Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
City Limits Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:52 am
Vinny Leavitt

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I was talking about me," Vinny deadpanned. It was getting hard acting like this. His throat was getting sore from talking this roughly. His confidence was getting weaker and weaker each day Dexter refused to even kiss him, even Ken's prep talks weren't working. Maybe he should give up... But... But he can't just do that! He can't give up on Dexter! Maybe he was going about this wrong? Maybe Dexter wanted something other than a bad boy. Maybe... a businessman? A firefighter?! Police officer?!?

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:59 am
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

"I'm aware." Dexter started to pull out of the convention center, then, spying the massive line of people still waiting to get out, decided to forgo his last attempt and simply speak now. Stopping the car and parking again, he unbuckled his seatbelt and turned to face the "bad boy" fully. "Okay, so is this little bad boy thing you're doing because I yawned during sex the other night?" he asked bluntly. "Because if it is, you're being stupid."

"I get paid to teach your stupid butt, not amuse you!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:13 am
Vinny Leavitt

Vinny hesitated when Dexter confronted him, then scoffed at his words. "Please! I didn't care about that crap! I'm doing this 'cause it's cool and I like it!" he insisted.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:42 am
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

He rolled his eyes. "Please, I saw you looking at that new rose hybrid that Icelandic guy brought in for the convention. I'm not blind." He leaned over, staring hard at the younger man. "Vinny, tell me what's going on. I don't want to hear some bratty excuse that it's nothing when it's clearly something. Now talk to me! We're a couple, you can't just shut me off."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:22 pm
Vinny Leavitt

Vinny pursed his lips then looked away. "Alright, yeah, it was because of that yawn," he finally admitted. "I thought I was boring you. I talked to Ken and he said that changing my attitude would make you attracted again." He blushed. It sounded childish when he heard himself like this, and he was embarrassed but... He went to rub the back of his head, but the movement caused one of the gardening tools he bought to slip out of his sleeve. He gasped and tried to catch it before Dexter could see.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:11 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

"Vinny, I'm old." He paused, as if trying to allow Vinny time to reject the very idea, but quickly decided not to care and continued. "It was very late, after a full day at work. I was exhausted. It had nothing to do with you, I was just really tired. You could never bore me. As for this makeover of yours," he said, reaching to touch one of the guitarist's piercings. "You do look really hot like this, but the attitude ruins it."
Catching sight of the gardening tool, Dexter's hand snatched it away from Vinny, holding it between them. "I'm attracted to all of you, including the sweet, sensitive gardener who plays guitar when it rains because it makes the acoustics sound just perfect. But this angry biker guy? It's not you. He's sexy, yeah, but he's not you." He set the tool down, his free hand moving to touch Vinny's cheek. "I love you."
It was the first time he'd said that to Vinny, but it just sounded so natural, he couldn't believe he'd waited so long.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:15 pm
Vinny Leavitt

Vinny opened his mouth to assure Dexter that he wasn't old, but the teacher spoke up before he could say anything. The guitarist winced lightly when one of his piercings were touched, but he kept his gaze on Dexter as he explained himself. He guess he should've considered Dexter just having a tiring day, and he was sure he did at some point, but he didn't yawn on other heavy days! Deep down, Vinny must've felt insecure. Dexter always seemed happy and satisfied, sure, but he never said he loved him. That along with the idea of the former lover still hanging over the guitarist like a massive weight, he-
Vinny froze when he heard Dexter utter those three simple words. He loved him. Finally those words were uttered, and although he had wished for them to come in a more romantic setting, he loved hearing it.
The guitarist sat there in stunned silence for a moment, then suddenly he moved forward and grabbed Dexter's chin, pulling him in for a passionate kiss, one that had built up over the past few days.
"Say it again," he whispered against the teacher's lips.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:44 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

The silence was staggering. He blinked twice as he waited for a response, suddenly feeling insecure. Maybe he should've waited to say it. However, Vinny's response, when it finally came, more than made up for the silence.
Dexter's hand fell to Vinny's chest as they kissed, the passion bringing a fire to his cheeks and pushing him into a daze. He gaped for a moment when the kiss ended, needing a second to recover. "I-I love you," he repeated, a small smile on his lips.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:26 pm
Vinny Leavitt

"Again," Vinny said in a hushed tone before kissing Dexter. All those days of holding back were falling in on themselves, he wasn't sure he'd be able to control himself. His hands were already holding the teacher's sides delicately. His lip piercing tingled with all the stimulation, and his tongue happily rubbed against Dexter's, showing off the metal bead in it.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:40 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

He smiled into the kiss, mumbling another proclamation of his love as his hands held both of Vinny's shoulders and pressed into him. The kiss was sweet, the metal bead in Vinny's tongue clacking against his teeth every now and then. He pulled out of the kiss for a minute, cheeks red and panting. "Maybe... Maybe we should back to my place now," he said, trying hard not to make a joke about sausage.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:53 pm
Vinny Leavitt

Seeing the look on Dexter's face, Vinny wanted to push their seats back and have him now, but he restrained himself. "Do you want me to drive?" he chuckled breathlessly.

Mayah Playah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:55 pm
Dexter Olsen

User Image

"Hey, pay attention!"

"Like if let you drive my car," scoffed Dexter as he started the car, speeding out of the parking lot and onto the road. The sooner they got home, the definite better.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items