Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
City Limits Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:30 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ryan smiled as Micah settled down, setting a hand at the soft of his back and leading him into the house. It was delicately designed, with simple yet comfortable furniture, tables with little knick-knacks on it, and art hanging off the walls that could have come from a garage sale. Outside of those facts were designs meant to comfort Micah, from his favorite toys to art he liked to look at.
Ryan moved to his TV and crouched down, where his charger waited nearby. He plugged his phone in before turning around to smile at Micah again. "Why don't I give you a tour while it charges?" he asked and began walking the man around. Since it was a small house there wasn't much to see. There was the garage that dual served as a pantry, the two bathrooms, the kitchen, the dining room, and finally the two bedrooms.
"This is my bedroom. It's not much to see, but I usually come here when I need to work on something, so feel free to knock if you need me," he smiled before noticing the outline of a box on his ceiling. "Oh! That's the attic. I don't use it, though. Don't go in, it's most likely filled with gross spiderwebs," he grimaced before leading Micah to the guest room. It was designed... just like his old room! "I figured you'd want something familiar, so I tried to make your room like your old one. If you don't like it I can change it?" he asked, biting his lip as he searched for approval or disapproval on the young beauty's face.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

The house was quaint, nothing like the penthouse or mansion he spent his days at now, but there was something off about it. Some of the objects inside were too perfect. They were things that he liked, specifically. Nobutaka loved him, but he doubted the man knew that Micah had rather liked Gumby as a child.
He stepped into the room for him, looking around. Now this was creepy. He hadn't seem a bedroom like this since that crappy little apartment back in the city from before he and Nobutaka got together. "No no, it's alright," he said absently, fingers reaching to gently touch the comforter on the bed. It felt just like the quilt his grandmother had given him when he admitted he had cancer. This was freaky, but if Nobutaka trusted this weird guy, he had to too.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:53 pm
Mayah Playah

Ryan smiled down at Micah before suddenly remembering something. "Oh!" He rushed out of the room, only to return in a few minutes with a tray containing Micah's favorite drink and dish. "Here, I had this cooking before leaving to pick you up. This is your favorite, right?" he beamed as he gently set the tray down on the table next to Micah.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:04 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

Micah set his bag down, glancing around suspiciously. He blinked before he was brought a plate of ziti and a glass of wine, unsure of how anyone had known this was his favorite. "Yes, it is," he said quietly, sitting on the bed and crossing his legs. "Okay, Ryan, is it? Ryan, dear, could you do me a favor and bring me my phone? I lent it to you before we got into the car, and you never gave it back. I'd like to text Nobutaka and ask when he's getting here."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:16 pm
Mayah Playah

Ryan hesitated, as if he didn't consider this. Nevertheless, he nodded and said, "Of course, I'll be right back!" and rushed out. He came back a couple minutes later, handing Micah his phone. It looked the same and nothing seemed wrong. The only problem was that there was no signal. "This place is kind of a dead spot," he said with an apologetic smile. "That's probably why Mr. Deguichi wanted you to stay with me, so people couldn't hassle you, I guess?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:13 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

Taking the phone, Micah was visibly upset. "Oh." He set the phone on the bedside table, then gestured to the bed. "I think I'm going to rest for a while, if that's okay. I'm still very tired."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:30 am
Mayah Playah

There was a paused, then Ryan smiled cheerfully. "Of course! Take all the time you need, and don't hesitate to call after me if you need anything." He walked out of the room, closing the door behind him and leaving Micah to himself.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:08 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

Micah moved over to the window, trying the lock. It wouldn't budge. He nearly broke a nail trying to pull it upwards, but it didn't work. Giving up, he walked back to the bed before laying down, taking a deep breath and holding tightly onto his phone as he fell asleep.

Three hours later, Micah emerged from his room. "Hello?" he called, having already forgotten the guard's name.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:34 pm
Mayah Playah

There was no reply. Ryan wasn't in the house. However, all the doors leading outside were locked and the doorknobs had been adjusted to only unlock by a key. The windows weren't much better.
The rooms inside the house, however, were open. The bathrooms, the kitchen, the living room.
Even Ryan's own room. Not like it made any difference. That room was clean and neat, like it was ready for a photoshoot for a house magazine. There was a bookshelf standing next to the bed, with a wide arrangement of books; the closet, when opened, showed plain clothes that hung neatly from their hangers; and a string with a ring at the end hung from the top of the attic, not low enough to reach with ease but still reachable.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:28 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

Micah wandered the house, searching for a way out. There was none. He stepped into Ryan's room, reaching for the white cord and tugging gently. "Maybe this is a way out," he mumbled to himself.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:44 pm
Mayah Playah

The door to the attic swung open and a stepladder slid down. The attic... was nothing like how Ryan had described it. It was not abandoned and left to the insects. There were no cobwebs, the air was not filled with dust, there were no mice scurrying off.
Every inch of the attic's floors and walls were covered in pictures. Pictures...
... of Micah.
There were so many pictures of him. There were ones of when he was a kid, some of his teen life, his young adult life, even some with him and Nobutaka. There were even a few pictures of Micah in the shower, and even in the middle of sex or any kind of intimacy. If it wasn't pictures covering the walls it was newspaper clippings that had anything to do with him. If it wasn't that then there were even printed out pages of texts and emails Micah had sent out before. Everything that had to do with him was plastered on the wall like a twisted wallpaper.
That wasn't the last of it, though. There were a few shelves at the center of the room, each containing a knick-knack of Micah's, from a piece of clothing long thrown away to a bag of his very own hair. The only thing that didn't have Micah's face on it was a dart board with Nobutaka's picture on it and countless holes puncturing it from darts.
It was a sick museum dedicated to the frail man.

"What are you doing here?"
The attic door closed with a heavy thud.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:20 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

The beautiful male was no stranger to people stalking him. In fact, he had several who still hadn't been scared off by Nobutaka and sent him roses every birthday. But this? This was different. This was a whole new level of crazy. These pictures were of intimate encounters that no one should have seen. And these texts? How did he have these? This wasn't a test. He had to get out before-
Micah gasped and spun as the door shut, trembling hands the only sign of his fear. "I was wandering," he answered as calmly as he could. "I was bored and you weren't around."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:50 pm
Mayah Playah

"Wandering..." Ryan repeated slowly, as if tasting the word for the first time. He smiled brightly at Micah again. Somehow his smile being surrounded by pictures of the weaker man didn't seem so comforting anymore.
"I told you not to come in here. Every room but this, and you still went. That's just like you, isn't it?" he laughed. "Then again, I didn't hide it that well, did I? I must've wanted you to find it." He moved forward, his height helping him break the distance in one step. He grabbed Micah's shoulders and turned him back around to look at the room again. One hand stayed on his shoulder, the other arm snaked around the thin waist and pulled it close to Ryan's body. He leaned down so that his mouth was right next to Micah's right ear, his warm breath brushing against his neck.
"Isn't it amazing?" he whispered into the man's ear, giving him a loving look that was similar to a child finally meeting their superhero. "I spent so many years following you, looking after you. Everything you can ever remember is right in here. Like this," He let go of Micah's shoulder so he could reach for one of the shelves, picking up an old toy car. "Remember this? You played with this all the time when you were a kid. You had little races and would run around your house. I remember one time you had them flying because they were spaceships!" he laughed fondly before setting the toy back down.
"It seems like it was only yesterday that you were that cute kid. Back then I was just a gardener, I only wanted to be done with my work and get out of the hot sun. Then I saw you..." He leaned in close to Micah again, breathing in his scent slowly. What a wonderful smell. "Such an innocent smile and big, curious eyes. You were stunning even then, and I knew you'd grow up to be irresistible.
"I watched you all the time when I worked. I watched you play around and go home with friends. I watched you grow up like how I expected: beautiful. That's when everyone else started to notice.
" His grip on Micah's shoulder tightened for a second. "I changed jobs to be your school's janitor so I could keep an eye on you. You... You were lured in by everyone. They all wanted a touch of your beauty, they kept tempting you and you fell for it! Even that detestable teacher!" he spat, then suddenly forced himself to calm down. He gave Micah a twitching smile. "But-But I knew! I knew you were too innocent to do all that of your own free will. Sweet, Beautiful Micah wouldn't ruin his purity like that. He was saving it for his guardian angel! So I... I scared off your friends. Not the ones you liked. No, I wouldn't hurt me precious Micah like that - oh no. People like that teacher. I called the police and sent them a video of that time. Do you remember that? Watching him go away like that?
"Then you got that disease and I promised to look after you and make sure nobody else would touch you. But that... mobster... That Yakuza...! He stole you away! Like a dragon taking a princess! I couldn't even get close with his place being guarded so heavily. So I watched. I watched from afar as my loving Micah was deflowered day by day. And he hit you! I... I wanted to kill him.
" His eyes darkened for second, then instantly brightened. "But a better plan came! You went to the hospital! I disguised myself as a nurse so I could monitor your room constantly. I was in there a couple times, you know! Each time you smiled because of the pudding flavor you got, that was me! I remember your favorite! I remember all your favorites!
"I learned when you'd leave and planned everything. Now you're here. With me. Safe from all those ruthless predators. I'll protect you from that cruel world, my beloved Micah,
" he breathed into his ear before lowering his head and kissing his neck. He swayed their bodies side to side slowly like in some kind of slow dance, with his arms hooked around Micah's waist tightly to keep him close... and from escaping his loving embrace.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:06 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

This was a nightmare. Micah had had stalkers before, but none to this extent. Ryan was clearly mentally unbalanced, but what could he do to ensure his survival, much less an escape? He struggled to remain calm, finding it easier to do so when he was turned to look back at the room and not at the deranged man. However, the arm around his waist served to distract him. He didn't want this man to touch him. But what could he do? He was weak from treatments and recovering, too frail to protect himself, much less run to safety.
He closed his eyes as the man sniffed him, biting back a frightened whimper as he was held tighter. His whole life had been watched by this man. High school, college, and even his time with Nobutaka, they all had the same audience. It was terrifying. But Micah wouldn't let himself freak out. He had to maintain his composure. So he allowed Ryan to sway them, fists clenching as he was kissed. His skin crawled, the beautiful male wishing that he could slip out of this body and run away. Remaining where he was, Micah raised his hands to touch the arm around his waist, thin fingers gently rubbing the flesh. "Thank you for protecting me, Ryan," he said quietly, eyes open and staring across the room. Stay strong, he reminded himself. He was going to get out of this. Somehow, he would.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:15 pm
Mayah Playah

Ryan blinked in surprise when his arm was touched gingerly, then he broke out into a grateful smile. "I would do anything to protect my wonderful Micah!" he insisted, resting his chin on Micah's shoulder and closing his eyes. "I love you so much, you know. Even when you were a kid I knew it was love at first sight. But your parents were around too much for me to talk to you, so I had to bide my time." He opened his eyes to look at that angelic face, moving a hand to lovingly brush some hair from Micah's face. "It was all okay, though. I got to learn Micah's favorite things. Your favorite food, what toys you loved to play with, the music you always listened to, what TV shows you loved... which areas you loved being touched in."
His big, optimistic eyes became half-lidded as lust began to cloud them. His smile thinned, yet it grew wider. The hand that had brushed Micah's hair slid down, sliding through the pants and gripping the jewels lightly.
"I watched you the first time you touched yourself. Cute, curious Micah. You had no idea what you were doing, but those noises you made. They were so arousing." Something started to poke Micah from behind. A dirty blush spread across Ryan's face. "The first time you let someone else touch you. I was furious, and sad, and aroused. The faces you made... I have pictures of those, and I stare at them every day." His hand stopped playing with the sack and moved to the appendage, stroking it slowly, with restrained enthusiasm. Ryan watched Micah's face carefully. "The first time you had sex. The way you cried. I still have that video of you and your teacher, you know. The more you slept with others, though, the more beautiful you became. Your back would arch so elegantly, and your voice...! I have recordings, but they can't satisfy me anymore."
Ryan's strokes got stronger in a short period of time. His other arm moved up, taking Micah's shirt with it. His arm still stayed around him tightly, but his hand was now free to play with one of the nipples.
"My sweet, beautiful Micah... All to myself," breathed Ryan as he started pecking his prisoner with kisses. He started at the shoulder, then moved to the neck, then to the jawline, the cheek. He stopped. "Frail Micah, you're still very weak, aren't you?" he asked, though the dirty smile on his face showed that he already knew the answer. He pressed his groin further against Micah's backside. "Please don't cry or struggle then. It will feel much better very soon. If it doesn't, we have all the time in the world. Your evil dragon can't find you. I hacked your phone so it couldn't send any signals. He can't track it. Nobody knows where you are." He kissed Micah's temple then sucked on a new area of the neck. His hand pinched the bid of the tip of the n****e.

All the way down to the entrance of the house, the front door lurched backward with a heavy thud.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff