Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Empire City Log

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:27 am
This will be where all characters record thoughts,events,ect here. Make it as personal as you want, just stay in character, include a date...I guess I'll start the first log and we can go from there >_<

Empire City RP

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:36 am
August 29th, 3XXX

Today has been most interesting to say the least. Well this morning started off sucking major balls, just because my land lord was tripping again about rent, I always pay at the end of each month instead of the first...but you know what? This is why I love The Post so much, there's so much life here....ugh...gotta go.

Okay I'm back, well work went surprisingly well, I cleaned up on 3500 que tonight. It turns out that I was being followed and this guy with white hair...Cap...came in and helped me. I'm not going to lie...I thought this guy was crazy and just trying to get into my pants like most men have attempted to in the past.

When I found out he lived near New Haven, I almost peed myself, it's one of the nicest things I've ever seen. I mean not to say I'm not accustomed to nice things...but....I've never been here!!! It's strange...I've never...felt able to show kindness to another person...yet alone a man...but it seems...

He doesn't seem selfish or have an alterior motive either....I don't know...oh yea...he revealed to me that he has abilities...not too many people have these...and the one's who do...they don't tell you...yet alone show you...he's a psychokinetic...I think I'm saying that right and a pyronkinetic....I don't know if I'm just getting lazy or stupid...but I showed him mine too!

I need to sleep this off....goodnight.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:26 am
August 29, 3XXX

Not gonna lie, today was really tiring. I had to finish up a job working for one of those trust fund babies who think they're the third coming of Jesus. Ugh, the arrogant p***k tried to stiff me on my fee. It wouldn't have annoyed me so much if he tried to say I wasn't needed. And I'm the one who stopped not one, but TWO assassination attempts on this guy. I should have let them shoot him, I didn't need the money that badly. Never working for these people again ever.

After that I got the standard lecture from Father Demichev about how I never stop by much anymore. Except for when I want to buy guns or ammo. What does he expect? He's a priest that sells automatic weapons, and gives the profits to his church. Hypocrisy at its finest. I don't blame him though, he only sells to people he trusts, so it's not like he's just selling guns wholesale to anyone who has the money. I tried to stop by my apartment after that, but of course, they were freaking out over the purge and shut down the trains for a few hours. So I decided to head to a nightclub that one of my friends recommended.

That was an interesting chain of events to be sure. rescue a dancer from some purge agents and have her wind up in my apartment, wearing that skimpy little thing I bought for Theresa. I thought I was gonna have a heart attack! She was nice... really, I'm not sure why but she seems like someone I can trust. Trust enough to show her my abilities and not have her freak out, that was a refreshing reprieve. She seemed uncomfortable when talking about her childhood, I wonder why that is... I hope tomorrow is at least close to as good a day as the end of today was. But for now I need sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:16 am
August 30th, 3XXX

Last night was amazing....it's been a long...wait...no...I've never experienced a night like last night. I honestly hate to see it all over. I still don't know what to say about Cap...but he's proven that he's a down to earth person. Funny thing after I made him breakfast...he proposed to be my bodyguard. I don't know what his angle is but I'm from The Post...he had to know that I didn't have money to pay him. He accepted what I told him I could pay which was 200 que but he brought it down to 100....I wonder...nah....

Well as we were getting ready to go back to The Post it seemed that all hell must have broken loose. The city-state was attacked...and well...it seem if everything bad could happen was happening today. There were nothing but Purge Agents everywhere...luckily we took the sewage systems to The Post. I just needed to grab a few things and in retrospect...I don't know why I returned or where I thought I was going....well one particular reason was to get pictures of my family...then move?

One agent was particularly interested in me...maybe because of the incident that happened last night...I don't know. In the midst of all the pandemonium I was attacked but not by her....a large beast...I managed to take it out...after that...I don't remember anything.

What I do remember is waking up in the Purge Facility. I don't know what they want here or will I be killed or tortured for the hell of it. Right now it doesn't seem so bad they're just checking general physical things anyways. I wonder what they've done to Cap...I hope he's alright....

....The testing has gotten worse and I don't know how much I can honestly take....I blacked out again....

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:26 am
August 30th, 3XXX

I often felt that I was always misunderstood...hell to be honest I can barely understand myself at times but what I do know...I have a job to do and this Purge is something that I'm entrusted to do. I received a call last night that two of our agents were assaulted. I quickly left my home and went to investigate. I've been seeing a young man by the name of Ivan...he's kind of cute to be young...he told me he wanted to tell me something...I wonder what it is...but I have a mission to focus on anyways.

I arrive at the scene and get some of my colleagues things...instantly I see a man with snow white hair and a red head...she...she's not normal...I mean it's nothing new but...I knew what I had to do...I would handle it the next day anyway.

When I finally arrived home I went to bed...

This morning was a hoot I tell you....so as Ivan got out of the shower...I held his necklace and "read" it's history...it was his mothers and he was not hume...he was fox hume....now I know I may seem like a b***h for what I had to do but I can't show sympathy but I can give him an exit strategy without killing him...he just has to work for me...

I cornered him and confronted him about it...he decided run...ultimately I caught up to him and he now works for me...I can say though...him capturing the half drago girl was impressive...For some reason this Cap guy is more stubborn that I thought...I've used every toxin that would make a normal person ready to kill themselves and yet he still protects that girl....

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:32 am
August 30th, 3XXX

I don't know where I am...I just know I woke up and now...I'm here. I woke up earlier today and I saw...fire...I believe it's called everywhere and hume bodies that no longer were functional. It appears I have a lot to learn...I had to learn that everyone wears clothing here....oh...yea and my name is Zero.

When I left the destroyed building...I saw this mammal...it's not registered in any kind of biology book or anything...but...it was definitely a mammal. It was emitting fire...out of instinct...I fought back...I don't know why...everything I did felt natural though.

Once I defeated the mammal...I looked around...a lot of damage was done...so I left. I've been walking around for a while now. I remember when I was younger...my father used to take me to the shores and take me swimming...then we would have our martial arts practicing and he would even teach me the bushido way of the sword...but the funny thing is...I really don't remember anything before today....but yet...I have these memories....

...I guess these memories are helping me learn how to live...but I honestly don't remember experiencing these memories...but I know these memories....

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:41 am
August 30th, 3XXX

Today is the day we commence our strike on Empire City....I can't sit here and lie to myself, I'm real nervous about the outcome of this event. Anything could really happen...I mean this is Empire. It's only been twenty years but Empire will forever have a hold on my life.

The strike went well...I'm surprised it turned out so well. Zephyr is a little mad but I feel that with the Summons I created they will feel this strike harder....Zephyr needs to realize that blood has to be shed in order to create a social change...he isn't speaking to me right now...he'll get over it....until then I'll be training not only my physical but the mystical as well...stage one of the plan is now done/

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:14 am
Some time late August

Of all people why did this woman attract me so much, I could have dated anyone to keep my cover, my goal is only to make sure my sister is safe, i havent seen her since that day, damned slave traders, it is fine now though there is hardly anyway one would tell im not a hume. Dating this woman helps the illusion...

Is this new life i lead truly an illusion? i managed to get a job, not sure how it will go though since im still searching for my sister, it has been to long since i have seen her i know she isn't dead though. Calisto has been rather distant lately, i know her work is secret, but i wish she might confide in me a bit more... i do want to tell her though... i know i wont be able to hide it for long, she is very observational, but how to tell her is the problem...

s**t, she has found out, i don't know how, but it seems she was able to see my history through that necklace, damn, how did i not know she was a Purge! it all make sense now the way she acted, why was i so stupid, im sorry Isa, looks like ill be a little delayed, i have no choice but to run.

Lyraleian

Dangerous Lunatic

10,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

IBlameRoadSuess

Sparkly Gekko

4,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:51 pm
August 30th - December 30th 3XXX

The attack on Empire City went almost as well as I had hooped. We brought the tower down, and activated our sleeper cells. But now the purge is going stronger than ever, and half the city is in ruins because of Ambrosia's summons. I'm taking her off duty for a month or two. She can stay back at New Exhire for now. Our plans are too fragile, I can risk her doing something like that again.

After watching some of the broadcasts in the city, it looks like the summons aren't being blamed on us surprisingly enough. Instead they're blaming them on rogue non-Humes and using it to push the purge further. Ambrosia's actions seem to be double edged. On one hand we wrecked the city and they're still counting the injured and dead, and the purge is being pushed further than ever... on the other hand, people are starting to see that the Empire isn't quite the perfect government it seems to be. Well, whatever the case, we're moving to step two. We're breaking people out of the purge holding facility soon. I'm bringing Ambrosia along, against my better judgment, I think she'll be useful, after all, she broke out of there all those years ago. Hopefully the plan is a success and we'll gain some allies.

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games