Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Ian and Louie Alliance

Back to Guilds

For all things Louie and Ian! A predetermined alliance of brotherhood. 

Tags: Pie Hard, Louie Ian, vampires, brothers, Rufus 

Reply Louie/Ian and Rufus Alliance
Now the event is a few days over... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

--Beckys Nightmare--

Benevolent Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:52 am
...I have been thinking of what it has done to me. >_> Yes, it did things to me. I've realized that I'm more competitive when it comes to competition... especially when it comes to PE and we're doing a competitive sport. I scream louder to my teammates to make them work harder.

I think this event taught me to be more competitive and scream a lot. AND THIS FRIKKIN' EVENT MADE ME GROW A GIGANTIC GOOGOO-GAGA CRUSH ON LOUIE! >:U Ain't afraid to admit. dramallama

Anyway, did this event do anything to you.... or am I just going crazy and need to hide in my closet for a few days???  
Cyanide Delights rolled 3 100-sided dice: 89, 74, 13 Total: 176 (3-300)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:36 pm
Anyone who want's to go to Pie Paradise, use this link: Pie paradise  

Cyanide Delights

Gambino Gekko

7,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

mist777
Crew

Hopeful Prophet

38,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Budding Witch 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:18 pm
I think the event taught me that if I am conflicted between two sides, then if I'm able to, I can choose to go on one side but support the other at the same time.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:41 pm
mist777
I think the event taught me that if I am conflicted between two sides, then if I'm able to, I can choose to go on one side but support the other at the same time.

Same here. I don't know if you made peace with the other side, but ever since the Easter event, I haven't been to kind towards the grunny. xd Also, I learned that anyone who separated the brothers in places had round to lose twisted  

CynHimawari2828

Stellar Moonwalker

27,550 Points
  • I Voted! 25
  • Galactic Domination 200

--Beckys Nightmare--

Benevolent Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:54 pm
Haha, well I'm glad I'm not going crazy. xp

Anyway, yeah... I had no idea Gaia could make an event/game that could teach people anything. O.o  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:17 pm
I learned I hated Kanoko even more than I thought I did. redface

I can also post roughly fifty times in under ten minutes if I really feel like it...

And I'm not as competitive as I thought I was? I didn't mind Ian and Rufus getting first place as long as Louie was second, because I was hoping for a lovely bro comic to celebrate the victory? Which I still haven't gotten, so... fanfic? Fanart? Please? ._.  

Soaring Sheep

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:28 pm
WickedREMY

And I'm not as competitive as I thought I was? I didn't mind Ian and Rufus getting first place as long as Louie was second, because I was hoping for a lovely bro comic to celebrate the victory? Which I still haven't gotten, so... fanfic? Fanart? Please? ._.

Same. Near the end I was ready to get back to my normal posting. As long as Ian and Rufus one and Louie got second, I didn't see the point in going crazy over it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:28 pm
I went a little too crazy over the Pie Hard Vengeance competition. I didn't even know I had a competitive side to me smile  

missa233

--Beckys Nightmare--

Benevolent Stalker

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:56 pm
missa233
I went a little too crazy over the Pie Hard Vengeance competition. I didn't even know I had a competitive side to me smile

Yeah, me neither.
I mean, during the soft launch, I was being all lazy about it. It wasn't until the official launch of the event I got super competitive. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:20 pm
nefret2011
WickedREMY

Same. Near the end I was ready to get back to my normal posting. As long as Ian and Rufus one and Louie got second, I didn't see the point in going crazy over it.

Y-yeah. I even posted so much at the beginning I literally got sick of the event within a few hours. Spread out hours, because of work and such, but still...  

Soaring Sheep

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250

missa233

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:29 pm
--Beckys Nightmare--
missa233

Yeah, me neither.
I mean, during the soft launch, I was being all lazy about it. It wasn't until the official launch of the event I got super competitive. xd

Exactly! The beginning was kinda boring but then we got to pie people biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:27 pm
missa233
--Beckys Nightmare--
missa233

Yeah, me neither.

Exactly! The beginning was kinda boring but then we got to pie people biggrin

Haha, yeah... pieing people was the funnest part of the event. xp  

--Beckys Nightmare--

Benevolent Stalker

Moonracer

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:37 pm
I learned my computer is old and can only handle so much refreshing and posting repeatedly quickly, and then cheering/booing others so quickly, only so much before it throws up it's cyber hands and says forget this and tries to crash on me.

I also learned that Gaia is mean and doesn't do nice victory comics of the brothers celebrating their victory of 1st and 2nd place. crying

I learned I hate the grunny and the girl Kanokokokoe...whatever her name is more then I thought. sweatdrop Or maybe not...well the girl is a new one so there ya go. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:22 pm
WickedREMY
Y-yeah. I even posted so much at the beginning I literally got sick of the event within a few hours. Spread out hours, because of work and such, but still...

Exactly. It was nice, because I'm trying to get the Elocutionist achievement, so an excuse to post was nice. But I HATE bumping. With a passion. So the dozens of bumping threads were annoying me. xp  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

xBriar_Rose

Aekea Mystic

20,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:24 pm
This event made me want pie all the time and I mean ALL THE TIME. sweatdrop

This event made me realize consciously that even though you might have to pick someone, supporting others is fun and feels good too. ^o^

Louie/Ian and Rufus Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff