Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
RHP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweetcheeks147

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:15 pm
Remebering home profiles (:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:16 pm
Nxx ixx kxx kxx ixXXx Axx lxx ixx axx nxx axXXx Nxx ixx gxx hxx t
User Image

It’s Miss to you!
Well I guess you can call me Aliana
The most important day of the year is December 15th, remember it.
Last time it roled around I was Seventeen.
If you can’t tell by the way I act, I’m from New York, New York.
It’s rude to ask but I’m 110 pounds and proud!
I stand a striking five feet five inches off the ground.
That’s my history, wanna make some more?
Nikki Aliana Night was born on December 15th in New York. She was born into a rich family. Her mother was a teacher and her father was a musician. With their pay checks they started to get richer and richer.Ever since Nikki was young she was spoiled and pampered. Since she was treated as she was when she was younger she became snobbish and expects everyone to treat her like her parents do. When her parents decided to move to Gainesville, Florida, Nikki wasnt happy cause she would lose her friends and her status at her school. She unwillingly started to pack to move to Gainesville, Florida. She is now starting a new school at the age of seventeen and she isnt so excited about it.
Now you know the reason I’m so different!
Snobbish, curious, mean when threatened, easily flustered, elegant, protective

Anything I missed?
Nikki has this thing that is she is threatened she becomes mean and loses friends and people who admire her easily.
BEST BAND EVER!
Bewitched by Blood ON The Dance Floor
I swear I’m not crazy…
Bravery-Hoimunculus

sweetcheeks147

sweetcheeks147

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:19 am
Lxx ixx lxx ixx txx hxXXx Mxx axx cxx kxx exx nxx zxx exXXx S xxmxxixxtxxh
User Image

It’s Miss to you!
Well I guess you can call me Lilly
The most important day of the year is November eighteenth, remember it.
Last time it roled around I was seventeen.
If you can’t tell by the way I act, I’m from Hurley.
It’s rude to ask but I’m 113 pounds and proud!
I stand a striking five feet, three inches off the ground.
That’s my history, wanna make some more?
Lily was born in Hurley Wisconsin, it’s a small town not even ten minutes away from ironwood and the border to Michigan. Hurley is one of those towns you will never hear about unless you have family who lives there. Lily had a fairly good childhood; her father was an artist and worked with the Hurley museum of art. Her mother was a teacher, she would have taught Trig but she would have needed a job to be able to do that. They were living off of her father, but that was okay because he made quite a lot and they always had nice things. Lily loved her father, more than her mom although it’s mean. She watched him paint for hours and feel in love with art herself, along with photography.
When Lily turned fifteen her father grew gravely ill, and passed away, lily was broken. She turned to her art and pictures and well stopped being as social. She had a few friends but until she was seventeen she never hung out with them. As soon as she got back out and was happy her mom dropped the bomb, there were moving. To Florida no less, Lily loved the Hurly winters and in Florida they would have none. It sucked.
When Lily got into Gainesville the first thing she did was make her room her own, she painted it and for the first time she liked her room. It was a nice place, a beautiful city but It wouldn’t change her heart.

Now you know the reason I’m so different!
Lily is more quiet, she is simple except when it comes to art then she goes all out. She doesn’t like a lot of things and her two passions are art and photography. She can get hyper and outgoing when she’s around people she likes and she’s not afraid to speak honestly. She’s sweet, and friendly when you approach her. Normally when she makes a friend she makes them for life.

Anything I missed?
she has this
BEST BAND EVER!
A day to remember <3
I swear I’m not crazy…
sweetiepea123

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items