Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
City Limits Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:34 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

Micah shook as he was touched, but it wasn't with need like he did with Nobutaka. It was disgust, it was fear. He was terrified, his breath hitching as the hand dipped into his pants. He didn't want this! He didn't! He let out a small noise that could've been a whimper, closing his eyes tightly. Maybe if he blocked it out, he would be able to get through it.
But he felt everything. He couldn't block it out. He hoped that someone would come to save him, but it seemed like he was going to suffer through it all alone. What could he do? As his n****e was pinched, he raised his hand to Ryan's, gripping it and preparing to shove it away. Maybe if he did it hard enough, he would let him go in shock.
Suddenly, a thump was heard. He gasped, eyes following the sound. "S-someone's here!" he said, trying hard not to sound excited. "You should go see what they want, so we can get back to this." He tried to smile, pressing himself against Ryan's erection in a wordless promise to return to this secret tryst.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:09 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ryan immediately turned his head when he heard the thud. He stayed quiet until he heard Micah, wincing when his groin was rubbed. He opened his mouth to speak but looked towards the door again when he heard another thud. A third thud followed quickly, and this one knocked the door down. Cursing under his breath, Ryan moved his hands, keeping one tightly around Micah's waist while the other covered his mouth.
"Be very quiet, little Micah," he whispered to the frail man while looking at the door. If they stayed still and quiet then the intruder wouldn't check the attic. Even if they tried, Ryan would be able to knock them back down.
The patter of footsteps filled the house. A cold sweat broke out on Ryan's forehead. How many people were here?
"Come out, come out wherever you are," called out a rough voice. Ryan tensed. That was... Deguichi's voice. It sounded close. It sounded... like it was right beneath him.

Nobutaka stood at the center of Ryan's room, gazing up at the attic door as his men searched the other rooms. They didn't need to look for him to know where they were, it was obvious. One hand hung limply in his pocket while the other lazily held a gun at his side. The only problem he had was that he knew Micah was up there. If he could tell who was where then he could stop this nightmare from getting worse. Worst case scenario, he and his men could always siege until they're forced to come down.
"You can't hide forever," he called out again as he gazed upward, his eyes filled with fire and hatred.

Ryan winced. The cold grip of fear was climbing up his back and sending shudders throughout his body. He could feel that mobster's eyes on him, like a lion watching its prey try to escape.
In a panic, Ryan dragged both him and Micah to one of his shelves, yanking away a gun and pressing the nuzzle against the frail man's temple.
"Stay back!" he screeched. "I-If you don't leave then... then I'll shoot Micah! I'll shoot him then myself! We'll-We'll both die before any of you can touch us!" He chuckled breathlessly at first at the plan that had just formulated, but his chuckles gradually evolved into a maniacal laughter. Formulated. No. He had always thought about this. It was always his back up plan. "If-If I can't have my precious Micah than no one can! I'll die with him and protect him in Heaven!" he shrieked gleefully.

Nobutaka glared at the area the sound came from, his men watching in tense silence. What could he do? Pretend to leave and wait for the man to poke his head out? No, this guy was on edge. He might just pull that trigger.
"Come on, kid," the mobster mumbled quietly to himself. If only Micah could stun the guy enough for Nobutaka to take aim, or to escape him without getting shot...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:17 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

At the sound of Nobutaka's voice, happiness swelled in the young man's chest. He was going to be rescued! He didn't speak, especially when a hand covered his mouth, and refused to let tears escape his eyes. As he was dragged to the shelf, he felt the cold metal touch his skin. It wasn't the first time. However, he was still as afraid. He slowly blinked, breathing heavily through his nose. What was there to do? How could he get away?
An idea came to mind. It was going to hurt, though. He tilted forward, then swung back with all of his weight to hit Ryan's face with the back of his head and lurching forward immediately after. "Do it!" he cried as he fell forward.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:36 pm
Mayah Playah

Time seemed to slow down in that instance. Ryan yelled out and fired wildly in reaction to the hit then moved his hands to his broken nose; he stumbled back a couple steps and looked at Micah in surprise.
Nobutaka's pupils constricted as the sounds differentiated themselves in front of him. He could see it all, the hesitant breaths coming from his men; the birds chirping outside; the cars that drove by; Micah moving to his left; the man going the opposite direction. His arm moved as though it had a mind of its own. He didn't think about it, he only let his instincts take over. The gun pointed towards the noise that wasn't Micah, and he fired three shots.

Three loud bangs, a yell, a thud.
Then silence.
The birds didn't chirp, the cards didn't move, the thugs didn't breathe. It was completely silent.
Nobutaka was the first to move. He reached over and yanked the attic stairs down. His long legs stretched over three steps at a time. It only took one step for him to be able to peer into the attic.
How disgusting. Pictures and pictures of Micah everywhere. It was sick. Nobutaka looked over the attic's floor, spotting a puddle of blood with a crumple man in it. He made incoherent whines and groans as he rocked side to side, holding his bleeding knee. There was a bullet in his arm too. The other missed. When that mobster stood next to him Ryan whimpered. Nobutaka smirked and kicked the gun out of the way before the kid could reach for it.
"I'm glad you're alive," he snickered almost evilly. He grabbed Ryan by the front of his shirt and unceremoniously dropped him down to the main floor, where his men surrounded him like piranhas.
"Naoki! Sacha!" Nobutaka yelled out from the attic. "If you want to redeem yourselves from the sh-tty jobs you did, then take this guy back home and teach him just who he's dealing with. But leave him alive for me." He turned back around, looking for Micah.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:45 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

The two men rushed to up the stairs. "Yes, Boss," said Naoki as he hooked an arm under Ryan's arm, Sacha doing the same to the other side. They started to drag him to the attic stairs, unceremoniously carting him down to the first floor and every now and then kicking him. "You touched our boss' boyfriend, stupid," said Naoki as they carried him out the door and towards the car.
"And because of that, you're gonna look forward to the moment when he puts a bullet through your head," finished Sacha as they shoved him into the trunk and slammed the lid on his knees before kicking his legs out of the way, closing it, then getting in and speeding away.

When Ryan was dragged out, Micah stood from his place on the floor and calmly walked down the steps, his head held high and expression as serene as ever. He nodded to the bodyguards around him, hands limply swinging by his sides. "Is the car outside?" he whispered to a gangster, who directed him towards the black car that Nobutaka had been in. He thanked him quietly, then started walking towards it. Just a few more steps. He had to be strong.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:59 pm
Mayah Playah

All the thugs began walking out the door, blocking Micah from leaving. In fact, they all seemed to be going at a rather fast pace. They were all rushing the door! Even when they were out they rushed away from the house, as if something was repelling them.

"You ungrateful b-tch."
A long hand stretched out, grabbed Micah's arm and forcefully turning him around to look up at the towering man and his enraged expression. "I brought all my men here after hunting for whoever took you, and for what? You to jut your chin out like I was nothing more than a nuisance?!" He lifted a fist, wanting so badly to punch that indifferent expression off Micah's face. His fist trembling, Nobutaka snarled out a curse and ended up punching the wall, leaving a hole in it. He turned and moved to stand at the doorway, keeping Micah from stepping out of the house.
"I should've known. All you're good at is opening your legs. You practically beg for people to fawn over you like that one freak here, and when you get bored of them you trick someone else into getting rid of them for you. B-tch. That's all you are, and I'm the b-tch's guard dog, aren't I? I should leave you here in your own damn shrine. I shouldn't have saved a slut like you, I don't know what I was thinking." he seethed, wanting to punch something more and more. He was practically seeing red at this point.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:13 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

Micah didn't make a sound, standing still as he was blocked from leaving. He didn't even speak when forced to look at Nobutaka, only staring forward. He didn't hear any of the insults, didn't care to try, all he could do was stare even after Nobutaka finished yelling at him. The final guard shut the door to give them privacy, and the second they were completely alone in the house, Micah brought his hands to his face, hiccuped, and began to cry.
His shoulders shook violently as he wept, knees weakened from his vain attempts in remaining strong. He couldn't pretend anymore. He'd been so afraid. It was amazing that he hadn't peed himself. His hands fell from his face and wrapped around his body, beautiful face red and blotchy from his tears. "I was so scared," he managed to stammer out, holding himself and bowing his head, fat tears hitting the floor. "I can still feel his hands on me, all over me! L-like they're slithering all over my body and I don't want this body anymore! I want to step out of it and just walk away, but I can't. I'm trapped and it's like he's still touching me, Taka, I want it to stop!" He fell forward onto his knees, unable to keep standing anymore.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:22 am
Mayah Playah

Nobutaka turned his head when he heard the crying. Where was all this coming from? Was it just a ruse to convince him that the b-tch had feelings?
He was about to look away until he heard Micah confess, looking back at him. His eyes widened slightly as more fears came out like word vomit. The look on Micah's face, the snot, the tears, the puffy eyes. This man, in this state, was not beautiful, not even pretty. And though Nobutaka had felt earlier like he had been stabbed in the back multiple times, he couldn't help but turn towards his attacker. He got down on one knee and wrapped his arms around Micah, pulling him into a protective hug.
"It's okay, he's gone now," he assured, letting Micah cry on his shoulder while he held him with surprising gentleness. "He won't touch you. No one will. I'll protect you. I'll always protect you." He hated himself for saying this, especially after what he had thought from Micah. He still expected to end up being used, and though he was sure that was where his future lied, he still wanted to hold this crying, frail man and protect him; to impress him by showing him how strong he was and scaring away anything that had scared him before.
"I'll protect you."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:41 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

The crying man buried his face in Nobutaka's shoulder, clinging to him for dear life. He couldn't stop crying no matter how much he wanted to, letting all the fear from the day out. He had been trying so hard not to let it get to him that it cut down to his very soul, and the mobster's promise to him incited another sob. He'd been so frightened, only now finally able to open the vault that held his emotions.
After about twenty minutes, Micah finally managed to cease the crying, resting his forehead on the man's strong shoulder and hiccuping every now and then. "Can you do something for me before you kill him?" he asked softly, eyes still closed. "Cut his hands off. Remove each finger, then cut the hold hand off at the wrist. I want him to hurt for what he did and for what he touched."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:07 am
Mayah Playah

Nobutaka didn't mind staying so long. Time didn't weigh over him at this moment. All he wanted to do was comfort Micah and make sure he was okay. And make that sick freak pay for his crimes. It seemed that his hopes were shared.
Nobutaka gave Micah a surprised look when he heard the gruesome request. Were dark minds beginning to surface in his mind now that so much had been done? Had he reached a breaking point? Nevertheless, he nodded. "Yes, it'll be done," he promised.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:32 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

Nodding in thanks, Micah sniffled and wiped away the last of his tears, his face red and swollen from crying. In an hour or so, he would be beautiful again, but right now, he looked just like any other heartbroken individual.
He stood, clearing his throat and setting a hand on Nobutaka's shoulder. "Can we go home now?" the delicate male asked, looking at his savior in a new light. He couldn't remember ever wanting to be away from Nobutaka. Sure he was violent, but things would change now. They had to. And even if they didn't, he wouldn't leave again.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:16 pm
Mayah Playah

Nobutaka nodded and stood up, putting an arm around Micah's waist as the other dug the hand into his pocket. As they walked towards the cars the mobster made sure to hold Micah close and protectively, wearing an expression whose grim frown and determined eyes were far different from his usually arrogant smile and twisted gaze.
Love was something the mobster was unfamiliar about it. His parents always treated each other like they would with the other goons, they never showed much affection like Nobutaka had seen from television and ads. He had learned that multiple partners with no commitment was the norm. But right now, as he held the such frail man beside him, he couldn't think of anyone else. He wanted to protect Micah and keep him close, he would exchange all of his money if it would give him his attention.

The ride was quiet for the most part, with Nobutaka and Micah in the bag seat of the lead car that was driven by Kaito.
"I can't help but wonder," Kaito finally said after a while, glancing at the rear view mirror. "How did you know where Micah was, boss? We couldn't even track his phone!"
Nobutaka was quiet for a moment then tossed something at the driver, startling him into nearly crashing the car. When Kaito relaxed he was surprised to find a stuffed animal on the passenger seat with cute bandages on it.
"I put a tracking device on it," Nobutaka explained. "I was expecting that police kid to sneak Micah off into some Witness Protection Program, not some stalker. In the end, it did its job."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:36 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

Silently seated beside the mobster, Micah leaned on his shoulder and stared forward. He wasn't tired, just wanting to have this moment while he could. He didn't seem surprised when Nobutaka revealed that the stuffed animal contained a tracking device. It made a lot of sense, to be honest.
"He's an adult," mumbled Micah in reference to the police chief. He distantly remembered hearing him get upset with a nurse for offering to give him a lollipop.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:41 pm
Mayah Playah

"I know," Nobutaka nodded. "I've never seen a child's costume as detailed as his. And I see him most of the time whenever there's a crime going around. But I'll still call him kid."
Kaito, however, was in shock. "Whaaat?! That kid we saw back at the hospital is an adult?!" he guffawed. "Like how? Is he one of those young adult craps that're fifteen? And what, is he also some twerpy prince that thinks he's the best at everything?" The more Kaito rambled, the bigger the vein at the side of his head pulsed. Nobutaka raised an eyebrow at him.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:51 pm
User Image

Micah Karamat

As Kaito rambled, Micah's patience began to wear thin. He raised his left foot, kicking it forward and hitting his foot on the back of the driver's seat fairly hard. "Shut up," he ordered coldly. "You're babbling. It's annoying." Micah lowered his leg and looked out the window, silence falling once more as he watched the trees pass. This new side of him was different from the usually painfully polite beauty from before. It was meaner, less kind and more irritable. It wasn't a welcome change, but Micah didn't care. He could only depend on Nobutaka, and he knew that now.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces