Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Writing Stuff
my life outside gaia ((not-so-weekly updates))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:23 pm
((august 19))

i got harassed by multiple freshmen (mostly band people) because they find it hilarious that i flail and scream when poked. i fell asleep in my math class today! biggrin which is near impossible cause after 2 weeks of school, it still hasnt sunk in that my desk neighbor will kick me if i try to sleep. stare

anyways.... im pretty sure i failed both math tests today.......
didnt do any homework last night......
project due in a week......
wouldnt be surprised if im failing anything already....

hmm.... what did i do after school.... i stayed after to help my friend with his senior project. and i was so bored. i ended up texting my friends to come save me XD and it might have worked.... had they not all been after school as well, lol

i do have a quote stuck in my head, from Chrono Cross. i've never played the game, but i seriously want to;

What was the start of all this?
When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?
Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
From deep within the flow of time...
But, for a certainty, back then,
We loved so many, yet hated so much.
We hurt others, and were hurt ourselves...
Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
Whilst our laughter echoed,
Under cerulean skies...

i wonder if thats a real poem, and if it is, i want the full version....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:38 pm
september 3/4 ((cause its midnightish..... 2am......))

so, the football game last night was alright. we lost ((of course)). but ya, something interesting that happened earlier in the week, my sexy math tutor help me with some of what we're doing in one of my math classes. we had a test.... and i made a better grade than he did! biggrin i made a 100! perfect score (:
AFTER the football game was great *blush* ha... actually, my friend called me at an awkward moment.... lets save that story for the people who WANT to know....
after the game, me and some friends went to mcdonalds to eat. too bad as soon as we got there one of the cashiers ran to the door, locked it, and said "NOPE! WE ARE CLOSED!" leaving us outside...... forever alone..... we walked through drive thru..... AGAIN. stare
i had a real tough week, but it was made tolerable by a very close friend of mine (: heart woof.
im so hungry... but im too lazy to cook........ and i just remembered that i forgot to feed the dogs today DX damn..... oh well.... i'll feed them in the morning.... maybe.....  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:31 pm
December 26! GOING TO LONDON TOMORROW!!!!!! So excited to freeze to death!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:52 pm
Jan 3. Flight back from London. It. Was. TERRIFYING. Those were my first 2 times ever on a plane, and I was terrified. I felt everytime the plane dropped. I swear I thought I was gonna die.
Jan 4. Stayed home from school to get accustomed to eastern time. Played assassin's creed all day XD wished I was stil in London. London time is amazing.
Jan 5. Went back to school. It. F-ing. Sucked. I wished I stayed home. I got written up cause my pencil broke and no one around me had an extra. So. My teacher can go to hell for all I care. Dumb b***h. >.> I don't know where she gets off talking to people the way she does. ANYWAYS..... After school; my amazing bf of 4 and 1/4 months now XD came home with me :3 I gave him the stuffs I bought for him while I was in London. Xmas kisses, new year's kisses, AND early bday kisses DONE!!!!  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:28 pm
sunday, jan 15

so after almost a whole week of me missin school, i went back on friday. nothing really happened :/ was bored the whole day. highlight of the day was in math, when i fell asleep on my desk. now, 2nd semester, i have a new desk neighbor. i find it hard to believe that this one WILL NOT LET ME SLEEP EITHER. DX fml.

saterday... boring. was sick the whole day. ate a few cookies.

today... bored as hell. ate some ice cream. made some banners for AiRozu's new guild, ~~Geek Haven~~
watched Kill Bill vol 1 and 2 (:
very good movies, fun to laugh at though... also, i want to see Pan's Labyrinth. i've heard so many good things aout the movie, even though its old. i wanna watch it biggrin also, i want play assassin's creed.... i felt like doing it today :/ i guess i'll do it tomorrow...
eh. i guess thats it. my life is boring.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:56 pm
april 4

whew its been a while since i last posted in this!!!
*clears some cobwebs*
its spring break week for me, and normally id be excited to hang out with friends and go to the lake but no -.- im stuck in a boring city with my family while its 10 million degrees outside (more like mid-90's) with nothing to do. i have my MCR cds, so thats a plus. i just got back from walking my dog (: she's so fat. -.-
hmm... oh! i got a "dear friend" of mine possibly suspended (: i'll leave the details out of this one.... it was rather hilarious....
another funny story; one of my friends has been telling everyone that she's pregnant. i know she's not pregnant. everyone knows she's no pregnant. but here's the kicker. the baby daddy is supposedly a 23 year old. WHAT!!! XD oh, not only that. but he was gay. WAS. she turned him bi. (whatever the case, he wasnt gay that night lawls)
and as much as i hate liars, being the dirty and disgusting creatures that they are, and wrote a note (anonymously of course) to the front office about how worried i was about her (maybe a little smudgy lie on my part :/ it was for a good cause.) and she got called up. they asked her if it was true. im assuming she said no. her daddy got called. and now she's super grounded cause that was LAST week. and this week is spring break (: hope she wasnt planning anything special cause IT JUST GOT CANCELED!!!!!!!!!! XD
im such a cruel girl. *sigh*
damn this thread really helps get stuff off my chest! (: and i dont mean just bad stuff. i want nothing more than everyone to know it was me who turned in the anonymous note, but i cant have her knowing it was me. sure, call it what you will, me not admitting it is lying in some way. but id rather have a lie on my end than drama. i hate drama more than liars. and liars deserve to die.

well i think im gonna burn in hell
everybody burn the house right down and say-
HA! what i wanna say!
tell me im an angel, take this to my grave!
tell me im a bad man, kick me like a stray
tell me im an angel, take this to my grave!! ha!!

lol.. excuse my random breakout of song right there... (House of Wolves; My Chemical Romance) i love that song...
anyways. im leaving for home later today. the ipad's dead and i've been using my dad's computer all week. i wanna change my avi before i leave though, since i cant do it from the ipad since gaia's broken (again -.- )
actually, come to think of it, i tried earlier yesterday and it still wouldnt work, even from the computer :/
i need to get a new computer... one that wont break.... uggghhh.
im hungry :/ imma go eat now

heart kia

ps; i started AC: Revelations. its amazing. but i dont like the city XD its too big -.- im a loser lol... brotherhood was too damn long... but i loved it! oh hai, on revelations, i finally got some assassins!! and i got 2 signals biggrin ((STFU I JUST STARTED PLAYING THIS!!!!))

...... ya thats it.

edit; WOW thats a big one XD  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:02 pm
April 14

:/ this must be ******** karma for me.
Prom is tonight. And I'm sitting at home watching lame horror movies.
I don't really care much for prom, but still... I should've said yes when he asked me... Now we're both sad that we arnt going... I have a dress I could wear, but I don't have 70$ to go...
I mean, it's fine... I could go next year when im a senior and get a free ticket... But I'd still have to pay for him to go.... :/
I should've asked him to at least come over to watch a movie with me... Maybe that would've cheered us up a little...
But.. I feel worse than he does... He's a senior, he deserves to go! It's his last year! ):
I feel like dying...
I'm just gonna gorge myself on misery and pork 'n beans... T.T  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:34 pm
April 20

My bday is in 9 days!!!!!!! biggrin
My science teacher today emailed my dad telling him I'm not passing this semester -.- and that I have a 38 average..... I responded to this by getting my cd player and playing mcr. Favorite song right now?

You know what they do to guys like us in prison.

It's about rape :3 in prison.
XD I love this song!!

"In the middle of a gun fight...
In the center of a restaurant...
They say, "Come with your arms raised high!"
Well, they're never gonna get me,
Like a bullet through a flock of doves...
To wage this war against your faith in me,
Your life...will never be the same.
On your mother's eyes, say a prayer...say a prayer!

Now, but I can't
And I don't know
How we're just two men as God had made us,
Well, I can't...well, I can!
Too much, too late, or just not enough of this
Pain in my heart for your dying wish,
I'll kiss your lips again.

They all cheat at cards and the checkers are lost,
My cellmate's a killer, they make me do push-ups (in drag)
But nobody cares if you're losing yourself...am I losing myself?!
Well, I miss my mom,
Will they give me the chair,
Or lethal injection, or swing from a rope if you dare;
Ah, nobody knows...all the trouble I've seen! "

Thats my favorite part of the song... XD that's like half the song... Oh my GOD their voices are SO sexy <3
Bleh. Im so bored I don't even know what the hell to type :/
.......I'm hungry...

-Kia  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:35 pm
May 14

There're cops sittin outside my house mad
I don't know whether or not I should be worried....
WHAT IF THERES A KILLER IN MY HOUSE??? emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:39 pm
May 17!!

Summer officially began for me today! biggrin
I only had 2 exams to take heart heart
Thank god they were both easy XD
I don't even have to go to school tomorrow! Yessss!!
So. Im so effing bored. :/
I went joyriding yesterday after my math exam.
Oh ya- I had a half day yesterday and today :3
Ohsohappy~
This is gonna be a boring summer....  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 4:33 pm
May 31

I think my friends don't like hanging out with me...
In fact, I don't think any of my "friends" like me at all... :/
I think it's gonna be a lonely summer... ):  
Writing Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces