Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hiro's Temple Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:28 pm
Takeshi stumbled back slightly and looked down. "No,just enjoy doing things like that to you..." he looked at her and smiled softly. "I love you."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:45 pm
Dia was unamused. "Yes, you have made that quite clear, now stop saying it." she said while sitting up, glancing around to make sure Armageddon wasn't around to see this kind of lovey mush. He wouldn't let her live it down for centuries... He still didn't leave her alone about giving a boy some bread once, but she only did because she dropped it, not to be nice! Besides, it kind of creeped her out to hear someone say they loved her so many times.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:17 am
Takeshi didn't say anything,His face became emotionless,He doesn't love often so when he does feel it,he says it alot,just how he is,if she doesn't want him to show affection to her then fine. "If that's what you wish." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:36 am
That's more like it. Oh how she wanted to say that, but this idiotic emotion made her succumb to guilt. "Stop it." she hissed softly. "Be however emotional you wish to be, just stop saying you love me." she said.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:04 am
Takeshi put a finger under her chin and made her look up into his empty pale red eyes,His face stayed emotionless. "Why? Why can't I say how I feel about you? And if you want I will be the guy you want,One that you won't have to be embarrassed about." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:29 am
She looked him straight in the eye, matching his lack of emotion with her lack of caring. "I am just not accustomed to all this, and frankly it creeps me out." she said and swatted his hand away from her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:39 am
Takeshi moved his hand before she hit it,he didn't show any reaction. "then I won't say it anymore." He stepped back away from her,he would stop being affectionate until she wanted him to,Since that is what she wanted.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:03 am
Dia grunted and summoned her double headed scythe then brought both blades down and balanced on their curve. "I feel like killing." she murmured and turned around to spot anyone within killing range.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:06 am
Takeshi leaned back against a tree,His empty wine colored eyes stared in te sky. "Then go kill." He said softly but held no emotion as he just watched the clouds,avoiding looking at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:14 am
She nodded when she spotted some people near the school and climbed off her scythe. With a long vertical slash she sliced up a portal then looked over her shoulder. "Farewell for now then." she muttered and disappeared into the portal.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:33 am
Takeshi saw her leave and sighed softly,he didn't know where to go or what to do,he just laid on the ground and stared at the sky,watching the clouds,thinking to himself,about Dia and why she is so cold to him.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff