Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Digimon (reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:10 pm
Once over 2,000 years ago there was a baby born in a village in the digital world. The mother and father were so proud but on found out she had a curse upon her. They were so sad that their beloved daughter was evil and was cast into a temple that would seal her away from causing destruction and turmoil. She was released about 2,000 years later by ____ and became his partner with a digivice and everything. What will happen when the curse starts frightening everyone around her and her partner becomes intrigued by the curse and wants to use it to rule the dital world??? Only we can answer that.

The digimon~ played by me

Rookie form~
User Image
Sphinxmon
unknown
female
She is a Rookie electric type Digimon. SHe is very cute and loves to be carried around. SHe can Digivolve into Luxmon with her digiaurmor.

Champion Form~
User Image
Luxmon
unknown
female
She has a bad temper and is the Electric/dark digimon. SHe hates to be called weak and can power up when in the brink of dangerr being destroyed.

User Image

((Imagine this but it looks like her champion form but with the teeth and a dagger on her tail.))

Sabermon
unknown
female
She is very strong and is not a weak digimon. They have not been seen for over 2,000 years. She digivolves from Luxmon.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:55 pm
Kyo Kotomo
male
High school stuent

User Image

Kyo was sitting on his bed while listen to music then he got and Email on his computer from and unknown user. He clicked on the email and saw that it was in a weird language. "What in the world is this?" His computer started to glow and blind him. After a while he felt that he had hit solid ground and looked up to be staring at temple upside down. "What is this place?" he walked inside and looked around to be staring at walls of pictures of a animal that didn't look like the ones he knew.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:03 am
Spinxmon's digiegg was on a small pillar in front of a picture of someone lifting the egg. The drawings were over 2,000 years old. They tell of a story of a baby that was sealed up inside of this temple. That baby had a curse upon it that the villagers feared so they sealed her into that very temple. Her parents were sad to see their baby go but were somewhat happy that they village was safe. Now that 2,000 years have passed she would not remember anything that happened but think that She is still 2,000 years in the past.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:20 am
KYo walked around and saw that the egg was sitting there and walked over to it "What is an egg doing here?" He asked himself then he went over to the egg and looked at it directly. Kyo then picked up the and stared at it. "This is really weird."  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:29 am
Just then a blinding light appears and when it vanished a tiny voice could be heard saying "Mommy, daddy where are you?" When the light vanished a tiny creature stood before Kyo. She then looks around almost frantic as if trying to find something. The egg had turned into a digivice and a d-reader. Sphinxmon had no idea at was going on. "Mommy, daddy Where are you?" She said almost in tears.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:42 am
Ko yelled in fright as he saw the creature talk and an behind one of the pillars. He peeked over it to see a little cute creature talking wondering were her mommy and daddy were. Kyo then asked her "Umm...W-w-w-w-what a-a-a-a-are y-y-y-y-you?"  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:56 am
"I-I'm a digimon. What kind of digimon are you? I have never seen one like you before?" She said backing up some. SHe was scared and wanted her parents. "Do you know where my mommy and daddy are?" She said looking a bit scared of him and sad thaqt her pants weren't there. "They were here only a few days ago and never came back for me." SHe said not realizing she had been asleep for almost 2,000 years. The cave paintings had dinged some and looked very old almost 2,000 years old. She had no idea that her tribe let alone her parents were gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:00 pm
"No I'm not a digimon I don't even know what those are's also I don't have the sligest clue of where your mommy and dadd are little one." he said stepping out from behind the pillar and walking over to her. "I arly know where I am."  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:14 pm
Sphinxmon then said "Well last time i checked this was the lightning temple." SHe then sits and lets him come over to her. When he said that he didn't know where her mother and father were she got sad and looks down wantin to cry her heart out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:37 pm
"Listen I'm sorry I don't know where your mommy and daddy are I honestly don't know where this place exactly is." Kyo was still trying to figure out how to get home.  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:45 pm
Sphinxmon then looks up at him and said "So your going to leave me alone like everyone else?" She didn't want to be alone anymore. Just then the temple started to shake. It was being attacked by some digimon who heard the comosion. Sphinxmon rushes to the door and said "We have to get out of here." She then jumps down and waits for Kyo before the digimon spots her and swats at her causing her to crsash into a tree. She tries to get up and fight but the enemy was too strong for her right now. "You have to open your eart and beleive in me. Only then ca I digivolve." She said remembering the digivice in his hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:07 pm
Kyo looked at the little device in his hand looked then looked back at her then said "I believe with my heart" Then the device started to glow and blinded him once again.  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:21 pm
When the light vanished Luxmon stood infront of him and lunges at the digimon. She then said something "Volt Rocket." and took off towards the digimon that was attacking the temple. Once hit the digimon runs off and Luxmon lands on her feet in front of Kyo. She then turns back into the cute little Sphinxmon he met prior to the attack. She then falls to the ground not used to digivolving like that and bing weak from being hit and smashing into a tree. SHe then blacks out and lays there motionless.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:44 pm
Kyo looked in disbelief as that little dog thing crushed the monster easy by changing her form. He saw he faint and went over to her he took off jacket and wrapped her in it. He then brought her back into the temple and waited for her to wake up.  

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:55 pm
Sphinxmon then wakes up after wincing a bit. Her back hurt a bit but she tries to get up and sees Kyosleep by the pillar. SHe goes over to him bringing his jacket over to him and covering him and herself and snuggling close to him.  
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff