Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:43 pm
A madman is running around the streets, murdering innocent people. He calls himself "Damian". Say it, and everyone knows who your talking about, even though no one has any idea who he is or what he looks like. The only image people know was taken on the night of the First Attack, by a random bystander who Damian later announced was never a target. The picture is of poor quality, and his full face is not visible. Damian taunts the police, telling them all his plans. One of which, is to both rule and destroy the world. Only one person is known to have survived any attack made by Damian. A young girl, now 17 years of age. Her name is Dayna. Her family was one of the targets of the First Attack. Damian never said if he meant to kill Dayna.

After her family was murdered by the man, Dayna's best friend's parents allowed her to stay with them. Her best friend; Reece. Cute and flirty, Reece has known all about the 'underground' of the city since she found ways of making men talk. Things that the normal people of the city would know nothing about. Some of which include the infamous "Damian" and who he really is. An insane man who broke out of an asylum? A serial murderer who escaped prison? A normal business man, someone no one would suspect.... But how can Damian both rule AND destroy the world? Theres too many rumors, and the police have no serious leads. The people of the city fear that with no one to stop him, Damian will have his wish; to destroy the world.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:14 pm
Rules;

Read the rules thread if you must.

Link to characters  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:35 pm
Blood covered everything... The walls, the ceiling, the floor... "Dont worry, Day-na..." His sang... She was frozen with fear. "I wont hurt you..." He reached for her. "You'll be ok, I promise." He grinned... Perfect white, sharp teeth. Dayna screamed, hitting the floor.
Reece burst into the room, flicking the lights on. "DAYNA!"
Dayna sat up. It was the nightmare again.. She was trembling in cold sweat.
"You said it had stopped..." Reece said calmly, sitting down beside her friend.
"I.... I dont want to worry you.." She picked up her blankets and pillow, throwing them back on the bed. "Im fine... Really." She didnt sound convincing.
"Dayna. Dont lie to me. I know your not fine. You cry out in your sleep all the time. Im already worried, your my best friend!"
Asher knocked on the open door. "A little late for conversations, isnt it?"
Dayna looked down, embarrassed. "Sorry..."
Reece clenched her jaw. "Asher... Shut the hell up. She just had a nightmare."
"I heard." He yawned. His hair was disheveled.
"Let me get you something." Reece ran out of the room, most likely to come back with a glass of water.
Asher walked into the room. He had a slight smile on his face. Dayna felt her skin crawl. "Shh.." He whispered. "Dont worry. Its just a dream. You'll be fine." He smiled bigger now, patting her head softly. He was brushing her hair with his fingers. "A reoccurring nightmare, right?" He sat next to her on the bed.
Dayna nodded. She knew about Asher's past. Reece never liked to talk about it..
Asher sighed. "Just think of something you like. Your a girl, so you probably like bunnies or kittens."
Dayna giggled.
"Ha! I made you laugh." He smiled again. "That means your ok, now.. Right? I'd hate for you to be sad, Day-na." He sang her name.
She felt the hair on the back of her neck stand. Where had she heard that before? In the same tone... She knew it. "Why-" She stopped. She just couldnt remember. The dream was always vivid, but she always forgot him talking.
He blinked. He stood quickly, blushing. "Reece should be coming back now..." And he was right.
Reece watched him carefully as he left the room. She whispered to Dayna; "What just happened?"
Dayna's eyes were still wide. "I... dont know...."
"Reece?" Asher was back at the door. He avoided Dayna's glance. "Can I get some ice cream?"
Reece groaned. "Hurry up. It's late, and I wanna go out tomorrow." She wrapped her arms around Dayna, in her playful lover's act. "And Dayna, my love, is coming with us."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:52 pm
Isaac was never much of a sleeper. He walked past the living room to see Eri reading on the couch and Danny asleep, and watching a Twilight Zone marathon. "Isn't it a little late for a little girl to be up?"

Eri looked up from her book. "Im thirteen. As far as I'm concerned, i am out of school and my english is more than perfect, i should be able to pick out my own bedtime. Plus Im reading...."

Isaac chuckled lightly. "Very well. Hey, you want some icecream? I know i promised you some a while back."

"But we're in our pajammas...and Danny's asleep."

"So?"

Eri smiled up at him. "Alright. Lets go then." She said, dogearing and closing he book as Isaac picked up Danny "bridal style" and left the apartment.  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:20 pm
((again with the bridal style? XD lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:43 pm
((Silence! XD))  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:39 pm
Asher smiled. "Thank you!" He grabbed his jacket and shoes, and locked the door behind him.
Reece made sure he was out of sight before she came back to Dayna. "What did he say?"
"Nothing.. He just... I dont know. He said it just a nightmare. But I remember it... It weird.. I remember, but I dont. It feels like a dream."
"Dayna.. Your so weird."
"Reece.. Your so lame."
They started laughing. Dayna forgot about her nightmare. Reece really was a good friend.

Asher walked through the empty streets. Wallet in pocket, as always. "Maybe I should buy some for Reece and Dayna!" He grinned. He felt like a kid. Ice cream, this late at night. He laughed. He and Dayna both liked vanilla. Reece's favorite was strawberry.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:47 pm
Isaac ate vanilla ice cream with Eri, who had a sundae. Danny was in her seat, eating strawberry with chocolate surup. As soon as she heard about icecream, she was wide awake.

"Thank you Isaac." Eri smiled.

"A promise is a promise."  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:43 am
Asher walked through the empty streets. He knew of one ice cream store that would still be open... "Maybe I should buy some for Reece and Dayna!" He smiled. Him and Dayna both liked vanilla. Reece's favorite was strawberry. He felt someone creep up behind him.
"Awfully late to be running around alone, dont you think?"
Asher stopped. He knew that voice. "No..." He squeezed his eyes shut. Not now....
"Its a lovely night, dont you think?"
Asher could see his grin. The look on his face.... "Please dont..."
"No.. There's witnesses around. I cant risk being seen again." He laughed.
Asher clenched his fists. The man was gone- almost as quickly as he had appeared... Asher looked up at the small store. There were three people inside. He was right... He opened the door of the store. A small bell dinged, saying to everyone that he was here.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:54 am
Danny looked up couriously and smiled. "Looks like we're not the only ones out." She said sweetly.

Isaac nodded, not caring. He was never really thr social or friendly person except around Danny and Eri.

Eri looked back. "So we arent."  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:59 am
Asher heard them talking. He looked over and made eye contact with the small, older girl. He smiled and waved. The guy with them seemed... Asher frowned. The man behind the counter cleared his throat. Asher jumped. He didnt see him walk up. "Oh- can I get two vanillas and a strawberry?"
The man eyed him. "...Sure. Just a minute."
Asher sat down at the stool. He loved the smell of ice cream.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:05 am
Danny giggled slighty and blush like a school girl, looking back at her icecream, eating.

Isaac smirked at her. "Youre such a child."  

HelicaI

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:20 am
"Here you go." The man gave Asher the 3 cones of ice cream. "That'll be 5.20"
Asher paid the guy. "Thank you." He smiled. He went to the door, and looked back at the girl. He waved to her before walking out.
"Poor girl. Doesnt know whats about to happen."
Asher forced himself to keep walking. "Dont... She's innocent."
He laughed. "Arnt they all?" He took Asher's ice cream. "I always loved vanilla."
"Thats mine..." Asher said sadly.
"And it tastes delicious. You have wonderful taste in ice cream." He laughed again.
Asher sighed. He was scared, but what could he do?  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff