Submit

Mistress Legacy

Friendly Citizen

7,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:34 pm
I have some ideas right here if you guys would like to do some.

Angel/Human-An angel fallen from heaven lookin' to prove to his friends that there are good people out in the world, but then falls for a human and follows them around like a lost puppy.

Spy/Spy-No really plan, but I have a slight one. Two spies from different countries try to stop WWIII from happen, and as they do that, they hook up

Farmerperson/Stable Hand-one is the child of the farmer and helps out and spots the other and starts to flirt and not get work done because they are always lip locked.

Vampire/Werewolf-one has a crush on the other, but the other one thinks that it's weird for they are part of a different race and could get in trouble with their elders

Model/Photographer-after many years of working with each other one of them start to realize the other has feelings for them and finds it a little weird because they are the same sex

Roommate/Roommate-once catches the other masturbating to a picture of his girlfriend and gets really pissed, but doesn't know that the other was actually doing it to him who was in the picture as well. Will the other tell his feelings?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:29 am
heyy! I like the farm person/stable hand one <3  

yaoiboy116

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:53 pm
I like the idea of Roommate/Roommate but also Model/Photographer~! These are great ideas!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:56 pm
I like the Model/Photographer one and the Roommate/Roommate one! Their both awesome! Im really intrested Cx  

TheJungleGiant

Dapper Lover

Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces