Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
The Next Level Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:03 pm
code on next post  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image
'Live life to the fullest. Otherwise you're not really living.'

Hello wonderful!
My name is Lydia Nicole Marks
I was born on May 20th about seventeen years ago.
I'm obviously a female
I've gown to be 5'5" 119lbs
My place in this world is The Scene
I can't help the way I act I will admit I have a mouth. I tend to act before I think and give into my emotions more that most. That tends to get me in trouble. Though I'm mostly happy, when I'm mad I throw punches, and when I'm sad I hide away from everyone and bawl my eyes out. I'm loud, mild-manered, and blunt. Ask a question? 4 out of 10 times you'll get a true, no hold back, very blunt answer. 4 out of 10 times you'll get a smart-a** answer. And 2 out of 10 times I'll lie. I'm protective of my friends and show a fearless front, even if that isn't always the case. I don't like to show fear in issues like that. It lets the enemy think they can take me.
Why would you want to know about my past? All my life I've lived in a full house. My mom, dad, eldest brother Jacob, eldest sister Trennie, older brother Dannel, younger twin sisters Clara and Catherine, and baby brother Gabe. While most kids would think that such a large family would be annoying and hate living in a house like that but I loved it. We had a huge house growing up and we were all so close. Mom worked from home and dad ran his own business so we weren't ever really running short on funds. But that doesn't mean we were rich either. We were happy.

By the time I was about ten, Jacob was out of the house, Trennie was in her freshman year of highschool, and Dannel was a seventh grader. Mom was about to have another baby and was about eight months in. Dad had a huge business trip so Tree, Danny, and I were kind of running the house. All of a sudden, mom whent into labor. The fam piled in the car and rushed to the hospital. Sadly, we lost mom that day. Her and the baby both.

That was about the time I became the way I am now. Up until then, mom had always told me to be strong and never let things bring me down. After she died, let let all of that go. That's when I became mean and blunt. Not caring what others thought. Finally, Trennie sat me down and talked to me. I cried so much that night. After that though, I lightened up and learned that I had to still be strong. Though not all of those mean traits are still there, somethings, I couldn't change.

About two years ago I found Land Of The Lords. Thats' were I've focused my anger. I'll stay up all night slashing monsters and ranking up. Trying my hardest to be the best I can be. Like my mother would want.
What are you talking about 'crush'?! I like the Jock but don't tell anyone!
Why do you want to know my favorite things? Strawberries, Rabbits, Family, my best friends, and LOTL!
And now the things I hate? Jerks, Snakes, Preppy people, Not getting to be all I can be, and people who bash clerics!
Well, if you're going to be my stalker you should probably know... Only two things scare me. Thunderstorms, and love.

darksavior

It's my second life! Cleric
My avi is better than your avi! Yuna
My favorite equip(s) I use many different staffs to help with my spell casting. I also use guns, swords, and blades. But not as often.
My specialties They are healers and are a huge part of parties. They can work solo but are best in groups. While they mostly use healing spells, they also have familars, and can use light to medium weight weapons. My familar is a wolf.

Taka_tashimaru  

Taka tashimaru

Blessed Cleric

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas