Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ian and Louie Alliance

Back to Guilds

For all things Louie and Ian! A predetermined alliance of brotherhood. 

Tags: Pie Hard, Louie Ian, vampires, brothers, Rufus 

Reply Louie/Ian and Rufus Alliance
*steps in* hi there! I'm... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

la petite mignonne

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:55 pm
Yo, I'm The Geneticist, you can call me Gene C:
Joined in March 2006.
Languages: English
Other: I love Art, I want to be a graphic designer C:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:13 pm
Hello! I'm Kyuubi N0 Yoko, but feel free to call me Kyuubi!

I joined GaiaOnline back in 2006! I first saw this site back in 2003/2004, but I didn't have internet, so I couldn't join. (I was watching a friend log in during school)

I turned 20 in June, and I have only one true friend. (We've been friends since 5th grade by the way) I live in the United States.

I love watching Anime, including; Kimba the White Lion, Wolf's Rain, Inuyasha, Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler), Ouran High School Host Club, and many, many more! I'm also quite fond of Looney Tunes.

I'm also a gamer. I own several systems, including the Super Nintendo (My first system), Nintendo 64 (My favorite system), Playstation, Playstation 2, Nintendo Game Cube, and the Nintendo Wii. I won't even go over how many portable systems (Like Gameboy) I've got.

One last thing. I was born with Autism, but I won't let that affect me. It's as I say, "I may have Autism, but I'm still me!"  

Kyuubi N0 Yoko

6,950 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150

Lunar Lady Witch

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:32 pm
Hello Hello I'm the sapphire ninja, but call me sapphire or saph.

Languages: English and a bit of Spanish and Italian
Note: I'm a full time graphic design major.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:36 pm
Hello! I'm Libraryfaerie but I also respond to Library or Fae.

I joined Gaia back in 2006. I remember when Louie was first introduced... it was the first even I really participated in.

I'm just a 19 year old girl living in Middle of nowhere Michigan, USA.

I sadly only speak English (unless you count pig latin) but I want to learn some more... I do know how to read music though and can play saxophone, clarinet, sing, drums (a little) and piano (a little) I also want to learn guitar...

I'm a sophomore in college, studying Computer Science. I also am really bad at updating things.

I tend to watch shows like Numb3rs and the Big Bang Theory.

My hobbies are reading, surfing the internet, playing puzzle/item search games, watching youtube, doodling, and listening to music.

LibraryFaerie

Shy Nerd

12,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100

xXMadam-BlackRoseXx

Bloodthirsty Lover

24,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:33 pm
Hello ^-^
I'm Jazzmin~
Languages: English, I've taken Spanish as well as a Chinese class biggrin
Fun Facts: I'm very shy, so people see me as anti-social, though that's not true XD I love anime 3nodding Cats are my favorite animal: however I love them all. I'm very short for my age...heck the shortest person in my grade sweatdrop I love to draw, so when I'm not on gaia, I'm always on DeviantART! ^-^
I plan to be a vet, if I ever get over my fear of blood XD But I want to be a part-time artist as well. Moira was my first favorite Gaia npc when I first joined this site.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:44 pm
exclaim Hello! :3 I'm Elizabeth BEW. I turn 20 ( Holy fudge I turn 20!) March 28. I like th eusual stuff, cooking, sewing, playing video games, anime, manga, reading. I was sad that Harry Potter ended. DX I love DOGS!!!!! Lots of Doggies!!! xD Moria and Ian and Rufus were my favs ( and still are) when I first joined. ( Which was like back in 2006. xD ) My fav shows are Bones, House, Real Housewives of New Jersey, and Gene Simmons Family Jewels. I like anime too but theres too many to list. xD  

Elizabeth BEW

Gambino Entrepreneur

8,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:27 am
Well some of you already saw me during the pie hard vengence.

Username: Kagamine_Len_14 but you can just call me Kagamine or Len 3nodding

Joined back in '09 though somewhere between i took a longggg break.

Language: English, tagalog, ilongo

Other: what can i say? i'm a huge Louian supporter. heart blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:43 am
Hi, there people, you have seen me in pie hard vengeance.

My Usermame: Grimm Kitty reaper. But you can call me "Luna" o "Kitty".

I joined gaia in 2010, trough the advertisment.

I'm 20 years old.

Language: Catalan, English, Spanish, a bit of french.

I'm big fan of Ian...and rufus. I like Louie too, I wish for more comic's about Ian and Louie...!  

IBattler UshiromiyaI
Crew

Profitable Survivor

7,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Nenrion Shiras

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:51 am
Hello, hello. Glad to see many of your again. Well I'm Aqua Shiras but you can call me Aqua.

Letsee.. -brings out notebook- I came to the wonderful world of Gaia in 2006 but took a break on various occasions since I tend to be absentminded and forget about this place [and miss various events cause of it lol]

Age, that's for you to guess. Languages, English and studying Japanese but also know a bit of Spanish and French. My location is in the US somewhere along the East Coast and I love anime, lots and lots of it. And cosplay. My convention list is growing so if you're in MD or VA, I may find you or you'll find me. Who knows -chuckles-

Hmm... -flips through book- I love cats and I love Ian but Louie is right there beside him so both get my love. -closes book- Well there's so much more to learn about me such as I'm studying to become a graphic designer, I write some fanfiction and I also knit but enough about me. Can't wait to see what the guild will have in store for us supporters. -smile-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:09 am
Username: Idyah
Name: Alice
Language: English, German (a little worse)

About me: In my school everybody always bully me and laugh at me, so I'm quite unsocial. I have strange interests and noone to talk. I'm blonde, too fat and wearing glasses.

Likes: Anime, blood, guns and knives. I also have my soft side. I like to talk to people who doesn't despise me. I'm shy and have a lot of mental problems. I really love writing and drawing, but I suck at drawing. I hope I can meet some kind people, who'd want talk to me. Loves vampires and demons.

Anime: Hetalia, Soul Eater, Kuroshitsuji, FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood.

Supports: Yaoi pairings and eqality between women and men, and also between homosexuals and heterosexuals.

In the future: I have really no idea. Maybe I'll join the army. I'm just bored with my life...  

Idyah

Devoted Stalker

--Beckys Nightmare--

Benevolent Stalker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:35 pm
Well, it looks like this where you introduce yourself...

*ahem*
Hello anyone who is reading this, take a seat other there. *points to a bundle of dead bodies* That's the only place to sit right now; so just ignore the smell of rotting flesh.

My name is Becky. I am a proud and dedicated fan of this band called Bullet For My Valentine. *does a little jig* Um, I live in my own, little fantasy world where I escape reality. My current huge obsession is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. *psycho smile* I love cute and sweet things; they make me go "Awww". I can go from "surs biznis" to "LET'S PICK FLOWERS" in the matter of seconds. I'm known as the Drama Queen of the house. I like to SCREAM! It just... eases a lot of stress from life, ya know? Oh, and... I have absolutely no life at all.... Gaia has shown me that through their events.... *happy dance*

Interesting things you should know:
My feet smell like Cheetos when they stink. *proud grin* When I get pissed off at someone, I plan their demise with my MLP figurines. *demonic laugh* I talk to my posters when I'm seriously bored. When I was either 2 or 3 years old, I cried because the ketchup wasn't red enough. *super, awesome, happy smile* When I was 10 years old, my family used to live in a really bad neighborhood... and my sister and I used to walk around alone. Now, we're in a really good neighborhood, and me and my sister won't step foot out of the house without our parents. *happy dance* And also when I was 10... my brother and I were walking back home. Somehow, he pissed me off... so I started speed walking home. Then there were these guys, I don't know what they did... but they pissed me off. So... when I got home, I drew a stick figure picture of me killing those guys! *happy smile*

So yeah... that's all you need to know about me. If you wanna know more, just ask. ^_^ You can... get away from the dead bodies now.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:25 pm
hi  

Tapatom

Toothsome Guildswoman

7,500 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bidding War 100

taste_of_poetry

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:13 pm
Name: Poe
member since when: I been here since the beginning of 05
languages: English, some spanish, some korean, some japanese, and some tagalog...what can I say I like to dabble, but that is another story.

My interest in anime: There are not that many that I am interested in...shadow skill, battle vixens, ghost in a shell SAC, samurai champloo, tiger and bunny, hana kimi, hana yori dango, holyland...there are a few other but heh

other:.....-shrugs- nothing comes to mind...if you wanna know something just ask

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:14 am
Hi, I'm StarShineFox, but you lovely lot can just call me Star.

I joined Gaia..... sometime.... and I'm now 16

I speak English, some French, some German and I'm learning Japanese

I love anime, video games, drawing and I'm starting to get into cosplay (I'm going as L to an expo in London this October and I'm planning moar blaugh )

My favourite music is Dragonforce and Jpop

And that's me 3nodding blaugh  

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Samui_Itegumo

High-functioning Mage

11,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:03 pm
Uhhh...hi. I'm Samui_Itegumo but you can shorten that however you like. I don't really talk much, but I figured "Hey, I got an invite. Might as well try it out." So here I am.
I'm in my third year of Japanese and-obviously- I speak English. I have no idea when I joined, but it's got to be atleast four years.
I like all sorts of music, but my current favorites are Jrock, German rock, Italian pop?, and some others. That could be flawed seeing as I fail at genreing music correctly. I'm mostly a Louie fan and I like to read and write -i never finish stories *facepalm*- and draw in pencil because computer art is beyond me sweatdrop
hope i didn't ramble too much xd  
Louie/Ian and Rufus Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces