Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!
I Had a Dream

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever have weird dreams?
  Yes! D;
  No. o.O
View Results

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:57 am
Everything is in motion.
Everything flows.
Everything is vibrating.

No long speeches here. Just wanted to fill you in on a little dream I had. I won't go into all of the details, because some are inappropriate for the younger crowd and others I don't plan understand myself. I thing I wanted to talk about was the fact that I was wearing eraser earrings. XD What is this? Some kind of brainwashing guild? I read a couple of the forums and now I'm dreaming about it? XD Just what are you planning here? stare

If you have any weird dreams share, feel free to use this forum to do so. Maybe someone had the same dream you did or maybe we can figure out what it means. Post away!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:00 am
Damn it, you're on to us! ninja

I have weird dreams all the time, some even a bit prophetic at times. I've dreamed of everything from simple flying or falling to being the hero of a disaster horror movie. The scariest dream I've had was one where I was in medieval stocks being publicly tortured/executed for some major crime and one of the executioners stabbed me in the calf and I woke up instantly with real severe stabbing pain in my calf from a really bad cramp.

TheAlmightyBlueCrayon
Everything is in motion.
Everything flows.
Everything is vibrating.

No long speeches here. Just wanted to fill you in on a little dream I had. I won't go into all of the details, because some are inappropriate for the younger crowd and others I don't plan understand myself. I thing I wanted to talk about was the fact that I was wearing eraser earrings. XD What is this? Some kind of brainwashing guild? I read a couple of the forums and now I'm dreaming about it? XD Just what are you planning here? stare

If you have any weird dreams share, feel free to use this forum to do so. Maybe someone had the same dream you did or maybe we can figure out what it means. Post away!

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SilentlyVicious

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:01 am
Everything is in motion.
Everything flows.
Everything is vibrating.

Ha! I knew it!
I think I'm gonna like this guild. whee

I have dreams that range from weird to prophetic. I'll just dream things, forget the dream and then have crazy deja vu. XD

✰Random Chat✰ - Discuss whatever you like here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games