Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
__██ |Acє Oƒ Sρα∂єs| [ρяσƒιℓєs]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:16 pm
Roleplay

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:33 pm
،؛،»xxx Acє Oƒ Sρα∂єs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxTristan Morphae Ignatius

User Image

►- - - G e n e r a l || I n f o r ma t i o n

►I || A m - - - Tristan || Morphae || Ignatius

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Nineteen

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Male

►L o o k || M a!- - - The Acє Oƒ Sρα∂єs

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Calculating and shrewd, Tristan lives up to his reputation as a sneaky criminal.. He usually gets away with what he does because he can, and this usually annoys the people who don't know him. He has a dry sense of humor and sarcastic wit, and he never trusts anyone easily, but when he does, consider yourself lucky.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - [In the Plot]

►G i v e || M e || M o r e- - -
◣◥ Stealing
◣◥ Winning
◣◥ Annoying people
◣◥ Respect

►K e e p || T h e m || A w a y- - -
◥◣ Disrespect
◥◣ People who go against him
◥◣ Losing
◥◣ Being chained up like an animal

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Hunter Crawl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:34 pm
،؛،»xxx Jαcк Oƒ Cℓυвs

▁▂▃▄▅Alexei Taylor Cruz

User Image

► - - - General || Information

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Alexei || Taylor || Cruz

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Nineteen

► The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - Male

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Jαcк Oƒ Cℓυвs

► Look || Ma! - - - Alexei is good at stealing things. Since he was younger he was a master theif. His mother never questioned where he got the money so he continued stealing. He is also good at fighting(hand to hand, sword fighting..). He is also good at being persuasive. He can get anyone to do what he wants.

► Because || I || Am - - - Alexei has been told he has a complex personality. He can become psychotic around blood and fighting. He doesnt trust that well and it was a shock to him that he became friends with the Ace of Spades. Besides being psychotic he is also protective of those close to him. He may not show it but it is there.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Alexei and his mother were poor. They hardly had enough money to buy themselves food and pay for their home. WHen Alexei heard about the Ace of Spades and how he would steal and other things he because intrigued. By the age of 9 he started training himself in speed and stealing. He wanted to be like the Ace of Spades. Soon Alexei started stealing to help his mother with all kinds of things. His mother was a curious as to how Alexei got the money for him. Alexei would lie and say her had it all along in a secret spot. As he grew older he got better and better at what he was doing he soon became the Jack of Clubs and had his own group of theives. Before Alexei's 19th bithday his mother passed away from illness. Alexei was upset but he soon got over it and tries to get on with his life and his was of living.

Alexei met the new Ace of Spades once and they got to become pals and they soon grew to friends and sometimes rivals but they keep their friendship in tact even if they can be rivals. Alexei knew his group could only rely on the Ace of Spades and his group but Alexei kept having this odd feeling that the Queen of Hearts and King of Diamonds might be up to something.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Stealing
✔ Rain
✔ Nighttime
✔ Visiting his Mothers grave

► You || Can || Keep || Them - - -
✗ Liars
✗ Being called psychotic
✗ Vandilizing his mothers grave
✗ People sneaking into his turf

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:36 pm
،؛،»xxx Kιиg Oƒ Dιαмση∂s

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxEco Orcelito Kailitzer

User Image

►I || A m - - - Eco || Orcelito || Kailitzer

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Twenty Two

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Male

►L o o k || M a!- - -The Kιиg Oƒ Dιαмση∂s

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Eco is almost as shrewed as Tristan, but for some reason, Tristan always seems to evade him just as Eco almost corners him. For that, he both respects and abhors the Ace of Spades. He is a proud person, both because of his title and upbringing. He's very competitive of those above him, which is Tristan since he believes there is no one else who could trick him the way Tristan does. He's a major flirt, and is never really serious with anyone, since no one has caught his interest in a permanent way yet. But although he's playful and a bit of a womanizer, when he has his eye on someone for real, he'll be forever loyal to that person and that person only. When someone does something bad to him, though, he can really hold a grudge...

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Eco, believe it or not, was actually born as a young lord far, far away from Sul-Ia, in the lands of Ash'bur'ost, a neighboring kingdom. He was from the Lagan family, a rather rich and well-known family there, and he was raised under the name Belca Francesco Lagan. But the Lagan family was not as pure as it seemed on the outside, and Belca quickly learned of his family's real dark past as slave-dealers and illegal trafficking of drugs that they created. Belca was, rather than disgusted, intrigued by all of this, and decided to become part of this world instead of doing his duty of becoming the next lord of the Lagan household.

He started hanging around bad people, yet he could influence them into doing what he wanted them to do easily. But then his life took a rather unexpected turn. He was kidnapped by the old captain of the Queen of Heart's ship and taken hostage. That's when he met Amellia for the first time, and admired her; but he'd never admit that. However, his men snuck on board and he managed to bribe the captain into letting him go, in exchange for Belca 'healing' him of his sickness.

Of course, being the spiteful youth he was, he tricked the captain into thinking that the drugs on his ship was actually medicine, and gave it to him. As soon as he did so, he was let go, and he and his men sailed for Sul-Ia. He heard that the captain eventually died of his 'sickness' and Amellia became the new captain, and her reputation grew as the 'Queen of Hearts' about the same time that he settled in Sul-Ia, taking on the fake name of Eco Orcelito Kailitzer, but earning his own reputation as the 'King of Diamonds'. He formed an alliance with the 'Ace of Spades' after they 'met', which was actually Belca trying to swindle the King of thieves, but was tricked in return, and he added the Ace to his list of respectable people alongside Amellia.

Yet he's always waiting for a chance to strike back...

◣◥ Being the best
◣◥ Stealing
◣◥ Managing to do something to irritate the Ace of Spades
◣◥ Parties

◥◣ Rain
◥◣ Being tricked
◥◣ Authorities
◥◣ Losing

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Hunter Crawl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:37 pm
،؛،»xxx Qυєєи Oƒ Hєαятs

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAmellia Lynn Croenn

User Image

►I || A m - - - Amellia || Lynn || Croenn

►Y e a r s || P a s s || M e || B y- - - Twenty-Two

►T h e || D o c t o r || S a i d || S o- - - Female

►L o o k || M a!- - -The Queen of Hearts

►I || A c t || L i k e- - - Mell is as cunning as she is beautiful, and as beautiful as she is deadly. And my friends, you will meet no deadlier a woman than she. Mell is a fierce woman, one can be sure. Proud, and a tad reckless, she fearlessly charges into the most dangerous of situations. However nothing she does is without purpose. She has the smarts to think three steps ahead of anyone or anything, a large part of why she is known as the Queen. She has a way with words, as a result of her upbringing, and is noticably more refined than other pirates; one can see this in the way she walks, talks, and conducts business. Often one can compare her to a cat; she likes to toy with people, make them squirm a bit before she decides whether or not she should eat them up, in a manner of speaking. When a man catches her eye, she's known to play coy with them, teasing and flirting, though never being too direct. She may imply things, but never does she say it outright. She likes to keep people guessing at what she's thinking, it helps her distance herself from others. She's not a trusting person, and hardly ever grows to trust someone. However, should someone obtain Mell's trust, her loyalty to them is unfaulting. She will show them the kindness that is burried beneath her mask of maliciousness, and that she does, in fact, care. That does't mean, however, that she'll think twice about ramming her sword through her enemies; Mell shows those who stand in her way no mercy. She's a fiercesome opponent, and an even fiercer lover.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Mell wasn't born into piracy, it does not run through her viens. None in her family have ever even dreamed of such a horrible job. In fact, she never had either.

Amellia was born into a rich, privilleged family. She always had the best of everythingl the best education, the best toys, the best clothes. When she wanted something, it was given to her, as long as she behaved. And she did, for the most part. Mell was careful to keep herself in line around the adults, but the other childern new her by her notorious reputation of being very competitive, mean, and rough. She played by her own rules, and never let anyone stand in her way. Her parents were none the wiser, and loved her like one would love a puppy. They showed her off in public, and when at home, ignored her. Which was fine with Mell. She didn't need them anyways.

However, things took a turn for the worse when she was twelve. Her home on the beach was ransacked by pirates while she and her parents were still home. They killed all the staff, and took the family hostage. Her parents begged them to spare their lives, to take what they wanted if they'd just leave in peace. However, they were not satisfied. So, they offered their daughter as a slave. "Take her! Just spare us!" They begged. Their Captain, a tall, menacing man, accepted their offer. The pirates left with Mell as a prisoner, and sailed away.

The next morning, the captain took her aside, got her into some less cumbersome clothes (as her lovely dress was not meant for a pirate ship), and got her a hot meal. "Do not worry." He told her. "With parents like that, you're better off here." Even so, Mell hated it. She hated the ship, she hated the pirates, and most of all, she hated the captain. She wanted to go home, to have her things, live her life. But they never ported there again. And over the years, she grew accustomed to the lifestyle. And even her hatred of the crew and captain dissapated over time. She never liked any of them, but she repsected a few, the captain most of all. She learned many things from them, how to fight, how to loot, and how to deal with the thieves on the mainland. Her captain was one of the most respected pirates in the sea, and so when he introduced her as his apprentice (a title he gave her suddenly, without warning), she also gained respect.

Eventually, the captain died. Mell was eightteen at the time. She inherited the ship, and quickly her reputation grew, along with the wealth of her ship and crew. Legends arose, most of which were not true (she looted an enitre port city single handedly, she faught off the Kraken with only her icy glare, ect), and soon the name of the Queen of Hearts came to be associated with her. She assumes it comes from her favorite tall tale of herself; that when the Captain died, she cut out his heart and keeps it in a box deep inside her closet. Not true, of course, but quite amusing none the less.

◣◥ Money / Nice Things
◣◥ Tea
◣◥ Handsome Men
◣◥ The Sea

◥◣ Fake Things
◥◣ Her Parents
◥◣ Hot Weather
◥◣ Getting her clothes dirty

►B e h i n d || M y || W a l l- - -Reku1495

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:38 pm
،؛،»xxx Elder Princess

▁▂▃▄▅Branwen

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Branwen||Rose|| Haiden

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 24

► The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - Female

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Elder Princess

► Look || Ma! - - - Negotiating, Basic Sword and Hand to Hand Skills, Tracking and Disguise

► Because || I || Am - - - Branwen is very level headed, organized and intelligent. Being raised in a royal family she was taught to be disciplined, well mannered and serene. While she can portray all of these things on the inside she is quite fun loving and emotional. She has also developed a dislike of what her family is doing and has become very good at keeping her thoughts off her face.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Branwen was the eldest daughter of the king and queen. Growing up she never quite felt that she belonged with her family, many of their ideals disturbed her and due to this she grew up finding ways to help those her parents tried to abuse. She takes every lesson to heart good or bad and files it away for future reference. Her life was spent in her families castle learning how to be a proper lady and the experience drove her crazy with boredom. On two occasions she sneaked out of the palace to help someone her parents had hurt and both times she had been caught and severely punished. Her parents rarely spoke to her when she was young, leaving her upbringing to nannies and the guards that were always around. Branwen never let any of the bad experiences in her life ruin her caring demeanor and finally at the age of 21 she couldn't stand being with her cruel family anymore. She disappeared with one close guard and has not been seen since.

► All || Mine - - -
chocolate
helping others
dogs
lavendar

cruelty
spiders
ignorance
chaos

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -vagrant branwen

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:40 pm
،؛،»xxx Guard of Elder Princess

▁▂▃▄▅Desiray Faita Siren

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Desiray || Faita || Siren

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Twenty-one

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Guard for Elder Princess

► Look || Ma! - - - Sword fighting,Hand to hand combat and somewhat good at healing not a expert

► Because || I || Am - - - She can be very itmidating to others without meaning to.She is respective of The Elder Princess and is very hostile to anyone she doesn't reconize.She like a Mother bear when it comes to her.She hides that fact that she is loyal,Funny,and shy.Desiray is also sarcastic,intelligent and very stealthy.She smirks when someone says something humurous,or true,she blushes rarely when somone embarrass her or flirts or says something that is perverted.She trys to play it off by giving a sarcastic comment or gettign angry.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - My Family are all guards.They are highly respected and feared warriors known to man.She was always the under dog until she stood up to all thoughs who said she couldn't amount to anything.Her parents were retired and she became a Guard to live up to their name and make it known make it a legacy.Desiray didn't do the other things girls,like pink and dresses,she was always hanging out with the guys and beating them in fights.She finally got her shot an dtook it and was the top guard and was asked to guard the elder princess who she will guard with her life.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Roses
✔ Fighting
✔ Dancing
✔ Sour candy

✗ Losing Bets
✗ Seafood
✗ Being a Damsel
✗ Rough things

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -roro456

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:42 pm
،؛،»xxx Younger Princess

▁▂▃▄▅Lux Casus Stella Kairys

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Lux || Casus Stella || Kairys

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Eighteen, going on nineteen

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Younger Princess

► Look || Ma! - - - Sneaking around without getting caught, persuading people to believe her, or join her, basic sword-play, mastery of archery.

► Because || I || Am - - - Most of the time, Lux is just like a kid. She's always curious about something, or well, everything, and she finds it hard to sit still and stay in one place for too long. At times, she comes off as naive. Other times, she's wiser than the oldest seer. But mostly the former. She's childishly aggressive, but it's not always a bad thing. She's very loyal to the ones close to her, and protective almost to the point of possessive. She's very impulsive as well, and would rather charge into a fight head-first than think about what to do beforehand.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Lux isn't really pure royalty; but so few know that fact it might as well be a rumor designed to hurt her reputation. But the fact that it is real hurts her more than any rumor. Her mother had not been royalty; a mere servant girl that caught the king's attention after the royal family was exiled left Faybarrow. The secret was buried so deep, there would've been no chance that anyone could've dug it back up again; yet because of Lux's natural curiousity, it was, and she regrets it more than anything. Of course, she knew that there was something amiss when her supposed mother, the queen, hated her and favored her older sister more, and she had to find out why. When she found out who her real mother was, the truth crippled her mentally. She put up an act that she was alright, and no one ever found out that she found out about her real family. But she could only take so much, and, upon hearing about the thieves that now ruled Faybarrow, decided to run away and find a place for herself among misfits instead.

Of course, she knew her guard was acting for the best when he came to take her back, but not even the hounds of Hell could make her go back now. Her old, easily excited, curious self was coming back and that was how she ended up in the encampment of the Jack of Clubs.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Freedom
✔ Riding
✔ Adventure
✔ Books

✗ Being followed around all the time
✗ Having to act like a princess
✗ Being royal
✗ Cages

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Hunter Crawl

mochilli

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:45 pm
،؛،»xxx Guard of Younger Princess

▁▂▃▄▅Kaiden Ray Skyheart

User Image

►I || Am - - - Kaiden || Ray || Skyheart

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Twenty-two, nearly twenty-three

► The || Doctors || Said || So - - - Male

► Look || Ma! - - - Younger Princess' Bodyguard

► Because || I || Am - - - Valiant. Cheerful. Passionate. Completely hopeless. These are probably the first words to come to mind when describing Kaiden. A young knight, and personal bodyguard to royalty, Kaiden is no slouch, and certainly no fool. Endless hours of fervent training has made him into a tremendous warrior, and his disciplined regimen and countless teachers have transformed what was an impulsive, reckless youth into a sensible man who knows how to think about what he's getting into. Nonetheless, it has always been known that he also has a heart three sizes too large for his head, and in any conflict between the two, his sense of 'right and wrong' will beat his knowledge of 'wise and foolish' every time. That's not to say Kaiden is stupid, in fact it is quite the contrary, he is surprisingly intelligent. A coordinated and strategic thinker even in desperate situations, he rarely loses a hold of his senses, but too many times Kaiden will make decisions with his heart, rather than with his head.

Which is how he wound up on this crazy trip into the Clubs with a thrill-seeking, snot-nosed, spoiled, demanding princess. Kaiden couldn't bring himself to expose her recklessness and so he tried to discreetly resolve this situation himself and bring her home. Needless to say, that plan didn't work so well, and he found himself tangled up in the issue with no clue how to get both of them out in one piece...

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Kaiden always dreamed big. Early on his mind was afire with tales of glorious battles and heroic deeds, of monsters and maidens, weapons and wizards, and every grand adventure under the sun. He was saving princesses from evil warlocks since he was eight. Every stick was a sword, every pan lid a shield. Every tree was a tower to be scaled, every day held a dragon to be slain.

A lot of youngsters lose these naive dreams as they grow older, but Kaiden never did. Born to a pair of healers, he found himself around a lot of soldiers as his parents tended to them, and he was always asking questions to any who wouldn't swat him upside the head for being annoying. By twelve he was tending to the local stables, and by fourteen, he had been adopted as a squire to a knight whom owed his life to Kaiden's mother. Thus began Kaiden's military career, and as he entered into it, he came to the realization that his dreams....had just been sorely disappointed. Most of his time was spent reciting rules and scrubbing armor, or toting shields, or fetching this or that. For two years, Kaiden glowered whenever he could get away with it.

But on his sixteenth birthday, something different happened. He was given a sword, and an opponent to practice against. And those old dreams came alive again. Kaiden loved martial arts, every moment he spent on the battlefield he eagerly listened, watched, and absorbed every shred of instruction he could glean from his teachers. He cared for his gear as if it were some beloved pet. And he made tremendous strides in his training. In fact, he made such an impression that he was appointed as the guard for one of the daughters of the king! His very own princess to save.

And once again, he found himself sorely disappointed. The young lady was notoriously impulsive, as witnessed by this last little thrill-seeking excursion she had set out on. When Kaiden found that his charge had disappeared in the middle of the night, he panicked. If the royal family found out, they would be furious, both at him and the princess. And so he packed his gear and set out after her with the intention of turning her away from this foolish notion she came up with and bringing her back home.

It was a plan that worked much better in his head than in practice....

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Common Sense
✔ Adventure
✔ Laughter
✔ Martial Arts

✗ Arrogant snobs
✗ Dishonesty
✗ Cruel people
✗ Spiders.....yeah, go ahead and laugh.

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Kaiden Skyheart

Character Profiles