Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
My new master (reserved for AsumaDragon) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Runway Frequent Contestant 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:32 pm

User Image

Celestia
18 years
female
Shapeshifter
She is blind and can turn into any animal in the world. She is very shy and hates loud noises and mean people.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:01 pm

User Image

Kyomo
20 years
male
Shapeshifter as well
Well know writer and artist has alot of money

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Celestia was in a van that had just pulled up at her new master's house. SHe was in the form of a parrot and was trying to fly away by pulling on the rope that the gaurds were holding and pulling her along on. She was very exotic since she was the only felmale shapeshifter of her kind. Her kind were all killed out over the years and she was the only female known to be in existance. She then pecks at the gaurds and they let go of the rope and she flies over to a tree and made sure no one could reach her.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Kymo saw that the guards were having trouble with his new slave and got very angry "Damn..." He then trnasformed into a wolf and jumped into the tree and grabbed her from flying away. He then transformed back into human and poke her in the vack of her neck this made her turn back into her human form. He then grabbed the rope and pulled on it "Come on you!" he said pulling her rope and yanking at her thoart.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:56 pm

Celestia was not happy and started to get rope burn on her neck. Once he took off the rope she turns into a bird again and huffs at him as she lands on the wood beems of the roof. She was not happy about being somone's pet. She had so much pain in her heart that no one would ever understand. You could see the anger in her eyes. She hated her new master. She then said "I hate master." She was blind but could see blurrs and some light. She refused to come down until someone understood the pain she was in.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Kyomo smiled an evil smiled and transformed again and flew next to her "You honestly think I don't know how you feel. Now come down there and get to your room NOW!"

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Celestia then turns into an Eagle and glares at him and dives at him scratching his cheek then flying down and out of the room angrily. SHe goes to the front door and turns human and opens the door then turns back into an eagle and flies off trying to get away crying and having tears in her eyes. Once she landed she was in the park and sits in a tree in the thick of the leaves. She turns into a house cat and lays down on the branch. She winces as she lays there from an old wound that was never treated.She was so upset that she was crying and wanted to go home. But the problem was she had no idea where it was.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:03 pm

Kyomo followed her until she laid on the bench and saw her wince he then flew next to her and trnasformed back into his human "You know if you want that wound healed I can help you..." He decided he'd try a new approach to the entire situation

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:22 pm

Celestia then looks in his direction and said "Why are you being nice now? I know that you think I'm just a blind girl who cant do anything That's why I keep running away. I just want to be someone who wants to be with me. But no one wants a blind girl hanging around." She was in tears now and you could see jsut how much she was hurting on the inside.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:42 pm

Kyomo looked around and then ack at her "I wasn't mad at you I just wanted you to get their sooner. They had taken weeks and I'm sorry I snaped at you." He then got up and pickd her up nd carried her home.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:56 pm

Celestia then holds onto him and cries as they go home. Once there she had cried herself to sleep. She had so much pain and suffering built up inside her that she didn't trust anyone. Then again who could blame her . She had been to where she was blind by her other master and almost killed by another one before that. She grips Kyomo's shirt not wanting him to leave her. She was in the form of a cute little monkey and wanted him to stay with her.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Kyomo held her close and soon as he got to his bedroom he laid her on the bed and smiled at her "Welcome to your new home Celestia..."

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:16 pm

Celestia wakes up a bit later and sits up stretching. It was close to dinner time and she thought about what she would make. SHe then gets up and goes to the kitchen to start making her speciality, Baked Chicken.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:35 pm

Kyomo walked into the kitchen and saw her cooking "You know for a blind person you sure do kmow how to cook." He then walked next to her and saw that she was cooking chicken.

Ryu ou Donte

Distinct Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Strikers Daughter

Beloved Werewolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:44 pm

"Thanks but I use my nose. Since I can't see anymore I've learned to trust my other senses more." She said and asked "Do you think you could open the oven for me then help me set it to 375 Degrees please."
General RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff