Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
It's Complicated [2x2 - U/C]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:18 pm
^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:38 pm
- Nisaki Kisandra Nekomi -

Also Known as -The Athlethic Copy Cat-

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -Hmm? Sorry, I'm kinda Busy.... Maybe Later?-

MY NAME ISNisaki Kisandra Nekomi
But People call MeNiKi or Neko
The last Number of Candles I saw was17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a Female
Want to celebrate it?
January 1st
This is my Lacertus
Copy Cat

You Should Really Get to Know Me

Always known for being a tomboy ever since age.... Well.... Ever. Not afraid to get dirty, not getting creeped out by simple things girls get scared from (It's the childish things that creep her out). The only girly aspects of her were her looks (Although that could be rearranged) although, she is quite active and outgoing. Her energy is unmatched and it is questioned whether or not it ever runs out. Well, It does. Depending on her mood, she's usually only hyperactive when happy. When she's thinking about something, she calms and cools off.

She's known to be spontaneous, doing things on a whim without thinking things through. There really is no way of predicting of what she'll do next. One moment she could be all happy and cheery, the next calm and cool. And when you think you've got her focused on one thing, she's focused on another thing. And right when you think you've got her doing what you want, she off to do something else. Really, you don't know what she's gonna do next.

Despite all that, she's actually pretty mysterious. She may talk for a long time, and look like she's having the time of her life, but you may notice that she never really talks about herself or her opinions. She's the type who doesn't care about what happens to her, just as long as everyone else is happy. She has a hard time saying no as well, it's as if her body is holding a big neon sign yelling "Take advantage of me!", so usually other people say no for her. She's super selfless, and really.... If you ask her if she wants something she'll just shrug and say "Get something for yourself. I don't want anything." You'll find that if you look at her long enough (And she doesn't see you) she'll have a serious calming expression. But if she does catch sight of you, she'll greet you with a smile. No matter what.

Anyways, although Niki is very active, she's also very lazy. She refuses to do anything that makes it seems like she's better than everyone else, and she also refuses to do anything just because someone asked her to. If you ask her "Wanna go for a run with me?" She'll accept. If you command her to run, she'll make a face. And although she may seem selfless at first, she can be pretty spoiled once you get to know her. She only wants attention from those really close to her, she likes being treated like a child, she likes to be taken care of, etc. She's dependent on others, even if she can do things herself, she's just that lazy to not do anything for herself. And like a child, she quickly gets interested in things... But then quickly discards it once she gets bored of it.

Oh, and she's super dense and clueless when it comes to certain subjects. Like love. She's also unaffected to people pulling "moves" on her, and when people say "I like you" She smiles and says it right back to them, only to shoot them back with a "As a friend". It takes time to know her. At the beginning when you first meet her, you'll find her "Calm, Cool, Collected, Indifferent, Selfless, and Hard-working." And when you do get to know her you'll see that's she's really "Hyper-active, Spontaneous, Lazy, Emotional, Spoiled, Modest, and Selfish." but most of all.... A pacifist

Did You Know?

-5"4
-Blonde
-Bright Blue
-Athlethic, Skinny, and Toned with curves. Her breasts are small,
still noticeable, yet looks tiny under clothes

Come here, Let me tell you something
She's really into stuff animals, still believes that there are Monsters in the closet so has to sleep with the night light on, Has been asked out many times but never in a relationship

They're My DRUG

✓ Kids
✓ Iced or Cold Coffee
✓ Stuff Animals

They Make me SICK

✖ Spicy food
✖ Hurting others
✖ Her glasses / Contacts

I Do EnjoyDoing any sports really, Running Mostly, Taking a Walk / Exploring, Camping, Hiking, and a bit of fencing

This Frightens Me Greasy / Slimy things, Killing (She seriously cannot hurt a fly), Blood, Horror movies /Ghost stories / Haunted houses, and the scary monsters in the closet (Yes... She still believes in those)

I'm not so great at these
- Fighting
- Academic
- Art

When I use my ability, this is what happens after Any time she copy's someone else's ability, not only does she get tired from using their ability, she also gains their disadvantage. Example, if she copies someone with fire ball, she will get their disability of being prone to heat stroke. Also, when copying someone's ability, she will get tired and will feel the need to sleep. So she can seriously nodd off during a competition. The way she works around that is... Well... She tries not to use the ability too much. And when she most certainly has to, she tries to finish up whatever she is doing as fast as possible so she can nap.

Obviously You're too curious•••
Ever since Niki was young, she had always been watched and observed. Not just by her parents and neighbors, but by the govenors. There is a simple explanation as to why she was being watched. It was because she had multiple abilities, and not just things that were unique. But abilities that were exactly the same to those around her. So she helped her mom at the clinic. At the same time, getting sick like her mother (Her mother gets sick for every illness she cures) At first, people were very amazed and the schools have been trying to get her to join theirs. (They didn't know how athlethic she was yet, but her neighbors were impressed by her stamina) But something interesting happened, one day while she out for a walk. She had helped capture a thief by copying a near by child's ability of Ice freeze, the ability to freeze objects. She had no idea what his disadvantage was, but she figured she should use it before the thief gets away. Luckily, she caught the thief by freezing him in an icicle. Sadly, by the time the police got to the scene.... She was frozen like an icicle.... And so was the child. Her parents, (Her father whom was a researcher) found that she had gained the exact same disability as the child, when freezing an object, the user themself gets freezed. He then put one and one together, (Including the fact that she had the same ability as her mother and disability), and found out that his daughter didn't have the same abilities as anyone.... She copied them. He always found it strange that his daughter only showed her ability after seeing someone use it. One moment she'd have something like "Fire wall" and when she comes back home she had something like "Rock Lift".

Of course.... He let people know. And they weren't that happy. Who would be if they found out that someone had been Copying them? But... Niki didn't mind. They were happy to not be around her, so everything was fine. She figured she could always work out to pass the time. Schools still tried to persuade her though. In the end, she decided on Occasus because she really didn't have any idea of what she was good at. She figured her athlethicism wasn't a great talent, it was just a hobby of hers. She just never competed in any competitions, but she did join sport teams. She just never stuck around long enough to play for a tournament.

My Background Music•••
Super Special and Smile
Anything Else?
She doesn't take commands very well, so may have a hard time being submissive. But seeing that she would be too embarassed and modest to take charge, she usually would not. (( Meaning, She is More Neko ((PUN!!!)) -Uke- than Tachi -Seme-. There will be rare occassions when she will take charge though)
Her hair use to be really long, but she had to cut it once she entered the track team in high school. Apparently all the sport teams require girls to have their hair cut short. So she cut it up to her shoulder. Now she puts it up very often and sometimes is mistaken to be a boy. Especially with all her clothes. She's pretty popular actually, well... Admired. She is very easy to get along with. She passes her classes with B's and C's, and needs help on her HW very often. (It's not that she's Not smart, it's more like she gets distracted very easily). She can put up a good fight and has been seen protecting herself and others (Obviously). She's not Super great, she does get hurt when put in those situations, and especially since she does not like hurting others. She's Very tone deaf and is aware of that fact, so makes a habit of not singing in public (Although can be found humming random tunes) and she can not draw if her life was at stake.
She also has bad vision, being near sighted. She can't exactly read very well without her glasses. But she hates her glasses, she says it feels weird and she looks funny with them on. And she hates putting contacts in, with the excuse of "I don't want to poke my eye!" So she goes around not knowing where she's at. She just goes by memory and scenary

What do I want to become?
I'd like to be an Elementary school teacher! Kids are SO Kyut!
THE AUTHOR•••Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:53 pm
- Caelius Gael Soren -

Also Known as -The Imagination Creation Fighter-

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? -"Oh right, hi~!"-

MY NAME IS-Caelius Gael Soren-
But People call Me-Cael/Gael-
The last Number of Candles I saw was-Nineteen-
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a-Male-
Want to celebrate it?
-November 15th-
This is My Lacertus-Imagining things to fight with, of course, and also every type of fighting style there is [probably]. Favorite weapon is a sort of 'chain-sword'; a sword that can extend like a chain.

-Cael is always curious. Always, always curious. And it often gets him into trouble. He's friendly enough once you get to know him, but he's the type of person who can never really sit still for too long [as a result of his ADHD, which only seems to be useful in combat]. He's good at both giving and taking orders, and knows when to admit when he's wrong, though. He's very outspoken and rather blunt, never hesitating to speak his mind and letting people know exactly what he thinks of certain things. Yet there's always that rare moment when he can actually be still and quiet; but it's more likely that something is very, very wrong to make him act that way. He's not spontaneous, and doesn't just switch from one personality to another in a flash, though. He's also very stubborn and when he sets his sights on something, he'll do everything in his own power to be able to earn it himself, without cheating or help. He doesn't get angry easily but when he does, it's really scary...-

Did You Know?
-6"0'
-Black
-Crimson/Firey Dark Orange [But he hides them with dark blue contacts and his glasses]
-Lithe, somewhat muscular, lean
-Left ear is pierced

He's never really in full control of his powers; something always manages to go wrong whenever he tries to think of something for fun. The strength of the power shoots through the roof whenever he gets angry, however.

They're My DRUG

✓ Coffee
✓ Art
✓ Self-Defense

They Make me SICK

✖ Fighting for no reason
✖ Blood-shed
✖ Imagination gone wrong

I Do Enjoy-Martial Arts, any type of hand to hand combat, painting/sketching, and, sometimes, athletics.-
This Frightens Me-Being chained up, his imagination failing him, being buried alive.-

-Art
-Athletics
-Academics

When I use my ability, this is what happens afterHis own imagination tires him out. When he's not angry enough, he doesn't have an unlimited supply of energy to leech off of, and he's more prone to weakness. When he's weakened, his imagination doesn't come out the way he wants to, and he can't really focus on details much. He works around this by training himself everyday to try and increase his stamina; and tries to create a detailed thing from his imagination using as little time and concentration as possible.

Caelius had never known his mother. As soon as he was born, he was dumped into the arms of his [then] penniless artist father. But his father was a good person, and he never blamed Cael's mother. He made it work somehow, and managed to raise the ever-growing Caelius by himself. Even though their life was never luxurious, Caelius and his father was happy. His father did lots of jobs to earn enough money for them, and when Caelius was old enough, he'd tag along and help. Life was good for them. It wasn't until later on his life that Cael found out about his father's powers when he saw him levitating the art supplies into the room. Cael's respect for his father grew even more. He didn't know if he had powers or not; and he didn't know if his mother had any either. The only thing he knew bout her was that she was a rich woman who his father fell in love with, and there was a time when it seemed she really loved him back. But then she left to be engaged with a man befitting her own status, leaving the newborn baby Caelius with him.

Cael's own powers didn't appear until he was fifteen. He tried to imagine his mother, what she would look like; and managed to imagine a beautiful lifeless doll into reality. Of course, both his father and him were shocked at this; but his father didn't stop him and Cael began to shape his own powers. But the kids at school didn't agree with this. They began to label him as a freak because of the imagined objects that usually went wrong. He began to fight back, and began his legacy as the Imagination Creation Fighter; and that's when Occasus found him out. They coaxed him to join them, and he decided he would, so that his father wouldn't have to always take care of him and finally be able to earn some extra money that wouldn't have to be wasted on Caelius.

My Background Music•••
If I Die Young - The Band Perry
Anything Else?-He's very Seme. Although he gets excellent scores in Fighting and Art, and better than average ones in Athleticism, his Academics suck and he often needs help learning them.-
He wants to be an artist and follow in the footsteps of his father.
THE AUTHOR•••Hunter Crawl

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:00 pm
- Nathaniel Taylor -

Also Known as - The Artistic Void -

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? - Hello, nice to meet you. -

MY NAME IS Nathaniel Taylor
But People call Me Nat.
]The last Number of Candles I saw was 17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously a Male
Want to celebrate it?
November 11th
This is My Lacertus Rendering other powers void.

Nathaniel is a very kind and gentle soul and is hardly ever seen to be sad or angry in public. Keeping to himself, Nat can be found writing new music or sketching out detailed scenes. All of his works are full of life and imagination. When Nat is having a ‘creative streak’ he can seem distant and unresponsive. You could be standing right next to him and he would not take any notice of you nor hear what you are saying. Nat is generally a sleepy person. He always goes to bed before everyone else and can sleep through until midday. At times he has even been caught sleeping in class, something that is not appreciated by the teachers. Nathaniel comes to life most when he is painting or playing one of two instruments, the violin or the piano. Despite his kind and caring nature, Nat can be pretty difficult when it comes to letting others close. He is guarded about his personal life, family life and past life.

Despite seeming to be a happy person, Nat will have moments when he is upset or feeling homesick. Rather then acting out, the boy would use his untamed emotions in an artistic way. Love is an element that the boy likes to think he understands. Many of his works can be seen to show romantic scenes or his music can send the hearts of many fluttering due to the depth of emotion that the music projects. But, he is just another teenager….and like many young men his age he is pretty clueless about the feelings that others may have towards him. Despite that, Nat likes to think that he may have feelings for a younger female in school. Some of his private paintings are of the pretty female, but he is still finding it all rather confusing. Nat is pretty capable at obtaining good marks in Maths, English and History. But, he is pretty useless when it comes to sport finding soccer too stressful and fighting scary. So, he tends to stick to track as a form of exercise.

Nat is by nature a weak kid, and his appearance can probably hint at that. Pale porcelain skin and of small height for a boy, Nat really seems like a fragile doll. Although, he seems to take on another persona when he is performing in front of people, his eyes sparkle and his cheeks will flush a light pink hue. In cold weather Nat is better of inside as he is prone to colds or stomach bugs. A few other words to sum Nat up are: Happy, shy, distant, mysterious, calm, well spoke, good manners, collected and intelligent.

Did You Know?

-5’6”
-Blonde
-Pale Blue
-Petite, skinny,

He has never gone out with someone. The thought of romance, though frilling, scares him. He finds gory things sickening and the sight of blood makes him dizzy. He also suffers mild panic attacks should he be pressured into doing things.

They're My DRUG

✓ Animals
✓ Performing
✓ Drawing or writing music

They Make me SICK

✖ Blood
✖ violence
✖ Being made to do things.

I Do Enjoy Painting, playing the piano or violin, drawing, sketching, watching others, reading, writing, learning new sheet music.
This Frightens Me Being in large crowds. Getting in the way of others. Losing control of my power and annoying people with its effect. Being left in small dark rooms. Being yelled at or bullied. Pressured into achieving high results. Being out in the cold for too long.

- Academics
- Athletic
- Fighting

When I use my ability, this is what happens after He can only use his power for limited amounts of time. Depending on the strength of the opponent will effect the length of time. In large crowds his power is pretty wild. His mood plays a part in how his power works. When calm the power is easy to control and hold back. When distressed his power can affect anyone near him. Nat tends to try and keep himself mellow and chilled to ensure that his power is under his control at all times. If Nat uses his power for too long it can affect his already fragile health. Sometimes causing him to get fevers or to pass out.

Nathaniel was born into a wealthy family of doctors as the only child to his parents Rosetta and Clarence Taylor. His father was the heir to a string of hospitals that his family had been running for generations. Natually, Nat‘s parents assumed that he would go into the family business and become a highly successful doctor just like them. But, they were more then surprised when their child showed great talent with a pencil and even more surprised when his two musical hobbies showed superb results. It seemed he was going to be different from the rest of the family and become more involved in the Arts. Of course, his parents still had their sights set on Nathaniel attending a private school to receive the best education…But all their plans changed when an incident took place that changed Nat’s original path in life.

It all happened when Nat was at one of his families hospitals with his father. Somehow Nat got lost and ended up in a private ward. From a side room he could hear the sound of shouting and arguing. A bit peeved that a fight was taking place in a hospital, Nat entered the room to try and calm the situation down…Only the dazed patient took Nathaniel for a ‘bad person’ and slammed his hand outwards as if controlling an invisible force that would send Nat flying into a wall…Silence ticked by and nothing happened. Again the patient tried to bring forth an unknown force, but to no avail. The other male in the room pulled out his phone and began speaking into the cell at a rushed speed. Excitement and slight fear made up his tone of voice, which Nat found confusing. Deep down, Nat knew he had done something….What though was a mystery to the boy.

A few days later some men in dressed in immaculate black suits, paid Nat and his folks a visit. They explained all about the power that they suspected Nat of having. They performed tests, showed of their own powers. One of the men controlled ice. He demonstrated by making a beautiful ice swan. He then attempted to freeze Nat (Nat’s mother had to be held back because she was scared for Nat’s health) but nothing happened. They then went on to explain the reason for their visit and began to tell the three clueless people all about Occasus. After a long debate Nat’s parents agreed to send Nathaniel to the school. The men had explained that is was for the best. After all, a power user that is not trained or not given guidance, can face some very harsh problems in life and even up on the wrong side of the law.

And so, Nathaniel was spirited away from his comfortable life to begin a life at a school for people like him. News soon spread about his artistic skills and he was named the very best at the school, much to his embarrassment. Nat‘s parents send him generous amounts of money via his bank account each month, although he has always been very modest and would rather no one knew about his wealthy background as in the past it has caused other children to be distant with him or even bully him. Nat never raises a hand to hurt anyone and will not speak back to those who bully him. He takes it all in and releases the pent up negative energy via his creations.

My Background Music•••
Hedley-Perfect
Anything Else?-Nat is completely uke. A very shy one as well. He tries his best at everything and will sometimes puch himself to the limit just to feel accomplished. -
Nat‘s dream is to become a world famous musician…But he also wants to make his parents happy by attending a medical school. it’s a battle of his passion and his loyalty to his parents name and heritage.
THE AUTHOR•••XxHakaxX

Winters-Snow

Winters-Snow

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:11 pm
Celestia Forge

Also Known as The Intelligent Elemental Surroundist

User Image

Have you Gotten the Message? Hell Hath no Fury...

MY NAME ISCelestia Forge
But People call MeCelest or Forge
The last Number of Candles I saw was17
Do I really Have to Pull Down My Pants? I'm Obviously aFemale
Want to celebrate it?
June, 30
This is My LacertusControl of the four Elements

When surrounded by others or watched she has a very bright personality, and thinks the best of herself. She's flirtatious, and talkative aswell as a good listener and though she may make a few sarcastic remarks or had her moments of hurting others she really does enjoy the student body aswell as the school. She isn't hyper, but enthusiastic in what she adores most of the time. She's a great public speaker, and though as much as she enjoys the students around her deep down she has a bit of a dictator personality and takes a slight pleasure in toying with the predictable minds.

Not that she hides her true personality, she does have a bright side, but another part of her demands some sort of power and repect, or just knowing that she has power. She isn't usually sadistic unless she slightly dislikes the person. She tends to think highly of herself and attempts to get a date every night. Weather it's friendly or romantic. Below this part of her personality she is a very sullen and mysterious character. She is very honest with others, and will even tell you when she is lying which usually makes her seem skeptical. She is a girl that loves things others wouldn't understand. She wants to be enthusiastic about them, but know it would just bore any one around her.

Did You Know?

-5'7
-Black
-Purple (Due to her Ability)
-Slim except for her chest area, she has some form of a lean build, and she is pale.
-Ears

She mostly stays around school and socializes with others or goes out on a date to stay away from her home. It's slightly manipulative, but she does her best to be good to her date, and does show interest in them as a friend in general. She can get others to open up to her, but doesn't do so herself.

They're My DRUG

✓ Literature & Music
✓ Games and Challenges
✓ History & Science

They Make me SICK

✖ Standing Out
✖ Spicy Food
✖ Other Arrogant People

I Do Enjoy Videogames, Discussing Literature, Listening to Music (And sharing Literature along with Music). Picking at peoples mind and thoughts (She enjoys playing around Psychology). Going to the Dog Park on the weekends.
This Frightens MeAfraid of the Ocean, Sharp Knives (Not Swords), and Ghosts.

-Athletics
-Art
-Fighting

When I use my ability, this is what happens after When using the elements around her, if done too much she gets a certain disadvantage on using a certain element. If using all of them she'll succumb to extreme nerve pain throughout her body. She copes by using only two elements at a time. This is what happens if she uses a certain element too much.

Air-Becomes light headed and Dizzy
Earth-Her body will stiffen and become fatigue
Water-She gets Nauseous (Easiest side effect to cope with)
Fire - Gains burns inside her body, and may over heat.

She can use one element for a very long time, but if she uses two elements it'll halfen that time and so on.

Her History isn't that interesting in the first place. She lived middle class with her mother who is always working. WIth her early signs of intelligence and abilities she was destined to go to this school. At first she was going for Athletics, but she is unable to with her abilities considering how severe the punishment is for using them. She is a great elementalist, and enjoyed using her skills despite her limits. It's been proven though that she can't force her limitations and can not compete in athletics. She went to Acedemics in which she enjoys , but doesn't enjoy the fact that she's the only one who is enthusiastic about Greek Plays, Tragedies, and Historical Figures. She'll sometimes stay after class with a teacher to ask questions, debate, or inform if she has the time beleiving that teachers are the only ones she can talk to.

She has a private tutor that her mother has hired, and he makes a lot of home visits ever since she was fourteen. He's basically an annoying older brother, since he'll even eat dinner with them at times. She assumes that he's going to date her mother at some point, he shows interest even if he's a lot younger than her mother. Celest dislikes her tutor and how hard she's pushed, but takes the challenge of it all at home daily. She avoids him and home a lot, though she has never told anyone. She sticks around after school and attempts to find a reason to stay out longer. She is a good public speaker , even if she herself doesn't have a voice. She slowly works to build herself up and one day show the world what she can truly be (An example would be the time she started a band two years ago for the talent show. She sang). She isn't perfect, as she tends to let her talents go to her head sometimes and will have the attitude of 'I hate people' .

My Background Music•••
The Ballad of Mona Lisa
Anything Else? She is a Seme, and she has had an actual few relationships before though only one was ever serious with a male. She knows how to play Piano and the Bag Pipes. She takes on a more Seke Side, but is usually pretty neutral when it comes to making the first move. She'll sometimes toy with a Uke, unless she actually does like them then she's very gentle and careful around them. She only wears glasses when she reads.
She wants to do research in Microbiology, and also to be a college proffessor in a basic Science or History.
THE AUTHOR•••MindXHunter

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff