Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:04 pm
hello, everyone (:
the newest subforum is here!!! biggrin

in this subforum, you can make anything you wish. ((as long as it doesnt anger the tos)). that includes; stories ((this one time...)), comics, mangas, poems, songs you made, lyrics for songs that you like ((include name of band and such)), letters, novels ((for the epic writers such as myself)), stories ((that your writing)), and even the small stuff like-

Once upon a time, there was a magical narwhal. He had the biggest horn of all the magical narwhals! But one day, an angry shark challenged the narwhal to a duel. The winner would take the sea as his own. The loser would die a humiliating death. On the day before the duel was to happen, humans came and asked the shark and narwhal why they were fighting. Before either could answer, the humans cut off their fins and horn, leaving them both to die a humiliating death. And the human poachers took the sea as their own, and lived happily ever after (:

anything goes XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:23 pm
This is the song that plays with fire
This is the song that plays with ice
So who is it playing with both
That sets a icy burn to life?
This is the song that plays happily
This is the song that plays sorrow
So, did you know your heart plays
In a tune that is Brazilian called forro?
This is your life in a icy burn
This is your life in a bad turn
This is you being confused
This is me being true.  

Isniffapples
Crew

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:57 pm
She leaned on the wall gasping for breath and around the corner she could hear someone walk towards her. Taking the vase from the little table she held it firmly into her hands. "I know you are there Charlotte...do not make this into a game... i'm done with games!" She turned around and threw the vase but, he stepped out the way. "B-But your just the janitor!" she fell down feeling defeated. The man wore a janitor suit and big black dirty boots. "Unfair isn't it?" He swung the bat down on the woman.

-Speed Way Hotel...i'm not sure what chapter this thing is in... o_O fail  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:37 pm
Isniffapples
She leaned on the wall gasping for breath and around the corner she could hear someone walk towards her. Taking the vase from the little table she held it firmly into her hands. "I know you are there Charlotte...do not make this into a game... i'm done with games!" She turned around and threw the vase but, he stepped out the way. "B-But your just the janitor!" she fell down feeling defeated. The man wore a janitor suit and big black dirty boots. "Unfair isn't it?" He swung the bat down on the woman.

-Speed Way Hotel...i'm not sure what chapter this thing is in... o_O fail

wrong forum? XD
dont post in this thread! make your own thread!  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
Writing Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers