Reply Roleplays (:
~~A Grim Winter Fairy Tale~~ (A/O)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:01 am
In another world, it's always snowing all year round. Light, feathery snowflakes fall gentally to the ground. In this world, the feeling is almost always like Christmas. Almost. Sometimes, It's like Halloween. The White Queen takes care of the place, although there are some people who rebel on her. Everywhere, someone isnt happy about something am I right? The queen now has a few soldiers who work around, making sure the Resistance doesnt steal, kill, and destroy the peace. Who are you? What side are you on? What do you do? Let the silent battle begin.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:34 am
~~RULES~~

-NO GOING TOO FAR AHEAD OF SOMEONE! IF YOU FARTHER THAN A PAGE WITHOUT SOMEONE, I WILL DELETE/IGNORE YOUR POST!

-Follow Kia's rules

-As for killing, a may make it to where you have to ask the person before you do so, but most likely not. Check back later.

-I AM GOD! Kia is second in command

-No Mary-Sues

-If you have a cosplyer for a person, dont name them by their charector or give them the same bio. I may kill you >.> (I however am nameing my Seabstian Sebastian though because i love that name ^^)

-No winged beings. theres one racethat has those, but im the only 2....godmodding reasons....

-On nekos, only white cat ears and a mellow personality, even Resistance nekos.

-This under NO circumstances is racist, but it has to do with how everyone looks. No one darker than peach. ((Some of my closest friends are black and half-black >8( ))

-All pictures are real people. Everyone must look like they'rein a fairy tale.
GOOD:
User Image
User Image

ALL THESE ARE BAD:
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

HelicaI

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:29 pm
Snow sat in her room in her tall castle. Everything was of pure white. Everything looked so fragile, even the dear Snow who was sitting on her crystal bed covered with soft material that was said to be made of clouds. She brushed her hair tenderly, singing softly in Latin.

Cruelella was down in the royal stables, riding her pure white steed with a crystal sword, a devistating sight that struck fear into most.

Elsewhere......

"We arent making any progress! That damn goody-two-shoes Snow has beaten most of who I send!" Scarlet was in her room, which was colored in black and reds. She kicked a stool across the room. "Do something Helvettica!" She screamed, full of anger.

"Im trying Miss Scarlet. It really is quite difficult. Cruelella and her five soldiers are tough." Helvettica said, keeping her distance.

"I WILL rule!"

"And you will! She'll be powerless without Cruelella."

"You forgot about Castiel." Scarlet growled, turning to her.

"We're looking for the other Archangel. If we get he/she, we should be at least equal."

"But I must be superior!"

"But right now, we're weak and loosing. Equal is better than weak."

"Hold your tounge!" Scarlet hissed. Although, Helvettica was right. Of course, why would Scarlet admit she's wrong? "Youre dismissed."

"But-"

"GET OUT!"

Helvettica bowed to her. "Yes Miss Scarlet." She mumbled before leaving her room.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:11 pm
Elliot sighed. "Finally." She said, smiling. She set the wooden music box on the counter, winding it. It started to sing an old, forgotten song (first 16 seconds). She'd always found the thing calming. The music box itself was rather old and battered. She had found it rotting away half-buried in a patch of land that the snow hadnt covered.
Elliot wasnt used to the coldness here. But all the snow and cold seemed to stretch further than she remembered when she'd first came.  

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200

Isniffapples
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:45 am
Marionette crossed her legs and began to brush her hair by the small waterfall.
She began to sing a song out loud with closed eyes. Her bare feet touched the water slightly and she looked down at the water. To be a doll...is to feel nothing.

Dantallian moved her bunny ears closer to her face as she walked. The forest was something she always simply feared. So vast and unknown. She buttoned up her white coat and stuck her hands in the pockets.

Ron walked around in the halls of the castle. He started to head toward the queens room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:03 pm
"HELVETTICA!" Scarlet sounded again.

Helvettica walked in with a bow. "Yes Miss Scarlet?"

"Get me Elliot."

"Yes Miss Scarlet." Helvettica walked over to the window and jumped out onto the untouched snow. She walked onward, her boot prints slowly forming back into the untouched snow look.

Snow stood up, walking over to her mirror looking in it. "Mirror mirror on the table, will you tell me? Do I look stable?"

A face appeared and looked her over. "Ah, Snow! Stressed are we?"

"Do I look it?"

"No, but i can feel it." The face answered.

Snow merely sighed.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:45 pm
Elliot threw herself down on the small padded slab she used as a bed. She turned to head to the side. Her small shop/house had torn curtains hanging from the ceiling, to the walls. There were chains and clocks, pocket-watches, lockets, memory boxes, music boxes- along with her favorite one. There were some old guns that she had fixed and was waiting on the client to come pick them up. On her nightstand was an intricate necklace and bracelet set that seemed to be woven out of metal. The silver on them had tarnished a bit, but she had cleaned them so well they looked brand new. Her goggles lay thrown on the floor beside her. She sighed. Her work table was covered with things that people needed fixed. Radios, tvs, small engines, toys, communication devices...
The walls were covered with posters of plans, blueprints, ideas- one of which was a generator that used a spiral conductor wrapped around an iron core. It was supposed to create a powerful light ray. Supposed to. If she had any materials to start it. If she had any materials for anything. All she was good for for now was fixing and repairs. She smirked. And information. Her eyes fell back on the necklace and bracelet set. She would never have been able to clean them had she not sold some knowledge to get the supplies. She breathed in deeply. Her makeshift bed smelled of metal. She kicked off her boots and made herself comfortable; soon drifting away into a light sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:14 pm
Helvettica walked to Elliot's house. She knocked on the door softly, trying to be incognito.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:35 pm
A mechanical bird came through a hole in the wall above her head. It started chirping loudly, alerting her that someone was at the door. "Nngh..." She groaned. She picked up the bird, and put it back in it's nest. She took a handful of tools with her to the door, to reset the alarm. "Oh-" She saw one of the Resistance at her doorstep. "Good evening, Miss." She curtsied. "What can I do for you?" She asked smiling, throwing the tools on the table behind her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:20 pm
"Scarlet would like to see you." Helvettica said.  

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:22 pm
"Oh..." Elliot turned around, picking up her tools again. "Now? I have..." Work to do... She stopped talking. Scarlet wasn't one to argue with, even she knew that. And she couldn't take it out on Helvettica. That's bad for business. She packed her tools in her favorite bag, and locked the door behind her. "Ok.. Wait!" She took out her keys, fumbling with them to get the door unlocked. When she managed she ran inside,and came back seconds later with the guns. "I finished them earlier than expected."  
Roleplays (:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games