Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
CLOVER --- CLUB Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:26 pm
User Image

Customers can't just use the back door whenever they please! We would appreciate it very much, if you would go about to the front.

Back to the Rp

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:30 pm
{Personal.Favorite Quote}
User Image
*Too busy reading to know you're even there at all*
My name is...... Ian Cole Langsford
But you can call me... The great wizard Langsford, Boss. I do have a daughter...so it's only natural she calls me Father from time to time.
I am obviously a... Male.
And I was born 23 years ago. Wizards tend to age slowly.
The Part I play... I run the entire club...so I'm neither employee nor customer.
The Specifics... I'm the Boss.
It's just who I am... A curious mix between both supernatural and human; that's what wizards are like.
I can be pretty... (Personality; at least a paragraph.)
Hitting Rewind...(Bio. At least a paragraph. Try to make it appropriate for your character; state how you were employed at the club if you work there, why you came to be a customer, etc. )
Tools of the Trade... (any and all items carried on your person; can either be described, or be displayed with a picture)
I really enjoy... (Hobbies)
Love it! (Likes)
Eew, Nasty! (Dislikes)
Turn it up! (Theme song(s) )
Sssh, don't tell! (Any secrets or fears your character has)
I'll deny it! I do have a girlfriend, as I am sure you are aware...
Am I forgetting something...? (Other, if any.)
My lord, god and master is Yoko_Matsubishi  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:41 pm
"If you don't plan on finishing something, don't start it."
User Image
"Huh? Do I know you?"
My name is...... Amellia Lyn
But you can call me... Mell
I am obviously a... Female
And I was born Seventeen years ago.
The Part I play... Clover Club Employee and Daughter of the Wizard
The Specifics... I'm a cook~ No need for a customer to spill all their worries to someone who can't do anything about them, right?
It's just who I am... Human through and through
I can be pretty... Hard-working and determined, Mell is simply a good person. She's someone you would want to be around. Fun and humorous, Mell isn't aboce cracking a joke at someone else's expense. Of course, if it goes to far, she s above apologizing. Unless the wizard gets on her. Always did have a bit of a proud streak to her. Stubborn and reckless, she's more apt to doing things first, and thinking about them later. This can get her into all sorts of trouble, but Mell's clever; she'll get out of it somehow. However, it's that temper you've got to watch out for. Mell's been known to throw a punch or two in her time if she gets riled up enough. But it hardly happens anymore (she tries her best, as not to upset the wizard). She's got her finer points, as well, being loyal and caring (somewhere deep down there). Just keep off her bad side, and you'll get along swimmingly!
Hitting Rewind...Abadonded by her real parents at birth, Mell was taken in by the kindly wizard at a young age. To her, he is the only family she has, or needs. She doesn't care to find out who her parents were, why the dumped her in the first place, or anything of the sort. She's happy, so why bother with it?

Growing up, she always tried her best to please her new family. It isn't uncommon to hear her say, even now, 'father' instead of his name. Mell would always jump at the chance to do anything she could for him; more so to prove herself handy. Being non-magical damaged her ego a bit, so since she couldn't do any nifty tricks, she did whatever else she could to be of use to him. Cooking, in particular. It didn't take long for her to grow fond of it, and once she got good enough, her father let her work at the Clover Cafe. She loves the place, and wouldn't want to work anywhere else! However, working around so many other magical people makes her a bit nervous and anxious; the last thing she wants is her father thinking he doesn't need her anymore, what with all these other magical people running around. She's been abandoned once, and will be damned if she is again.

Tools of the Trade... A pad of paper and a pen... I always forget important things if I don't write them down...
I really enjoy... Cooking, reading up on magic (but tell father that!)
Love it! Food, Clover Cafe, watchering her father preform magic, sweets, the stars, magic
Eew, Nasty! Losing, not being useful, burnt food, fish (as animals), frilly things
Turn it up! Forget You - Cee Lo Green
Sssh, don't tell! Amellia is worried that someday, her adoptive father will abandon her, too, because she's just human Being alone is her greatest fear.
I'll deny it! Oh, no one. Mell's too busy looking up new recipies for that kinda thing!
Am I forgetting something...? Probably. But that's fine~
My lord, god and master is Reku1495  
Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces