Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
A Risky Life Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:17 pm
Accepted Profiles

Back to the roleplay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:18 pm
Ⱳᴑʃᶂ 1

GraceLeanneSherwood

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image

Wanna see me shift?

"True strength is in keeping yourself together when everyone else expects you to fall apart."

Ʈɦɛ Ɓȧʂɩƈʂ Ƴoʋ ʛoʈʈȧ Ƙɳoɷ

So, you want to know the basic details that make me who I am? Well, here's some facts. The name on that little piece of paper we all call a birth certificate shows that my name is Grace Sherwood, but you can call me Gracie. It also shows that I was born on October 20th, these many years ago eighteen.
What you'll first see upon looking at me, is a number of things that I think are worth mentioning. My hair is a Dark brown. My eyes are the color of sapphires. And last but not least, I am 5'9" tall.
Oh, yeah, did I forget to mention that I was a shifter? Ha, sorry about that!

Ŵɧaʈ Ƿȩƒĺŋȩ'ʂ ɱȩ

I often act like:
I like to have fun and try to be a fun person to hang around with. I'm someone who is rarely serious and likes to use sarcasm and jokes frequently. However, if there's danger of hunters being around, my whole personalitly takes a complete opposite turn. I'm very alert and protective and always ready for a fight when it comes to the hunters. Running away is something I view as a weakness. There aren't often many times that I get scared, but when I do, I hate it. Fear cripples which is something that I don't need. One of my worse traits is that tend to not always be the most observant person ever.

The marks I bare and the things I wear:
I have a small tattoo of a butterfly on the inside of my wrist. The only scar that I have that I think is worth mentioning is a long scar that runs from the middle of my back and curves around my side that ends at the point of my hip. Something I recieved once from the blade of a hunter.

The things that I can do that will make your jaw drop:
Aside from me being able to shift into the form of a wolf, I'm very good at playing the piano. I, for the most part, taught myself how to play when I was young and have continued ever since. Usually though, I only play when I have something on my mind that's bothering me.

ƓōƖƞǥ Ǻ ŁƖƫƫƖɛ Ɗɛɛƥɛŗ

Over my lifetime I've seen a number of things, to summarize it a bit for you, here it goes:

I grew up in a family of shifters. We lived in a huge house in the middle on nowhere and there were about thirty of us total I'd guess. As the years passed though, our little clan started breaking apart and going their seperate ways. When I was ten, my parents decided that they'd leave the house and went somewhere a little more civilized and not so out of the way. Things went well for about two years, we always kept a low profile and never did anything to draw the attention of the hunters to us. On June 22 when I was twelve years old though, a band of about five hunters found us. My mother and father told me to hide and I obeyed them, I hadn't exactly been sure at the time what was going to happen. When I emerged from my hiding spot an hour or so after things went quiet, both my parents were dead.

I had breifly considered going back to the clan of the other shifters, but I wasn't in the mood to. I wandered around by myself for years, making a home were I could just to leave it a few weeks later before any hunters could find me. I was troubled by the fact that I didn't know how the hunters had found my family and I didn't want to make the same mistake either so I kept on the move constantily.

When I was seventeen though, I became tired of the constant moving around so I found to others that are like family to me now and we all live in this big house at the edge of an even bigger town. Life is pretty good for me right now, but being a shifter, I know that that feeling is only temporary. Still, I'm gonna enjoy it while it lasts.

The things I can't get enough of:
♥ Piano
♥ My family (wolf 2 and 3)
♥ Being adventurous
♥ Relaxing

The things you better keep away from me:
✕ Hunters
✕ Reckless people
✕ Grape flavored candy
✕ Fear

Ɓɛɧȋɳȡ Ʈɧɛ Cʋɾɫȋǻɳ

I play the character:
Wolf 1

The person who pulls these strings:
FieryHeartedAngel

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:10 pm
Ⱳᴑʃᶂ 2

ZacharyAionHacker

User Image

Shifted Form

"If you so much as lay a finger on my pack I won't hesitate to kill you."

So, you want to know the basic details that make me who I am? Well, here's some facts. The name on that little piece of paper we all call a birth certificate shows that my name is Zachary Hacker, but you can call me Zach. It also shows that I was born on April 15th, these many years ago Eighteen.
What you'll first see upon looking at me, is a number of things that I think are worth mentioning. My hair is a Red and Black. My eyes are the color Dark brown. And last but not least, I am 6 feet 5 inches tall.
Oh, yeah, did I forget to mention that I was a Shifter? Ha, sorry about that!

Ŵɧaʈ Ƿȩƒĺŋȩ'ʂ ɱȩ

I often act like:
The lovely teddy bear of the house with his over-the-top comedy and energy always trying to hype the others up and keep their spirits high. I'm a pretty fun guy and enjoy having fun and hunting. However I have a dark side, if angered I am relentless and furious.

Two lip piercings and 1 nose, and a small steel necklace worn to restrict his shifting.

Shifted or not he can leap 5 feet into the air from a stand-still and his long legs also make him super fast.

ƓōƖƞǥ Ǻ ŁƖƫƫƖɛ Ɗɛɛƥɛŗ

Over my lifetime I've seen a number of things, to summarize it a bit for you, here it goes:

I was born to 2 Beta's of my previous pack, therefore I was expected to be doing a lot, including managing the Alpha's child who was a total pain in my a**! Finally my parents passed away to hunters and the pack was split between the younger Alpha or me, when the pack turned its back on me and called me irresponsible and childish and no right to run the pack I left without looking back!

I was in Oregon when I left my pack, and I traveled daily covering 50 miles a day. Until eventually I hit something spectacular, the ocean. I instantly fell in love with its beautiful blue color and I promised myself I wouldn't run anymore, I would stop running from responsibility and my duties. I would find a new pack and assert myself to be needed and make myself irreplaceable. That's when he found his new pack as he made his way down the coast of California to Hollywood.

♥ The Ocean!
♥ Running and hunting
♥ Relaxing and watching TV.
♥ Being with his family

✕ Being alone
✕ Boring people
✕ Hunters
✕ Work

Ɓɛɧȋɳȡ Ʈɧɛ Cʋɾɫȋǻɳ

I play the character:
Shifter Male 2.

Acolyte Offerus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:11 pm
Ⱳᴑʃᶂ 3

JustinAndrewSparks

User Image

The Other Me

"Sense fades as feelings begin"

So, you want to know the basic details that make me who I am? Well, here's some facts. The name on that little piece of paper we all call a birth certificate shows that my name is Justin Andrew Sparks, but you can call me Timber. It also shows that I was born on December 18, these many years ago eighteen.
What you'll first see upon looking at me, is a number of things that I think are worth mentioning. My hair is Straight, Jet black and shiney. My eyes are the color of mocha brown, sadly. And last but not least, I am 6'0ft tall.
Oh, yeah, did I forget to mention that I was a Shape shifter, wolf? Ha, sorry about that!

Ŵɧaʈ Ƿȩƒĺŋȩ'ʂ ɱȩ

I often act like:
Whoa. Your asking me? I barely know myself! But I guess I can answer you.. I am shy, and I mainly keep to myself. Only people that honestly know me are my pack. I am a quiet fellow of few words and I've never really done wrong. I am sweet, but sometimes I do have a temper, and it outbursts. Thats when i'm not shy, and I go ballastic. It'd completely opposite of my normal personality and since I've transformed into a wolf man, I normally accidently do that, which means, I don't go out a lot. I can be cute, and sensitve, But I'm also very protective, and a lot of my emotions don't really become exposed.

I have a rather interesting Tribal Tattoo on my chest/shoulder and arm. And then a native cross on the other side of my chest. I normally just wear a plain t-shirt, jeans, and vans. My clothing sometimes adds with jackets or belts, but not much else.

I am definatly, Not a special guy, I seem to have no talents compared to my original family. I got the Nick Name "Timber" a few years back because when I'm in wolf form, I run back, Turn around, run full speed forward onto a tree, and make it bend to touch the floor, then i come off and the tree flings into normal place, that's all I can do to make your jaw drop!

ƓōƖƞǥ Ǻ ŁƖƫƫƖɛ Ɗɛɛƥɛŗ

Oh! I was born into a beautiful family of four, My Father, My Mother, My Sister, and well.. Myself. All of us, were shape shifters. We were pure shape shifters, none of us had pure human blood in our system either. And Hunters wanted us, Oh how they'd love to peirce the flesh of a pure. I could never accept a hunters kind after what scarred me for life.
My father, he has the power to disappear, become invisible, But I've lost my love for him too. My mother, she was cursed with no special power but to shape shift. My sister, she got the power to calm people down, which may be in use but I'm not sure. And me? Well.. I am male form of my mother, and so far, I have no power in me, besides the shape shifting.
Long story short, We were rich, and loveable people, And when hunters, tons by tons kept attempting to hunt us, my mother sent me and my sister away, hidden. But as we were leaving I saw what happened, My father by her side. Hunters surrounding them, My Father disappeared, and my mother? She was brutally murdered.

Me now? After? I was sent away and I had to hide my true self, My sister? She is gone, I don't know where she is. I got away, and i found more wolves like myself, I don't go out a lot. Sometimes to a coffee shop, or small shops like that, but I normally stay home and keep to myself.

♥ Sweets
♥ Movies
♥ Art
♥ Outdoors

✕ My Father
✕ Hunters
✕ Large Crowds
✕ Myself

Ɓɛɧȋɳȡ Ʈɧɛ Cʋɾɫȋǻɳ

I play the character:
Wolf 3

XxTheMintyScentOfDeathxX

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:12 pm
ʂʜɨᶂʈɛʀ 1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:12 pm
ʂʜɨᶂʈɛʀ 2

AlexandraMoonlightRoland

User Image

If I shift this is what i look like!

"I feel like i am missing something important..."

So, you want to know the basic details that make me who I am? Well, here's some facts. The name on that little piece of paper we all call a birth certificate shows that my name is Alexandra Roland, but you can call me Alex. It also shows that I was born on October 13th, these many years ago Eighteen.
What you'll first see upon looking at me, is a number of things that I think are worth mentioning. My hair is a Black. My eyes are the color Bright Blue. And last but not least, I am 5ft 5in tall.
Oh, yeah, did I forget to mention that I was a Shifter (doesnt know it though)? Ha, sorry about that!

Ŵɧaʈ Ƿȩƒĺŋȩ'ʂ ɱȩ

I often act like:
If your asking me it should be easy. I hardly show it but i am extremly protective of my friend, Rachelle Starreno, and my family. I cant explain it but i hate seeing them hurt or much worse. I tend to be stubborn so if you tell me something i will say its not true and stay to my opinion. I dont care what you tell me even if it is important in my life i would not believe you. I also tend to be cautious to things around me. I have the sense that something or someone doesnt like me and are trying to hurt me but it must be my imagination.... Right? Anyways... I can be clumsy and easily flustered around the opposite sex but dont hold it againt me.

Hm.. Well.... I do have a tattoo of a large black fox on my back. I had this urge to get it and it looks great! I also have a necklace that i had since i was a baby of my name on top of a fox paw design. I was told that my mother whom i am living with made it. I do have my belly button peirced.

Is it abnormal to be fast? Well... I am fast. I used to be on the track team when i was in school and i would get first place each time. So... i have great speed. I am also a great cook nothing more said.

ƓōƖƞǥ Ǻ ŁƖƫƫƖɛ Ɗɛɛƥɛŗ

I was born into a family of three. Me, My mother, and my father. A couple years after i was born my mother got pregnant with my baby brother. I have to say i was excited to have a baby brother. I couldnt wait till he was born so that we could hang out and have fun. When i started school i met Rachelle Starreno and we became friends. Nice huh?! It was hard to see each other because i was busy hellping my mother around because she was getting big wither my baby brother. Six months later my baby brother was born and i was 5 years old. I wanted to hold him so I was with my mother on her bed hold my green eyed, brown haired baby brother. Now that i think about it I look nothing like my mother and father with my black hair and bright blue eyes. Ten years later, my brother was 10 and i was 15. We both hung out together and got along great. Matt (my brother) never left my side and was always around me. He would always get upsent when i dropped him off at school and left him to go to my school but now it seems like he is okay with it. As for me and Rachelle Starreno. We are still really close and she gave me some courage to persue my dream to be a model with the help or my mother.

Now I am eighteen and graduated highschool. My brother is 13 and in sixth grade. I gave him some pointers in school to help him. Me and Rachelle Starreno are going to head to Hollywood to make our dreams true. I keep having this feeling that i am missing something important about me but my mother said it was just nervousness about Hollywood and i believed her. Matt, on the other hand., didnt want me to go to Hollywood and leave him but Itold him I would visit often and make sure to be there for him when he needs it so I gave him my cell number for when he wants to talk to me. Now me and Rachelle Starreno are in Hollywood and are ready to go after our dreams.

♥ My family
♥ Sweets
♥ Rain
♥ Going for a jog
♥ Nighttime
♥ My friends

✕ Snow
✕ Injuring myself while running
✕ Blushing to much
✕ Acting weird

Ɓɛɧȋɳȡ Ʈɧɛ Cʋɾɫȋǻɳ

I play the character:
Shifter 2

Bravery-Homunculus

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:13 pm
Нʋɳʈɛʀ 1

DaisyLoveBorjon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"So what if curiosity killed the cat? I'm much smarter than them in the end."

So, you want to know the basic details that make me who I am? Well, here's some facts. The name on that little piece of paper we all call a birth certificate shows that my name is Daisy Borjon, but you can call me Daisy. It also shows that I was born on August 5th, these many years ago seventeen.
What you'll first see upon looking at me, is a number of things that I think are worth mentioning. My hair is a dark brown and goes down to the middle of my back. My eyes are the color black. And last but not least, I am 5'6" tall.
Oh, yeah, did I forget to mention that I was a hunter? Ha, sorry about that!

Ŵɧaʈ Ƿȩƒĺŋȩ'ʂ ɱȩ

I often act like:
I believe my family is everything to me, even though they have controlled my life for so long. I am mostly just too curious about most things for my own good. I can care about people a lot, sometimes even shifters, but my family would kill me if I found out. No matter what, though, protecting my family comes first, at least whenever I could help them and not screw things up. Like the natural curious girls in the story books, I can be a little clumsy and unhelpful. I try my best to be, though~!

I always have a fake yet seemingly real diamond ring on my right hand that used to belong to my aunt. I've always dressed up in more of an indie style and wearing fedora hats. I never wear the colors pink, orange, or yellow entirely no matter what!

I'm pretty flexible and quick, due to years in gymnastics that my parents put me in to help me train. I also have a pretty good eye when it comes to using a gun, close range or sniper style. Aside from all that, though, I'm a pretty good photographer and love taking pictures of people. I'm also pretty good at piano, but it's the only instrument I know how to play. I'm a pretty avid reader and write, but I don't think that would be considered a talent...

ƓōƖƞǥ Ǻ ŁƖƫƫƖɛ Ɗɛɛƥɛŗ

Well, ever since I was little, I was told what to do and how to live my life. Being born in a family of hunters, most would expect me to be a pro, but really, I'm not at all. I'm actually more of a loose chain in my group. I think the only reason they even let me continue to be with them is because of who my family is, but I didn't join them to make friends. I only joined them so my family can be proud. I love them from bits to pieces, but I think I would know better on what's good for my life.

You see, when I was younger, I was close to my Aunt Serina. She always told me in secret that she used to be in love with a shifter, and that they weren't that bad. I believed her, but she died when I was younger, leaving me with no one else to talk to. Don't get me wrong, I tell my brother everything, but not the fact that I'm a little curious and sympathetic for the shifters. I think he knows already, but I'm staying silent. Not a word about that is coming out of me~!

♥ Music
♥ Photography
♥ Storms
♥ Reading

✕ Hot weather
✕ Unhappy endings
✕ Prejudice people
✕ Airheads

Ɓɛɧȋɳȡ Ʈɧɛ Cʋɾɫȋǻɳ

I play the character:
Hunter #1

Vampire Hunter Mari

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:14 pm
Нʋɳʈɛʀ 2

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:16 pm
Нʋɳʈɛʀ 3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:17 pm
Нʋɳʈɛʀ 4

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

FieryHeartedAngel

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:18 pm
Нʋɳʈɛʀ 5

GavinDylanKnight

User Image

"I live for the rush; that feeling you get at the face of danger."

So, you want to know the basic details that make me who I am? Well, here's some facts. The name on that little piece of paper we all call a birth certificate shows that my name is Gvin Knight, but you can call me Gavin. It also shows that I was born on June 11, these many years ago Twenty.
What you'll first see upon looking at me, is a number of things that I think are worth mentioning. My hair is a light brown. My eyes are the color of the ocean. And last but not least, I am 6'4" tall.
Oh, yeah, did I forget to mention that I was a hunter? Ha, sorry about that!

Ŵɧaʈ Ƿȩƒĺŋȩ'ʂ ɱȩ

I often act like:
First and for most, I take everything seriously when it comes to my job as a hunter. One little mistake and it cost someone there life and I know that. It's one of the reasons why I was made the leader of my group; I don't goof off. That doesn't mean I don't have fun though. I like to joke around and play as much as any other guy, I just know when to be serious as well. I'm protective of those I care for and I can have a little bit of temper sometimes. Fortunately though, I don't really have that much self-determination to hold a grudge against you, so I won't be upset for very long.

Other then a few scars here and there from fights with the shifters, I don't really have all that much to brag about in the way of marks. I do where this ring on my middle finger on my right hand that used to belong to my father as a reminder of him.

Being a hunter, I'm pretty talented with an assortment of different weapons. I'm also pretty good in a fight too. Any other skills than that I consider useless in my type of work.

ƓōƖƞǥ Ǻ ŁƖƫƫƖɛ Ɗɛɛƥɛŗ

I grew up in a family that was not in the least bit associated with the hunters and not even I knew anything about them until I was ten years old. When I was ten, my parents were killed by what appeared to be animals. That was what the police reports said anyway. I hadn't been in the house at the time, I was at my grandparents or else I probably would've been killed as well. Since I was ten, I was old enough to remember my parents in perfect detail, but I was still young enough to where I got over there deaths without too much trouble.

When a couple who were hunters heard about the attack on the news, they came to me and told me that the 'animals' that killed my parents were infact shifters. Ever since then, I've held a very strong hatred towards them. . . one that I don't think will ever go away. Since then, I joined the group of hunters in the area and actively seek shifters out and dispose of them. The one thing that bugs me the most is that I have no idea who the shifters were that killed my parents, if I only I knew I would find and kill them. Who said revenge isn't the answer? In my book, it sometimes can be. Other then that slight bump in my past, I'm having a pretty good life right now and have fun just being me.

♥ Hunting
♥ Hanging out/having fun
♥ Flirting at times
♥ Planning strategy

✕ Shifters
✕ People who disregard rules
✕ Things not going as planned
✕ Surprises

Ɓɛɧȋɳȡ Ʈɧɛ Cʋɾɫȋǻɳ

I play the character: