Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin
Yet again I return in hopes. Ambrosia please read.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nay or yay?
  Nay?
View Results

infectiousCodex

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:41 pm
In words of the great Binary god.

I return once again to my home guild were i loved to be active a whole lot. Due to unforeseen actions i could not be on gaia constantly in the past. I was the host of a radio show we had a few months or years ago. Now since I do have the time and effort i will be doing such as that. Only if our leader Ambrosia lets us do so.

At last lets hope it all goes well. I hope for a reply real soon. If so I will start brodcast once i get the word and once i can get a chance to make it able for anyone to listen.

Links will be posted as follow

Now I play the waiting game.

----OWARIII

That is all

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:41 pm
Welcome back. heart =] If you haven't been here in awhile you might not know that Ambrosia doesn't have a computer anymore and is busy with college nowadays. We have a dj (ThAt_RaNd0m_KiD) and a new official ustream and youtube(link on homepage). But shows aren't consistent. So, I don't think Ambro would mind if you started broadcasting again.  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

infectiousCodex

Codebreaking Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Nerd 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:45 pm
I was the first DJ and left a legacy in the Ustream I had different gaians and guild members on so had times were we chatted about random things.

As well i had a giveaway at one point but then again I had only about 20 hows at the most. If i do get help it will once a week at the start of October or even sooner.

I have a new rig that is meant for video gaming and for making shows.

I don't have the original mixes anymore.

But on that note. If I do get the support this will be done soon. I am bussy with work but its a simple job taking care of a computer lab and such.  
City Sewers______________-____________Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games