Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hiro's Temple Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:10 pm
A temple raised high into the sky, piercing the clouds and reaching into the heavens, seen from the academy easily but mainly accessable to the Yuchika family. There is a demon gate in the garden and an elevator leading up hundreds of floors full of rooms and other things, the temple reaches all the way up to a gateway which will lead you into whatever said religion you come from or wish to go to, such as heaven or Mt. Olympus. The walls, ceilings and floors of each area are scarlet red with flags and posters hung up of the Yuchika family crest. The sky around the temple is cold and dark, making endless snow fall the long way from the sky to the floor.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:16 pm
User Image
Hiro sighed as he sat at the stairs, why did Ghost stop him from killing them? He was confused but then winced as he felt something within him start to change. Hiro's white hair brittled into black and grew to mid-back lengths and his silver eyes turned a scarlet red, his natural pale complexion going back to normal as well. Hiro felt his normal self return and sighed as he remembered hurting everybody, he clenched his fist and got up, he wanted to attack Ghost, but Ghost was the man who killed him twice, whose to say he couldn't do it again, he may even hurt Lena...Hiro realised his place and sat back down on the stairs, actually being grateful that Ghost was temporarily letting him free.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:07 am
The bud of darkness bloomed out, revealing Ghost and everyone who came with him. "Hiro is inside, you can talk and whatnot but any sign of somebody trying to attack me and he will die, capishé?" He asked. Ghost stepped from the darkness and into the snow. "This way please." He muttered and walked through the gates, the doors of the temple opening as Ghost was seen.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:25 am
Lena Foster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lena blinked and looked around at where she was. This... wasn't her dorm. She narrowed her eyes then looked up at the massive temple. "I hate teleporting." she murmured. She wasn't in her wedding dress anymore, just some casual clothes and her hair down. It grew longer than she thought. She looked up to see snow gently falling and stuck her hand out to catch a few snowflakes before following Ghost.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:02 pm
Ghost sighed and walked into the temple, seeing Hiro at the staircase. "Hiro-sama, I've brought visitors." He spoke, smirking.

User Image
Hiro looked up at Ghost and tilted his head curiously, but then got abit shocked when he saw Lena, not saying anything cause he didnt know what to say, hi, sorry for almost killing you and Nikolai? He felt regret as he looked at her, wondering what she would do. Attack him? Hug him and be glad it was the real him, or ignore him completely, he kinda wished she would ignore him though, maybe that would be best, though he would probably like all three possibilities.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:15 pm

Lena walked in and dusted the snow off her, shivering a little. "I almost forgot how cold snow is!" she laughed before seeing Hiro. As soon as she saw him, she grew quiet and just stared at him, a puzzled expression on her face. That was him, right? The real him? He wouldn't just start saying something then attack her, would he?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:21 pm
User Image
Hiro knew what she was thinking and steadily got up, holding his coat close to him since he felt moderately cold inside. He tried to speak, but all that came out was air, he looked back at her with scarlet eyes and swallowed. "Hello, Lena-chan...Im sorry." He whispered as he closed his eyes, bracing himself for whag she would probably scream at him, holding his coat closer.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:31 pm

She took half a step back when he got up, ready to dodge a few attacks, but none came. Lena blinked a few times when she heard him, his voice the same as before he turned all evil. "...Don't be." she said and walked up to him then looked up at him. "Welcome back." she smiled softly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:38 pm
Hiro smiled softly as he opened his eyes. "Miss me?" He asked with a small wink. Ghost walked up to the scene. "Hmm, I believe it's time to intoduce the rooms, I generated a list of of people from the memories of Hiro who may be coming and made this list of rooms and who will be in them, here we go for the first one, I thought of this group just for a laugh" He cleared his throat. "Lena Foster, Damian Foster, and Yuchika Hiro-sama will be staying in the main room of this floor, im sure it will be a blast of fun." He said devilishly. "Once more people are brought in I shall give more rooms." He rolled up the list and tucked it in his sleeve and looked at Lena. "And before you ask why you cant stay in the same room together with your beloved, it's simple, I find it best that both you and the russian stay apart in case an attack occurs, besides, you will have rather powerful roommates with you anyways." He announced.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:05 pm

"Nah, I liked the one that attacked me more." she said with obvious sarcasm then turned to face Ghost before Hiro could see her blush. Her blush only deepened when she was told that she and Hiro would share a room, but that vanished when her brother came into the picture. She could already tell how that would turn out. "Japan and my sister staying in a room together? Only if he's dead!" she could imagine Damian yelling.

((this'll be fun xD))

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:10 pm
Nikolai ran up to the scene, panting rather hard. "hey.....Ghost....your....your teleport thing completely messed....messed up" he said and panted. "so....who....who's my room...roomate then?" he said, overhearing only the last part of the explination

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
Ghost grinned at Nikolai. "Nope, I made sure everything was as planned for the teleporter." He spoke devilishly. "As for your roommates...Hmm, I haven't categorised this so im gonna list it randomly." He took out the list and took a pen out, dotting random names with closed eyes, and when he opened them he burst out laughing. "Nikolai, Yuchika Yumaki, Armaggedon, dont worry though, I binding spell will be placed so Armaggedon wont attack, less I get bored." He winked. Hiro blushed slightly as he heard he would be sharing with Lena but went away when Damian was mentioned, leaving him speechless.

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:32 pm
Nikolai facepalmed. "Armageddon and Yumaki? thats a recipe for disas....wait, who invited Armaggeddon to the wedding in the first place?" he asked. "this list sounds awefully suspicous"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff