Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Candy Store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image
User Image
"With every step πŸ‘£, every word ✎, With every hour βŒ›,
xxxxx I am falling πŸ’« in, To something new πŸ†•, something brave βš”
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."
β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…
"I can't decide ΒΏ, What's wrong ✘, What's right βœ”,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?. ❞

User Image

xxxxAnne tilted her head at Jamerson when he pulled his hand back and said something about a handshake. Even after he said the word, it was clear she had no idea what it meant. Though from how it sounded, the definition she seemed to think, would be exactly as it said. A hand and she was to…shake it? Thinking to herself, What would be the point of that though…a hand to shake…he did put his hand out after introducing himself so maybe it is in his culture and that is part of the greeting? Oh dear…was I rude to have not shaken said hand. Though he doesn’t…seem to be upset. So perhaps it is an optional thing…I wonder if I should ask more about this said handshake. Or perhaps not…I will just add it to the list of things I will need to look up for my readings. With these thoughts in mind, her attention focused back on him, nodding at his question about what her race was and what she could do. A smile then coming across her face as she listened to his explanation about shapeshifting into plants and then proceeding to show her. A tiny gasp could be heard from her and her eyes shined with interest and a new found light. What he did was very interesting indeed. She had almost reached to grab his hand, but had managed to stop herself.

Though when she was allowed, she did take the small tulip from him and saw how a small scratch had appeared. Her expression grew slightly worried as she smell the tulip, it changing back to happy before worried again as she looked once again at his palm as he talked. Humming she looked back up at him.
”G-green…? Cut…you okay?” Again with using as little words as possible and her voice soft as she asked her question to what he stated while also making sure he was okay after giving her the tulip. She wondered if the tulip was perhaps made out of his cells, which would be interesting as well. Anne had understood what he had explained to her about him feeling pain and such and yet it being something different, but at the same time did not know much about the topic. She would need yet another book to read and study more about plants now. She was also growing even more curious about this boy, deeming that he would not harm her. At least didn’t think he would. Though she still was a bit afraid of him merely because of his gender.

As she went to leave, it seemed that he planned to follow her. She had hoped to be alone now for the more she was with someone, the more drained she got. She was an introvert after all and also not accustomed to being free. She had been a slave all her life after all. This being said, it is most likely why instead of refusing, she nodded to say that she didn’t mind. There wasn’t really much harm in it after all and to be frank though, she had no idea where she wanted to go so she would most likely wind up just following after him anyway. Well she did have an idea of wanting to go somewhere with books. But other than that, she was unsure.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Nervous [ Location ] Candy Store[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] No one [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture [ Thoughts: ] So much candy here..

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling πŸ—£ me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream πŸ’€πŸ›?"
β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…
"If only I could read πŸ“– the signs πŸ“œ in front of me
xxxxI could find πŸ‘ the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ooc:
Strikercharge

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:26 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

Jameson smiled goofily when she smelled the flower she was given. Hearing the question, he nodded. "Yes, green. Seems that red blood cells are harder to change than other types of cells, and take time to transfer chlorophyll into proteins. In short, my blood is the last to change back from plant form to human form, if that makes any sense." he explained, as he is accustom to since, apparently, it was weird that he was able to change into plants. When she said 'cut' it spooked him a bit, up until he realized he had a cut on his hand. "OH! Yes, yes of course! It's just because I grew the tulip and tore it. Its like a papercut. Honestly, do not worry about it." He assured her and gave the goofy smile that his new friend would hopefully get accustomed to. He was glad he finally found a friend who he could converse with. Even if it was mostly one-sided and quiet, anything was better than knowing that he was all alone. He adjusted the pack on his back a bit, smiling when she nodded that he could tag along. "Sweet! Oh...and I know this is sudden...but uh...do you wanna head to the library? I have to check out some books for classes and have yet to get any of them. I'm under the assumption that you have yet to do the same so...it seems like a da-" He coughed a bit "Um...a good hangout spot." He shuddered and thought to himself 'Dammit Jameson. Not even an hour with this girl and you are already blowing it... you are here to make friends. Dates later.' He had to remind himself.

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:58 pm
User Image
User Image
"With every step πŸ‘£, every word ✎, With every hour βŒ›,
xxxxx I am falling πŸ’« in, To something new πŸ†•, something brave βš”
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."
"I can't decide ΒΏ, What's wrong ✘, What's right βœ”,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?. ❞

User Image

xxxxAnne tilted her head while the male spoke, actually quite interested. She loved nature and knew the most about nature, having read those kinds of books whenever she got the chance. As he explained, she understood now and nodded her head. To her it seemed that his insides changed to that of a plants first and therefore in turn, changed back to regular human cells last. To her asking about the cut, it had appeared he had gotten a little spooked by her concern or something, but then he seemed to have a realization and tell her that he was alright. To her, a paper-cut was still something, but if he said to not worry about it then she would try not to. Even giving him a small shy smile to his goofy one because for some reason the smile had been slightly contagious. She very much liked the idea of going to a library and it seemed her eyes seemed to shine ever so brightly when he mentioned it. Nodding her head, her mind was filled with the thought of being surrounded by books so she didn’t really hear the rest of what he said after that. ”Books…I love…” She gave him the brightest smile ever as she seemed to be really happy, following him the way to where the library might be. She could have signed that she loved books, but she was just so excited that she spoke it instead. Her worry of the male being scary slowly was slipping away. Though she still was cautious.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Nervous/Excited [ Location ] Candy Store[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] No one [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture [ Thoughts: ] B-books!!!..

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling πŸ—£ me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream πŸ’€πŸ›?"
"If only I could read πŸ“– the signs πŸ“œ in front of me
xxxxI could find πŸ‘ the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

ooc:
Strikercharge

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:33 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

~~~

Three months later, Ellery stood in the front of the candy store. He watched Daniel run around and try to find something to eat. Lately, he'd been spoiling the child. It was impossible not to. Giving him candy, toys, and clothes was the only way to keep him from crying about Fredrich. All he wanted was to be with him again. Ellery tried hard not to snap at him, but kept a straight face. He still hadn't cried. It was killing him inside. He wanted to cry about it, but he couldn't.
"Daniel, stop running aroudn and hurry up. We still have to go by the shoe store," he said, gesturing to the front before turning and starting towards it. "Hurry u-!!"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

Eddie Winters

"Oh!"
In the midst of his hurry to pick more candy, Daniel had run into one of the shoppers, causing him to drop the bag of candy he had taken. The man crouched down, picking up his candy, then smiled at Daniel and ruffled his hair while assuring him that it was okay. He climbed to his full height, 6'6". Despite the few inches in height difference, the man looked almost identical to Fredrich. His eyes, hidden behind two clear lenses, were a calculating light brown that, in the right light, looked red; his hair was a flaming red that matched his pale skin; his face could make the perfect cutting frown, though it contained a light, warmhearted smile.
The mystery man made his way to the counter before noticing the brunette. He smiled fondly at him. "Was that your son?" he asked as the cashier rang up his snacks. He was dressed in a police uniform. Did he know Fredrich? "He's a cute kid. Very polite, too."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:25 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

The boy hid behind his mother's legs as the tall man spoke to him, glancing upwards just in time to see the blush on Ellery's face. Looks like he's got a type.
"Yes, he's my son," he affirmed, a hand on Daniel's red hair. "But he'd not the most polite." Looking down, he poked Daniel's nose, making the child giggle before taking his candy and moving into the line. With his usual gleaming smile, Ellery gestured to the man. "Are you a cop? I'm sorry, that's such a stupid question." He shook his head, looking away. Why was he so flustered??

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:14 pm
Mayah Playah

Eddie Winters

"No, it's fine," the man laughed gently. "Yes, I'm an officer. I transferred here about a few months ago, so I'm still fairly new to the city. I'm sure you've barely seen me. All I really do is help direct traffic," he laughed sheepishly before looking at the candy he was handed. "Ah, thanks." He turned to Ellery and smiled sheepishly again. "It's a snack for today. Apparently my work's going to get more intense starting today. Oh! My name's Edward, by the way, but please, call me Eddie." He held out his hand to shake the songwriter's.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:33 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

The brunette slipped his hand into the taller male's, eyes sparklign as they looked up at him. "Nice to meet you, Eddie. My name's Ellery, and this is Daniel." He shook the man's hand for a few seconds, then realized he was swooning all over someone he didn't know and pulled away, a blush on his pretty face. "Oh! Um, D-Daniel loves that kind of candy. I thought you must've been getting it for a girlfriend or a wife." He laughed nervously, rubbing his arm.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Eddie Winters

"No, I haven't had much time to date," Eddie shook his head. He looked down at Daniel, pausing for a moment then handing him the bag. "Here, kiddo. You'll enjoy them more than me." He then looked to Ellery then motioned to the little boy. "So what about you? Your wife around or...?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:55 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

Daniel gasped as he was handed the bag, crying out a "THANK YOU!!" before opening it and starting to devour everything inside.
The songwriter chuckled and shook his head, then looked back up to Eddie, his vibrant green eyes sparkling. "No wife, I'm afraid. I adopted Daniel back when I was still with my ex-boyfriend. He was a cop, too." He gestured to Eddie before scolding Daniel. "Daniel, don't eat it all at once. You'll spoil your dinner!" Rolling his eyes, his gaze returned to the tall redhead once more."I'm not really much of a dater anymore. No guy wants to go out with someone that has a five year old, no matter how precious." His hand touched Daniel's head, ruffling the red locks.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:44 pm
Mayah Playah

Eddie Winters

Eddie blinked when he heard Ellery come out as gay. He scratched his chin and thought about something before beaming over at him. "If that's the case, why don't you and I go on a date when I get off?" he suggested. He pulled out a notepad from his pocket and wrote his number on it, handing it to Ellery. "I get off late, but I'd still love to see you again, if you don't mind?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:58 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

Ellery watched as the boy continued to stuff himself, munching too loud to hear them, but looked back up just in tiem to be asked out. He blushed again, reaching out to gingerly take the paper. "I'd like that," he answered, folding the paper neatly and carefully sliding it into his pocket. "I'll text you later tonight."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:01 am
Mayah Playah

Eddie Winters

The redhead brightened when Ellery accepted. "Great! I'll see you tonight!" he beamed and hurried off to work before he'd be late...r than he already was!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:20 pm
Awesome nerd

Ellery Advimi

User Image

"Tonight," repeated the pretty songwriter, his hand touching Daniel's head as he watched the man run off. He had a date! But... Oh, whatever. Fredrich broke up with him. He could date all he wanted.

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash