Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Arcade Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:59 pm
xXBeautiful_Chaos15xX
tohru3241

((OOC if you want you can put a video of the game up and use it for you Chara there's a lot for this song.))
Shiro put her said on easy and his said on heavy then he scrolled through the music finding one of his favorite songs on the planet.He clicked it DDR-Butterfly (2008X-edit) Heavy the game did it's Are You Ready then the arrows began to scroll the screen.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:13 am
tohru3241

((OOC that's what i was planning on doing. I just used one of the best ones I could find.))
Vatanee gave a happy sigh when the game started. It brought back so many good memories. To her surprise she wasn't doing half bad, she missed a few of course but it was to expected.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:03 pm
xXBeautiful_Chaos15xX
tohru3241

((OOC that's what i was planning on doing. I just used one of the best ones I could find.))
Vatanee gave a happy sigh when the game started. It brought back so many good memories. To her surprise she wasn't doing half bad, she missed a few of course but it was to expected.

Shiro loved this song and he was having fun while Wisp was flying around his head."Your doing better then what you thought but mine is on heavy."He said loudly over the music from the game.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:33 pm
Vatanee smiled and laughed. I'm pretty surprised on how well I'm doing. She replied back. Her mom would probably be happy to see how well she was doing for once. And thinking about it just made her smile even more.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:07 pm
xXBeautiful_Chaos15xX
Vatanee smiled and laughed. I'm pretty surprised on how well I'm doing. She replied back. Her mom would probably be happy to see how well she was doing for once. And thinking about it just made her smile even more.

He smiled as Wisp kept flying around his head ."Wisp i can only see three seconds of the screen with you doing that."He said with a laugh.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:25 pm
tohru3241

Vatanee laughed. She was already having a great time and they had just gottin there. So what do you wanna play after this? She asked.  

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:55 pm
"Hmm how about Alines Extermination they have it at Ci Ci's Pizza it's fun." Shiro said laughing as he stepped down from the games dance pad with Wisp on his shoulder.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:16 am
xXBeautiful_Chaos15xX
tohru3241

Vatanee laughed. She was already having a great time and they had just gottin there. So what do you wanna play after this? She asked.

"Hmm how about Alines Extermination they have it at Ci Ci's Pizza it's fun." Shiro said laughing as he stepped down from the games dance pad with Wisp on his shoulder.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:18 pm
"I've never played it." Vatanee said as she hopped off the dance pad and followed Shiro through the arcade as they looked for the game. She looked around at some of the games and read some titles she'd never heard of since she spent most of her time studying instead of going out and having fun. I really need to get out more/ She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:18 pm
xXBeautiful_Chaos15xX
"I've never played it." Vatanee said as she hopped off the dance pad and followed Shiro through the arcade as they looked for the game. She looked around at some of the games and read some titles she'd never heard of since she spent most of her time studying instead of going out and having fun. I really need to get out more/ She thought to herself.

"Well it's fun and it's right over there,it's two player Aliens Extermination Mission1 and look it's right over there!" He said running over to the game.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items