Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ian and Louie Alliance

Back to Guilds

For all things Louie and Ian! A predetermined alliance of brotherhood. 

Tags: Pie Hard, Louie Ian, vampires, brothers, Rufus 

Reply Louie/Ian and Rufus Alliance
Does anyone play zOMG? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Balbora
Crew

Ground Control

29,350 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:06 pm
mist777
Balbora
Devilish Kittycat
Balbora
heh.. ehm i play zOMG pretty often i made A LOT of gold at papa saw but that was b4 that update that decreases the gold u get a bit. well, after all i got the fortunes favor ring so i actually get enough gold^^
my cl is actually 10.0 but one of my rings isnt cl 10 so it depends a bit on this ring...
i love to have a ring set that has on one hand sweetheart, sugar rush (this ring from the 2k10 halloween event), fitness and fortunes favor
the rings at the other hand vary^^

Absolutely! I'm having second thoughts about my fitness ring that I've had equipped the whole time, thinking of switching it for sugar rush. On another note, we better be able to upgrade event rings with the bluebawlz. I was a little ticked off that I couldn't swap rf rings with fortune's favor.

suprisingly there was a new ring in my inv i didnt know and i was told it nearly has the same effects like fitnedd (i 4got the name of this ring)
a tiny light.blue wing was on its picture... i actually upgraded it to cl 10 bc i had lots of orbs left lol

Ah! you must be referring to integrity, the ring that was given to those who had a cl 10.0 ring with no glitched rings at all. Those who got a glitched ring got the abuse ring instead.

ty 4 the info 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:24 pm
Balbora
mist777
Balbora
Devilish Kittycat
Balbora
heh.. ehm i play zOMG pretty often i made A LOT of gold at papa saw but that was b4 that update that decreases the gold u get a bit. well, after all i got the fortunes favor ring so i actually get enough gold^^
my cl is actually 10.0 but one of my rings isnt cl 10 so it depends a bit on this ring...
i love to have a ring set that has on one hand sweetheart, sugar rush (this ring from the 2k10 halloween event), fitness and fortunes favor
the rings at the other hand vary^^

Absolutely! I'm having second thoughts about my fitness ring that I've had equipped the whole time, thinking of switching it for sugar rush. On another note, we better be able to upgrade event rings with the bluebawlz. I was a little ticked off that I couldn't swap rf rings with fortune's favor.

suprisingly there was a new ring in my inv i didnt know and i was told it nearly has the same effects like fitnedd (i 4got the name of this ring)
a tiny light.blue wing was on its picture... i actually upgraded it to cl 10 bc i had lots of orbs left lol

Ah! you must be referring to integrity, the ring that was given to those who had a cl 10.0 ring with no glitched rings at all. Those who got a glitched ring got the abuse ring instead.

ty 4 the info 4laugh

You're welcome, and I'm glad I was able to transfer guild ownership to the one I intended to have lead the guild.  

mist777
Crew

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250

Pikameu

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:21 pm
I'm only liiike CL 8.7. D; But I play it.  
Louie/Ian and Rufus Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff