Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
City Limits Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:03 pm
Given the permission, Decius beamed and strode faster towards the girl, his hands behind his back. "Oh girl in front of me currently!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said in a sing-song voice. Once he reached the middle of the road he moved his hands away from his back... and there, in his hands, was a circular saw, its blades sharp and stained with dried blood from previous victims. "Allow me to see.... HOW YOU WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he cackled. His insane laughter mixed with the roar of the saw.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:10 pm
Rose glared at the insane man and turned invisible quickly. She went behind him swiftly and took the threatening saw from his hands and reappeared with it against his neck firmly and fierce. "I think you picked the wrong girl to threaten and play around with" she glared at him, while the saw cut into his neck slightly and a drop of blood came from his neck.  

roseswan95

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:10 pm
{I actually saw that in my head.It was like a movie.Lol.}

Leon crossed his arms over his chest and his eyes gleamed over with amusement.He saw the blade's condition and marveled at how blood packed it was.Oh boy, did he really have a nice judgement of friends or what? His smile was proud and he kept his focus between the girl and doctor.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:31 pm
The psychopath laughed with glee as he slashed the saw down... to have it miss. He tilted his head at a perfect 90 degree angle and looked around for the girl until he felt his saw yanked from his grasp and pressed against his neck. Oh how beautiful the pain was! Decius giggled with delight and soon his giggles evolved into a mad man's laugh as the saw slowly evaporated into the air. "Such silliness you are showing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he beamed and wiped the blood of the small cut on his neck, the other hand reaching out in front of him to grab the girl. "You just recently attempted to use the weapon I created for the specific use of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such interest I find in you, yes???????????????" he smiled as if he just told a funny joke and licked his bloody finger clean.

((Was it epic??? emotion_kirakira ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 7:41 pm
Rose backed away from his grip, still glaring at the insane man. "What ever made you get this way..." she told him in a soft tone. "I know, you weren't always like this" she continued, and refused to be his experimented subject.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:08 pm
{ Completely. xd }
Leon applauded at the scene of Decius retreiving his weapon from the girl."I don't like calling you "girl" miss.What's your name?" he requested with a smile of force.The way she figured to get into the mind of a genius.A genius?Had he just complimented someone?Well....D@mn.

_Violin of Vanadiel_

roseswan95

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:22 pm
"Rose..my name is Rose." she replied to the apparent accomplice, while still keeping her sight on the scientist.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:37 pm
((HuzzaaaAAAaaah!))

The psychopath savored the flavor of his blood as a child would a lollipop. It was a very fitting simile since his blood was so sweet. He looked at the girl, Rose, and his smile thinned into a small curved line, revealing the darkness behind the insanity. "Science is a subject of wonders, yes????????????" was his reply before going back to Leon, letting his circular saw regenerate in his gloved hands.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:52 pm
"Rose?"Leon placed the can on the ground and brought his foot back as if kicking a ball.He made contact with the can sending it flying over several miles though he actually did not care."I admire your taste in weapons," he admittted with half between a smirk and a scowl.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:44 pm
As the two exchanged words, Decius unbuttoned his coat to reveal the straps of syringes across his chest. He pulled out a bundle of bandages from a pocket and lightly bandaged his neck.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:21 am
Rose stood watching the two with a blank stare, seeing into Decius' eyes and knowing that there was only darkness in his heart. He had given him self away to it, and it had crushed anything pure that had been there from when he was younger. She shook her head with pity for the man, for she saw right through him and his dark smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:41 pm
He put the bundle of bandages back inside his coat and smiled his happy-go-lucky smile again. He caught Rose staring at him and brightened his smile towards her as if they were good friends.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

roseswan95

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:35 pm
Rose looked away from his smile, and shifted her stance near them uncomfortably. She slightly frowned at the two men who had recently plotted as using her as their experiment but have not done so in attempt so far.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:25 pm
Dantes_river

Dragon
User Image

"There!" Dragon called out and pointed over to a store that looked like it didn't have too many customer's at the moment. The young man looked over his shoulder at his friend, his eyes having stayed black the entire journey, and his smiles were scarce so he could hide the sharp teeth behind them. "That's the butcher shop I usually go to. They sell me the food I can eat." he explained and turned his head to face the store again. Closing his eyes, he sniffed the air, already catching the scent of each meat product available from where he was standing. His stomach growled impatiently.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:59 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

ι нσρє чσυ'яє ησт ιηтєηδιηg
Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
ιт's αs мυcн αs ι cαη тαкє
Δηδ чσυ'яє sσ ιηδєρєηδєηтxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ
Sσ ι кєєρ вєηδing 'тιℓℓ ι вяєαк.xx

xxxxxNodding slightly after having briefly examined the shop, the pale blue haired vampire continued walking with his rather long and swift strides while never releasing the one hand still holding Dragon's hand. He let Dragon enter the shop first only to follow just behind him with that calm, cool demeanor nearly everyone he'd come across would've noticed by now. "I'll get you anything you like and fill my fridge with some of this for you. It's not like I really have much use for human foods after all," he murmured gently to the dark haired boy while examining a variety of freshly cut meat set on plates behind a glass counter. It was definitely a shop that preferred the freshest meat. He'd definitely make note of that.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
xxϮнαт ι'vє ηєvєя sαιδ вєƒσяє
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнe sмιℓє
Ϯнαт ι'vє ηєvєя sнσωη вєƒσяє
xxSσмєвσδч sнαкє мє 'cαυsє ι,
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash