is a very liar, and appears to most people as a sweet and nice angel.

Despite being one of the best killers in the world, Kanon also happens to be the least mature. She loves childish things, especially carnivals and amusement parks. She is also very fond of Christmas, and getting presents. And no matter where, Kanon is sure to have a teddy bear with her, whether it's in her bag, a key chain, etc. But Kanon will no doubt kill you without a second thought if you annoy her too much though.

Kanon is very scary in the aspect that she will kill you even with a grin on her face. She loves to play around with her "toys" before actually killing them, and so no doubt she'll make your death very long and painful. Also, when she gets hurt, Kanon seems to not notice any pain and will continue straight with attack. Full of unpleasant surprises, she always seems to have a weapon or ten on her. Not to mention, despite her sweet bright self, Kanon is cold-blooded and absolutely ruthless. Beg for mercy, and you just might get a quick death. And when she's on a killing rampage, there's no stopping her.

Did You Know?

-5'3"
-Black
-Blue
-Petite yet lithe
-Blue and black butterfly on her left shoulder

Secrets aren't secrets if you tell them!

They're My DRUG

✓ Guns
✓ Music
✓ Sweets

They Make me SICK

✖ Not Getting Paid
✖ Being Pitied
✖ Insults

I Do Enjoy ...Kanon loves playing around with guns; in fact, her favorite game is Russian Roulette, any variation. She happens to love playing the piano - it's one of the few "normal" things about her. Kanon also loves going to festivals and amusement parks, as well as eating sweets. She collects teddy bears, and has one on her almost everyday - whether it's a brooch, a hairpin, a stuffed animal, a design on her outfit. Kanon also loves magic shows, especially illusions.
This Frightens Me Kanon hates receiving social pressure, such as large crowds focusing on her and various others. It'll have two results - she'll either break down (somehow they couldn't delete that emotion) or she'll go into a killing rage (another defective emotion). She seems to be deathly afraid of starving (that must contribute her childhood starvation) - and if you take her brother or her "teacher" away, Kanon'll go crazy. Oh, and she doesn't like scary stories, especially ghosts.

Kanon is one of the so-called Luna's. But her code name is Butterfly, mainly due to the fact she has a butterfly tatto on her shoulder and always seems to fly out of nowhere. Her minimum memories of her childhood were not much, she was born to a poor family that could barely earn enough to keep them. Their mother died of sickness, their father of grief. Her older brother, along with Kanon, were shooed into orphanages, were their miserable lives took a turn for the worst. They were both weak and tired from previous starvation, current starvation, misery, and a lot more that a child shouldn't have faced. But no one cared for them, and they grew up to be the shadows of the world.

Kanon was constantly teased by the boys, for being quiet and strange, and for really nothing in particular. And then, their lives changed dramatically. A stranger, a young man, possibly nineteen, came and took her siblings away. He frightened her very much, but Kanon was a bit glad to be away from that orphanage. She was introduced to the Black Rose Organization, at which she didn't think much of at first. Sure, Kanon had to go through hard work and intense training, but for once her life was better than it ever had been before. The bad thing was, the scientists of the organization often conducted experiments on her - to enhance her abilities. They tried deleting emotions, but found that extraordinarily hard, and so they sealed her feelings instead.

That may be a good thing, it may be bad. Because now, Kanon recognizes almost no one as an ally. Her brother...sure? The man who brought them out and trained her...maybe? The organization has been having problems with her recently, but she's being kept under control by her "teacher" and various others. The problem with no feelings at all means she lacks loyalty, and if you provoke her, she'd no doubt kill you without a second thought.

My Background Music•••
Special Illusion
Anything Else? No matter the occasion, Kanon has her CZ75B on her. She also calls her teacher "Senpai" instead of "sensei".
Really, I don't think I have a choice.
THE AUTHOR•••Iced_Chocolatte_Coffee

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:34 pm
- Mickie Kai -

Also Known as -The Boy with the knives-

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -What to do, what to do?-

MY NAME IS-Mickie Kai-
But People call Me-Mick-
The last Number of Candles I saw was-17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Male
Want to celebrate it?
-April 22nd-

-Surprisingly a clumsy guy, Mick often falls, but sometimes he does it on purpose. Just so he can he do something bad to someone, whether for revenge or just because he can. A cocky type of person, he is surprisingly open to insulting other people. Though not in a way that will label him as a jerk. More of in a nice way, as if he did not intend to be. When he actually meant to be cruel and unusually. Due to his hard exterior, he doesn't have that many friends. Most of the time he is portrayed as a jockester. The type of person who does not get the job done. When though he is clumsy, and tends to trip often he does his job well. One of the best actually. Always taking his work seriously.

Underneath his clumsy ways and hard working personality, some people are concerned that he may possibly have a God complex, because he does not find other people worthy of his attention. Other than the person he is going to kill. This is a misconception. Though Mick is cocky, and has little interest in others, he does not find himself higher than them in any way. -

Did You Know?

-Five foot nine
-145lbs
-Red
-Athletic

Mick actually doesn't like his job at killing people. He prefers doing other things.

They're My DRUG

✓ Listening to Music
✓ Teasing someone
✓ Sweet Tarts

They Make me SICK

✖ Spicy Food
✖ Failing in a mission
✖ Being interpreted

I Do Enjoy-Photography-
This Frightens Me-Being in small places
Walking down hallways in the dark
Pitch darkness-

Mick's mother was a prostitute.One that worked for high CEOs at multiple companies. So of course she was kept in the dark, and the company paid her millions to keep quiet and to live a comfortable living. And yet, she became pregnant, with Mick of course. Trying to keep it a secret, it was only a matter of time when the CEOs discovered this little detail. When they insisted abortion she refused. Not believing in abortion she decided to give up her only child, to keep all her money. Mick of course discovered this once he was out of the orphanage. When he hired a private investigator out of curiosity.

But his life at the orphanage was a lonely one. But he did not expect anything from being an abandoned child. Dealing with it as it came. Along with the bullies of school, and keeping up with every one else when they wanted nothing to do with him. So he kept to himself until he was introduced to the Black Rose organization. Finding that it would be a better life then staying in an orphanage he allowed they to seal away his emotions of empathy and sympathy.

My Background Music•••
Puppet by Gregory and The Hawk
Anything Else?-Mick usually uses a switch blade when he works.-
Mick honestly loves photography and wants to be a photographer.
THE AUTHOR•••The Invisable Spaz

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:57 pm
Lillian Marie Solis

Also Known as The Princess to Be Stabbed.

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? “The happiest people don’t have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything.”

MY NAME IS Lillian Marie Solis
But People call Me Lilli or Lill
The last Number of Candles I saw was sixteen (16)
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a female
Want to celebrate it?
November 4

Lillian is one of those people that you never really know until you’ve spent a lot of time around her, and since very few actually put forth effort to spend time around her, very few know her and her true personality. She is rather quiet, not much for words, and she rarely speaks to people, especially if her brother is there. He’s her moral support, so she can almost be constantly found clinging to his arm, holding his hand, or something of the like. Most people find it odd, but it’s really only to hide the fact that she’s extremely shy. As a child she had never had any problems, but as she grew older, she only associated with people who came into close contact with her, which made her a tad bit socially awkward. Okay – so extremely socially awkward. She can barely speak to people she doesn’t know without a blush creeping into her face.

However, that’s the one side of her that others see. The side of her that people like her brother see is someone totally different. When she’s comfortable around someone, she becomes rather carefree and child-like. She’s rather energetic, actually, and she can barely stay still with all the energy bubbled up beneath the surface. She has trouble holding it all in, and because of that, she actually has a rather nasty temper, which is truly something no one wants to witness if they can avoid it. Yet aside from that, she really is a sweet girl who enjoys life to its fullest. It’s very rare to find her wasting her time, as she’s always doing something, even if it isn’t physically active; it will at least be mentally active. She and her brother are a little alike, but she’s never found letting people walk all over her, and – if she can – doesn’t allow people walk all over her brother. When he’s not around, she knows there’s no stopping him, but if he’s with her, people are in for it if they try to mess with him. She looks up to him completely and respects and loves him enough to where she doesn’t want him to be hurt by others, considering he’s rather oblivious to it all.

Did You Know?
-5’2”
-Red hair
-Amber eyes
-Petite, lithe, slightly athletic

Lillian has always wanted to be a private investigator, and she used to play “Detective” with the help’s kids when Kenny wasn’t around. It’s something she had to hide from everyone because if anyone found out and it leaked to her father, horrible things were bound to ensue.

They're My DRUG

✓ Music
✓ Writing
✓ Pizza

They Make me SICK

✖ Coconut
✖ Weapons
✖ Crowds

I Do Enjoy Lilli loves to read and write, particularly good mystery novels. She also enjoys taking regular walks, at least once a day, and horseback riding. Though she dislikes crowds, she happens to like amusement parks because of the rides they have there – rollercoasters are definitely one of her favorite things in life. And animals – she adores animals, particularly horses and dogs.
This Frightens Me Even though she’s not afraid of much, Lillian totally abhors thunderstorms of any kind – even small ones – mainly because bright lights and loud noises in close sequence with each other simply don’t sit well with her. It’s part of why she refuses to watch horror movies – aside from the fact that she doesn’t really like gore, it doesn’t help that the movies are meant to frighten people; they certainly do their jobs in relevance to her. The last thing she tries to avoid is consuming too much dairy products. It’s okay for her to have a little bit of milk in the morning and ice cream after dinner, but too much makes her sick because of a slight lactose intolerance. She learned that the hard way.

Everyone always thinks that being the child of someone rich and (kind of) famous means that life is just all nice and perfect and just so amazing. But they would be quite wrong – especially if they were thinking the daughter’s life would be better than the son’s. Ever since she could remember, Lillian was expected to be seen and not heard; this was something she took very seriously, to the point that it caused her to be irreparably shy around strangers. Since the silence was also subjected to her brother for a short period of time, Lilli started hanging all over him when she was rather young and could never really stop after she reached a certain point. It was almost a necessity to have him around when she was meeting new people, and since he allowed it, she saw no reason to stop. However, he became more open while she became more closed, and things simply went downhill from there for her, at least daughter-wise.

As the daughter of a wealthy man, Lillian was required to know a lot more than the average girl her age. By ten she was fluently speaking almost ten languages, including some Yiddish so that she could be a wallflower and find out information for her father. That was really her only use for him – being able to creep around unnoticed and overhear things that he needed to know. She also knew every style of dance to accommodate anyone who asked at any of the important galas that were held. Her studies had to be perfect in every way, even though, when she reached the age of being told whom to marry, she would never be able to reveal all of it. It was rather stressful to have to go through all these things, only to have them become useless once she was married off. The only part of her childhood she really enjoyed was when she and Ken could spend time with each other without being forced to do anything for their father, and when she had been allowed to run around with the help.

Though her brother never certainly helped her come out of her shell, she couldn’t exactly blame him. All Ken ever tried to do was keep her best interests in mind, and she loved him and respected him for it. In all honesty, she had never noticed how he hindered her, and she probably never would if it wasn’t pointed out to her. Until that day, though, she wouldn’t really mind if he fended males off or made sure no one hurt her in any way because she knew he only did it because he cared about her, and since it was the exact opposite of how her father treated her, she relished every minute of it.

My Background Music•••
If You Can Afford Me
Anything Else? Though she’s never gotten anything published, Lillian has actually written a couple of mystery novels. However, considering she doesn’t believe in her own self when it comes to them, she hasn’t let anyone see them. As she still aspires to be a private investigator, writing out her dreams is the closest she can get to actually fulfilling them since she knows her family will never allow it, no matter how much they may love her.
Technically, I’m not allowed to have a job, but I’ve always wanted to be a private investigator, and I’d settle for any college, really.
THE AUTHOR•••TrinityMimikotsu

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff