Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Profiles
Raijin's rpcs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raijin sasori

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:16 am
User Image
-Basic Info-

Name: Ken Shihouin
Nickname(s):
Nation: Earth Nation
Bender and what kind if yes: Chibender (I would like to forcebend eventually, but I need your permission emo ^^)
Orientation: straight

-Looks-

Hair colour: Blackish Brown
Eye colour: Brown
Skin Tone: Tan
Height: 5' 10"

-More Info-

Side: Good
Weapon(s): none, uses bending
- Swimming
- Relaxing
- Eating
- Meeting new people
Dislikes:
- Excessive violence
- Death
- Hatred
- Cruelty
- Sharks/predatory fish
Biography: I was born into an extremely old and rather run down village in the depths of the rural portion of the Earth Kingdom. I was raised there where he learned the arts of bending. However unlike the majority of the earth kingdom the benders of my village did not practice the stereotypical bending of the people native this land, the bending of dirt, but instead practiced the art of Chi bending. It was here that I learned and soon became and avid practitioner of the art of Chi Bending and soon came to learn all that I could from the so called masters of my village. Seeing the slow decay of my home land I knew that this place could support my people for only so much longer and so I decided that I must set out into the world to search for more advanced bending techniques as well as a way to provide for and save my people. At the young age of 13 I decided to begin this journey and it is at this chapter of my life that reaches the present, leaving the fate of both my future and that of my people seemingly lost in the future.

Personality: Ken is a very fun loving and happy person. Although he is extremely young he does display moments of wisdom throughout his life. He is however still very childish in his actions trying to get in trouble and just generally have fun with the things that he does. He always looks to have a good time and will enjoy a fun spar here or there, however he does not enjoy harming those he fights or fighting people whom simply wish to harm him and will avoid true violence at whatever the cost is.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:20 am
User Image
-Basic Info-
Name: Shinsei Kotoro
Nickname(s): Shin
Nation: Southern Water Tribe
Bender and what kind if yes: Water Bender
Orientation: Straight

-Looks-
Hair colour: Brown
Eye colour: Blue
Skin Tone: Very Tan
Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 185 lbs

-More Info-
Side: Good
Weapon(s): Southern Water Tribe boomerang
- Bending
- Tranquility
- Sparring
Dislikes:
- Cockiness
- Firebenders/Fire Nation people
- Violence
Biography: I was born into the southern water tribe as an average everyday member. I have since as far as I can remember been able to bend water and have practiced ever since I first learned how. I spent most of my time there training with the other water benders of my age group and soon gained all the knowledge they could offer graduating from the school of bending that they had. At this time I was assigned a mission by the chief of the Southern Water Tribe. He told me to go out into the world and learn as much about the fire nations current aspirations as well as the strength of the other nations and then report back to the village as soon as I had gathered enough information for him to make a good decision as to what our villages next step should be. And so I set out from the village taking what little belongings I had with me in order to begin this journey.

Personality: Shin is mostly very quiet, he says what he has to when he has to, he does not often go about his day saying more than what is absolutely necessary and will frequently avoid other people all together. He only truly expresses his true emotions to those that actually show that they want to be his friend/be around him. He is very kind and will often go out of his way to help others, but he does not normally try to search for trouble.

raijin sasori

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Stream the Angry Child
Captain

Chatty Prophet

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:00 am
Both accepted; I can't wait to see what you will do with them!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:06 am
Stream the Emo Child
Both accepted; I can't wait to see what you will do with them!

Fantastic! so do I have your permission to eventually become a force bender with Ken? I mean for now he will stay just a chibender but in a bit I was thinking about introducing the possible usage of forcebending if you say it's allowed  

raijin sasori

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items