Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope_Mercy_Rose

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:46 pm
Come here if you need to tell me something, ask me something, or simply want to chat.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:52 pm
i need two favors from you if you could help me it would be great  

Kira Gincosu

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100

Hope_Mercy_Rose

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:54 pm
Kira_Draconus_Yagami
i need two favors from you if you could help me it would be great

That depends on the favors, but go ahead and ask. I usually wont say no unless it involves me having to do something against my moral values, which I dont have alot of.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:58 pm
i was hoping tha you could help me start and restrt up these one guild
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/bleach-new-world-kingdom/g.343945/

i would really appreciate it  

Kira Gincosu

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100

Hope_Mercy_Rose

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:02 pm
Kira_Draconus_Yagami
i was hoping tha you could help me start and restrt up these one guild
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/bleach-new-world-kingdom/g.343945/

i would really appreciate it

I can try.

First of all, on your main page, your pictures seem to kind of overtake the words, I would suggest making the pictures smaller, and imgleft them then make the text that goes with it centered near the picture.

You have a great banner

Beyond that you really just need members. The best way to do that is to find another guild with a similar plot and check out their member list, and invite them. It may take some time, but remember who our target is for members. Who should be interested in your guild? Invite your friends, and ask your crew to invite their friends. As your crew to step up and start an active rp if there is not one already.

I couldnt see your forums since the guild is either set to private or hidden, so this is all I can say for the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:04 pm
thanks for the advise  

Kira Gincosu

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Member 100

Hope_Mercy_Rose

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:10 pm
Kira_Draconus_Yagami
thanks for the advise

No problem, I love to help. Just keep in mind that the devotion of the captain and the crew is what makes a guild. Because its better to have five active members then thirty members who never post.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:41 am
What's your opinion with affiliate guilds?

Should there be a guild advertising subforum? At least for me, if I know that someone in the Guild Forum is looking for a certain type of guild, I usually try advertise other guilds if mine does not apply to the person's desires.

Also, a while back there used to be a guild that would rate other guilds; However, it has not been active since around like 2007. I was curious if this guild would consider doing the same thing as to show other guild leaders what makes a good guild by example...? Just a question really.

Goat Tongue

Indulgent Reveler

Xx Azure Sea xX

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:54 am
Can you please check if my guild looks good or just need something?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:00 am
x Second Setback x

Should there be a guild advertising subforum? At least for me, if I know that someone in the Guild Forum is looking for a certain type of guild, I usually try advertise other guilds if mine does not apply to the person's desires.

Also, a while back there used to be a guild that would rate other guilds; However, it has not been active since around like 2007. I was curious if this guild would consider doing the same thing as to show other guild leaders what makes a good guild by example...? Just a question really.

Actually there is a subforum for advertising your own guild. I do not require that anyone advertise this one, but they may if they like.

As for rating guilds, let me think about it. If I did that, i would make a new subforum for it.  

Hope_Mercy_Rose

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope_Mercy_Rose

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:04 am
Xx Azure Sea xX

Im assuming you mean the guild in your signature, and your front page looks great, as does your banner. You have a great amount of members, and you look organized. Everything looks fine to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:40 pm
Hope_Mercy_Rose
x Second Setback x

Actually there is a subforum for advertising your own guild. I do not require that anyone advertise this one, but they may if they like.

As for rating guilds, let me think about it. If I did that, i would make a new subforum for it.

Lol looks like you took it up, yay biggrin

btw, will you also be giving advice on what to change for guilds to help them out? You may also wanna add a category of actual stuff within the guilds pertaining to the originality of the guild material. Just to not only look at layout but help with making the guild a sucess for what it is...maybe?  

Goat Tongue

Indulgent Reveler

Hope_Mercy_Rose

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:44 pm
x Second Setback x
Hope_Mercy_Rose
x Second Setback x

Lol looks like you took it up, yay biggrin

btw, will you also be giving advice on what to change for guilds to help them out? You may also wanna add a category of actual stuff within the guilds pertaining to the originality of the guild material. Just to not only look at layout but help with making the guild a sucess for what it is...maybe?

Those who needed help with things posted threads and have all been answered thus far. I have helped three people change their main pages and banners thus far. There is a subforum where people can post that they are willing to help with banners. The chat forum, is where people should post what they need help with. Although the chat forum is open to all types of chat or discussion.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:17 pm
Hope_Mercy_Rose
Xx Azure Sea xX

Im assuming you mean the guild in your signature, and your front page looks great, as does your banner. You have a great amount of members, and you look organized. Everything looks fine to me.

Thank you! ^^  

Xx Azure Sea xX

6,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200

Any Normal Person
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:52 pm
Hello. How are you? Just thought I'd drop by. Sorry I haven't been around, I've been a little busy. But the guild looks great.
~ANP  
Guild Owners Association

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces