Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Candy Store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image
"With every step πŸ‘£, every word ✎, With every hour βŒ›,
xxxxx I am falling πŸ’« in, To something new πŸ†•, something brave βš”
xxxxxxxxxxTo someone I, I have never been."
β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…
"I can't decide ΒΏ, What's wrong ✘, What's right βœ”,
xxxxx Which way ☼ should I go?. ❞

User Image

xxxxIt was Anne's first day in the area and she was extremely nervous. She was here with practically nothing. Sure she had some clothes and her favorite books, but other than that they had left her stranded here with nothing. Now she wasn't going to say she wasn't thankful, because she was. Here lied a chance for her to finally live a free life. That is if she could get her mind to accept that she truly was free. Or at least for now she was. Anyway, though she was headed towards the school area, she unfortunetly did not know the area. Which meant she was bound to get lost. A little secret of hers was that she tended to have a poor sense of direction. It might also not help that she often kept her head down and glued to her feet. This was because of what had been beaten into her. She was inferior. Even though she knew she actually wasn't.

Looking up for a moment and around, she noticed she had wondered next to a candy store.
[W-what a lovely smell and sight...but I have no money. I've always wondered what different kinds there were and what it might taste like... So there she stood, with one hand on the window and looking longingly at the candy. She wanted desperately to go in, but there was no reason to, especially since she could not afford anything.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Longing [ Location ] Outside Candy Store[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] No one [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture [ Thoughts: ] So this is what some sweets look like..

"If only I knew what my heart ❦ was telling πŸ—£ me,
xxxxDon't know what I'm feeling ღ.
xxxxxxxxIs this just a dream πŸ’€πŸ›?"
β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…β–…
"If only I could read πŸ“– the signs πŸ“œ in front of me
xxxxI could find πŸ‘ the way ☼ to who I'm meant to be."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ooc:
Strikercharge

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:06 pm
The_Little_Rabbit

However, the sight she was seeing was not one that would garner confidence, unless you like watching a young adult with an eyepatch gourd himself with as much candy as he could buy. He stopped only to breath, face covered in chocolate, until he noticed the lady on the other side of the window. He stopped and stared at her, slightly alarmed, powdered candy drifting from his mouth. He attempted to smile, however his mouth was still full of candy confections so it was...an attempt...to say the least. He glanced around and chewed very slowly, trying his best to stay still. "Oh...uh...hello!" He attempted to say through a slight blush, but all that came out was a jumble of mumbles and attempted speech

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:07 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

xxxxAnne had been oblivious to the male stuffing his face. Her eyes were either peering beside him or behind him, glued to the amounts of candy she saw. She had not seen the boy at all…that is until he had peered into her vision, to which she got startled and stepped back one, her hands instantly clutching her hat. For whenever she got startled, her dominant trait caused her ears and tail to pop out. Luckily both her dress and hat covered the two. She had also gotten startled due to that it was a boy that she saw as well. She did not have good experience with them in the least. But this one didn’t look to frightening…he was covered in candy after all. Blinking a bit, she noticed it seemed he was trying to talk to her or something of the sort and also saw the slight blush on his cheeks. She wondered if he was feeling okay. But also had no idea what he was sayng other than hello. It was a good thing she was good at lip reading, but because of the window she could not hear what he was actually saying.

Hesitantly she removed her hands from her head and signed that she couldn’t hear. The sign for that being motioning her hand at her ear twice and then pointing at him. It wasn’t as if she was deaf or mute. It was just that she chose not to talk very often. Well more or less had lost her will to speak that is.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Startled-Confused [ Location ] Outside Candy Store[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] No one [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture [ Thoughts: ] Candy..er-w-what..

ooc:
Strikercharge

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:33 am
The_Little_Rabbit

Jameson swallowed the mass of candy he had eaten, nodding that he understood her completely. He tried to smile as much as a timid shapeshifter can, and waved for her to come inside and join him among the candy wonderland he called home at the moment. His eyes went wide when we saw her ears and tail, actually caught off guard by it. "A....another shapeshifter?" He mouthed to nobody in particular. The thought of another being like him filled him with a slight excitement. He had to do something....a gift! He looked around and noticed the uneaten chocolate bar in his hand, and offered it to her by holding it out to her, offering a smile and waving her to come get it again. "I probably look like a serious creeper right now." He chuckled to himself

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:04 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

xxxxAnne shifted her head a bit to the side in confusion again as she clutched to her hat hoping he hadn’t seen anything. Unfortunately for her, it seemed she had failed in doing such as she saw him mouth a couple words. Wait…a-another? I-is he like me? She was so very confused again. She didn’t understand this place. She also kept her distance from the male even though she was inside now. The aroma of the candy hit Anne and she felt like she was in heaven. She had never smelt anything so wonderful. She really wanted to try some…but alas, she had no money. Looking back up from the ground, she backed away, startled yet again, as she saw the male holding something in his hand to her. Anne focused her gaze on what it was she was being offered and with a shaky hand, snatched it quickly from him and backed away again. He was a bit scary…but he didn’t seem unkind. Then again, to her, all men were scary. Remembering her manners she signed thank you by putting a hand to her mouth and going outwards with it. It was almost like blowing a kiss but the hand stayed straight and there was no blowing noise. That was the sign for thank you. For now she didn’t think much on what he had said earlier. Though because she was focused on the candy bar, she hadn’t really heard what he said. Biting her lip, she opened the chocolate bar and broke it in half, offering him the other half. She tried to keep her hand from shaking but it was no use. She really was quite scared of people but boys and strangers in general.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Startled-Confused [ Location ] Outside Candy Store[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] No one [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture [ Thoughts: ] Candy..er-w-what..

ooc:
Strikercharge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:37 pm
Jameson smiled as the female took the candy from him, tilting his head slightly when she backed away quickly. "Its not usual for people to be this skittish, is it?" He thought to himself as he noticed her handing the piece of chocolate bar to himself. "Oh! No thank you, I have plenty" He smiled and pulled 4 more candy bars out of his pack. "I uh...have a bit of a problem..." he chuckled to himself. He was taken aback when he saw her blow him a kiss...or was it sign language? "Wait a second....are....are you deaf?" He asked politely. "S...Sorry if that sounded a bit harsh, but I noticed that you were signing...I think it was thank you?" He asked and tilted his head again. He saw her hand holding out the chocolate was shaking, furrowing his brow. "Are you alright? You seem a bit skittish..." He asked. "I know we just met, but do you need any help?" He was starting to become genuinely concerned about the female he was conversing with, and he didn't even know her name. She was really cute though
The_Little_Rabbit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:47 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

xxxxAnne smiled just a bit when he said he had plenty of chocolate himself, going ahead and taking a small bite. Her entire face lit up. Delicious! So sweet! So this is chocolate…what a luxury…I am so thankful for being able to taste it. Ah…I should pay him back somehow shouldn’t I? But how? Also…he isn’t bribing me right? This is just being…kind? Though it’s odd for a male to be kind without a reason…right? Anne really did have a bad view of men. Though it only fueled her fear of them. She tried not to be quick to judge though. So she would give this male a chance. However, she would continue to be cautious. Tilting her head, she listened to him speak before shaking her head before signing that it was all right. ”I…don’t talk much…” She spoke up once, her voice very soft and timid. It was actually very hard for her to form those words. One might consider her mute because of how she came to barley talk. In her opinion, this male was fairly blunt. It didn’t seem he thought much before he spoke. But no matter. It did surprise her that he offered some help. In a way she did need help because she knew she would wind up getting lost. But she was contemplating whether or not she should admit this. Biting her lip, she signed that she was fine and that if it wasn’t too much trouble, if he could show her where Black Rose Academy was. For that was where she needed to go. After signing this, she waited for his answer. She didn’t address being skittish. He didn’t need to know about her fear of males. For that would only bring up un-wanted questions.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Nervous [ Location ] Candy Store[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] No one [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture [ Thoughts: ] Mmm d-delicious chocolate...

ooc:
Strikercharge

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:47 am
The_Little_Rabbit
Sorry for the wait, Gaia has been down on my side and wouldnt let me on ;_;

Jameson nodded and pointed to the large building perpendicular to their current position. "That's Black Rose. Nice place. Classes look like they could be good. Kinda empty though..." He sighed and looked back at the girl. "I've been here almost a month, and I think Ive only seen 5 or 6 people here." He gave an almost crooked frown. "And before you ask why I am still here....well, frankly I do not know. Guess I'm too loyal to what I set my mind to" He chuckled nervously. "But, that's not the point. The point is you are the first person I've actually spoken to since I got here. Admittedly, and hopefully not offensively, when I saw you shape-shift outside, it put me at ease." He admitted and looked back at the school. "I didn't know what to expect when I came here, and even less when I saw the vacant halls." Jameson sighed and thought about how he was rambling. Through all of his rambling though, he forgot to ask one crucial detail of his new acquaintance. "OH! You're name!" HE exclaimed. "Uh...sorry...*ahem*, may I please know your name, so that I may address you correctly in the future?"

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:48 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

xxxxAnne followed the male’s pointed finger and her eyes widened. It was huge! There was no way she wouldn’t get lost in there. Though it being kinda empty, that was good for her. That meant not too many people. She was an introvert after all. Looking back at the male she tilted her head as she listened to him speak. On him speaking that he didn’t know why he wasn’t there and said that perhaps he was just loyal, before he continued, she signed. ~Perhaps you are like me and want to learn as much as you can. Knowledge can be very helpful in life.~ She figured the male would understand most of what she signed. After all, he seemed to be able to tell what she said earlier. Even if someone can’t understand sign language, if they paid attention to the motions, it could be figured out.

As the male continued to speak, a ghost of a smile crossed her lips. She wasn’t really speaking but she knew what he meant. Though he must have been lonely then as she thought about it. Her eyes widened slightly as he mentioned the shape-shift and she did a silent sign, pointing a finger to her lips and then shaking her head no. She supposed she was a shape-shifter but that wasn’t what her kind was called. ”Nagual and Sylvianne….” The female had finally answered the male in front of her in a barely audible and soft voice yet again. She had given him both her name and to what she was. After all, he had seen her ears it seemed. Anne had managed to look up at the male longer this time as she studied his appearances some. She wondered what happened to his eye. But she would dare not ask. Especially since she did not know the male. It also seemed that this male would not harm her. Though that did not quite ease her heart.

She was still savoring the chocolate, glancing up at him ever so often. She wondered if she needed to pay him back for this. It was quite suspicious that he had just offered it to her. No one was that kind…were they? She wondered why she was still here. Well it would be rude to just leave. With a little sigh she began to look around the candy shop some more, taking in the sights and smells.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Nervous [ Location ] Candy Store[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] No one [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture [ Thoughts: ] So much candy here..

ooc:No worries darling. We all get busy haha. I normally don't respond right away either x3
Strikercharge

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:44 am
The_Little_Rabbit

Jameson tilted his head at her hand symbols and raised one of his eyebrows. He didn't recognize all the words she used, but he recognized 'Knowledge' and "want'. He nodded in agreement and subconsciously followed her around the store. "Yeah, I suppose getting educated alone is just as good as getting educated with a few is just as good as getting an education with a lot." He sighed. He noticed her smile and tried not to smile as much back, but gave an audible gasp when she gave her name and her race. Not out of anything bad, it just caught him slightly off guard. "Oh, Nice name. Sylvianne..." He repeated to nobody in particular. "And a Nagual? Ive heard of those. Akin to shapeshifters, but can only turn into one species of animal...I think." He turned his head. "Well, I guess its only suitable to share my name. My name is Jameson Webber. My race is Shapeshifter, only I have mastered how to change into animals and plants....sometimes I can morph my face to look like others....sometimes." He looked around then smiled as he grew a tail and ears that looked similar to the ones that she had just moments ago, just to demonstrate. "It is nice to meet you" He smiled and reached out his hand for a handshake

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:00 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

xxxxA smile came across the girl’s lips as he mentioned education and how it was good no matter what. Or at least that is what Anne assumed he had meant. To her, she agreed whole-heartedly. Learning and gaining knowledge was why she was here. To feel normal for once. Or well…free. Because her thoughts had gone to all of what she might learn, she did not hear his gasp, her attention only coming back to him when he said her name was nice. A light blush having crossed her features as she signed the sign for thank you once again.

To when he tried to figure out her species, Anne shook her head to when he said one species of animal. It was hard to sign and explain so she spoke once again in a barely audible voice.
”Animals…only…certain ones. Have to touch them first. Can be in non-physical form to.” She used as few words as possible. She figured she got her point across. She blinked at the male and tilted her head as he told her what he could do and his name. She smiled a bit bigger this time, it seemingly bright. So he is a shapeshifter as well…similar to me…Maybe I do not need to be afraid of him. He has only been kind to me so far. With this in mind she nodded her head, saying it was nice to meet him to. But now she was curious. Singing, she made the shape of a tree and flower. Referring that she wanted to know more on how he could change into plants. She was curious about that. How would that affect the male? What if he got injured while doing so? A plant was a delicate thing, depending on the type that is. All in all, she would be sure to remember his name. Maybe even when they got closer, she might give him a nickname as she read friends often did. However, to his hand she merely looked at it a little bit suspiciously. She wasn’t quite familiar with this custom. Normally when she saw a hand out and put hers out, it had meant a beating even if on the hand. Therefore she did not trust that at all. She had finished admiring the candy and so now she slightly inched towards the door.

User Image

[ Health ] 100%[ Mood ] Nervous [ Location ] Candy Store[ Status: ] Single[ Crushing on: ] No one [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture [ Thoughts: ] So much candy here..

ooc:
Strikercharge

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:23 am
The_Little_Rabbit

Jameson looked at his hand and back to her, nodding in slight understanding. "Guess you aren't used to handshakes." He laughed slightly and returned his hand to his side. He tilted his head when she told him about what her race was. "Interesting...non physical forms? Like spirits?" He thought out loud. He watched her sign and recognized two words, flower and tree, and he made a wild guess about what she meant. "Well, turning into plants is a lot like turning into animals, instead you shift the structure of your cells instead of rearranging them. Here, watch." He asked and grew a small tulip in the middle of his palm. He picked it and held it out for Sylvianne to take, a small scratch appearing where the stem was. "I don't usually turn completely into a plant unless I have to. Its....odd...like if I get hurt, I can bleed and feel pain but its usually chlorophyll, not blood, and if I change back when that happens, I turn green for a bit." He admitted as a starter lesson of sorts and noticed her walking towards the doors. "Oh, I guess you are ready to leave...uh, I think I have enough candy to last a while. Mind if I tag along with you?" He asked, hopeful at making a new friend.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers