Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
City Limits Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:49 am
Awesome nerd

User Image
xXxXxLurtz “Vallyne” Allÿwar

ι нσρє чσυ'яє ησт ιηтєηδιηg
Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
ιт's αs мυcн αs ι cαη тαкє
Δηδ чσυ'яє sσ ιηδєρєηδєηтxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ
Sσ ι кєєρ вєηδing 'тιℓℓ ι вяєαк.xx

xxxxx"It's alright, Dragon. I understand your fears, but I hope in time you'll see that the only way we'll be completely separated for the rest of all time will be when death claims us. You're not exactly set in stone for eternal damnation as I am after all. May I attempt to speak with your father alone for a moment now though? I need to speak with him just for a moment or two or I fear my reset will have been in vain," Lurtz rumbled gently enough it sounded almost like a semi-hollow purr while he flashed the boy a light half-smile. It was probably the most emotion his far more obedient self had ever shown much less made known in many years. Oh well. He couldn't exactly change how this boy was affecting him. "Armageddon, I implore your attention and a little less of your snippiness in this talk as well. I'd rather not have to flick you in your Adam's apple or cause anymore harm to you for stupidity you obviously cannot control."

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
xxϮнαт ι'vє ηєvєя sαιδ вєƒσяє
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнe sмιℓє
Ϯнαт ι'vє ηєvєя sнσωη вєƒσяє
xxSσмєвσδч sнαкє мє 'cαυsє ι,
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:15 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

҈ ҉
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Dragon hesitated then nodded at Lurtz. "O-Okay. Don't take too long, okay?" he asked. Giving the two a small smile, he turned around and hurried back into the store.
Armageddon waited for Dragon to leave before glowering at Lurtz. "Alright, tough guy, just what is it you want to talk about that's so Goddamn important?" he sneered and crossed his arms.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:54 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

xxxxxAfter having given Dragon a slight nod and watching him run back inside, the pale blue haired vampire tapped the toe of his boot against the ground only to motion Armageddon invitingly over to a stone bench that had risen from out of the sidewalk. "What you know about him, why you pretend he's not your responsibility yet still sneak around paying off his tabs, more information on the Wendigo species, the dragon and the seal. That's a summarized list of the things I want to know. I intend to teach him many things, but there is still much I need to know about him in order to take care of him to the best of my ability. In order to know one best, one must know more about those whose bloodlines they've descended from. It's like how humans give other humans a certain percentage of being immune to certain diseases because an ancestor survived the Black Plague. Since you're going to deny him as being your son, you obviously refuse to take on the responsibility of teaching him things, and his mother's no different. That's why I wanted to talk to you. At least I didn't attack you like whoever you got into a brawl with earlier," Lurtz answered rather honestly, his voice seeming to slide back into the more hollow tone as he sat down at one end of the stone bench. He wasn't going to force the demon to sit as that was ultimately his decision, but if he tried to bolt, he wouldn't get far.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнe sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:19 pm
Dantes_river

Armageddon narrowed his eyes and clenched his jaw when Lurtz referenced him getting attacked earlier. Damn, was it still that obvious? He looked over his shoulder, contemplating using a portal, but he had a very strong feeling that wouldn't get him far with the way this kid acted. Sighing in defeat, the demon sat on the bench and slumped forward until his forearms were on his knees. "It's pretty obvious I'm not the kid's dad. His real one just up and vanished one day. Good riddance, too. He was a cocky one-" Coming from him, that was saying something. "-and always had some weird trick up his sleeve. In the end, he was just a snot-nosed punk. I don't know exactly what happened to his dragon. The kid loved that thing, they were inseparable like people 'n shadows. Then he started walking around without her. He ran to me cryin' once and said something about his dad, so I'm just guessing those two are connected.
"Now Wendigos I know some things about. They're wild and vicious, the kinds of creatures you'd see associated with Bigfoot and all that crap. They're the one of those species that're endangered. Strong, too. I bet that's why he got those seals put on his body. I bet as soon as they come off he'll be one hell of a fighter given the right buttons pushed." he explained then flickered his eyes over to Lurtz. "The first time I met the kid was during some dance the school was having. Don't ask me how I got dragged into that crap. Kid was just standing against the wall, and so was I so I decided to pass the time with some small talk. Told me his date didn't arrive, and she never did. Poor kid, misery loved following him around. I tried to cheer him up, and ever since then he's been clinging to me every chance he gets. Almost reminds me of a certain doctor." he growled the last part before looking back at the butcher shop, where his expression softened albeit only a little. "He's gotten a lot of crap dealt to him, and without any parents to help him through it I just thought I'd make sure he was taken care of." His red eyes went straight back to the blue-haired boy. "So how much longer until you up and ditch the kid like all the others, huh?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:41 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

xxxxxIt sounded true, but so did a lot of other things. What was said just seemed like it'd really happen to Dragon as it did flow with what the dark haired boy had told him, his sister and his mother earlier. Shifting his icy blue eyes back up to Armageddon's expression, his fingers laced together between his knees, he kept calm at his question. "When Death himself comes to claim my already damned soul for the fiery pits of Hell. Which gate he sends me to, however, is one thing I do not know. Either way, even if death were to claim me, my mother and eldest sister have taken a liking to him so they'd take him in and he'd be far more safe than I ever was with my own father. My mother would kill my father personally if he so much as laid a finger on the boy and my eleven sisters would spoil him rotten. To my own family, the most worth I have is being an obedient soldier whereas they're already seeing great things for him. I hold no feelings of envy though as he needs the affection. He needs to know there is good in life and it won't just leave him in a pit of despair and loneliness," he replied without the slightest bit of hesitation.

xxxxxTaking in a deep breath and then letting it back out, he flashed a light smile at the demon. "Don't get so touchy about me noticing you've been in a fight today. I notice things most do not see, I just don't always mention them. It's a faint bruise that's nearly gone already on your left jawline. I was born with a gift of noticing every grain of sand in a storm and it scared my father. Ancient elven magic and years of being beat upside the head for speaking out of turn is what has me as docile as I am right now. In all truth, I believed Dragon would be the one running from me seeing as my mother's magic wore off and released my real personality about twenty-four hours ago and I nearly lost my cool due to bloodlust, but he still stays. We are friends and I do not want to let him down. I'd rather die than let him down after everything he's been through in the short time he's been on this Earth. I thank you, Armageddon, for talking with me and I apologize for hitting you twice."

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнe sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:08 pm
Dantes_river

"'Course he stayed with ya. No matter who you are and what you do, as soon as you say you're his friend he'll cling to you for dear life." Armageddon snorted and put his elbows on the back of the bench. It didn't surprise him to hear that the women in the boy's family were captivated by Dragon. A lot of girls went gaga over that timid, innocent crap. Armageddon's eyes went back to the boy. "Ancient elf, eh? That explains the scent." he commented. "You've got an elfish scent, but there's somethin' mixed in with it. Almost reminds me of a blood elf, but I can't put my finger on it." He paused for a second. "You sure you're just a friend of his, kid? I see the groups of friends surrounding this city all the time and you two are different. Not many friends go on about leaving someone only when they're gonna die. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's part of a wedding vow." he snickered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:59 am
Awesome nerd
It's gone alright. The quote, align, color, italicize, bold, underline, strike and img bar that is.

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

xxxxxGiving the demon an unamused stare for a moment or two, the vampire gave a soft sigh before shifting his gaze briefly back to the shop. "I was an elf as I got the elven blood from my mother. My father is a living vampire. He only changed me into a vampire to raise up into a higher class of nobility, hoping that one of the nobleman's daughters of a higher class wouldn't realize I am not purebred like they were. They got wind of my tainted bloodline and thus I became the black sheep whose only real use in the family was serving the queen as one of the royal guard. That's why I'm similar to a blood elf," Lurtz rumbled smoothly while contemplating flicking Armageddon in the throat again for his insinuation. Tapping his thumbs together for a moment, he gave another soft sigh before rubbing the bridge of his nose lightly.

xxxxx"It's also a vow the royal guard give to the royal families of four vampire kingdoms. Once we make a promise, no matter how minor the promise, we follow it through to the end or until death claims us; whichever comes first. He did not wish to be left alone and so I promised to remain by his side so loneliness would not consume his life. I'm not saying you're right or wrong, just stating a fact. Insinuations aren't a wise move on your part, however, and I'll state this only once; test my patience with your childish taunts and I won't hesitate in flicking you harder in your Adam's apple. Assume what you will, but what I feel in my heart I cannot quite recall as I have not felt it in a long time and I have become numb to most things. That is why I cannot recall how to smile or laugh," he retorted a bit colder than he'd intended. Standing up, turning to face the demon and giving a slight bow as you'd see knights do in medieval movies, Lurtz tapped the toe of of boot back against the sidewalk before turning in an about-face. "Have a good day, Monsieur, and should I need you again, I do hope you'll have less damage done to your body so I won't have to restrain myself from trying to give you some form of manners. I'd suggest getting up from the bench also as it'll return to being part of the sidewalk shortly." And with that, he headed back towards the shop with long strides. The demon had almost seemed amused with his own insinuation of the vampire's and Wendigo's relationship, but Lurtz was unsure. His feelings felt as if they'd gone completely numb and his knowledge of these emotions he'd naturally had became oblivious to what they were. Dragon was pulling all of these emotions back to the surface and now he had to try figuring out what they were again. He'd known they'd come back eventually, but he wasn't exactly sure as to when. And if this was as Armageddon had insinuated it was, would the vampire handle another repeat of such kindness ending up with the two separating permanently again? It was at this thought that he nearly froze at the door as a brief image of the vampiress he'd been engaged to once before flicked through his head. He hadn't handled that canceled engagement too well and he knew he hadn't handled it well. He'd spent such a long time repeating training excercises in silence, forgetting to respond when spoken to and even the change from elf to vampire hadn't exactly changed any of that. The faint scars on his arms proved that much.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнe sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:31 pm
Dantes_river
Is it just a bug from the new Gaia layout? I know there's still some others that have there's... :/

"Royal guard, huh? Sure does explain your weird talk." Armageddon grunted just as the bench fell back into the sidewalk. He fell with an 'Oof!' and growled as he got back up. He was just about to turn around and leave when he remembered something. "Oh, kid, wait!" he called out and turned to face him. "Whatever happens between you and Dragon, don't let those seal marks break. There's more than just a beast trapped behind 'em." he warned, his red eyes serious. A portal opened up behind him and he turned his upper body to face it. "See ya later, kid." he nodded then left in said portal.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:41 am
Awesome nerd
I don't know. It's weird.

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

xxxxx"I'll be sure to be wary of it. Thank you," Lurtz called over his shoulder at the demon's comment about the seals. Once Armageddon was departing via his portal, the vampire rubbed his fingertips against the scars on his forearms out of discomfort. His thoughts didn't always agree with him after all. As he settled his nerves back down, he opened the shop door and glanced around briefly in search of Dragon. Once he'd been found, his icy blue eyes returned to the floor as he moved close to the dark haired boy.

xxxxx"I apologize for that taking so long, Lord Dragon. Are you feeling better now that you've eaten?" he murmured gently while ruffling the boy's hair ever so kindly. It was indeed strange. He had noticed he was acting odd lately. Around Dragon he could feel himself smiling ever so slightly and he didn't sound as hollow as he normally did around people. He could even catch himself breaking rules he'd had set in place for years.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнe sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:50 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

҈ ҉
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

Dragon was furiously wiping off his bloody mouth under Herman's instruction when he heard the bell ring with someone entering. He turned his head and brightened when he saw Lurtz walk in and blinked when his hair was ruffled. "I'm feeling much better! But..." He looked at the red shirt Lurtz gave him and frowned apologetically at him. "I got blood on your shirt. I'm sorry."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:15 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

xxxxx"Don't worry about it. I can get the blood out without any issues. I'll even show you how to do it since you want to be less dependent on others doing everything for you. Besides, I believe I've already told you I have plenty of clothes far too small for me that may fit you that you can have, this shirt included," Lurtz responded gently while carefully rubbing blood off the boy's chin with his thumb. Once his face was cleared completely, he flashed a sweet half-smile before running his hand briefly through his hair and glancing over at the butcher.

xxxxx"Thank you again, Monsieur Herman. You've been very helpful to us," Lurtz added cooly while giving a slight bowing motion towards him. Shifting his attention back to Dragon, he slightly cleared his throat. "We heading back home now, milord?"

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнe sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:34 pm
Dantes_river

User Image

҈ ҉
ɖʀѦɢѻЛ

From boy to man.

"Aww, it was nothin'. Dragon's always welcome here, he's great fer business!" the butcher laughed heartily.
Dragon smiled at Herman before looking back at Lurtz. He made a face when his chin was wiped clean then smiled brightly, almost childishly, at him. "Yeah, let's go home!" he said. It felt like butterflies flew in his stomach when he said home. He had a place to go to that had someone that wouldn't abandon him. Even after showing him that monstrous side of him, Lurtz didn't run away. Life couldn't possibly get better for him!

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:06 am
Awesome nerd

User Image

Ϯσ вє sσ cσηδєscєηδιηgxx
чσυ נυsт яєƒυsє тσ вєηδ

xxxxxCatching Armageddon's words repeating in his head when Dragon gave him that sweet, childishly innocent smile, the vampire felt his face heat up a bit. Instead of dwelling on the heat gathering in his face, he simply gave the boy a slight nod while briefly snapping his fingers so the raw meat meant to be for later meals for the Wendigo would vanish. His free hand, however, seemed to move of it's own accord to where his pointer and middle fingers lightly slid around Dragon's pointer and middle fingers.

xxxxx"Alright then. Let us be off then. Have a wonderful day, sir," Lurtz rumbled in something of a purr before heading for the door and opening it for Dragon to head out first. Sure he had enough energy to put up his spell barriers between himself and the sun, but his instincts said that if he did, he'd end up doing more harm than good right now. Stupid sun couldn't just hide behind some clouds until they got home could it? And now why was he so conscious and feeling weird about everything he was doing with Dragon? Cocky demon just had to put thoughts in his head and now his overthinking brain was making everything seem dirty in his own head.

Ϯнєsє αяє мч ωσяδs
ι тнιηк ι'м δσιηg σкαч
xxΔηδ тнιs ιs тнe sмιℓє
ι мυsт вє sℓєєριηg.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:27 pm

.Oº°‘¨ℛʋƙ󨑰ºO.
╰☆╮

A river seems a magic thing. A magic, moving, living part of the very earth itself.

Ruko Stood at the edge of the city with his hands in his pockets. He waited for her. He had called to her. She must've know he'd been in the room. He knew her heart heard. But her head usually got in the way, so she took a while. He was used to waiting. In the meantime, he walked around, kicking rocks and people watching. People were so interesting...

=To Die Would Be An Awfully Big Adventure=

FleurDeLyssity

Desirable Kitten

8,650 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 9:03 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He laughed, a genuine smile appearing for a split second. "I'm a lot older than I look," was all he replied at first, eyes crinkling at the corners as he glanced over at her. "And yet, much younger than many of the people at the school. I was about your age when I recruited by War to Carry him, and that was during a time when smiley faces were starting to become popular. I remember growing up and hearing about the Great Depression over in America, and then finding out why my father was so messed up from an awful war. And then I remember Vietnam. It was America's problem, but I remember it. I'll never give you an exact number, but I'll tell you, I'm old enough to be your grandfather." He stared at the road, old eyes gazing out from a youthful face. "So, why are you at the Academy? What's your special talent?"

TeddyAssassin33

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces