Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
City Limits Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:02 am
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"... and then has the audacity - That's the right word, right? - to insult my cooking? Boss, I'm a good chef, right? I mean I-" Kaito stopped when his chair was kicked and blinked in surprise, glancing in the rear view mirror to see a cold stare reflected. A shiver ran down his spine. Gulping, he nodded silently and focused on the road once more.
Nobutaka watched Micah carefully. That feeling he had gotten earlier back in the house, back when Micah requested such a gruesome torture to that one guy, returned. There was still doubt in his mind, but it was much smaller now. Whatever that man did affected Micah badly, and it caused him to build up heavy walls around his heart. There was something sinister hidden behind that soft veil now.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:26 am
User Image

Micah Karamat

As they drove in silence, Micah reached into his pocket for his cell phone, looking over it. Ryan had said that he tampered with it. Was there a way to fix it? he wondered, snapping off the back and looking at the battery. It looked fine to him. "Tomorrow morning, I'll be going by the phone store," he said aloud, albeit rather quietly. "That man messed around with mine; plus I don't care for this model anymore." He tossed it onto the seat and decided simply to sleep. Nobutaka would wake him when they reached the house. He always did.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:13 am
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

Dexter exhaled gratefully as they parked at the convention center. Wonderful. it was going to be a wish come true to get out of this car and out of this super close vicinity. The whole time, Vinny had either been the worst brat, or he'd been trying to come on to him! He missed his sensitive guitarist who cared more for his petunias than picking on underclassmen. Maybe this would help.
"Come on, then" he said, getting out of the car and pulling two passes out of his back pocket.

"I get paid to teach your stupid butt, not amuse you!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:22 am
Vinny Leavitt

Vinny thought they were going to a convention center the closer they got, his suspicions were confirmed. As he climbed out of the car he turned pale at the sight of the large banner hung at the front doors reading, "HOME & GARDENING CONVENTION 2016". No way. Vinny had been looking forward to this for months!
He smiled and was about something when he remembered his new look. That's right, he was a bad boy now, and bad boys don't care about things like that. Quickly changing his expression back to irritated, he rubbed the back of his neck and looked away. "So why are we here? There's nothin' to do but look at dumb pots. Can't even smoke it," he grumbled.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:31 am
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

Deciding not to ask when this so-called bad boy had ever smoked pot, Dexter shrugged and held out a pass. "I really wanted to go, and figured what better place for you to stand out and be even cooler than everyone else." He leaned over to kiss Vinny's cheek, then started towards the center. "Now hurry. I don't want to miss the unveiling of that new trowel, the Minder 6000."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:06 pm
Vinny Leavitt

Vinny gulped when he heard Dexter mention the trowel. He'd heard only rumors, but it was supposed to make digging so much more precise and easier. If he got his hands on that then he'd no doubt be able to plant a garden at twice the speed!
Looking to Dexter, the guitarist put a scowl on his face and tried to act like he didn't care. "I guess if you want to, though I don't really care," he shrugged while following him in, glancing at all the people that passed them by and the products they were holding.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:20 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

Once inside, Dexter took a deep breath. He didn't care much for gardening himself, always indulging the younger man, but he was willing to put up with this for him. He picked up a small directory and schedule. "Look, there's a new fertilizer being revealed in the west corner. It says it's specifically for edible plants. Cool right?" He glanced back to Vinny.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:39 pm
Vinny Leavitt

Edible plants! Maybe it would help them grow, or keep away harmful insects, or even both! And with the summer heat this strong, Vinny really needed help with his zucchinis and fruits!
Vinny bit his lip, wincing as he accidentally tugged on his lip ring, and glanced at Dexter. Seeing that expectant stare, he blushed and quickly looked away with a huff. "Yeah right. What's so cool about a sack of sh-t?" He hated saying curse words, it always left a bad taste in his mouth. But it was cool, right?

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:58 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

Shaking his head, Dexter realized he'd have to work even harder. He walked silently in thought around the booths, pausing when he noticed this particular row of booths. "Look, poppies," he said, bending at the waist to sniff at the pretty flowers.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:29 pm
Vinny Leavitt

Vinny walked over behind Dexter, looking over him at the flowers. How beautiful! They were still young, too! With the right care and pottery he was sure these could grow like a wildfire!
Despite the excitement inside him, Vinny looked indifferent on the outside. "Yeah? So?" He looked down at the teacher. "You want one?"

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:43 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

"I would, but I can't take care of flowers properly with such little time." He stood upright, starting to walk away. "It's too bad, because I really want to buy see, but I can't afford to."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:38 pm
Vinny Leavitt

Vinny scowled. "If you want them then you should get them! Who cares about taking care of them, just get new ones!" he said. He waited for Dexter to not look before turning back to the plants and whispering a, "Sorry!" to them.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:47 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

~~~

Hours later, Dexter finally emerged from the convention looking haggard and irritable. The whole time, Vinny had maintained his awful attitude. Honestly, he wasn't sure how much more he could handle. And all because he was tired at 3AM! Who wasn't tired at 3AM? He needed his rest. He wasn't young enough to stay up all night, making love. He wanted to, but it wasn't really realistic at the time.
Pulling out his car keys, Dexter put away his bags of merchandise, then got into the driver's side and yawned. "I'm too tired to go out for dinner .Why don't we grab some fast food and go back to my place?" he offered, having just one last plan.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:00 am
Vinny Leavitt

Vinny shuffled around to the car, hands in his jacket pockets and a bored look on his face. Inside his jacket were tons of items he bought at the convention when Dexter wasn't looking. Flowers, tools, pots, everything! At one point he told the teacher he was going to the restroom just so he could buy some fertilizer and have them deliver it to his place. A lot of people thought it looked weird for him to stuff things he bought into his jacket as though he had stolen them, or the fact that someone like him was buying things like that. A good few women, all ranging from new mothers to grandmas, thought he was very attractive for being the bad boy with a sensitive heart. That was nice, but the one person he wanted feeling that way didn't care at all! What did he have to do, rob a bank?!
Focusing very hard on moving around without making it look like something was stuffed in his jacket, Vinny moved and sat in his seat swiftly. "Sure. What do you have in mind? Sausage?" he smirked.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:30 am
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

"Where do they even have sausage in fast food?" was his immediate response, starting the car and staring forward. This last ditch effort was his final hope. If this didn't fix it, he didn't know what would, but he liked Vinny too much to let this be the end. Dating a kid wasn't what he'd signed up for. Well, more or less. He liked Vinny because he was polite and mature for his age, kind and sensitive to an adorable fault. It made him so much more amazing and beautiful in Dexter's eyes. While he did appreciate the new view, the attitude wasn't working for him.
He didn't think he'd be able to put up with it much longer.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas