Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply OOC
Ascensions Anonymous :: Legendary List + Open-for-Blessings Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:39 pm
Welcome to...

Ascensions Anonymous :: Legendary Listing + Open-for-Blessings

Looking for a Legendary?
Looking for a Legendary...to bless you?
Then this is the place for you!

:: Ascension Subforum - Requirements + Instructions ::

:: DIRECTORY ::

. You are HERE .

Legendary Listing . Open for Blessings .

. Forms . Links .

. Last Updated .
31st August 2018 - Updated for new Legendaries + Open for Blessing

Total Number of Legendaries: [ 44 | 20 open for blessings ]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:40 pm
. LEGENDARY LISTING .

...every Legendary, complete with ascension date and animal souls, in order of ascension...

name . owner . ascension date . soul

:: Male ::
Swan . Rejam . 8th February 2009 . Swan
Lost Light . Tomitora . 21st July 2009 . Lynx
Nettle . and be blue . 10th February 2010 . Watersnake + Turtle
Mourning Fog . Evelastina . 15th April 2010 . Moth
Dune . Granny-in-Heat . 9th June 2010 . Mongoose
Stargarden . Appeal . 9th June 2010 . Crane + Moth
Wildflower Breeze . Kitty Sprightt . 7th July 2011 . Songbird + Otter
Fiend . fluorescein . 7th July 2011 . Eaglehound
Fish Bones . venafydan . 7th July 2011 . Foxbun
Longstride . phoenix kiss . 28th July 2011 . Eaglehound + Gryphon
Spring Peeper . xelhaspixiestix . 1st August 2011 . Foxbun
Walks Without Rhythm . phoenix kiss . 24th May 2012 . Turtle
Glossbones . fluorescein . 5th June 2015 . Owlcat
Bitter Heartbeat . anemosagkelos . 23rd July 2015 . Caiman +Minibear
The Killing Moon . Ruriska . 14th January 2017 . Eaglehound
Travels in Circles . anemosagkelos . 14th January 2017 . Moth

:: Female ::
Sleep-bringing Flower . Oh Mellon Collie . 28th of January 2009 . Moth
Streaked Sky . [.Lady of Shalott.] . 1st February 2010 . Songbird
Webweave . Darkmoon Dancer . 16th February 2010 . Crane
Dream Weaver . [.Lady of Shalott.] . 13th September 2010 . Moth
Wood Spider . phoenix kiss . 27th February 2011 . Foxbun
Frenzy . lostandtold . 7th July 2011 . Caiman
Bitterleaf . Rejam . 28th July 2011 . Eaglehound
Doom . fluorescein . 24th May 2012 . Wasp
Lull in Sunlight . anemosagkelos . 24th May 2012 . Owlcat + Gryphon
Meets-the-Sea . les vagues . 24th May 2012 . Crane
Cue Queue . Jun D . 24th May 2012 . Owlcat + Wasp
Willows-Breath . and be blue . 24th May 2012 . Moth
Tastes Like Summer (Kiokote) . Amorpheous . 18th April 2013 . Cheetah
Acorn (Kiokote) . The Cake Mage of Sheep . 18th April 2013 . Mongoose
Red-stained Blossom (Acha) . Jun D . 18th April 2013 . Sand Dog + Winged Mantis
Last Night . Amorpheous . 5th June 2015 . Spider
Sacred Grove (Kiokote) . Chrystali . 5th June 2015 . Swan
Burning Bush . Minsuil . 23rd July 2015 . Owlcat
Bare Trees . Aric Val . 12th September 2015 . Foxbun
Bitter End . Maxx D . 12th September 2015 . Caiman + Cave Worm
Light in the Night . and be blue . 12th September 2015 . Eaglehound
Look-See . fluorescein . 19th February 2016 . Lynx
Giveforward . anemosagkelos . 19th February 2016 . Songbird
Peep (Acha) . Ruriska . 19th February 2016 . Foxbun
Roses in Bloom . Moonstone Dazzle . 14th January 2017 . Swan
Sleepless . Jun D . 28th August 2018 . Spider
Smoldering Reverie . Amorpheous . 28th August 2018 . Eaglehound

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:41 pm
. OPEN FOR BLESSINGS .

So you're looking for an extra sac blessing, are you...?
Maybe some kind legendary here will help you with that…
Kind legendaries - please grab a form from the forms post and fill it in to be here!

Here are all the legendaries who have been kind enough to offer themselves up!

:: Legendaries with active owners who are willing to bless upon request (variable reply times)

Name: Fish Bones
Owner: sheepcakes
Modus Operandi: Fish Bones normally 'stalks' his 'prey' for a few days in his foxbun form. If they verbally say, to themselves or a companion, that they'd like a blessing then he'll grant it. However, if the Kin seeking a blessing is friends with FB or carrying his children then he'll bless them as a stag. PM me to request a blessing.

Name: Cue Queue
Owner: Jun D
Modus Operandi: Cue is not nice, she is fair. A Hunter invested in the cycle, the balance, an eye for an eye. If you seek, she will ask 'why'; if your answer lacks, there may be tasks. May also stealth-bless at her own discretion. (Just contact me through Matope Discord or post here to tailor length & complexity!)

Name: Red-stained Blossom
Modus Operandi: As the loving breeder of sand dogs and other goggie-like creatures, Rouge can well understand an expecting parent's desire for many healthy, happy, blessed children! And as a parent as well, of course, uh, yeah. Rouge is always happy to bless, whether in Acha form, goggie form, with or without her pack, whether or not you'd like it - uh, that is to say, extremely flexible blessings! (Just contact me through Matope Discord or post here to tailor length & complexity!)

Name: Peep
Owner: Ruriska
Modus Operandi: A gentle and caring Acha who can usually be found around The Mothers Club tribelands. She is happy to bless anyone who requires it in long or short RP’s and while not necessary, would love to be kept up-to-date on both mother and baby's well-being.

Name: Bitter End
Owner: Maxx D
Modus Operandi: Bitter End is a mean goth who will try to wrangle your kin into an existentialist crisis by eating them. RPs might take longer to finish, but will be either an insightful or ridiculous experience. Mostly the latter.

Name: Sleepless
Modus Operandi: Sleepless is a scientist who used to pretend to be an evil Swamp witch who lives in a secluded bower and would hex you if you got too close because she has wicked social anxiety. Now that she has ascended she is...still a scientist and still has wicked social anxiety and still lives in a secluded bower, but might also actually be a Swamp witch now for real just not evil. Come to her infamous secluded witch bower for blessings. (Just contact me through Matope Discord or post here to tailor length & complexity!)
_______

:: Legendaries with owners who may currently be too busy to RP

Name: Wildflower Breeze
Owner: theCorniest
Modus Operandi: A lot of words, a distracted but kindly storyteller, and perhaps a sprig of mint. Generally blesses for heroic traits - intelligence, goodness, courage, etc.

Name: Nettle
Owner: and be blue
Modus Operandi: Nettle will mock you because he kind of hates you, will give you a hard time, but will at least eventually bless you. Probably. In a roundabout way.

Name: Wood Spider
Owner: phoenix kiss
Modus Operandi: She can make you better, faster, stronger. You just have to believe. She will not bless mushroom breedings.

Name: Longstride
Modus Operandi: Prone to wandering, half-feral as an eaglehound. Tester of limits and teller of tales. Tends to bless for strength and vitality; will not bless mushroom breedings.

Name: Walks Without Rhythm
Modus Operandi: It's going to be exceptionally hard to find Slide ... and the stag has a certain economy of word and action that others might find a bit off-putting. But he is, at least, honest. Perhaps brutally so. He will usually bless for stability and endurance. The best way to find him is to find Meets-the-Sea. He will not bless mushroom clutches.

_______

:: Legendaries with owners who are no longer active, retired, or explicitly on hiatus
Name: Fiend
Owner: fluorescein
Modus Operandi: I'm not going to hide anymore.

Name: Frenzy
Owner: lostandtold
Modus Operandi: Frenzy is not very nice -- in fact, she tends to enjoy scaring the hell out of expecting parents. But she will give blessings, usually revolving around strength, speed, hunting skill, resilience, and sheer ferocity. She won't be blessing any mushroom-influenced clutches in the future. Personal preference xD;;

Name: Lull in Sunlight
Owner: anemosagkelos
Modus Operandi: She'll bless for intelligence and perhaps more, if she finds the kin in question suitable after setting them a task or asking them a question.

Name: Meets-the-Sea
Owner: les vagues
Modus Operandi: Meets can tell what you're thinking by watching your body language. Don't try and hide it. She'll just smile knowingly at you and hope that your children are more in touch with themselves than you are.

Name: Swan
Owner: Rejam
Modus Operandi: Swan is suave and calming with the ladies, and brash and kindly with the men. He's a good match for a nervous, vulnerable doe (or buck!) and tends to bless for social graces and charisma. Will not bless mushroom influenced breedings.

Name: Bitterleaf
Owner: Rejam
Modus Operandi: The best way to describe her blessings is "spiteful." Although she takes her duties seriously, she is likely to take the piss out of her blessee and try and imbue the offspring with a quality she finds lacking in the parents. Will not bless mushroom influenced breedings.

Name: Tastes Like Summer
Owner: Amorpheous
Modus Operandi: She's going to ask a question that will involve the kin searching their heart, but they don't need to know the answer. She will bless if they show willingness to be introspective, if they do not try, she will not be so willing to bless them and may give them a task instead, but she mostly just wants to bless kin because she loves babies.

Name: Sacred Grove
Owner: Chrystali
Modus Operandi: Patient, kind, adoring. Great for first time mothers and makes not-so-new parents receive their blessing quickly. SPECIAL NOTE: Ascent as the ability to determine the first born's gender. This means that you get to pick a gender in your clutch!

Name: Bitter Heartbeat
Modus Operandi: A compassionate stag who will most often bless for courage and self-confidence.

Name: Giveforward
Modus Operandi: A (too-)sweet mare who will bless all for no other reason than she can. One can expect kindness and love; those ill or injured, can find temporary relief.

Name: Travels in Circles
Modus Operandi: Who knows, really, he's not what would call conventional by any means. Do try your luck though; he's quite kind (and extremely confused).

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:42 pm

...Once upon a time, Legendaries-wannabes signed up to be listed here...
...but now you can just drop into rp-plotting channel in the Matope Discord to look for RP!...

. WANNABES IN SEARCH OF RP .

A legendary-hopeful in search of RP?
Grab a form from the forms post, tell us about yourself,
and be on your way to divinity!

If you're an RPer and any of these hopefuls grab your eye,
be sure to quote them in-thread or PM them
for some fun (and very helpful) adventure times! 8D

:: Does ::

Name: Vim
Owner: Kitty Sprightt
Brief Bio: Sugar-sweet and surprisingly smart for someone so airy, she's a good friend to have. Adores alliteration.
RPs Completed: 1 / 10 [ no story yet ]
ISO: Ah, not sure what I'd like for her, plot-wise. Perhaps to face some of the more unpleasant things in life? Maybe travel, maybe not.

Name: Light Holds Sway
Owner: Annora Lyrisa
Brief Bio: Light is a very generous-hearted kimeti, soft of voice and gentle of spirit. She is a tolerant sort, understanding that all kimeti have a place in the weave of the MotherFather's swamp. Continued in this post!
ISO: Light is a caring soul, and one who tends to be very forgiving. I'm very fond of redemption stories, and I'm up for seeing her come through strife to be stronger, but I also would love to see lighter weight fluff. (Note: I tend to be a slow RPer, and sometimes you may have to nudge me, as real life can grab me and I forget about RPs. I apologize for that!)

Name: Drowning at Sea
Brief Bio: Drowning at Sea (Drowning) is a very shy kimeti who is easily overwhelmed by many others, or by frightening or unexpected events. When she does get overwhelmed, the first person she looks to is the one she has been closest to for her entire life - her brother. Continued in this post! (...But don't let this make you think she's nothing but his shadow. She does her best to push herself past the fear, and to rely on herself as much as on him...)
ISO: I'm open to pretty much anything, but be aware that most RPs that have any sort of lasting effect on Drowning will open up the path for a response from Searching. XD

Name: Fragile Sunrise
Owner: The_Great_Book_Wyrm
Brief Bio: Rise is somewhat clumsy, but determined and independent. She loves children, whether they are hers or not, and will help a foal or filly in trouble no matter the cost.
RPs Completed: 2 / 10 [ no story yet ]
ISO: Rise is going to be involved in a certain story line for a little while, but I think it would be wonderful if she were to meet someone, be it friend or foe, while raising her children. They could help her, try to hurt her, anything would be most welcome.

Name: Blue Streak - RP Profile
Owner: lostandtold
Brief Bio: She talks a lot, and it is pretty damn hard to make her shut up. But she's a bit of a budding poet, too, so not all of it is inane chatter.
RPs Completed: 1 / 10 [ story completed ]
ISO: Any kimeti who doesn't mind her chatter (or perhaps who does mind and just can't tell her to gtfo). She's got a gift for words, so a poet/singer who could encourage that would be great, too.

Name: Magpie - RP Profile
Owner: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Brief Bio: Magpie is a clepto and with do anything to protect her stash. She does not tell anyone where it is, and only her trustworthy Twig knows its location. This little doe is almost not the best in memory - she forgets a lot.
RPs Completed: 0 / 10 [ no story yet ]
ISO: Looking for....? - Steals something of value and gets hunted down/chased/etc. - Steals an egg (kiokote or acha)!!!!! This would need to be with someone else, basically, she would steal the egg and put it in her treasure stash (she doesn't know what it is)... only to have it hatch! - And things along that line....

Name: Wings Sleep - RP Profile
Owner: SilverShieldwolf
Brief Bio: She likes to teach others how to dance. She loves babies and watches over all types, from pets/familiars to Kimeti's left alone. Patient and understanding with all the questions little ones have.
ISO: Teaching young colts and fillies how to dance with the stars

Name: Mint - RP Profile
Owner: Vesperiie
Brief Bio: Mint's sac was abandoned in an inhospitable corner of Matope, so she's grown up alone and, while not unfriendly, is very cold and distant. She is righteous, disdains those who can't find their own strength, and knows a lot about healing. She also secretly wants babbies, lots of babbies, but is afraid she'll abandon them and be a bad mom.
ISO: SOMEONE TO CONVINCE HER TO HAVE BABBIES. PLEASE. (Which will entail getting to know her well and earning her trust, could be a long process/possible lifemating?) Or your kin is somehow wounded/sick and she could treat them smilies/icon_surprised.gif Or up to no good and she interferes, or really anything. Friends, enemies, Rp is Rp <3

Name: Ghost-flower - RP Profile
Owner: Adona Benedicta
Brief Bio: Ghost is a curious little bugger, kind of blunt, but tries to be sweet. Still learning, has promise for awkward derp moments growing up.
ISO: She's still a youngin', but I do want her to have a buttload of RP, so any RP is cool. Maybe potential future flings, but nothing serious right now, thnx.

Name: Reticent Smiles
Owner: Lolli McHotpants
Brief Bio: Painfully shy and nervous, relies heavily on her tortoise. she recognizes she needs to come out of her shell, but doesn't know how.
ISO: I am slow, but I really love my babies. Just prod me and keep this in mind.

Name: Song of the Willow
Owner: Quiet_Wolf
Brief Bio: Also known as Rustle, Song of the Willow is a very young kimeti, but she doesn't act like it. She is able to be still for long periods of time, and can often be found among various types of flora. Her absolute favorites, of course, are trees. Something of a greenthumb, Rustle is very good at coaxing plants to grow. An unsettling trait of hers is that her eyes appear very, very old. She has a secret and she's not telling you.
ISO: I'm very, very slow, but I'm up for dang near anything!

Name: Precipice - RP Profile
Owner: Vesperiie
Brief Bio: Edge is a blunt, fearless, straightforward doe, snarky and playful but extremely competitive. She is almost exclusively carnivorous, is an experienced and self-sufficient hunter, and only respects strength, usually physical. Those she respects will find her full of teasing banter, those she disdains will encounter sharp passive-aggressive barbs of attitude, and those who cross her will find she never forgets a crime unpunished or a debt unpaid.
RPs Completed: 5 / 10 [ no story yet ]
ISO: Edge is going to do big things, such as meet her children, win a gryphon, and become a tribe leader. But at the moment, I'm still establishing her character before moving on to develop it, so that will probably involve some back-RP on other kin's part and some possibly messed-up chronology lol. She's open for flings, loves exploring, and could use a few enemies or rivals. Plot points with foals could include her seeing potential in them and taking them under her wing, mentoring them as future hunters.

Name: Sorrel - RP Profile
Owner: venafydan
Brief Bio: Sorr loves her family and her garden, she likes seeing new things and meeting new people. Her brother, Mugwort, is overprotective and does his best to always be around Sorr for her own good. She does like them hallucinogenic plants, after all.
RPs Completed: 0 / 10 [ story completed ]
ISO: Uhhh idk, PM me or post in my plotting thread.

Name: Smoldering Reverie - RP Profile
Brief Bio: innocent, sometimes a little naive, gentle, distant and lost, she dreams of the past, not the future and tends to think in terms of what her dreams have taught her rather than actual experience, she's not very grounded in reality
RPs Completed: 2 / 10 [ story completed ]
ISO: My main objective with Ember is a character arc that involves her learning to actually live, as in be a grounded individual who doesn't simply live in her dreams. Her main plot is meeting people who draw her out the misty land of her dreams and teach her something about being a kin. When she learns to live in the present and understand the swamp, then she is ready to ascension.

Name: Sound of a Thousand Paws - RP Profile
Brief Bio: running, well, she runs, away from kin and towards her pack, one which she does not have. she is a wolf to the core and believes that her horns, hooves, spines, and scales are all a mistake. fierce and savage, she is a haunted individual, a loner who wants nothing more than to have a pack to run with
ISO: She really, truly believes that she is wolf and rejects her kimeti characteristics. Her character arc is learning that she is both kin and wolf and accepting that the MotherFather had a reason when they put her wolf-soul in a kimeti-body. She has a plot going on with Lightening Strike and I think once she realizes that if she can consider Lightening as a member of her back then she can't discriminate against other kin, she'll begin to open up and be less hostile which will lead to more interactions with other kin. And as this happens she will begin to understand her place in the swamp.

Name: Never Heard - RP Profile
Owner: ashes to the wind
Brief Bio: Not much of a talker, but will speak her mind when need be. She can be quite unfocused and can get distracted by the simplest of things. Never Heard is also very curious about her surroundings which can get her into trouble. She tends to wonder around the swamp in search of interesting things.
ISO: I'm up for anything!

Name: Blackthorn
Owner: Amizade
Brief Bio: A hunter that holds honour in high regard and always keeps her promises. Proud and stubbornly independent, she won’t let anyone help her, even when she needs it. However, if you do somehow aid her, you can be sure that she will repay you – appear one day when you’ve already forgotten, or perhaps when you need her most.
ISO: Maybe one where she's in trouble and someone helps her out? Then a follow-up RP where she returns the favour. Yeah... and anything else! (8

Name: Swarm - RP Profile
Owner: Ruriska
Brief Bio: A blunt and honourable wasp who has yet to come to terms with her Kimeti side.
ISO: I will take on any rp! Swarm needs contact with a lot of kin so she can better understand herself. Not open for flings. Nasty kin will be beaten down if they try take her on.

Name: Distorting The Light - RP Profile
Owner: Blinded By Silence
Brief Bio: Mirage started out as a cold and manipulative doe who was overly distrustful of bucks. She drew great power in seducing them, using them, then tossing them aside. But then she met Haze and her heart betrayed her. She grew up, had kids, and built a family of believers. She used her manipulative and charismatic abilities to lead a congregation of kin in the teachings of the MotherFather, despite her lack of belief. But all of that came falling down when her some Sting murdered her beloved. She lashed out, marring her son and pushing away the others. She did something unspeakable and scattered Haze's bones so that the spirits could not take him. She stood vigil over these graves for a full year before pulling up her roots and slipping into her younger persona of a manipulative and conniving b***h. However, Haze's spirit is haunting her and a big change is in store for her.
RPs Completed: 8 / 10 [ no story yet ] - 1 WIPRP
ISO: Right now, I have her RPing with Last Night, which will be her trigger. After this RP she will realize why she is being plagued by nightmares and the like. I want her to meet with someone from The Mothborn because she is going to give Haze a proper burial.

Name: Evenfall - RP Profile
Owner: Aric Val
Brief Bio: A bit strange, rather too fascinated with what makes everyone tick and especially everything that is living in the swamp (she talks about trees too much). Doesn't really get jokes.
ISO: Strange kin or kin that doesn't mind her weird theories and cryptic statements about everything that is around them.

Name: Speak Not - RP Profile
Owner: Muffinsbaby
Brief Bio: Whether she can't talk, or wishes not to, she doesn't. Ever silent, but riddled with patience, understanding, and an extremely open mind. Her anger has never yet surfaced, and is a long way off from doing so.
ISO: No specific RP, but if she fits a plot, don't hesitate to ask.

Name: Sweet Bite - RP Profile
Brief Bio: Sweet is what some may call a match maker. She goes about the swamp to find partners for those who have came asking her to help them. Though she has yet to find one for herself.
RPs Completed: 0 / 10 [ no story yet]
ISO: Finding partners for others, making friends, pretty much open to any and everything

Name: Sweet Bite - RP Profile
Brief Bio: Sweet is what some may call a match maker. She goes about the swamp to find partners for those who have came asking her to help them. Though she has yet to find one for herself.
RPs Completed: 0 / 10 [ no story yet]
ISO: Finding partners for others, making friends, pretty much open to any and everything

Name: Snails Pace - RP Profile
Owner: Queen Kiriux
Brief Bio: Snails Pace does things in her own time. She simply cannot be rushed. Taking things slow is just what she does. This annoys some kin, but Snails Pace tends not to notice. She is a studying healer, and can often be found gathering plants, roots, and bugs from the swamp to take back to her home to experiment with. Kin are welcome to seek her out for help finding herbs, or to ask her about a specific plant or treatment. Just don't expect a quick answer!
ISO: a healing: a kin comes to Snail for a remedy for either themselves or another kin, or even a familiar; with another healer: Snail eats something she determines to be toxic and needs help finding a cure; any non-kimeti kin: (kio, acha, totoma, zikwa) Snail is curious about the other matopian species, and asks many bothersome questions and is generally inappropriate and kind of rude; anything else

Name: Dreaming of Butterflies
Owner: Kalahari-Summers
Brief Bio: Butterflies has always a rather fey doe--somewhat obsessed with the butterfly in her naming dream, she seeks to find it again someday, though exactly why she couldn't say. Sweet and easygoing, she can be a little blind to others' feelings if they're not upfront about it, and her dreamy nature means she can be rather slow when it comes to forming opinions. She's good with foals and likes her stories to be related to moths or butterflies.
ISO: Any plots, really! Something that could really help me develop her character would be nice, or just any kind of oddball encounters.

:: Bucks ::

Name: Hollow Eyed
Owner: Skypriestess
Brief Bio: While not as stoic as Iron, Hollow is one of the quieter ones. This isn't to say he's not outgoing though. He's just... not with other 'Meti. While not shy, he's just not comfortable with others. Usually, he can be found lurking behind bushes or knee deep in a marsh far away from the sight of others.
ISO: EVVVEEEERRYYYTTTHIIINGGGGGG~

Name: Leaf Eyed
Owner: Skypriestess
Brief Bio: The hunter of the herd, Leaf revels in the thrill of the chase. Self assured and cocky, he's Autumns loved little brother. Very much the ladies man, he'd like nothing more than to have a fling with every doe in the swamp. That's not to say though, that he isn't also watching for that someone special
ISO: Gimme all your does |D

Name: Travels in Circles - RP Profile
Brief Bio: Travels in Circles is eternally lost. He might be an adventurer at heart as it's impossible to take the most direct path. Then again his mind is a bit foggy and he's not entirely sure where he's going.
RPs Completed: 10 / 10 [ story complete ]
ISO: I'm up for anything.

Name: Justice
Owner: Abbacus
Brief Bio: Over the top dramatic buck who thinks he's a superhero and even founded a clan, that loon.
ISO: Anything. But when you play with Justice, expect a lot of derp. He makes me feel silly and corny and overdramatic.

Name: Stardust
Owner: venafydan
Brief Bio: Stardust isn't fully there. He talks to dead things/bones/skeletons and they answer him. He doesn't fully understand, nor would he care if he did, that most people don't find this behavior normal. Or even like dead things. Other then that he's pretty friendly and willing to help. He also collects bones, and on occasion sparkly or interesting things.
ISO: Stardust is up for pretty much anything. Though, because I fail, battle RP that requires long descriptions of what is being done is out of the question. So is him being killed or horribly maimed. Also, Skystain is his bff so she might want to tag along now and again.

Name: Solitude
Brief Bio: Solitude is a very lonely kimeti who holds himself aloof from others, but wants to find some way to mingle with them more comfortably. He's not quite sure how to go about fitting in, and so more often than not, finds himself watching from the edge, wistful and sad.
ISO: Solitude is looking for his ForeverOne, the doe that will complete him and be his one true mate. Eventually, Solitude and Lightfall will meet, and if all goes well, find what they've been looking for in each other. However, before then, I'd love to see a couple of does (and maybe a buck or two) try to woo him or convince him that they are his ForeverOne. Especially as the experiences can both help him learn and also keep him confused.

Name: Hero - RP Profile
Owner: EchoLimaFoxtrot
Brief Bio: Hero just wants to help those in need. However, he's not always the most successful, graceful, or charming.
RPs Completed: 8 / 10 [ story completed ]
ISO: Details in this post! Keywords: Failed Effort, Gaining Wisdom, 'Unwilling' Victim, Pouring the Heart Out, Gaining Pets.

Name: Heed the Glowing Call - RP Profile
Owner: Adona Benedicta
Brief Bio: Firefly is a gentleman, a bit of a poet, and enjoys romancing women while bugs watch. Really, it's not as creepy as it sounds. ...really.
ISO: Looking for flings, have a potentially permanent mate lined up but that won't happen for a while. Also looking for any RP. He's basically open for bizness. B]

Name: Always Running
Owner: Lolli McHotpants
Brief Bio: Highly intelligent but not at all observant, he comes across easily as bumbling or absent minded often outright ignoring others at first without meaning to. Truly loves to help people.
ISO: Slowly working up the nerves to ask to form a world building open plot. Until then come at me, bro. Take note that I am slow but respond well to poking and prodding.

Name: Return
Owner: Quiet_Wolf
Brief Bio: Return is the lonely sort. He's not old, but he's not young either. He tends to shy away from social situations, as they make him feel awkward and out of place. If you can actually manage to get close enough to him without scaring him off, Return is a very good listener. Also, he thinks he's a turtle.
ISO: I'm very, very slow, but I'm up for dang near anything!

Name: Blue Ridge Mountain - RP Profile
Owner: krankhafter
Brief Bio: Quiet, extremely patient and simply spoken. He's very intelligent though most think he seems rather... Slow. He likes to teach people about plants and other things, and wants a billion kids.
ISO: ANY RP IS GOOD RP. I want to try out a plot where he breeds with a doe and it turns out she doesn't want her babies being raised the way Ridge wants to (he has a male life mate) and ends up keeping him away from his children.

Name: Bones of the Forgotten - RP Profile
Brief Bio: Grave is kind of a surly old man who just wants to do his job and talk to the dead at his leisure. Those who respect the dead - or death as a whole - will generally find him more attentive to their presence. His 'job' is talking to the restless dead to find their bones and give them proper burial so they can move on.
RPs Completed: 11 / 10 [ no story yet ]
ISO: Anyone who thinks it's cool a kin talks to the dead; anyone who thinks he's full of fumes and is hallucinating. Those who want to discuss or reflect on their personal losses; those who perhaps want to help him out (he will be taking on an assistant at some point). Those who agree with his methods, or don't. Those who just want a companion for a long stretch of swamp, or don't want a companion but have no choice while they wait out a torrential downpour. I'm literally open for anything! (For what it's worth: breeding is almost entirely on an IC basis. He's kind of hard to get along with, and kind of has to be coerced into the idea of children.)

Name: Fire Made Flesh - RP Profile
Owner: Khryssie
Brief Bio: Flesh is not a nice buck. Nothing he does even remotely resembles empathy, compassion, humility, or caring. He really only looks out for himself- and maybe his family, if he feels like it. He's into destruction and chaos, as long as it takes sly and behind-the-scenes effort on his part with some grunt to carry out the part that might result in finger-pointing.
ISO: EVERYTHING. Eventually I want a lifemate for Flesh, so I'd adore some run-ins with strong, brass balls type females. I also think he'd be interested in having a grunt (or seventeen) to boss around and growl at.

Name: Feral Storm - RP Profile
Owner: Sarano_Krem
Brief Bio: Storm is a solitary buck. Forced to grow up alone, he quickly learned that being strong was the only way to survive. While he is seen as a warrior buck, he is also very lonely, though he hides it well. He also prefers to travel at night and during storms.
ISO:the first few can be whatever, as I want to see how he interacts with other kin. I want him to meet the Tidewalkers for sure, so he can learn that pure strength isn't everything. I also want him to meet few kin who he will become close friends with.

Name: Dancing With Shadows - RP Profile
Owner: Blinded By Silence
Brief Bio: A patient and gentle heart with white knight syndrome who needs to protect those he loves. His life so far has him following around his beloved Lady Starburst in hopes that, one day, she will be his life mate. He hasn't had kids of his own yet, but has been father to most of Tastes Likes Summer's.
RPs Completed:6 / 10 [ no story yet ]
ISO: FAMILY ROLEPLAY. His "family" is pretty big now, and I'd love some interaction between him and star's kids. But honestly, with Star's ascension, he's had a lot of free time, so he'll interact with anyone, really.

Name: Stillborn - RP Profile
Brief Bio: Snarly, territorial jerk, but not as bad as he used to be. Still enough to be hard to deal with.
RPs Completed: 3 / 10 [ no story yet ]
ISO: Meeting a gay kin who can explain why it's okay to have a gay lifemate (he's in The Mother's Club so the notion of not producing babies is weird). Otherwise, he's good to put fear into others, and um...surprisingly, take care of babies (though he will take them to his mother, Peep, as well).

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:43 pm

...once upon a time, helpful ORP/ER/s signed up to be listed here...
...but now you can just drop into rp-plotting channel in the Matope Discord to look for rp!...

. HELPFUL ORP/ER/S .

The patron saint of Matope Metas, phoenix kiss, has this to say about ORPs:
"As long as you participate and post more than once or twice, the ORP will count towards RP requirements!"
"I'mma flex my RP manager muscles here and say that five posts makes it eligible for legendary quota."
Lately, it appears that an RP total of at least 500 words will make an ORP eligible for the RP requirements.
Good deal! So here are some ongoing ORPS that might be able to help you!
If you're more into PRPs and would to go out looking, we also have some ever-willing RPers listed below...
If you run an ORP or are an ever-willing RPer, grab a form from the forms post and let us know!

:: ORPS ::

:: Others Like Me [ for deformed/mutated kimeti ]
Run by: venafydan
Description: For Kimeti with edits, no matter how minor. Because Spiral is kind of obsessed with 'mutated' Kimeti.

:: Rise & Co. Preserved and Exotic Foods
Run by: Maxx D & Jun D
Status: We can be pretty fast, with occasional delays since Maxx is working a full-time internship right now
Description: Rise & Co. run a shop full of wonderful preserved things and always welcomes customers (to serve, not to preserve)! For more details, read the ORP guidelines. (:

:: Old Bones Make New Blooms [ORP]
Status: Usually once every few days - recently got bogged down by surprise family visit + bratty health things, but preparing to dive back in.
Description: There's a sinkhole that's unearthed a ton of bones. Kin who are interested in the dead or just want to gander are gathering.

:: EVER-WILLING RP'ERS ::

:: venafydan - Journal
Status: I'm slow to reply sometimes, but feel free to poke me. Repeatedly if needed.
Description: Pretty much all my Kin are open to RP. Just toss me a PM if there is anyone you are interested in RPing with. Or setting up an OrP or group RP with.

:: lostandtold - Journal
Status: Slow for the most part. Sometimes I get the urge to RP and do a whole bunch of tags at once, though.
Description: My 'meti tend to be kind of weird and crazy, but mostly harmless. Hit me up any time, if you don't mind me being slow!

:: Ruriska - Journal
Status: Fast and slow! It depends, sometimes I’ll be banging out the replies or you may end up waiting a week or so.
Description: Figured I’d lend a hand to anyone trying to reach Legendary goals. I’m always open for rp requests. Besides, as any rps I do will help with any future Ascension ideas I may get in the future. ;D PM me!

:: Xenophobe: EchoLimaFoxtrot - Journal
Status: Slow RPing (limited response time -aka internet- every week)
Description: Xenophobe is ANTI-ANYTHING NON-KIMETI (with the exclusion of pets/familiars). Period. He can be brash, harsh, and very hateful. Proceed with caution if you aren't a kimeti. Think of him like a religious fanatic. I have some plots in mind with him, but as of right now I am not trying to get him on to the Legendary track. I just think he'd be an awesome antagonist. I do want to note, and this is why I have been so wary to RP. If you are not a kimeti, he is not nice and is very stubborn. He is not violent. I WANT TO RP HIM! xD

:: Kitty Sprightt - Journal
Description: I ******** LOVE ROLEPLAYING. I am especially happy with anything where Never or Maple get to be villainous, Rockface gets to make a fool of himself in an endearing way, anything with Negative, or Yes gets sleaze on you. And, of course, dear Vim as detailed above.

:: anemosagkelos - Journal
Status: Depends on my muse -- I try not to make people wait too long.
Description: I'm not the best RPer but I'm always up for it. If I can be of any help, don't hesitate to ask.

:: Tiarana - Journal
Status: Sometimes slooooow. Sometimes...less slow! Depends on RL stuff and motivation in general.
Description: I'm not the best. Look elsewhere for walls-of-text. :V That being said, I have a lot of loooovely kin that I want to RP like a burning thing. Most of them have pretty solid personalities. And are also crazy. Hit me up if any of them inspire you!

:: Sarano_Krem - Journal
Status: mostly average reply speed, slower or faster depending on rp muse.
Description: I love to rp, but i'm still semi-new to animal based roles. eager to get better at it and improve my writing skills all together.

:: Minsuil - Journal
Status: Sometimes fast, sometimes slow. I try to get back to tags asap, but during summer/breaks, it should be a pretty quick turnaround. I can also do really fast RPs like, one night thing, but we'd need to talk about it ahead of time.
Description: I like plots and am willing to help you with your plots too! My kin have different personalities so there should be someone who can help you with what you need (hopefully)!

:: Chrystali - Journal
Status: Fast if... quick responses and the RP has a core element we can move through rather than making it up as we go. Slow if... you want longer RP responses and we're winging the RP. Also tend to get slow/not come on Gaia when I'm in midterms and finals, but I'll warn you of that in advance!
Description: I love to come up with scenarios to force unlikely kin into dealing with each other. I get very excited and over-eager when it comes to moving plots forward and am totally game for multi-RP arcs. My PM box is always open for ideas and suggestions!

:: Amorpheous - Journal
Description: I have a pretty wide array of character types, but I don't have an brash kin, nor do I have any hyper, very happy characters. Only a few of my kin have set storylines that they are filling, otherwise, I'm pretty open to suggestion though I definitely write some characters better than others.

:: phoenix kiss - Journal
Status: Sometimes incredibly fast; sometimes incredibly slow. Quoting is usually best. If we hit it off, I'll respond multiple times a day.
Description: I have lots of kin, and while some have very solid personalities, some don't, and I'd be up to fleshing them out over the course of a roleplay! I also love tribe roleplay, specifically Vale and Tidewalkers (literally ten percent of my herd are Tidewalkers).

:: FrostyPeaches - Journal
Description: I am not that great at this but will accept any rp requests.
I have a small group of kin available (no zikwa, legendary or tribe member). Light in the Ocean is my friendliest one and he can get along with anyone.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:44 pm
. FORM .

NOTE: PLEASE USE THE OFFICIAL MATOPE CERT URLS! THANK YOU!

. To List a Helpful Legendary as Open for Blessings .

[b][size=24][color=goldenrod]I CAN HELP YOU CHILD[/color][/size][/b]
[img]url of cert here[/img]
[code][b]Name:[/b] [url=YOUR CERT HERE]KIN NAME HERE[/url]
[b]Owner:[/b] YOUR NAME HERE
[b]Modus Operandi:[/b] BRIEFLY DESCRIBE WHAT PEOPLE CAN EXPECT FROM A BLESSING RP WITH YOU + ANY SPECIAL NOTES

Thank you very much!

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:45 pm
. LINKS .

Ascension Subforum
Application Requirements
Storytelling Subforum

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:46 pm
:: RESERVED JUST IN CASE ::

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:47 pm

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:48 pm

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:49 pm
I honestly don't know who is actually going to use this thread.

Oh - if I missed a legendary out, please let me know, thanks!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:06 pm
I CAN HELP YOU CHILD
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Modus Operandi: I'm not going to hide anymore.

HELLO MY NAME IS
Brief Bio: Whereas Fiend aligns with death, Doom's more into destruction. Services cannot be purchased. Lives for chaos.
RPs Completed: 2, no story
ISO: I'm actually looking for a blessing for her, too. I'm up for anything. Wam Bam style RP or cuddle types.

Also, Swan is a legendary I always forget about.

/creep
Been waiting to post in this awesome thread.  

fluorescein
Crew

Skypriestess

Fashionable Lunatic

7,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:13 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS
Brief Bio: While not as stoic as Iron, Hollow is one of the quieter ones. This isn't to say he's not outgoing though. He's just... not with other 'Meti. While not shy, he's just not comfortable with others. Usually, he can be found lurking behind bushes or knee deep in a marsh far away from the sight of others.
RPs Completed: 0/10, no story
ISO: EVVVEEEERRYYYTTTHIIINGGGGGG~

HELLO MY NAME IS
Brief Bio: The hunter of the herd, Leaf revels in the thrill of the chase. Self assured and cocky, he's Autumns loved little brother. Very much the ladies man, he'd like nothing more than to have a fling with every doe in the swamp. That's not to say though, that he isn't also watching for that someone special
RPs Completed: 0/10, no story
ISO: Gimme all your does |D  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:35 pm
8D!!! *goes to add right away* Thank you so much! *s-so happy!*

Also WHOOPS thanks fluo *stuffs Swan in all quick-like sorry Rejam*  

Jun D
Crew

Shoujo Shounen

anemosagkelos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:39 pm
HELLO MY NAME IS
User Image
Brief Bio: Lull acts all sweet and kind but she's more interested in what she wants and her own self-interests. She likes shadows and yet she's been known to be distracted by shiny things, too. She does seem to have a soft spot for her (daft) son, maybe -- it's a little hard to tell.
RPs Completed: 2/10 (not sure she was in The Games enough to count that one, if so 3) + 0/1 Story Told/Responded To (um, I'm not sure if her Nimue story could count if I posted it in the story forum...so I might need to ask blue about it)

HELLO MY NAME IS
User Image
Brief Bio: Bitter Heartbeat is quiet and nervous. It takes awhile to chip away his shell but in the event one does, they'll find an extremely loyal friend.
RPs Completed: 1/10 + 0/1 Story Told/Responded To

HELLO MY NAME IS
User Image
Brief Bio: Travels in Circles is eternally lost. He might be an adventurer at heart as it's impossible to take the most direct path. Then again his mind is a bit foggy and he's not entirely sure where he's going.
RPs Completed: 1/10 + 0/1 Story Told/Responded To
OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas