Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
City Limits Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:20 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

҈ ҉
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Dragon struggled to catch up when Lurtz strode into the store. He tried to keep a firm grip on his hand without digging his claws into the skin, but that became an even bigger challenge when the scent of fresh meat surrounded him. Dragon shook his head and licked his lips, his mouth salivating at the food he hadn't had in quite some time.
The butcher was chopping apart a slab of pork when he recognized his regular customer. "Oi! I was beginning to think you weren't comin' back." the chubby, middle-aged man smiled heartily. Dragon smiled hesitantly at the man. The butcher was one of the only people that ever treated him kindly. The first time they met Dragon had been wild with hunger, and although the butcher was startled he still did what he could to help. When Dragon came to visit again, the butcher explained that he was used to abnormal things because of the academy's students. Ever since then he helped provide the young man with fresh meat every few days. Even now the shopkeeper laid out a couple bags of pork, beef, chicken, and even goat. "Yer pa came in earlier to pay the bill for the next month." the butcher beamed and waved a hand towards the fridge in back. "Why don'tcha go on back and eat somethin' now? Y'look like ya couldn't handle another second."
Dragon hesitated when he heard that his 'father' had been here, but he was sure he would have caught his scent. Maybe he was too hungry. Upon being told that he could eat what he wanted now, he perked up and was just about to run when he remembered the man holding his hand. "O-Oh! I-I forgot to introduce you to my f-friend, Lurtz." he told the butcher before looking at the blue-haired man. "Th-That's Mr. Herman. He's been helping me with eating ever since I got my seals."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:32 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

ι нσρє чσυ'яє ησт ιηтєηδιηg
Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
ιт's αs мυcн αs ι cαη тαкє
Δηδ чσυ'яє sσ ιηδєρєηδєηтxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ
Sσ ι кєєρ вєηδing 'тιℓℓ ι вяєαк.xx

xxxxxGiving a slight bow in a manner that seemed like something a nobleman in movies would do, Lurtz flashed a brief gentle smile. "A pleasure to make your acquaintance, good Monsieur. It pleases me greatly that you've been so kind as to take care of Lord Dragon's needs. Go on, milord. I'll be right here for you when you're done," Lurtz almost seemed to purr while still maintaining the formal manners he'd been raised to learn and the icy chill that naturally came with him. At seeing the Herman fellow kind of staring at him like he was wondering what rock he'd crawled out from under to be so formal he just flashed the man his fangs ever so slightly and got a soft ah as if it clicked.

xxxxxIf one had paid close enough attention, it was apparent Lurtz was remaining as close to the darkness of the shadows rather than standing in direct sunlight unless it was absolutely necessary. In all truth, his eyes burned slightly from the glare of the sun which was why his hand seemed to drag his sunglasses out of thin air just so he could slide them on and block some of that glare out.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
xxϮнαт ι'vє ηєvєя sαιδ вєƒσяє
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнe sмιℓє
Ϯнαт ι'vє ηєvєя sнσωη вєƒσяє
xxSσмєвσδч sнαкє мє 'cαυsє ι,
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:31 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

҈ ҉
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Given the okay, Dragon nodded at Lurtz then strode into the direction of the meat locker. He closed his eyes and sniffed the air, taking in the delicious scent of all the meat. He opened his eyes and looked at all the dead pigs hanging upside down one after the other. His stomach growled, and without a moment's hesitation he went to the closest one and dug his teeth into the meat. With his death having sharpened he was able to take bite after bite like one would with a sandwich. Blood squirted off from each bite and got on his shirt, hands, and mostly his mouth, but he didn't care. His hunger overwhelmed him and made him focus solely on finishing the pig instead of cleaning himself off.

Herman smiled through his bushy mustache when Dragon walked off then looked back at Lurtz. "Milord, eh? Is he some kinda royalty?" he asked and put his fists on his sides as he thought about it. "Can't say I'd love to be in his hometown, then. His dad didn't seem like the kingly type. Always wore a scowl on his face 'n called me kid. You met him?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:14 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

xxxxxShaking his head slightly, Lurtz had returned to standing in a militarized stance of parade rest while keeping relatively calm even with the muffled sounds from the meat locker. "Not that I am aware of, sir. It's more of a force of habit to call him by a title due to my father making it very clear that if you were not human nor lycanthrope -or werewolf if you prefer - that the male or female being spoken to is of a higher status than myself and should be treated with respect. If it isn't out of place, may I ask you to tell me of Lord Dragon's father? I intend to have a word with the man should we cross paths after all regarding his son," the vampire responded in that same icily level tone. Shifting his gaze back at the meats for a few moments, he shifted where he was standing just a bit as if preparing for the sunlight to start shifting it's position to where his hands were. Once his gaze had returned, however, he still remained as calm as ever.

xxxxx"And if his father should make the mistake of not making a payment on the tab, do let me know. I'll make the payment in his stead seeing as I've taken him under my wing," he added while flicking out a little white card with his name and number on it and extending it out to the owner of the meat shop. That last sentence almost made him want to laugh as it was an unintended pun, but instead he only gave a flicker of a half-smile. How did he end up making puns with bats and wings? It was just idle conversation with the butcher. This kid was definitely altering some part of him.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнe sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:24 am
Dantes_river

User Image

҈ ҉
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

The butcher took the card in his hand and looked it over. "So yer name's Lurtz, eh? Whazzat, Bulgarian?" he asked while looking back at the young man. What a strange kid, he spoke as if they were still in Medieval times, and what's that smile for? The butcher put the card in his back pocket before hearing Lurtz talk more about Dragon's father. "If you want to meet him so bad y'could probably still catch him outside. Ya two came in just after he left. H'left pretty early, too, 'nsidering his usual visits. He just looked behind him, tensed up, and hurried out. Then y'two came in."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:16 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

xxxxx"It's elven actually. If translated into the tongue of humans, it means wise warrior," Lurtz answered honestly while briefly glancing at the door. So he'd just left had he? And he'd done so real sneaky-like as only a coward would do... That man wasn't going to get far even if the sun burnt like hellfire. He wouldn't let him just run off.

xxxxx"If you wouldn't mind keeping Lord Dragon here and as calm as possible, I'll be back shortly. I'm going to see if I can't have a word with his father," the vampire requested in a slightly more gentle tone than he'd been speaking in. After having said that, he turned back to the door and started after the man labelled under the title of father to Dragon. His feet paused momentarily as his icy blue gaze glanced back over his shoulder at the butcher. "Did you happen to see which way he went?" he inquired curiously.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнe sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:44 pm
Dantes_river
emotion_awesome

User Image

҈ ҉
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

"Elven, eh? I ain't seen one of them 'round here." the butcher noted while scratching his nose blankly. He always figured it was because he sold meat and elves were mostly vegetarian. He turned his head when he was addressed again and pointed in the direction towards the school. "That a-way, if I remember right." he sniffed.

Meanwhile, a man with dark red hair and a long blue coat strode down the sidewalk, his hands dug deep in his pockets. He winced as if he heard something said about him but continued forward. "Damn snitch." he hissed under his breath and began walking away faster from the deli.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:04 am
Awesome nerd
... Armageddon?

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

xxxxx"It's more than likely the iron of the city that keeps them distant. I can still taste it in the air even after all these years," the vampire responded to the comment about elves only to give Hermann the slightest of nods. It was pretty pleasant having a conversation where he wasn't worried about getting slapped upside the head for speaking out of turn. Dragon definitely was a good thing in his life and he wouldn't give that up for the world. They needed each other after all.

xxxxx"Thank you," Lurtz smiled gently before heading out the door and heading in the direction he was told the man went. After a few minutes of walking, his eyes caught site of a redheaded male seeming to be fast-walking away from him as fast as his legs could carry him. 'Poor fool, he makes me laugh~. Looks like I'm sliding into operatic thoughts,' he snickered on the inside only to lightly jog up to him and tap him on the shoulder. Go elven and vampire speeds. "Excuse me, sir. May I speak with you a moment?"

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнe sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:09 am
Dantes_river
All will be explained in due time emotion_kirakira

Crap. Craaap. He could sense that kid coming towards him. This kid, he had a feeling even jumping through a shadow portal wouldn't help him escape. The man instantly tensed up when his shoulder was tapped, but he refused to look at the blue-haired boy. "I'm busy, kid. Go talk to someone else." he murmured and flickered his red eyes in every direction but where the boy was. In his attempt to avoid eye contact, he noticed Dragon wasn't around. At least he wouldn't have to deal with him, either, but why would this twerp want to interact with him?!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:41 am
Awesome nerd
You realize that if Kanin finds out about him, he's gonna try bullying Dragon, right? twisted

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

xxxxx"Then let me try the remix; You and I need to have a chat about your son. Now," Lurtz retorted cooly while remaining close enough to where he could sink his nails into the man if he tried to bolt. Getting irritated with the constant shifty eyes, he lightly flicked the other male in the throat to catch his attention. Why the heck was he acting so cowardly when his presence stated something different?

xxxxx"Feel free to try running, but I'm good at tracking. I'll find you again and I don't intend to let this just slide," he stated just so the other would know he wasn't just going to get away with leaving the boy. Oh no. He would come to understand why he was known to be cold about his tactics.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнe sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:04 am
Dantes_river
He'd be like the bully big brother emotion_kirakira

The man coughed out when his throat was hit, making him stop to try and address his wound. He rubbed his throat then glared at the man responsible for it. "First of all, you little twerp, I don't have a son. At least not one that goes here. Second, get your head out of your sorry a** and mind your own business." he growled then threw his hands into the air. "Who goes up to random people and accuses them of being a parent? This generation's the dumbest one yet!" he complained, starting to sound much older than he appeared.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:27 am
Awesome nerd
xD

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

xxxxxShowing only the faintest hint of irritation, the pale blue haired vampire held up one long, slender finger. "Firstly, don't compare me to this generation. I'm far older than they are and believe me when I say I'd have better conversations with a rock. Secondly, you gave yourself away when you attempted to bolt from the butcher shop. If you would've remained calm while leaving, sir, I didn't exactly have a physical description of you so you tattled on yourself with the aura of panic and your shifty eyes. That leads me to this last comment of keep referring to me as a twerp or brat, I'll do far worse than a flick to your throat," Lurtz almost seemed to purr while lifting a finger for each of the facts he was giving off to the demon. Without the slightest bit of hesitation, he jabbed his fingers down on the space just above the demon's collarbones as proof that he didn't mind hitting the other again. This was followed by him crossing his arms over his chest just as calmly as he'd approached the man.

xxxxx"How many of this younger generation's citizens do you hear using the term 'sir' or 'ma'am' or even terminologies like 'milord' or 'milady'? As for your comment on minding my own business, I have already come to a decision that I need to have this discussion with you. Once this discussion is over with, feel free to do as you please, but I intend to take care of him until I end up dead even if it means I'll be taking him out of this city. At least I'm opting for the kinder of ways to have this talk with you albeit your shifty eyes and attitude problem that makes you sound like this generation are causing me to keep your attention through physical violence," he added smoothly while returning to his militarized position of parade rest. With that he gave a half-shrug before blowing a small, pale blue hair out of his face.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнe sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:48 pm
Dantes_river

The man coughed out when his solar plexus was jabbed and doubled over, wheezing. He slowly got back up and gave the boy a venomous glare. "Why you stuck up little-!"
"Armageddon?"
The demon tensed up as his name was called. He turned his head and cursed under his breath when he saw Dragon exiting the store. The raven-haired boy's eyes were back to changing colors, starting with a flaming red to light gray, and all his monstrous characteristics had vanished. The only thing different about him was the pig blood covering his entire neck, mouth, shoulders, and hands. But he didn't seem to care, he only smiled brightly at the sight of the demon. "Dad!" he cried out happily and practically threw himself onto the older man.
The red-haired man, Armageddon, scowled when Dragon latched onto him for a hug. He put the palm of his hand on the boy's forehead and tried to get him off, but Dragon had a tight grip on him. "I told you, kid, I ain't your dad!" he snapped, but no matter how venomous he spoke to him, Dragon didn't get upset by anything he did. The demon sighed and eventually gave up on trying to get him off, but another scowl showed when he got a better look at his face. "Cripes, kid, you got blood all over my coat." he groaned.
"Sorry, I-I just ate." Dragon said while letting go, smiling and wiping his mouth with his sleeve. "Mr. Herman told me that the food was already paid for, and I was really hungry!"
"Already paid for, eh?" Armageddon mused with a glint in his red eyes. "That's good. I guess." He suddenly extended his arm to the side and gripped the blue-haired boy's shirt, dragging him out between them. "This yours, kid?" he asked with a cranky twitch of his eyebrow.
Dragon blinked at the person that was randomly pulled in then smiled brightly again. "That's my best friend, Lurtz." he introduced then looked at his friend. "Do you already know Armageddon, Lurtz?" he asked, wondering if they were chatting here the entire time he was out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:01 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

xxxxxFeeling his eye twitch at Dragon's voice, the vampire inwardly cursed the butcher for failing at doing what he was told to do. Idiot. A brick wall would've done a better job than the human butcher. Letting the two interact, he remained relatively calm even into Armageddon calling him kid again. That made his eye twitch slightly again yet he made no sudden movements until his shirt was grabbed and he was dragged over slightly.

xxxxxSliding one hand around the demon's wrist enough to where he could start pushing the tip of his finger between the two bones in the forearm, his eyes flashed a darker shade of blue ever so briefly. "Unless you'd like a repeat of having your solar plexus injured in the slightest, I suggest you release my shirt. Stuck up, however, is not a word used to describe me. Protective to the point of killing someone before they can be tortured slowly into death for the lack of me being able to protect them, I don't deny, but I'm too low of a creature on any status ranking to be stuck up. I wouldn't have bothered breaking rules if it weren't for the well-being of someone I swore to protect and care for," Lurtz growled lowly only to shift his gaze slightly towards the ground as his verbal focus shifted to the younger male. His tone had even softened ever so slightly for the younger male as he gently patted the boy on top of the head. "Lord Dragon, I believe I asked you to remain in the butcher shop and stated I'd be back shortly. Did Hermann not pass this message along to you? I simply wanted a brief word with Monsieur Armageddon between just the two of us and I would've been right back at your side as I promised I would be until death claims me for the fiery pits of Hell."

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнe sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:57 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

҈ ҉
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Dragon hesitated then looked down shamefully. "I-I'm sorry. He told me not to leave, but I got scared. I thought you wouldn't come back." he mumbled the last part and rubbed his arm with his bloody hand, feeling a blush bloom on his face. He must've sounded really childish, but he still had strong issues about being abandoned. The longer Lurtz stayed around him, the more scared he got about the possibility of him leaving.
Armageddon watched the two for a moment. That Lurtz guy talked so weirdly, and Dragon was being that shy, sensitive brat he always was. Both of them were weird alone, but their combined strangeness was starting to affect the demon.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff