Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Fade Away Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:01 pm
And Everything Went Silent

User Image

Name►Nickoli

Age►18

Sexuality►Bisexual

Personality►Isn't it obvious! I'm a benevolent king! I have no last name, so every one calls me King Nikcoli, and I love being the king. I'm the best of any King right? I'm kind to my people, I feed them, clothe them, and in return I only want there company. Their respect for rescuing them from their twisted world they came from. I love to play games, and I maybe a bit overbearing when it comes to playing, because I cheat. A lot. I will admit, that being a cheater ends with me being yelled at. But i'm perfectly find with that, because every one is in my debt for saving them!

Since I know that i'm the strongest, I maybe a bit cocky around my subjects. And if I become mad, because every good king has there limits, I'm not afraid to use my abilities. Even if it involves killing a man. And when others aren't around. To be honest, being alone is something I fear the most. I hate being left behind by others, so I give them everything they could desire. Anything they want, so they'll love me, and never leave me behind. Also, I understand that I am a bad person, and that my King act is just a cover up for a selfish, childish boy, I just hope that when the time comes for my people to rebel, that one of them will stay with me.

And that's all you need to know!

Things I will never forget

Bio■My days as a child in the disgusting human world were lonely. I had no one there with me, even my own parents seemed to ignore that they had an adorable baby boy at home. Never coming to see me, I sat in the moldy apartment I understood as home. The days dragged on, and I became lonely, and I soon discovered my magic powers. Illusions was the first thing I discovered, I knew that I was from Pagan descent but I did not know I actually had the blood running through me. I was to excited for words, and I began to practice my illusions. I made friends, a young girl, and a young boy. Together we ran and played around the filthy apartment. Screaming, and creating invisible problems that I would happen if I lived a normal lifestyle.

My days had brightened and with my fake friends, I became happy, and cheerful. Soon we gained the courage to go outside, and steal food, and play games with other children. This brought attention to me, and my fake friends. People began to wonder about the small boy who lived in the apartment on the top floor. Questioning me about my parents, not receiving a reply other than, "They're at work!" And then I would run off. Every time they seemed to get closer to the truth, that other than a little food a week, I had not seen my parents in months.

People called other people, and soon someone got ahold of my parents and complained about the screaming and laughing into the night from my apartment. This made my parents furious, and they came home. To a boy, making little illusions. Creating a horse race in the living room, along with his fake friends. In surprise, my illusions disappeared, and my parents grabbed a hold of me, beating me over and over again. Calling me the demon child, pulling me out of the apartment building. This is where I discovered the real world. The fear, of pagan in the world I lived in. I was a sin, that was to be burned away like a witch. Even though, we were so far along, that it was ridiculous that we believed that people who were not Christian were horrible. So my parents told the town that I was pagan. The town very strict on things like this and they believed in only one form of solution. Burning at the stake. Even as I pleaded, they tied me down, and lite the sticks around me to watch me burn to death.

As I cried out, I thought of a different world, a better one. A perfect one. Where I could have anything I wanted. And I closed my eyes, and prayed that, that world was real. And when I opened them again, I was no longer tied. I was in a large white universe. One that made me think, perfection. If I did not like the real world, I would make my own world. And first I needed people for my world, and I journeyed back to the real one, in another town of course. Where I met a sickly girl, one that reminded me of myself. Lonely in her bed, passing away, I told her of the perfect world I planned on building. She herself wanted to go, but was to sick to journey to my world. So I created my first Perfect. My dear maid.

Going back and forth between my world and the other world, I collect things for my own. Building it into a country that I personally ruled. And I always keep up with technology with my ipod. It has a radio and I listen to the human world often, along with music.

My dislikesr■
The Free World
Pain
Disrespect

Things I love■
Company
Being a King
My own personal World

Theme■Tyler Carter -Side to Side Cover

The End has finally come

Role■The King

Username■The Invisable Spaz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:05 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name►Takeshi Kazeta

Age►17

Sexuality►Straight

Personality►Takeshi is one of the kindest boys you could ever meet, almost to a fault. He always ends up putting others before himself. That being said, he can be rather shy, often speaking only when spoken to, or when he's worried about someone (making him the ideal servant). Also, he doesn't think too highly of himself, a result of not making very many friends when he was little (and his girlfriend's betrayal). He's got a heart of gold, but wishes he had the courage to show it to the world. Life was starting to look up, that is until the day he caught

Bio■From the beginning, Takeshi has always been a shy boy, and as such he never made very many friends in elementary school or high school for that matter. That was why when he finally nabbed himself a girlfriend he was overjoyed! She was his whole world, though he never told her that for fear she would get creeped out. Maybe if he had, he wouldn't have had his heart broken, see, one day as the school day ended, Takeshi left the building searching for her, only to see her and his best friend in her car...he didn't have to get close to see she was cheating on him. Crushed, he didn't talk to her, or anybody for a few days, but eventually came to the realization that everyone makes mistakes, and she was no different. Though just as he picked up his phone to call her and say she was forgiven, he faded away. Now his life is for the King. He doesn't mind that much, in fact he has accepted it as fate.

My dislikes■
Spicy food
Being cold
Sleeping alone, it may sound childish, but yeah.

Things I love■
Rain
The King, of course!
Cake. Chocolate cake~

Theme■Famous Last Words - My Chemical Romance

The End has finally come

Role■The Servant

Username■WildSummers  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:07 pm

User Image

Name► Cecilia Valdez

Age► Seventeen

Sexuality► Straight

Personality► Cecilia has a kind soul. She takes joy in helping others and anyone in need. Just making them smile makes Cecilia happy. She doesn't like causing others to feel sad or causing them to feel the need to help her when she is troubled. Although Cecilia rarely smiles, she is actually quite happy inside. Her heart is very fragile, even the slightest insult can pain her. Just imagine how she felt when she was betrayed by her own mother...

Cecilia is very soft-spoken and she never raises her voice. She rarely loses her temper and dislikes doing so. Otherwise, she keeps a straight face. Expressionless as you can name it. She conceals her true emotions and just mask what she truly feels with a no face. Sometimes she can show a bit of curiosity by tilting her head to the side, her eyes seemingly changing. Most of the time Cecilia's eyes speak for her.

Of course she use to be a pretty cheerful girl, who actually smiles once in a while. And actually show her emotions to those around her. Anyhow, considering how Cecilia can be like a porcelain doll, Cecilia's actions speak more than words. What she does or what she tries to accomplish does mean a lot, and she finishes them with kind intentions. Most of the time she may distance herself, standing or walking not too close and not too far. But the truth is, she actually likes to be around people and dislikes being alone... She wishes to be near people, but its hard for her to interact with them, because she fears that she might be hurt again.

Bio■ As Cecilia was growing up, she was shunned and disliked. Her mother never liked Cecilia either, she actually despises Cecilia. The reason why, was simple. Cecilia was not actually the real blood daughter, she was actually from another family. One day Cecilia's father, met Cecilia's real mother. They fallen in love, even though the father was actually already married to this other women, the father loved Cecilia's mother very much. And when Cecilia's real mother got into debt, Cecilia's father decided to have Cecilia's mother and her move into his house. This was where Cecilia, as a young girl, actually met Cecilia's father's wife. The wife down right hated Cecilia. And Cecilia also met this young boy who was her half younger brother.

In the house of Cecilia's father, the mother treated Cecilia and her mother poorly. Soon from all the mistreatment from the Wife, Cecilia's real mother grew ill and then died. After that Cecilia's father died years later. It was tragic because Cecilia had no other relative from her mother's side. So the Wife had to take care of Cecilia. The Wife never liked Cecilia and treated her like a servant. No matter how hard she tried to impress the Wife, the Wife acted like Cecilia never existed. Even though Cecilia had excellent grades, was excelling in sports, the Wife continued to hate on the poor Cecilia. Nothing she did impressed the Wife. Cecilia tried hard in every subject but nothing helped lessen the hatred of the Wife.

As Cecilia pursued her goal in pleasing the Wife, all of her efforts were crushed in one single day. At school, there were many people that also disliked Cecilia and her smarts and athletic ability. Many people were pretty jealous of Cecilia and wanted to ruin Cecelia's reputation. And so, the girls at her school searched where Cecilia lived. Found out the hatred in Cecilia's mother. And decided to come up with this plan that would surely be full-proof. And to their expectations things went accordingly to plan.

They went to their mother's house one day while Cecilia was stuck cleaning the classroom. All they needed to do was go to the mother, tell her what Cecilia supposedly did, and bam. Everything was perfect. And to make things more perfect, they even made a fake picture of Cecilia and this student in a shed. They found a wig, and picked out a student that had the same complexion as Cecilia. Took a picture and showed it the mother. And of course, the mother believed. They even spread the picture around school. And then of course Cecilia was punished and betrayed by her own mother. Cecilia was crushed. She was devastated. Her heart broke. And then she faded.

My dislikes■
Loneliness
Misjudged
Loud Noises

Things I love■
Melodies or Lullabies
Flowers
Sweet Fragrances

Theme■ Stand in the Rain -- Superchick

The End has finally come

Role■ Older Sister

Username■ I_LostLivedLoved  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:46 pm

User Image

Name►Tristan Grace

Age►19

Sexuality►Homosexual

Personality►Tristan is usually a quiet and reserved person. He doesn't like voicing his thoughts a lot, and prefers to show what he means through gestures and actions rather than being blunt. If he loves or cares about someone, he'll be true to them forever. But if he's ever betrayed, the emotional scar will last and you'll probably never earn his trust again. He's a very serious person, and almost never jokes around. But around the person he cares about the most, they'll be able to see a more gentle side of him. He's also the kind of person who can say cheesy lines, and get away with it without looking even remotely embarrassed.

Bio■Tris was born into a strict, Christian family. He was expected to be straight, and the perfect son. But he couldn't take it, which is why he turned homosexual; although no one ever found out. No one ever cared about how he felt, which caused him to turn into a nearly mute person, who cared very little about what other people thought about him. He made few friends, but he held them close to his heart. He found himself a boyfriend, and in his heart, he was overjoyed; but they had to keep their relationship a secret. But then Tris made a mistake, thinking he could trust his best friend with the fact that he was homosexual. He was jumped while returning home by a gang of guys, including his best friend, who beat him up bad. He felt betrayed, but his boyfriend was there for him. Tris thought everything was going to be okay, but then he Faded, appearing in the Free World, which seemed to be perfect, but all Tris wants is to go back to his boyfriend.

My dislikes■
Crowds
Thunderstorms
Coming out of the closet publicly.

Things I love■
His boyfriend
Chocolate
Anything his boyfriend likes

Theme■ X

The End has finally come

Role■The First

Username■Hunter Crawl  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:52 pm

User Image

Name►Ethan Knoks

Age►18

Sexuality►Homosexual

Personality►I am very easily jealous. Sometimes I am just to overbearing, and I understand how I annoy people easily. I constantly think of how things can go wrong in a world or in my relationships. Like is I see someone I like talking to someone other than me I feel jealous. And I knew that it makes me horrible, but I really don't care. I have a hot temper and people know not to get near me when I am in one of my moods. But i reassure you, I am not a bad person. I can be caring, and a little shy even. Despite my outbursts, I actually keep my feelings to myself. Usually no one can tell my true feelings when I'm angry, and that just pisses me off even more.

Bio■I grew up in a catholic family, not as common as the stereotypical Christian family. But instead, I went to confession every Mass. And listened to every word, as it told me that everything I was, was bad. That liking the same sex was a sin. That by being the way I was, was horrible. So I always bottled my emotions, and they always ended up exploding and I go into bursts of rage for no good reason. I was sent to therapy where I lied some more about my lifestyle. Where they said I was naturally angry, and that I had no real reasons why I was so upset all the time. But I knew, that lying about my sexuality was what pissed me off. That when I pretend to hit on women that I was pissed that I had no attraction to them.

Soon I cut my myself off from other people and just observed them. No one caught my interest except him. I could tell that he was different. That he was certainly not like any of the other idiots that lived in our town. And I got closer to him. Until I found myself liking him. When I asked him out, I thought he would reject me, but he accepted. I became a little happier, and I kept him close, and I made him promise that he would never leave me. Until he told that b*****d that he was homosexual. When Tris came home torn up, and beaten, I became so furious that I myself challenged the guys, and i got pretty far. Maybe gave most of them an injury, but the fight was stopped before it could go any farther.

When I returned to Tris, I felt a little better because he seemed fine. But when I held his hand, I felt a shiver, and I watched as he flaked away. Fading away from my very grasp. I was so traumatized, that I found myself feeling betrayed. By Tristan, by my family forgetting him, his family forgot him also. And I went into rage and just stomped around screaming and before I knew it was thrown in a loony bin. People telling me that Tris never existed, that he was never there. But I fought it off, I screamed and continued to feel betrayed by my family. Until I saw my skin flake away and I realized that I too was fading away.

My dislikesr■
Judgement
Most people
Women

Things I love■
Tris
Sweets
[/blushes] I like to cuddle...

Theme■Bully Three Days Grace

The End has finally come

Role■The Second

Username■The Invisable Spaz  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:29 pm

User Image

Name►Emery Mercer

Age►17

Sexuality►Straight

Personality►Emery is usually very quiet. She stays out of peoples' business and goes about her days attending to her duties, but on occasion she'll strike conversation with others when the days get slow. Most people find her charming and sweet. Delicate, even--despite not being so--which sometimes dissuades people from saying anything that could possibly be hurtful to her. Emery isn't very hyper or playful, but she does have a sort of energy about her that keeps her going and even sometimes rubs off on others. She is also very curious, but only about herself, as she has never known why she was created as such a graceful, angelic figure to The King.

Bio■Emery was created very early on in the life of the Faded realm as the maid to care for the castle. Never knowing any other way of life, she has no problem cleaning to every corner of the large estate on a daily basis and helping to take care of those residing with The King in his world. Though the years have passed, Emery remembers quite well the day the first Faded arrived to their realm and how he became The King's servant much to her dislike. She felt he shouldn't have to work since he was brought against his will and that it was rude for The King to put him to such a task, but Emery never said anything about her disapproval for the sake of knowing it wasn't her place to speak.

One by one, more Faded came into their world by The King's will, but none of them seemed to be assigned like the first one had been. Emery started to wondered what it was that the people had done or had done to them to gain The King's favor and make him summon them, but she stayed out of it. It wasn't like her to be nosy, nor bothersome. Not that she didn't want the satisfaction of knowing why everything exists in this way according to The King; she just didn't think it affected her all too much. The only story she really wants to know is her own, but Emery has no problem leaving everything as is. She rather likes her life.

My dislikes■
Messiness
Dullness
Loud noises
Boredom
Darkness

Things I love■
Perfection
Colors
Silence
Sweets
Nature

Theme■Sway by Lostprophets

The End has finally come

Role■The Maid

Username■PropheticallyLost  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:05 pm

User Image

Name►Alexei Kolkivich

Age►17

Sexuality►Straight

Personality►Alexei is very cautious of herself and others. She cant really explain it but she has her reasons. Alexei is also tempermental. She can lose her temper easily but she holds it back most of the time. She is easily blackmailable. All she has to do is say the wrong thing and they can use it against her just like her boyfriends best friend did to her.

Bio■Alexei is indeed russian as shown by her name. Her Mother is russian and pagan. Alexei neverknew her father since he left when she was born. WHen she found out her mother was pagan Alexei did everything to try and keep anyone from knowing so that her mother wont get trialed for witchcraft. When Alexei started highschool she met a boy named Takeshi Kazeta and she was happy. She was a little nervous at how it will go but it seemed like their relationship went well since they started dating. When she met his friend she was happy to meet someone new and befriends with them but it didnt end up that way.

Alexei soon found out that Takeshi's best friend found out about her mother beign pagan and told her he would tell the village if she didnt sleep with him. Alexei tried to argue about it but he had the evidence to show everyone. In the end Alexei was forced to have an affair with Takeshi's best friend. After everytime he requested her "services" Alexei would feel horrible and would never want it to get out. A coupled days later someone found out and the village labled her a Whore and she couldnt find Takeshi to explain to him. When she went to his house his parents didnt even remember him like she did so she was wondering what happened and she is now searching for him so she could try to explain why she cheated on him.

My dislikesr■
Being blackmailed
Snow
Being called a Whore

Things I love■
Rain
Nighttime
Sweets

Theme■Bewitched by Blood On The Dance Floor

The End has finally come

Role■The Girlfriend

Username■Bravery-Homunculus  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:07 pm

User Image

Name►Leo Valdez

Age►17

Sexuality►Bi-curious

Personality►Leo had always been a rash, unpredictable person. He rushes into things without thinking them through enough and he was always getting into fights because of his thoughtless behavior. He doesn't stand lies and rumors, and gets angry when he hears them. He's very protective of the ones close to him, like his sister, but he despises his mother for being so easily persuaded by the words of everyone else. He's very strong-willed, but his rash nature causes him to get hurt a lot. He only believes in magic because his sister did. At least, when they were younger.

Bio■Leo was the younger of two children in his family, his sister being the elder. He loved his sister; she was the only one close to him. But his mother wasn't a very nice person and she believed the things other people told her; that Leo was a delinquent, that he fought others just for fun. Soon, Leo did start getting into a lot of trouble but he didn't really care. He only cared for his sister. He became the head of a neighborhood gang when he was young, and people learned not to mess with him. But then the rumor about his sister started and he got so mad when their mother accused her of actually doing such a thing. But suddenly...she was gone. It was as if she never existed...His mother didn't remember having a daughter and everyone at school didn't even remember her at all...

My dislikes■
Fighting
His mother
The person who started the rumor about his sister.

Things I love■
His sister
Popsicles
The rain

Theme■ X

The End has finally come

Role■The Younger Brother

Username■Hunter Crawl  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:57 pm

User Image

Name►Sergei Arsov

Age►19

Sexuality►Bisexual; more so straight

Personality►Sergei was always silent, speaking more through expressions than words. He doesn't like to be intrusive or rude, and speaks only when he feels his words are needed. He is very attentive to the problems of others, helping however he can, be it with his smile, consoling words, or a fresh-baked batch of cookies. Despite his silent nature, he quite enjoys the company of others; but when company isn't available, his kitchen becomes company enough. He takes much pride in his work, however, he can not get over his strict distaste for cake.

Bio■Sergei was originally created not only to be the principle cook of the Faded world, but also with the concept to be the perfect lover for one of the males who had Faded. However, the male he was created for had no interest in Sergei, especially after the male's boyfriend from the human world Faded soon after. In accepting this, Sergei focused solely on his work as the chef.

As more and more Faded came to their perfect world, more food was needed. This began to put limitations on Sergei's social life. Not that it was very bothersome; the man was usually very quiet in any case, and seeing as the only way of life he'd ever known was in being a cook, he rather enjoyed the occupation that kept him alone most days.

The only near-constant companion he had was the young maid, Emery. She often came by to clean up the kitchen, as was part of her duties, and on occasion provided light conversation and even a little bit of aid in his culinary practices. However, she was just about as quiet and reserved as he tended to be, so while he liked having her around, her company wasn't as ideal as the company of the Faded.

My dislikes■
Apathy
Cake
Wasted time
Failure

Things I love■
Cooking
Rain
Music
Company

Theme■Make a Move by Lostprophets

The End has finally come

Role■The Cook

Username■PretentiousImperfection  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:26 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name►Ace Yui Sparrow

Age►19

Sexuality►Homo-sexual(Well only love his King)

Personality►Before we get to the main personality first things first;do not even try to hurt the king.Anyway before we start explaining that first sentence,on to the personality~!.Ace really is a silent and calm person.The perfect gentlemen and prefect butler,in fact "One Hell of a Butler".He can fight,protect,of cook,clean,act on for his king.Oh back to the king,you see Ace doesn't show his feelings to be in fact the perfect butler however he is deeply in love with his king and would do anything...Even showing a darker side of him,that seems more like a killer then Butler.Besides that as long as the king doesn't cry or gets hurt everyone is safe..

My dislikes■
Something hurting King
Anything the King does not like.
Sour things...

Things I love■
The King
Sweets
.......The King.....

Theme■E.T
Rule the World

The End has finally come