Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Candy Store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:14 pm
"Of every weapon out there you choose a long knife. I suppose it fits you." Dia murmured and just looked at the girl with half asleep eyes. "No." she said, not taking any interest to the girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:19 pm
Awesome nerd
"Of every weapon out there you choose a long knife. I suppose it fits you." Dia murmured and just looked at the girl with half asleep eyes. "No." she said, not taking any interest to the girl.

scream
"Shut up! A scythe fits you a little TOO Well! AND STOP BEING SO DULL LOOKING!"
She said as she took out another dagger in the shape of a cross
"You still aren't attacking, what are you frozen to the ground or something?"

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:29 pm
The woman just yawned. "You may be able to coax Armageddon into fighting you, but I do not find any interest in you." she said brusquely.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:48 pm
Awesome nerd

Kitsumi took her sword down.
"If you have no intent to fight anyone I won't bother you but if you do go and fight someone else then i will intrude."
She said as she puts back her cross shaped dagger into her dagger holder.

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:54 pm
"Oh I will fight." Dia promised. "I will fight, and I will kill hundreds, perhaps thousands, and there is not a thing you can do to stop me."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:36 am
Shinzo was ducking and twirling his blades left and right to get through the onslaught. He just kept striking. Demons and their over-use of power...
Maddening. He threw away his knife, taking his hand within his pocket and removing a sterling silver can of some sorts... This wasn't a battle to kill right now. The importance was remembering who he was and to find him again. It was time to give a chance to head back to Liz and to help out the girl near him.
" We will meet again... "
He noted, then threw the can to the ground, causing a wave of exploding smoke to fill the room. Using the distraction, he backrolled out of the building, escaping the store and heading back to where he once was. Hopefully he was helpful in trying to get the girl to escape.
Hopefully Liz and Erik aren't bored...

[ Exit. B] ]

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:52 pm
Awesome nerd

Kitsumi was shrouded in smoke and was blinded for a few seconds.
"This isn't over! I will find you and get stronger than you are, then one day defeat you!"
Kitsumi yelled as she saw the boy escape.
"ugh...i'm starting to get a little dizzy from the smoke, I should get out now."
She thought as she threw a few needles at Dia then took off.

[Exit]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:30 pm
Armageddon growled when smoke filled the store. "You can't hide forever, kid!" he yelled out at the boy. He fanned the smoke around him away and walked over to Dia, seeing her pull out a needle from her leg as if it were just a sticker bur. "Looks like you've made a few friends." the demon grunted with a sly smirk.

Dia flicked the needle away and glanced at Armageddon in an unamused way. "I believe the same goes for you." she said in monotone.

The smoke cleared up and the trembling store clerk slowly rose from his counter, blinking a few times when he saw that the store was now empty.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:08 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

Dana walked around the candy store, a basket on her arm. It was filled to the brim with all different kinds of American candy, some that she knew that her brother liked, but most her favorites. She picked up a Double Bubble package, scrunched her nose, then put it down. Gum wasn't the best here in America, she'd admit. It was far too sweet for her taste. She wandered down another aisle, managing to stuff six more lollipops into the basket. Looking down with a content smile, she turned to walk back down, when she saw it.
It, being a six-pound red gummy bear with a lollipop the size of her head in one claw and a a Hershey's chocolate bar the size of a small baby in the other.
Falling in love instantly, Dana beelined to the bear, her hands immediately reaching out to grab it. She wanted nothing more than this candy bear, than to devour it in mere seconds, to gain as much weight as she could from it. She didn't care if she turned into a balloon after eating it, she must have it! "Come to Mama, you gorgeous thing, you," she said, accented voice quiet, but determined. She was decently sure she hadn't ever wanted a man more than this candy, it was so seductive to her.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:26 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Before she could pick it up, however, a hand reached out and took the bear. Now holding the enormous behemoth of food was a handsome man that looked to be in his early twenties. His hair was snow white and his lavender eyes were trained on his prize, a light smile gracing his face. "Today must be my lucky day." he commented to himself, not even noticing the woman that so desperately wanted the gummy bear. It had been ages since he had visited this city, and the one day he comes by they just so happen to have this little fella on display at the candy store he remembered spending so much time at. It couldn't be just a coincidence, and it wasn't like it was a gift for him because Bennacio was against two candy bars let alone this.
The white-haired man smirked to himself and turned to the counter to pay for it along with a soda and a few other candy bars. He was sure he wouldn't finish that bear, or even put a dent in it, but it was just so huge! How could he not buy it!?

"Only you can control that."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 10:41 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

Just before her fingers could touch it, the bear was gone, missing from her grasp. She squeaked in outrage, looking over tot he man who had taken her beloved candy from her. Dana glanced around, desperate to find another, but there was none. All that remained of the delicious artwork was this one that had been taken from her. Full basket forgotten, she clenched her fists and stomped in his direction. He probably wasn't even going to eat it! Filthy American, he was probably just going to keep it somewhere! Something so beautiful deserved to be eaten, to be cherished, and by her. Not by this jerk, by her! It belonged to her alone, she'd claimed it. How dare this fat American even attempt to capture its glory?
Furious, she grabbed his shoulder, turned him back and snatched the bear away, glaring fully at the elder male. "I'm sorry, but I saw it first," she snapped, holding it to her generous chest. In the florescent light, her fierce green eyes and voluminous blonde hair seemed to shine with a determined gleam, clutching the candy to her. "They should have another one soon, but I won't be here for very long, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to take it from you." She turned up her nose at him, starting to walk around him to the counter. Like hell she was going to let this fat slob keep her precious gummy bear!

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 8:34 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

The man blinked when his prize was suddenly swindled and spun around to see a fiery girl glare at him. Before he could think properly, he was jabbed with snide comments he was sure had more malice than needed. He stared at her for a moment then at his empty hands. The surprised expression on his face turned into his own version of determination, and he looked back up in time to see her try to buy the bear.
"Excuse me," he cleared his throat and swiped the candy back, holding it protectively to his body. "but if you had really seen it first you would have grabbed it first. Besides, I'm leaving in a couple days myself so we're in the same boat there. But don't worry, if you give me your email address I'll be sure to send you messages about how delicious it was." he said with an irritated smile.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:15 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

The candy out of her hands, fire blazed in Dana's green eyes. Of course, this meant war. World War II, all over again, she thought with a snicker. Only this time, Germany would defeat the disgusting Americans. Yes! Glory in her native country once more! Take that, Allies! "My arms aren't long enough for me to have grabbed it first," she spat through grit teeth. "But believe me, I saw it first." She reached for it again, only to hear his threat. "Oh! You're just like every other fat American, selfish and rude! I bet you aren't even going to eat it all, you're probably going to keep it to yourself and not share and throw more than half of it away."
Snatching it back, she stepped back about a foot and stuck out her tongue. "You want it? Come and get it!" Spinning on her heel, Dana took off, running down an aisle with the bear clutched close to her body.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:24 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"I wasn't planning on it, no, but you're making it sound awfully tempting." the man sneered when she assumed he would throw it away... even if she might be true. Suddenly, the girl took off running in a blaze, leaving the white-haired man confused. He looked down and gasped when he saw that his bear was taken, then looked at the clerk in bewilderment, who was more focused on trying to stop Dana from running around. Gritting his teeth, the white-haired man took off running, trying to catch her.
She was a quick little brat, he noted as he tried to chase her, his trench coattails flying with the movement. How could she possibly run that fast with that piece of candy?! It had to weigh the same as her!
Deciding that running after her was a poor choice, the man stopped and looked around for anything to give him an advantage, panting as he did so. Spotting one trick, his purple eyes gleamed and he took off.
"Aha!" he spouted as he reached the end of the aisle she was running in, blocking her path. "Give me that bear if you know what's good for you!" he growled, taking a threatening step towards her.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:40 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

Zipping around the store, much to the chagrin of the cashier, who had by then called her manager for help, Dana kept her feet light and her wit sharp. She stopped when the man suddenly appeared, clinging to the bear and refusing to let go. She swallowed hard, then shook her head fervently. "Over my dead body, you big-head, jerky Snow White. " She clenched her fists, deciding that it was better to die with honor than with dignity, as a true German. Yeah, sure, she'd spent most of her life in Denmark, but she was of German blood, damn it. Screw the World Wars, this one was for Alan!
Digging her heel into the ground, she started rushing the elder male, eyes wide and filled with a frightening amoutn of determination. "Für meinen bruder! Für meine ehre! Für das Vaterland!" Her battle-cry echoed through the store as she barreled past Roy, refusing to give in like her forefathers before her.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas