Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Candy Store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Its Smiley generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:43 pm
1 - Roy gets knocked back // 2 - He captures her  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:54 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

The man became as stiff as a board when he heard the insult thrown at her. What was that? Did she just call him... Snow White? His eye twitched. How dare she say that to someone she barely knew! The first impression he already got made it clear that she didn't have many manners, but this was... this was awful!
He hesitated when he saw her come at him full speed, but refused to budge. He planted his feet on the ground and braced himself, accepting her challenge. "It's a GENETIC DISORDER!!!" he bellowed his own cry as she got closer and closer.

It might as well have been the hit that was heard around the world. Candy had flown everywhere, the white-haired man was pushed back a few steps, his back touching the counter, but he stood his ground. The tight frown that was on his face turned into a smug smirk, for the girl that so recklessly ran into him was now stuck in a tight bear hug.
"Gotcha." he hissed at her, eyes and smile glowing beneath the shadow his hair cast over his face.

"Only you can control that."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:05 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

Their faces were inches apart, and maybe in another dimension, Dana would've stopped to note how very handsome her opponent was. However, in this universe, her sense of competition was far too great for her to notice the man's looks, and her rage only grew. "Sprich nicht mit mir, du verrückter mann!" she shouted, wriggling in an attempt to get to freedom, but he was much stronger than she expected. A good portion of her energy was burned out by her run, as well as by her charge.
Legs kicking and elbows trying to force him to let her go, Dana never stopped shouting, almost always in German, although the odd word did find it's way translated into English. "Deine mutter geht in der stadt huren! Leck mich am arsch, ba-tard! Verpiss dich!" Ever a German wildcat, she snarled and flashed her teeth, title-winning chompers preparing to bite.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd
You wanna be the coppers or should I?

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:14 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

The man's victorious smirk fell once the girl began flailing in his arms. A vein pulsed at the side of his head as he tried to keep his grip on her without getting his face bitten. "Ack! S- Stop! Stop it! Hold still, dang it!" he grunted as he struggled to keep her at bay. What was she even saying? Was that German? It sounded angry enough, and he understood only a fraction of those words to know just how angry she was.

"Alright, break it up, you two!" a voice demanded, causing the white-haired man to turn his head. He uttered a curse word as he saw two policemen storm in, one pointing a taser at them. When they got close enough, the man looked back at Dana then at them and let her go, holding his hands up as he was currently yelled at to. "Come on, you two," one of them grunted. "You two are coming with us for disorderly conduct."
The police officer with a taser turned him around and put handcuffs on him as the other tried to do the same with her. As he felt the cold steel against his wrists, the white-haired man looked up in embarrassment. Great, this is just what his people needed to hear about. Good job, Roy.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:29 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

Dana grunted as she was released, feet planted firmly on the ground and gummy bear held tightly by both arms. She growled as a policeman grabbed her by the elbow, yanking herself away and snapping her teeth at him. "Do not touch me so roughly, sir!" she barked. "I am a lady, and so help me, you will treat me as such or I'll tie you up in so much litigation, your grandchildren will need lawyers." She stepped backwards, still holding on to the bear. She wouldn't let it go, not for the life of her.
At least, not until she found her body rigid, then bear hitting the ground as she stood completely still, save the pained expression on her face from the .005 amps of electricity running through her body due to being tased.
Dana fell forwards, caught by the policeman just before hitting the ground. She breathed shallowly, head drooping forward and hair covering her face. He helped her stand, then cuffed her hands behind her back. "Lead that one in the car," he said to his partner. "I've got this one." She leaned on him a little, shock still on her face. Her body ached from the taser, but she could still move. Walk, maybe, but talking was out of the question for now, at least until her body recovered in about five or ten minutes.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:28 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"The least you could've done was have told me that you're a competitive eater." Roy grumbled as he held the door to the candy store open for the girl, a grumpy look on his face, but to be honest that was because he had lost. He still felt a little nauseous. He ate his limit, woke his stomach up to greasy food, and watched a tiny girl devour a mountain in minutes. Just the thought made him press his hand to his lips.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 8:56 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

She shrugged. "You wouldn't have believed me. No one ever does." Walking into the store, she tucked her hands into her back pockets and smiled apologetically at him. "If it helps any, I wouldn't have offered if you hadn't come up with it. I usually think of it as cheating if I suggest it. Anyway, at least now you'll know better before you assume something about a person." Dana stopped to wait for him to catch up, reaching to set a hand on his shoulder. "If it helps, I don't mind splitting the bear with you," she offered.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 12:47 am
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Now that Roy heard it, she had a point. If she had told him that she was a competitive eater he would've laughed it off and chalked it up under her trying to get out of it. Not many people would believe anyone that small having that kind of talent. He should've said a fiddle contest, he'd have wiped the floor with her! But he was so hungry then...
Oh, but not anymore. At the mention of the candy, Roy pressed a hand to his mouth, his face turning green. "Urp... No, that's okay. I don't want to think about any kind of food for a while."
He waited a moment to recover, then walked in, immediately regretting it. Candy. Candy, everywhere. All sorts of flavors too. It was disgusting and incredible at the same time. Wincing, Roy avoided breathing through his nose and made a B-line for the spot he found the gummy bear. To his surprise, it wasn't there. When he asked the cashier about it, she explained that someone bought it a couple hours ago. Someone in a lab coat with a huge smile and a weird laugh. Roy narrowed his eyes at the description, but chose not to dwell on it. Scratching the back of his neck, he let out a lighthearted laugh and turned to Dana. "Looks like we were too late." he said then gave her an apologetic smile.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:25 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

Dana's eyes were wide and half-filled with tears, her fists to her mouth and lower lip trembling. "Wh-what?" she whimpered, suddenly glancing from side to side. "Than what'm I supposed to bring my brother? I can't show up empty-handed after all these years! And my heart was totally set on that particular bear!" She bowed her head, pouting. "He's gonna be so disappointed." Her hands fell to her sides before she hugged herself, more upset than she was last night after spending the night in jail.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:58 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Seeing that his laughter was completely one-sided, Roy's laugh died down until it was weak with nervousness, a large bead of sweat dropping from the side of his head. He lowered his hand and glanced at the cashier, who shrugged at him but still gave him a dirty look for laughing at Dana's tears. Wincing, he looked away from the cashier and back at the girl. "Uh, h-hey look, why don't we go to the mall, eh? We can walk around and look around all the stores until you find something you think is perfect. I-I'll buy!" the man offered, desperate to cheer her up.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:02 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"Really?" she sniffled, looking up at him and wiping her eye with the edge of her left sleeve. She looked him over, as if trying to decide if he meant it, then nodding and turned to the door. "Okay, let's go. We can take my car if you want." She hiccuped, wiping her other eye with her sleeve. Hopefully she still had tissues in her car.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:30 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Alright, but I'd rather drive than give directions." he said while walking back out of the store. At least she stopped crying. Now to hope that she wouldn't pick something hugely expensive.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:39 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

She dug into her pocket, then tossed him her car keys. "Here, then you drive." Shrugging, she followed him out of the car and walked out to a bright yellow Fiat, walking around to the passenger side and waiting for him to unlock the car. Dana leaned on the tiny car, a decent size for her small frame but possibly too small for the tall Roy. She raised an eyebrow, tapping her foot a few times impatiently.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 11:11 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

Roy narrowed his eyes at the car. It was definitely foreign. Walking over to the driver's side, he gazed down at the door then at his large body. This was going to be humiliating! He'd look like he's squeezing into a clown car! Nevertheless, he sucked it up and squeezed into it. Fortunately he wasn't too huge so he was able to fit in without feeling too uncomfortable. Now let's see, which street was it that led to the mall, again...?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:52 pm
Jameson found himself at a candy store of some sort. How? he has no idea. When? Just now. "Well...uh...this is...amazing!" He laughed and rushed inside, eyes glowing at the rows upon rows of candy. He ran up to the counter, almost knocking his signature eye patch off, and began thinking about the massive loot he was about to acquire. "What should I taste first..." He chuckled to himself in a sinister fashion.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff