Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Pokemon Paradise, A Pokemon RP (Open!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:56 pm
Welcome to Pokemon Paradise, a special oasis in the woods of Sinnoh. This is a place of peace and happiness, and where every Pokemon can feel safe, relax, and have fun. I am the current leader of the Pokemon Paradise, Chaos, and I am a rare Shiny Lucario. I hope you enjoy Pokemon Paradise as much as I do, but there are rules in such a paradise.

Rules:

1. I need to know if you are friendly before I can let you in. (Post your profile before starting, template is as follows)

Pokemon:
Nickname:
Personality:
Other info:

2. I don't want anything weird or bad to happen in this paradise, if you want to fight, go to the Arena. (Know your Pokemon, strengths and weaknesses and moves, you may have more then 4 but not too much, there is no spontaneous fighting, if you want to have a friendly rumble or a rival square-off, take it to the Arena.)

3. If you are a god or anyone who will ruin it for my other guests, I don't want you here. (No godmoding when fighting, and no 'special' powers. Pisses me off.)

4. I like if Pokemon have relationships that are wonderful, and inter racial is fine, just keep it safe, you never know if a child is watching... (Keep it PG-13, kissing and hugging and other tame stuff are cute, but if it starts getting ... intimate, take it to the PMs or skip it.)

5. There is a wide range of things that you can do, so have fun. (There is a playground, a hot spring, a commons, and resting places, along with the Arena and a school.)

6. Pokemon of all kinds are welcome to this Paradise. (Every Pokemon from every region is welcome, just no legendarys, unless you PM me and ask me.)

OK, THIS RP IS OFFICIALLY OPEN!

Before you join, follow the rules and post your profile when you're ready.

Current Residents:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pokemon: Lucario
Nickname: Chaos
Level: 80
Personality: Nice and friendly, emotional at times, and attaches to friends easily. In bad situations, he is a master in combat.
Other info: Shiny, has a bad past that he doesn't like to talk about.

Pokemon: Vaporeon
Nickname: Kiba
Level: 45
Personality: Tough, hard-headed, but sweet and kind-hearted
Other info: Through he doesn't talk about it, he is shy around female eeveelutions.

Pokemon: Charmeleon
Nickname: Cinna
Level: 16
Personality: Friendly outgoing, hot-headed at times.

Nickname: Ali
Personality: Very sweet and kind. Occasionally bossy and skittish. Also has rather 'Space-Case' Moments.
Other info: Ali is a very special Lucario. Not only is she female (Which is rare) But She's also an incredibly rare pink shiny version.

Pokemon: Shiny Umbreon
Nickname: Luna
Level: 35
Personality: Sensitive and very calm. She can become flirty and a bit cocky at times.

Pokemon: Zoroark
Nickname: Sakkaku - She only tells those she trusts with her name though
Level:70
Personality: Very quiet to all but her friends, Sakkaku only wants to live in peace and quiet after escaping a life from Team Rocket.
Other info: Sakkaku had spent many a year as the main pokemon for a Team Rocket Elite before running away when he was killed on a mission. She has learned to speak the human language and combining that with her Illusion ability, has managed to get by living and hiding in plain sight. She came across the Paradise and has chosen it a retreat of sorts for the time being...

Pokemon: Typhlosion
Nickname: Preston
Level: 65
Personality: A calm and cool fellow.
Other Info: Preston is the head of the Arena. He also MC's the fights. He also has a past that he doesn't want others to know about.

Pokemon: Meowth
Nickname: Darrel
Level: 15
Personality: Always has something to say. He can be described as a Chatterbox
Other Info: Darrel is the Ringside Announcer of the Arena. Always carries a Microphone with him.

Pokemon: Umbreon
Name: Acid
Level: 32
Personality: Quiet, dependable, warmhearted, a little shy.
Other info: Likes to look up and stare at the night sky.

Pokemon: Leafeon
Nickname: Flora
Level: 40
Personality:Sweet, Kind, Smart and Random
Other info: She Can Read Human

Pokemon: Zorua
Nickname: Vin
Level: 37
Personality: Timid and quite, a short fuse when provoked and can be overly childish at times
Other info: Always accused of things he had not done, Vin hid away, but always wished that he could make friends with out something bad happening.

Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Eve
Level: 60
Personality: She is often calm and friendly to anyone though is a bit careful when she meets new people. Not the type to attack unless attacked first.
Other info: Once had a trainer who left her a collar with a rare blue gem on it. Unlike a normal Eevee, she can use 1 move from each Eeveeloution. Umbreon's Shadow Ball, Jolteon's Thunder Fang, Glaceon's Ice Beam, Leafeon's Leaf Blade, Vaporeon's Hydro Pump, Flareon's Flamethrower, espeon's Psybeam and eevee's Quick Attack.

Pokemon: Scyther
Nickname: (None)
Level: 50
Personality: Calm, active, likes to get along with others
Other info: Him and his friends learned to talk but he was the first to learn, the problem was his vocabulary. He didnt talk right in stead of saying "I'm heading home, do you guys want to stay?" He would say. "Scyther heading home, Aggron, Garchomp wasnt to stay?".

Pokemon: Armaldo
Nickname: (None)
Personality: Calm, wise, likes to walk around
Other info: Hes an elder man who likes to get along with others and wonder around the valley.

Pokemon: Weezing
Nickname: Smoke
Level: 66
Personality: Has 2 heads so 2 personalities, the medium-sized head is a bit of a hot head, and the big head is logical.
Other info: He enjoys other people, but he isn't really sure why people avoid him he theories its the smell his other thought is that they hate him. not very sure he doesn't really care though, he tries to be nice.

Pokemon: Bulbasaur
Nickname: Rainshine
Level: 17
Personality: Quirky but cute
Other info: Rainy can speak human language, but she usually doesn't unless she is singing. However, she has a great affinity for humans and is likely to fall in love with one.
She also has a HUGE sweet tooth and will eat berries and gummies like there's no tomorrow, so she is actually just a little bit on the chubby side (but a cute kind of chubby). She doesn't live here; she just visits from time to time when she isn't busy elsewhere.

Pokemon: Mew
Nickname: Celestia
Level: Unknown
Personality: Shy around anything that's not a Pokemon, is very playful with friends.
Other info: She's very rare and has made her home in the forest.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:58 pm
Nickname: Chaos
Personality: Nice and friendly, emotional at times, and attaches to friends easily. In bad situations, he is a master in combat.
Other info: Shiny, has a bad past that he doesn't like to talk about.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:21 pm
Pokemon: Vaporeon
Nickname: Kiba
Personality: Tough, hard-headed, but sweet and kind-hearted
Other info: Through he doesn't talk about it, he is shy around female eeveelutions.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:16 pm
Pokemon:Charmeleon
Nickname:Cinna
level:16
Personality:friendly out, going ,hot headed
other info:nothing really...  

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:46 pm
Chaos smiled as he walked to the entrance of the Paradise, smiling as he opened his homemade gate and looking out into the woods, nodding and murring a bit, his tail swaying a bit in anticipation.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:58 pm
Kiba quickly ran through the forest, heading straight for the closest source of water. "Ahh, simple running water." He said as he found a river, and the sound of the moving water. He quickly jumped in and swam around in circles.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:01 pm
Cinna headed to the hot spring and jumped right in he relaxed in with a martini in his hand "ahh this is the life" he thinks to himself  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:04 pm
Chaos heard something out of the ordinary and walked outside of the paradise, trotting over to the near river and seeing a Vaporeon and chuckling, he whistled at him and smiled, "Hey, you ok?" He yelled as his tail swayed, smiling warmly at him.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:08 pm
"Of course." He said, jumping out of the water to greet Chaos. "I am the Water Jet pokemon. As long as I have water, I'll be fine." He backflipped into the water and continued to swim.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:10 pm
Chaos smiled, "My name's Chaos, and I'm a shiny Lucario, it's nice to meet you. I have a paradise that I just opened, you want to visit? There is a hot spring." He said with a smile, turning around and giving him a little murr, motioning him to follow him.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:13 pm
"A paradise? Seems too good to be true, Chaos. Oh, I'm Kiba by the way. What's the catch?" He simply said, sticking his head out of the water.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:17 pm
Chaos chuckled and gave him a warm, considerate smile, "I don't give catches, berries galore, beautiful environment, relaxing hot spring, and great rest places, there's even an arena to practice your fighting skills. It's been my best kept secret for a long time, and I'm sharing it with other Pokemon, including you. You want to come to Paradise, Kiba?" He asked with a murr, tilting his head a bit and smiling.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:26 pm
Kiba listened as Chaos described the paradise. "It does sound nice...I suppose there's no harm in checking it out. I'll go, if you point the way."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:36 pm
Chaos nodded and had him follow him into the paradise, smiling and keeping an eye on him as he followed him with a smile, as they walked into the gate he smiled, "Well, here we are! Take a look around and have some fun-" He gave a confused look as he saw a Charmeleon in the hot spring in the distance, he walked over there and stared at him with a confused look, "Um, hello... When did you come into the Paradise?" He asked, giving Cinna a little smile.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:43 pm
"oh i was just walking by i saw it and liked it so i decided i'd stay you don't mind right?"Cinna asked smiling back "i also helped myself to some of your food hope you don't mind although it's kinda too late if you do"  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff