Submit

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:20 pm
-your Character- is a young man who has been raised very rich, and is very comfortable with his life style. He and his friends are quite prone to mischief, and one night they go out drinking. One friend suggests that they go to a wearhouse club that he's heard about, and the group goes inside.

It turns out that -your Character-'s friend brought them to a sort of auction house, where young people are being sold. It is in the norm for the other young males, and in attempt to blend in, -your Character- says nothing to object. But when one of them stands up to start bidding for -my Character-, -your Character- asks him why, and he says as a gift.

He wins the bid, and -your Character- runs the risk of losing connection of this friend if he declines, so he agrees. He is not sadistic, he's just trying to find a way to get out of this situation, but how will -my Character- feel about -your Character- trying to get rid of him?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:49 am
I am a seke, though I prefer to be uke. I would like very much to rp your story here. Might I suggest the reason my character is so reluctant, is because he is uke. Ukes make very poor masters, after all. And your character might well be a seme forced to be a slave against his will.

If you agree, please, let us see where this rp might lead.  

Gummii Yaoi

Distinct Seeker

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:12 pm
(ok, this is my character)

Name: Rayne
Personalty:Impuslive sometimes but other times he can be shy ,he basically has two different personalities. First personality is shy and sweet while the other is impulsive and can be very mean and rude.
Birth sign: Gemini
Birthday: May 21
Picture of him: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Theme song: meet the monster by five finger death punch(for his mean personality )  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games