Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Carried Away[profiles]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image User Image User Image

It all started out as
just a prank..
Then it all got...

Carried Away

Now everything is out of control,
and nothing is going the way it should.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:25 pm
User Image
omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Callie Ana Philips

CELESTIAL NAME Celestina

AGE Seventeen

GENDER Female

HEIGHT 5'7''

WEIGHT 134lbs//Each wing adds 25lbs.

FORM Sun//Angel

User Image
DETAILSnomomnom

Speaks- French, German, English. Plays- Piano, Flute, Harp. SKILLS
Activities- Gymnastics, Dance(Modern/Ballet), Self Defense, Boxing, Rock Climbing.

She has her ears gauged, but at a small 10, EXTRA
has her belly button pierced, and her left ear cartilage. Tattoo wise, she has a small pair of angel wings on her right ankle, though the story is something she keeps secret.

omnomnomBASICS

PERSONALITY Callie is a very fiery girl. She has many traits that go along with this as well. Stubborn being the main one. When she sets her mind to something, it isn't easily changed, granting her the trait hard-headed as well. Callie is very passionate about what she does as well, such as her music. She gets very into what she does, and puts meaning with it. Things without meaning are pointless to her. With her loved ones, since she is a very caring girl actually, she can get very protective. Making friends, however, is never hard for her. She is very friendly, though her sarcasm usually takes over most of the time.

With guys, however, she can be polar opposites. With the rude ones that just flirt and want one thing, she can get mean, and that is a side of her not many like, but with the ones that are actually nice and treat her like a human being, she can be one of the biggest flirts you will meet.

BIOGRAPHY Callie was always the smart one as she grew up. Before she was even in school, her parents had her taking lessons and classes, so she would improve at a young age. When she was actually in school, she was always near the top of her class, even though her parents wanted her to be the top, she didn't quite make it. She was, however, the top gymnast at her gym, and one of the best dancers at her studio.

xXHiddenXTearsXx

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image
omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Elizabeth Catherine Graham

CELESTIAL NAME Branwen

AGE Nineteen

GENDER Female

HEIGHT 5'7

WEIGHT 130lbs

FORM Elemental, Fire

User Image
DETAILSnomomnom

Speaks - English Plays - no musical instrument SKILLS
Activities - volunteering, cross stitching and sewing, drawing, drama and staff (as a weapon).

She has a burn scar on one arm from an accident, EXTRA
she keeps it covered up with long sleeves.

omnomnomBASICS

PERSONALITY Beth is a quiet demure soul at least she appears on to be on the outside. Her teachers, members of the community and family all tell her what a good girl she is. It's mostly an act, inside she is full of energy and emotion and creativity. She was brought up to act like a 'proper' girl and she usually does until she meets someone she connects with. Her friends know that she sometimes has a flirty and occasionally naughty side that she keeps locked up.

She is very loyal and caring to those that win her over but sometimes this can be quite the feat as she can be very critical of people she doesn't know. If people haven't got the patience to stick around and work at being her friend often she can't be bothered with them. Those that do stick around know she is a great friend to have and will always be there to stick up for them or keep them out (or sometimes in) of trouble.

BIOGRAPHY When Beth was very young she and her mother were in an accident. Their car rolled over after hitting an icy patch on the road. In a very bizarre and rare occurrence the vehicle burst into flame. Onlookers managed to extract Beth but were unable to save the girls mother. Beth still has the scar from that accident, a dark reminder marching up her left arm. Her father eventually remarried much to Beth's dismay and his new wife turned out to be THE stereotypical evil step mother.

Beth her step mother was extremely strict growing up and to make life simpler Beth learned to deal with this by doing, or at least pretending to do everything the woman said. Her grades were always good, she was always involved in community activities and was none by her peers as a all around good girl. When her step mother wasn't around Beth would go to parties,flirt with boys and in general just be a teenager. As soon as Beth was graduated high school she moved out on her own to get away from her tyrannical step parent. She has now just entered her first year of college and is enjoying life on her own.

vagrant branwen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:36 pm
User Image
omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Macy Lynette Eldridge

CELESTIAL NAME Callisthene "Callie"

AGE Seventeen

GENDER Female

HEIGHT 5'5" // 5'8"

WEIGHT 127 lbs

FORM Elf

User Image
DETAILSnomomnom

Speaks Elvish and English, SKILLS
and can also speak to animals. She's very nimble on her feet and fast to react, with slightly heightened senses. Her skills with bow and arrow are incredibly on key. She can hit any target, no matter the distance or size.

Elvish tattoos on her body. EXTRA
They're a pale blue instead of the red.

omnomnomBASICS

PERSONALITY I'm a very quiet, and keep-to-myself kind of person. I don't like to express every emotion I feel out to the world. I'd rather read a book than go to a loud, obnoxious party, but I do like to have fun sometimes. I'm fairly easy to irritate if it's obvious that you're trying to annoy me. And I won't keep the actions of others to myself. If you're doing something or saying something to me that I don't like, I will let you know. I also care for those I know and close to me, so I can be a bit protective.

Other than my reclusive side, when I'm around my friends I can normally let loose and enjoy myself. But if you're someone I've just met or don't know very well, it might take some time for you to be able to see that side of me.

BIOGRAPHY I grew up in a quiet family, which might be what led to my personality. My parents don't really like to socialize and just like to keep their troubles to themselves. I guess that's what led to their divorce.. I should've seen it coming. They had been locking themselves in their room just to yell at each other almost every night. But, still, I was surprised when they finally came up to me and said that they were splitting. My dad moved out a few days after the announcement, to a small apartment a ten minute drive away. I got to see him on the weekends, which was great, because I got to check in on how he was doing, which was okay. My mom, on the other hand, was a disaster. She just couldn't focus anymore, and would usually go into a daze where it took a minute of waving a hand in front of her face to get her to come back down to earth.

After a while, I just couldn't take it anymore. My friends were all going on a camping trip somewhere in the woods. Originally, I hadn't planned on going. But seeing that things were going nowhere at home, I changed my mind. I'm really hoping that a few days in the middle of nowhere will help me clear my mind of my life's problems. I just hope nothing weird happens...

Miss Rainbow Child

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:45 am
User Image
omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Tristain Xiao Nakamura

CELESTIAL NAME Xanthus

AGE Nineteen

GENDER Male

HEIGHT 5'9"//6'1"

WEIGHT 135lbs//158lbs

FORM Scorpion

User Image
DETAILSnomomnom

Power is poisonous touch. SKILLS
Speaks Chinese, English, Korean, Japanese, and a little of Greek. Knows sword-play/fencing and self defense.

He has an elaborate tattoo of a scorpion covering his entire lower back. EXTRA

omnomnomBASICS

PERSONALITY Tristain is a little on the quiet side and very reclusive; and he will be more than ever once he learns about his powers. He's very determined when he has his mind set on something, though, and will literally do anything to see his plans through; and because of that, he might come off as a little forceful. He's very emotional, but hides it well underneath layers of ice, keeping everyone out. He's very passionate when it comes to his friends, and he's very loyal. But once his trust is lost, it can't be called back. He doesn't take to back-stabbers very well either. Even when he appears self-controlled and calm there is a seething intensity of emotional energy under his placid exterior.

He is like the volcano not far under the surface of a calm sea; it may burst into eruption at any moment. He doesn't like girls very much; he thinks they're too annoying to be bothered with. He doesn't like guys either; he thinks all they can do is boast. The negative side to him is that, along with his forceful nature, he can be cold and callous to strangers, but he doesn't mean to be....

BIOGRAPHY Tristain had no parents and grew up in an orphanage. The other kids treated him differently and he's been alone all his life. He grew up a loner and got into quiet a lot of trouble at school; trouble he didn't even start. Everyone sort of kept away from him but he didn't really mind. He was adopted by kind, loving people, who managed to worm their way into his heart. He grew very protective of them, and became borderline violent when an accident happened and stole them away from him.

Somehow or another he found himself in a group of friends, and suddenly they were on a camping trip. He couldn't really say no, and besides; what was the worst that could happen, really?

Hunter Crawl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:51 am
User Image
omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Erik Fay Thallis

CELESTIAL NAME Glacies

AGE Nineteen

GENDER Male

HEIGHT 6'1"

WEIGHT 153lbs

FORM Elemental

User Image
DETAILSnomomnom

Speaks Latin, Greek, and English. SKILLS
Can create and manipulate ice as well a certain amount of liquid water/vapour.

There are birthmarks on his upper back, EXTRA
but he could never make out what they were. They looked like burn marks caused by ice.

omnomnomBASICS

PERSONALITY In conventional social gatherings Erik is pleasant to be with, thoughtful in conversation, dignified, and reserved, yet affable and courteous; he possess penetrating eyes which make his shyer companions feel naked and defenseless before him. In his everyday behavior he gives the appearance of being withdrawn from the center of activity, yet those who know him will recognize the watchfulness that is part of his character. He needs great self-discipline, because he is able to recognize the qualities in himself that made him different from other humans, and to know his utterly conventional natures can be used for great good, or great evil; although he tends to stay right in the middle even if his temper can get the better of him.

His tenacity and willpower are immense, his depth of character and passionate conviction overwhelming, yet he is deeply sensitive and easily moved by his emotions. His sensitivity, together with a propensity for extreme likes and dislikes make him easily hurt, quick to detect insult or injury to himself (often when none is intended) and easily aroused to ferocious anger. This may express itself in such destructive speech or action that he makes lifelong enemies by his outspokenness, for he finds it difficult not to be overly critical of anything or anyone to whom he takes a dislike to. He gets jealous very easily as well, but he tries to hide it, and sometimes he can suddenly become icy and aloof, choosing to keep his problems to himself.

BIOGRAPHY Erik grew up with a bipolar mother and an alcoholic father. He was in the same accident as Beth, and his father swerved to avoid hitting the vehicle as it skidded out of control, and their car hit a telephone pole. His father and him survived. His mother wasn't so lucky. After that, Erik's dad swore off alcohol and his family became somewhat peaceful. But Erik's memory was damaged and he couldn't remember parts of his life; apparently, he had a younger twin brother too....

Then his friends decided on a camping trip and Erik thought 'Why not?' The fresh air could do him some good and maybe he could gather his memories and thoughts as well. It wasn't like there was anything bad that could happen in the forest...They were going into a safe zone...right?

Hunter Crawl

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:47 am
User Image
omnomnomIDENTITY

BIRTH NAME Erik Argus Westbury

CELESTIAL NAME Acerbus

AGE Nineteen

GENDER Male

HEIGHT 5'5"/ 5'8"

WEIGHT 120 lbs / 125 lbs

FORM Demon

User Image
DETAILSnomomnom

Acerbus can speak English and Italian fluently. He can understand (but not speak) the language used by demons. He's quite powerful, even if he doesn't look like it- but he doesn't like using his skills for various reasons. He's able to control shadows and summon demons at will. He prefers to use a pitchfork for close-up combat, and doesn't like wielding a sword. He can also control the minds of others, but Acerbus hasn't quite perfected that technique yet.... it needs a lot of work, and is extremely dangerous, as well as difficult. Erik, on the other hand, likes using his fist a lot- punching, that is. SKILLS

In his demon form, Acerbus looks something like a dark, demonic angel. Black feathered wings grow out from his back, and a tattoo appears on his face. His skin becomes a lot more pale than before, and a crescent-shaped scar shows up on his torso. EXTRA

omnomnomBASICS

PERSONALITY Erik was never a friendly person, understand that. He dislikes being in the company of others, and he really hates talking to people in general. When he does talk to people, he's very quiet and doesn't say much at all. He keeps his opinions to himself and rarely gives a viewpoint or perspective on things unless you ask him for his thoughts outright. Erik is not someone who expresses himself well, and often times he would insult people he likes because of that. After all, he thinks that it's very embarrassing to say friendly or lovely-dovey things out loud, in public. He would much rather have you get mad at him for insults or threats. Erik can also be extremely arrogant and egotistical in his manner, but he's also a great friend (once you figure out how that's gonna work out). He's dependable, and won't ever go back on his word. He doesn't like breaking promises to people, and will always do everything in his power to get things done.

Erik has words that sting... pretty badly. He's not too friendly, even to his friends, and is always off doing his own thing. He dislikes working with other people, and would rather do things by himself, without any help. Although he seems like a really anti-social guy, Erik can be kind (in a way). He is actually pretty gullible and will easily trust others, even if they don't exactly trust him in return. He's also very determined to get to his goals in life or tasks given to him, and will get rid of anyone standing in his way. He prefers to express himself through actions, not words.

If Erik can be described as a block of ice, then Acerbus, undoubtedly, would be described as an iceberg. A very big iceberg, to be exact. He doesn't show emotions to anyone at all, and keeps them all hidden under a calm expression at all times. Even in battle, he's got that same face on for the entire time. With this lack of expression also comes the lack of skill to read others' expressions- he's very, very bad at figuring out how others are feeling. This can get pretty agonizing sometimes, but Acerbus isn't exactly the type that reads others well. He can be very violent at times without any warning, so people near him should always be on guard and look out for sudden bursts of demonic energy near him.

BIOGRAPHY Erik has two loving parents who have no idea that their son is probably the most notorious student in the school. They're both average office workers, and are too busy with work to worry too much about Erik (not that he minds). He hasn't got any real long-lasting friends until recently, when he joined (in an accident, more or less) a group of friends near his own age. Although he was a bit hostile to them at first, Erik has warmed up to them considerably, seeing as how he doesn't punch people every other day now. He got dragged into this whole camping trip with his friends, but he supposed that it couldn't be helped. Friends are useful, and sometimes one has to sacrifice just a little bit for them, too.

Pudding Earl

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff