Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ian and Louie Alliance

Back to Guilds

For all things Louie and Ian! A predetermined alliance of brotherhood. 

Tags: Pie Hard, Louie Ian, vampires, brothers, Rufus 

Reply Louie/Ian and Rufus Alliance
Allow me to introduce myself... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Trainer Iris

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:14 pm
Hello, I'm Trainer Iris, but you are welcome to call me just Iris.

Some of you may recognize me as being on of the few Louie and Ian support thread starters. I'm the founder of the Louie, Ian, and Rufus Alliance (LIAR Alliance). We were not a large thread, but we had a jolly good time nonetheless. The thread tended to die if I wasn't around to keep bumping. Alas, I am a human being and have a life away from the internet (as expected). I was part of Team Louie, but, like the rest of you, wanted either Ian or Louie to win.

I am a junior in college and am attending as a Studio Art major with an Art History minor. I spent the first two weeks of my college career as a Spanish major, in which my fellow art student friends tend to look at me funny and laugh when I mention this. I like British television (I do love me some Doctor Who and some other shows), video games, making art, listening to music, and other things. The most recent hobby I picked up was/is soap making... which is awesome. I've been using my soap and I love it.

I look forward to making friends in this guild and was flattered to have been invited! I'm glad somebody appreciated my efforts in rallying an alliance, and I'm glad that there were so many people willing to create such an alliance.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:27 pm
Hey there! I'm The Geneticist, you can call me Gene or Anna if you like.

I was around in the beginnings of this alliance, or so I believe. I was a HUGE supporter of the alliance and no matter how hard people tried to get me to break away from it, I was headstrong and said NO!! Some of you may have seen me bumping/chatting regularly in the "I call an alliance! Ian/Louie all the way" thread (A link to which is in my signature.)

I'm a freshman in college as of this year, hoping to study graphic design (I made the banner for the thread and this guild...did you know? wink ). I love art, video games, anime/manga, cosplaying, and hanging out with friends!  

la petite mignonne

Sparkly Fatcat

DMMegsie
Captain

6,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:24 pm
Lol, this is like the second one... XD

Hello all, you may remember me as the founder of the first Louie and Ian alliance thread.

I am currently 22 years old (on gaia since '05) and I'm studying to become an animation/illustration major.

I am glad to see the huge reponse in all the threads, and of course, the final result of the event. I am glad to see the huge response into the guild and I hope to plan new and wonderful awesome things with everyone biggrin .  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:12 pm
Hello, I'm Sarou. Thank you for inviting me into the guild.

I was stuck picking between Ian and Louie, i wanted them both to win. im glad we took first and second place. 3nodding

I'll be starting college in October, I can't wait. Im taking 3D Game Animation. I am actually a finalist in a contest that the school had. If you would like to vote for my entry feel free to pm me.

I look forward to making friends with all of you.  

Sarou1159

Miya Pyon Tori

Beloved Bunny

11,300 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:56 pm
Hi I'm Victoria but you guys could call me Vicky. Nice to meet you allヾ(^∇^)

Student. Gamer. I like reading and poetry. I also love listening to Ayumi Hamasaki's songs. My hobbies include writing about random stuff, drawing, painting, photography and obsessing over anime. Studied programming for almost 2 years but left to pursue my dreams in the world of arts. (Digital Illustration & Animation) I believe DIA students are secretly zombies when night falls.

I see most of us fans are into arts, perhaps we will have an abundant supply of goodies neh? 3nodding

Did I ever tell you how happy and thankful I am to be part of this alliance? ♥  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:13 pm
Hi there! Call me Ari. I'm here because I love Louie and Ian (but mostly Louie.. lol)! And that's because I'm partial to vampires! See, I've recently become an official furry, and my main fursona is a Lupin, half wolf/werewolf and half vampire (NOT an Underworld hybrid, fyi). So it's only natural that i take a liking to fellow Undeads, lol.

And besides, they're just so doggone cute!  

Ari Sterling

Familiar Shapeshifter

YuuPoTeito

7,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:18 pm
I am called Kayce(KC) and I would like to thank you for the invite. I am a crazy, fun loving person if ya wanna know something just ask  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:21 pm
Kaito Kazuki-desu!!! cool  

Kaito Kazuki

Business Hunter

6,600 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:22 am
Hello! blaugh
I'm Kagamine_Len_14 but just call me len or kagamine 3nodding
Thanks sooo much for inviting me!! blaugh
well all i can say is that i'm really a big luoian supporter ever since ian and louie saw each other again. i was always thinking that the two of them should really bond more!!! blaugh anyways. thank you sooo much for creating this guild! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:21 am
Thanks for the invite! Loving the guild so far~ heart

Hello everyone, I'm Tekko (or Tono, I'll answer to either)! I tend to lurk on Gaia rather than post though I'll have spastic addictions (like tiles or blackjack or, as of the moment, alchemy). Though I was a die-hard Louie cheerleader for the event I adore Ian as well (who could resist that adorable face?) and really, a talking cat! How could they NOT be awesome?

Hmm, what else- I'm a horrid drawer (really, even my stick figures are unrecognizable) but I love to write and RP. You'll likely find me in the writing contest forums poking about.

Pleased to make your acquaintance! 3nodding  

tonoxtekko

Obsessive Lunatic

20,415 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

trickygod

Romantic Phantom

9,365 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:38 am
Greetings there. I am Fasa -senpai.
I live in Denmark, where I study society and such. I'm 16 years old.
Also, I'm a gamer, 'atist' and rock music fan razz

This guild is a great idea! I support both of the brothers, and will keep doing so. I've been on gaia for the past 4 years or something o.O  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:41 am
Hey there guys!
I'm Almighty Sai, but you can call me Sai! ^o^ I'm 20.
I've been on gaia since '05 - '06
I don't know what else to say about myself. >___> So check out my profile and shizz to see what I'm like. xD

I was also in the Alliance forum since the beginning, although I didn't post much because I didn't have time.T^T
I'm so happy we formed this alliance, considering I LOVE both Ian and Louie!

Don't let ANYONE get you down and hating on Ian or Louie because they don't know the LOVE WE feel for the these two! All they wanted was WINWINWIN!
We did too, but we wanted BOTH of them to win, it didn't matter who was first!

Anyway! Haters be hatin', which is why we won and they Lost. >w>  

Saia-Hime

Kawaii Senshi

11,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:45 pm
Greetings. I'm Nick_austin90 but everyone knows me as Nicky.
I dunno where's the need for age is but what hte heck, I'm turning 21 this November. I've been a member since '07 though I've been really active since '08.

I've always been a big supporter of Ian since my beginning in Gaia and after I survived through the manga archive and learned that they were brothers I just feeli in love with both of them all over again. Though I'll support Ian more my allegiance will always be with the two.

I'll tell you this so you won't hate me for supporting Ian more than Louie, I've never recalled a time (aside from now) where Ian ever won. He never got the girl he likes (though I might be missing something now), he used to be targeted for his head but after all the hardship he still survives and decided to be himself once again. I love Ian and Rufus. By the way, love his raven hair more than his blond look. whee

P/S: Thanks for the invite. ^w^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:01 pm
Hi, I'm Mori36 but people usually call me Mori. 3nodding

I'm a fan of Ian and Rufus. And I'm also a fan of Louie. All of you will see me in the forums posting and things. I've been on gaia since '08 iThink? biggrin

I'm 14, I'm a Junior Highschool. So practically I don't have a course yet.
My hobbies are playing the piano,drums and games. I also like doing writing, editing pictures and anything related to it. I'm pretty much a helper and I'd help anyone if needed. Though don't ask me for drawings cause iSuck at it. XD

Well, that's pretty much my Intro. If want to know anything or help. Don't hesitate to ask me. 3nodding

Thanks for Inviting me into the guild, I look forward into meeting you and working with you all. biggrin 3nodding  

X_Ghost_S

taste_of_poetry

Fashionable Sex Symbol

10,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:40 pm
Ohayo~
The names taste_of_poetry...some call me ToP, and others call me poe
I've been a member since 05, this is my second account.
I was Team Louie
I am 20, and sophmore in college.
My major Is southeast asian linguistics, with a minor in vocal performance and dance ( was once a fashion, and lit major, but that things change).
Like most of the other here I draw, and have a passion for the arts.

I have many hobbies, and what not, but that is not really relevant at the moment.

If there is is anything you want to know about me...then ask
(edit) oh and thanks for the invitation

Louie/Ian and Rufus Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas