Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
City Limits Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxAssassin-of-ShadowxX

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:13 pm
User Image

Dante walked along the sidewalk, kicking an empty coke can with his hands in his pockets.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:01 pm
User Image

Jenna sighed as she walked along the sidewalk. She had her Ipod on and her volume up. She was listening to Black Veil Brides. She smiled and sang along with it, closing her eyes. Se wasn't watching where she was going and she rand into a guy kicking a coke can. She gasped and looked up at him from the ground. she pulled her earbuds out of her ears. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!" She stood and dusted herself off. "Are you alright?" She straightened her clothes and smiled up at him.  

Black Veil Brides 98

SoulessDaughter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:35 pm
Ayame sighed and looked around the city and rubbed her stomach she wasn't really well enough to be out here but decided to go for a walk to clear her mind about things " Easy little one.." Ayame said as her child kicked  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:41 pm
Dante gave the girl a look and nodded gently after picking up his phone that fell from his jacket. "I'm fine. Are you?"  

XxAssassin-of-ShadowxX

Black Veil Brides 98

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:25 pm
Jenna nodded. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to run into you." She blushed softly. "I'm Jenna." she held her hand out to shake his.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:31 am
Dante looked at her hand then gently took it into his. "please to meet you." He smiled. "I'm Dante". His voice was soft and polite as he adjusted his eyes from her hand to her face.  

XxAssassin-of-ShadowxX

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:08 pm
Decius
User Image

Decius walked around the area with a bounce in his step and an overly happy smile on his face. "The love for the sweets is what I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he grinned to himself while admiring the cotton candy he got from the nearby fair.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:03 am
Leon Ggio

User Image

(( Hey Awsome, you remember Crow right? ))

The darklighter was tiring of the fairgrounds and that girl with the illusions.Who did she think she was placing all of those spiders around him when he was frightened of them?Leon took out a can of spraypaint from under his jacket and shook it up until a barely audible click was heard.He began drawing a red symbol beneath his feet on the sidewalk that replicated a bunny."Add some accessories." he mumbled as his hair turned a dark shade of blonde.That Crow boy was getting too strong and persistent to keep his body.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:02 pm
((Nope emotion_awesome But don't you go forgetting Nikolai now! Or Erik!))

Finishing up his tasty treat in a matter of seconds, Decius licked his lips happily and tossed the cotton candy stick over his shoulder when he noticed an unusual boy drawing on the sidewalk. He tilted his head in curiosity, his smile gleaming from the sun's reflection, and wandered up towards the man. "Why is it that you are treating the ground people walk on as the canvas of a painter??????????????????" he asked and tilted his head in the other direction, his light blue hair swaying with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:50 pm
(( Ohmigod! Sorry and I'll get on that right away! Oh, love the smiley face thing))

Leon terminated his masterpeice when he jumped and glared at the monstrosity.A bunny with a giant gash in it's eye.Well, he could always give an eyepatch to make a bad@ss rodent."Do humans ever really notice?" he asked.He slowly turned to face the man with a mischevious smile and wrote his name infront if the boy's feet just about on the verge of grazing his shoes with the paint.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:57 pm
The lunatic just smiled while watching the man paint, never taking his eyes off him. "Humans?????????????" he repeated and bent down, arms folded behind his back, and got eye level with the man apparently named Leon. "Are you saying that you are not of the race that is human???????????????????????" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:34 pm
He froze at the assumption and his lip twitched in utter disgust.He didn't hate the Hume species, but they could be such cavemen at times."Actually...I'm a darklighter." he said feeling as if he had given enough information already."Wait...What's your name?".  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:41 pm
The blue haired man smiled at the man's expression. Oh, how much he wanted to laugh! "How interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he beamed then straightened his posture, still staring at the man with interest in his albino red eyes. "The name I present to you is Decius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he introduced.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:57 pm
"This man is strange,no,downright weird." said a voice in his head that constantly rung in his ears like a neverending phone.Leon raised an eyebrow and nodded his head at this Decius."Yeah, very interesting I guess." he commented.His gray eyes widened and he looked at Decius oddly.This was the same guy that he observed at the fairgrounds.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:38 pm
"Ah, what is the purpose that of a darklighter serves??????????????" Decius finally asked eagerly like a dog waiting for a toy.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff